Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Supplier: Trilion Quality Systems
Description: TRITOP is an optical coordinate measuring system. This mobile technology is designed to define the exact 3D position of markers and visible features and offers time effective on-site measurement for quality control of large objects, verification of jigs and fixtures and static deformation analysis
- Instrument Type: Material Condition
- Machine Type and Specifications: Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
Supplier: Tinius Olsen, Inc.
Description: units. Automatic report generation with optical serial printer. "Low-Blow" feature provides a convenient and reliable method for releasing the pendulum from lower than "standard" drop heights for testing at lower impact velocities and energy levels. Accessories available for purchase include
Property Testing Equipment - Test Bench for Determination of the Pyrometric Cone Equivalent (Refractoriness) - Pyrometric Cone Equivalent: PCE 428Supplier: NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH
Description: PCE 428 - Pyrometric Cone Equivalent Because of the heterogeneity of their composition and structure, ceramic refractories do not exhibit a uniform melting point. The refractoriness is characterized by the optical determination of the pyrometric cone equivalent (according to Seger), i.e.
- Property Analyzed: Other
- Test Media / Material: Ceramics / Glass
- Display & Special Features: Computer Interface / Networkable, Laboratory / Batch
Supplier: Global Testing Services, Inc.
Description: The Leader in Mechanical, Corrosion, Environmental, Pressure and Electrical Product Testing Services - From Design to Construction. Quality. Service. Satisfaction. Global Testing Services, Inc. provides a complete testing solution to manufacturers in the automotive, medical, aerospace
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, First Article / Contract QA, Reliability / Robustness, Research and Development, Testing, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices), Capital Equipment
- Services Offered: / Pressure Testing, Functional / ATE, Leak / Seal Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress), NDT / Inspection, Optical Testing, Performance Testing, Physical Properties Testing, Risk Assessment, Product Safety / Liability Testing, UV Exposure (Weathering / Solar Radiation)
- Combined Environments / Conditions: Yes
Supplier: Kett US
Description: Originally developed for the paint industry, a load is applied to a test piece and then removed. The probe displacement is measured to a 10um resolution by an optical displacement sensor. Repeated loadings (up to 999,999 cycles) allow the user to assess viscoelastic fatigue. Textile or leather
- Mechanical Test: Creep / Stress Relaxation, Fatigue / Cyclic, Texture Analysis
- Display / Interface: Digital Readout / Interface
Supplier: Sherry Laboratories
Description: Chemistry Gravimetric Coating Weight Analysis Instrumental Chemistry Optical Emission Spectography (OES) X-Ray Fluorescence Spectography (XRF) Metals Gas Analysis- Leco Inert Gas Fusion Oxygen Nitrogen Hydrogen Hydrogen Pick-up (Etched vs Unetched) Corrosion Testing
- Test Methods: .), Mechanical Testing, Microscopy / Metallography, Optical Emission Spectroscopy, Property Testing, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Thermal Analysis, Trace Analysis (ppm, ppb, ppq), UV / Vis Spectroscopy, Wet Chemical Analysis, X-ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- Capabilities: Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Quality / Purity (Contamination - Alloys, Polymers, etc.), Reactivity (Corrosivity
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Gases, Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Toxins / Restrictive Substances, Wafers / Surfaces, Welds / Joints
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
Description: Physical testing is essential to measuring the quality and safety of your company's products. ARDL offers a wide range of mechanical testing services to evaluate and certify your materials or components. We have the expertise and resources you need to not only test to universal specifications
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, In-Process In-Line Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Research and Development, Testing
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices)
- Services Offered: Abrasion / Wear Testing, Aging / Life Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Climatics / Environmental Exposure, Dynamics / Vibration & Shock, Fire Characteristics / Flammability, Flow / Pressure Testing, Leak / Seal Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress), Optical
- Test / Certify To: AAMI, ASTM, FDA, MIL-SPEC, OEM Specific, NRTL Mark (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.)
Supplier: Tensile Testing Metallurgical Laboratory
Description: No Description Provided
- Test Methods: Combustion Analysis, Microscopy / Metallography, Optical Emission Spectroscopy, Property Testing, Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Services Offered: Materials Testing Services, Standards Testing / Certification
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, AWS, MIL-SPEC, Other
- Materials: Coatings, Metals, Thin Films / Plating, Welds / Joints
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Optical Property Testing Top
Acceptance Testing of Tapes
. Adhesion failure analysis. Metallographic evaluation (mount sample, optical microscopy). Metallurgical evaluation. SEM-EDS/Electron microprobe evaluation. Thermal analysis. Filler content. Gel time testing. Tape resin testing. TGA analysis. Volatile content. Additional analyses and testing capabilities available at M+P Labs include: · Chemical & compositional characterization. · Electrical testing (insulating materials). · Failure analysis. · Mechanical testing... (read more)
Browse Material Testing Services Datasheets for M+P Labs
Intrinsic Crystal Technology Co., Ltd. (ICC)
Material size: poly crystal less than 220mm, mono crystal less than 150mm, minimum size more than 3.0mm. Material tolerance: Ground rod size : +/-0.5mm, Cutting disc tolerance: +/-0.1mm, fine grinding tolerance: +/-0.05mm。Standard delivery time: rod and disc 3-15days, polishing parts 3-5weeks. MgF2 crystal shows good optical and thermal-mechanical properties. The transmission is shard down after 7.0um about 80%, and 10% at 10.um. it is widely used of optical elements such as windows... (read more)
Browse Optical Windows Datasheets for Intrinsic Crystal Technology Co., Ltd. (ICC)
Line Scanning Thermography (LST)
as a region with higher surface temperature or as a region that diffuses heat at a slower rate than the undamaged region. The thermal signature detected with the IR imager depends on the transmitting medium, its thickness, its temperature, the distance between the surface in consideration and the heat source, as well as the optical properties of the surface such as emissivity and reflectivity. Depending on the magnitude of these quantities, the need for applying a coat of non-reflective paint... (read more)
Browse Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Equipment Datasheets for MISTRAS NDT
Conduct Research Top
Optical Shop Testing
Preface. Since the publication of the second edition of this book, many important advances have taken place in the field of optical testing. On one hand, the requirements for faster and more precise tests are stronger than ever; on the other hand, the new technological tools permit us to do
Optical Hydrocarbon Sensors and Their Applications (.pdf)
in the transmission of propagated light. If the cladding material were to be. replaced by a coating that acted like a cladding but also changed its optical properties,. like refractive index, due to the presence of certain chemicals in the environment; then. we would have a very powerful sensor
Scratch-Resistant, Transparent Polycarbonates with Eco-Compliant Flame Properties (.pdf)
rheology. seconds, thus giving a V0 rating at 3mm. experiments where the melt strength increase of. Additionally, the pencil hardness remains. the polymer is measured as a function of. unchanged at an H rating. Optical properties. temperature. It is believed that the test is related. remain
Microstructure and Magnetic Properties of Sintered NdFeB Magnets with Improved Impact Toughness
the superior toughness of these ToughNEOTM ma-. toughness. terials. The significant improvement in the toughness of the. Preliminary analysis using optical microscope suggests. ToughNEOTM magnets may be related to the small precipi-. that the fracture of both commercial and ToughNEOTM mag-. tates
Tensile Testing of Basalt Fibers Using a T-150 (.pdf)
. Specimen Name. Fiber Type. Strand. Length,. Diameter,. mounted across cardstock templates. mm microns. An optical microscope with. NB1-T1. Without binder. 1. 9.88. 18.4. 40x magnifi cation was used to verify. NB1-T2. Without binder. 1. 10.18. 18.4. that only one fi ber was mounted. NB1-T3. Without
Epoxies Used in Tensile Testing: Film vs. Liquid-Why is There a Difference? (.pdf)
and. for tensile testing. The identified problem was penetration of. optical microscopy work performed to determine how the. the epoxy into the "very porous" abradable coating resulting in. epoxies affected the coatings and if the epoxy infiltration. "strength improvement" by supporting the structure before
Quick primer on melt flow testing
with much higher precision than. the older optical technology using photocells or mechanical. switches. Motorized lifting and lowering the weight onto the. piston is another option. Other new options include automatic compaction of the resin. pellets before heating. Manually tamping down
Photoelastic Stress Analysis of Polycarbonate Medical Parts (.pdf)
the colors repeat at different levels of. stressed material. Knowing the difference in the. retardation and stress, you have to carefully track the. indices of refraction at a location and the stress optical. color band sequence from the black or white regions to. or Brewster's constant, you can
Engineering Web Search: Optical Property Testing Top
Optical fiber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Optical fiber From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A bundle of optical fibers A TOSLINK fiber optic audio cable being illuminated at one end
Optical coherence tomography - Wikipedia, the free...
Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is an optical signal acquisition and processing method.
Physical Property Testing Instrument|Physical Property Testing...
Water Quality Testing Physical Property Testing Instrument Water Quality Testing Physical Property Testing Instrument
- U.S. DoD Certifies Fujitsu FLASHWAVE® 4000 MSPPs; Adds...
Fujitsu FLASHWAVE® 7500 ROADM Now Deployable for Data...
solutions, announced today that their FLASHWAVE® 7500 Reconfigurable Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer (ROADM) conforms to military standards required for
ASTM D5537 - 10 Standard Test Method for Heat Release, Flame...
Spread, Smoke Obscuration, and Mass Loss Testing of Insulating Materials Contained in Electrical or Optical Fiber Cables When Burning in a Vertical
ASTM D6113 - 11 Standard Test Method for Using a Cone...
for Using a Cone Calorimeter to Determine Fire-Test-Response Characteristics of Insulating Materials Contained in Electrical or Optical Fiber Cables
Impact Analytical - Analytical Testing Lab, Comprehensive...
Impact offers BPA testing Impact Analytical upgrades lab with over $350,000 Impact Offers Flame Extension Testing Upcoming Events