Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Standards and Technical Documents - Optics and photonics -- Microlens arrays -- Part 3: Test methods for optical properties other than wavefront aberrations -- ISO 14880-3:2006
Description: ISO 14880-3:2006 specifies methods for testing optical properties, other than wavefront aberrations, of microlenses in microlens arrays. It is applicable to microlens arrays with very small lenses formed on one or more surfaces of a common substrate and to graded index microlenses.
Supplier: Trilion Quality Systems
Description: TRITOP is an optical coordinate measuring system. This mobile technology is designed to define the exact 3D position of markers and visible features and offers time effective on-site measurement for quality control of large objects, verification of jigs and fixtures and static deformation analysis
- Machine Type and Specifications: Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Instrument Type: Material Condition
Supplier: Tinius Olsen, Inc.
Description: . Automatic report generation with optical serial printer. "Low-Blow" feature provides a convenient and reliable method for releasing the pendulum from lower than "standard" drop heights for testing at lower impact velocities and energy levels. Accessories available for purchase include fixtures
Supplier: Kett US
Description: Originally developed for the paint industry, a load is applied to a test piece and then removed. The probe displacement is measured to a 10um resolution by an optical displacement sensor. Repeated loadings (up to 999,999 cycles) allow the user to assess viscoelastic fatigue. Textile or leather
- Mechanical Test: Creep / Stress Relaxation, Fatigue / Cyclic, Texture Analysis
- Display / Interface: Digital Readout / Interface
Supplier: Sherry Laboratories
Description: Weight Analysis Instrumental Chemistry Optical Emission Spectography (OES) X-Ray Fluorescence Spectography (XRF) Metals Gas Analysis- Leco Inert Gas Fusion Oxygen Nitrogen Hydrogen Hydrogen Pick-up (Etched vs Unetched) Corrosion Testing ASTM methods for: Crevice and Pitting Resistance
- Test Methods: .), Mechanical Testing, Microscopy / Metallography, Optical Emission Spectroscopy, Property Testing, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Thermal Analysis, Trace Analysis (ppm, ppb, ppq), UV / Vis Spectroscopy, Wet Chemical Analysis, X-ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- Capabilities: Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Quality / Purity (Contamination - Alloys, Polymers, etc.), Reactivity (Corrosivity
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Gases, Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Toxins / Restrictive Substances, Wafers / Surfaces, Welds / Joints
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
Description: Physical testing is essential to measuring the quality and safety of your company's products. ARDL offers a wide range of mechanical testing services to evaluate and certify your materials or components. We have the expertise and resources you need to not only test to universal specifications
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, In-Process In-Line Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Research and Development, Testing
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices)
- Services Offered: Abrasion / Wear Testing, Aging / Life Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Climatics / Environmental Exposure, Dynamics / Vibration & Shock, Fire Characteristics / Flammability, Flow / Pressure Testing, Leak / Seal Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress), Optical
- Test / Certify To: AAMI, ASTM, FDA, MIL-SPEC, OEM Specific, NRTL Mark (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.)
Supplier: Tensile Testing Metallurgical Laboratory
Description: No Description Provided
- Test Methods: Combustion Analysis, Microscopy / Metallography, Optical Emission Spectroscopy, Property Testing, Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Services Offered: Materials Testing Services, Standards Testing / Certification
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, AWS, MIL-SPEC, Other
- Materials: Coatings, Metals, Thin Films / Plating, Welds / Joints
Supplier: E-Labs, Inc.
Description: E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Commissioning, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, First Article / Contract QA, In-Process In-Line Testing, Proficiency Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Research
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices)
- Services Offered: Testing, Functional / ATE, Leak / Seal Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress), NDT / Inspection, Optical Testing, Performance Testing, Physical Properties Testing, Product Safety / Liability Testing, Sterilization Testing / Validation, Stress Screening / HASS, UV Exposure (Weathering
- Combined Environments / Conditions: Yes
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Optical Property Testing Top
Intrinsic Crystal Technology Co., Ltd. (ICC)
Material size: poly crystal less than 220mm, mono crystal less than 150mm, minimum size more than 3.0mm. Material tolerance: Ground rod size : +/-0.5mm, Cutting disc tolerance: +/-0.1mm, fine grinding tolerance: +/-0.05mm。Standard delivery time: rod and disc 3-15days, polishing parts 3-5weeks. MgF2 crystal shows good optical and thermal-mechanical properties. The transmission is shard down after 7.0um about 80%, and 10% at 10.um. it is widely used of optical elements such as windows... (read more)
Browse Optical Windows Datasheets for Intrinsic Crystal Technology Co., Ltd. (ICC)
LaCroix Optical Co.
LaCroix Optical Co. has a dedicated Coating Engineer who will consult with customers to optimize coating designs to best meet specifications. Skilled coating department technicians carry out production, maintain quality, and verify performance and durability. Coating capabilities. UV to Near IR Bandwidth: 300-2100 nm. Single Layer MgF2. Broadband and Ultra Broadband Antireflection. High Reflectors. Hot and Cold Mirrors. Cut Off Filters. Beam Splitters. Custom. Processes. Resistively Heated... (read more)
Browse Optical Coating Services Datasheets for LaCroix Optical Co.
Conduct Research Top
Optical Shop Testing
Preface. Since the publication of the second edition of this book, many important advances have taken place in the field of optical testing. On one hand, the requirements for faster and more precise tests are stronger than ever; on the other hand, the new technological tools permit us to do
Medical Device Link . The Light Stuff: Optical Imaging in Medical Diagnosis Optical science may light the way to radiation-free tissue analysis.
to the visualization of brain function, using optical properties to highlight increased cellular activity. For these studies, he and his colleagues constructed a PC-driven device that fires laser pulses received by low-cost diodes, all mounted on a sponge-rubber pad that wraps around the head. "The skull
Optical Comparators in Medical Device Manufacturing
medical requirements. Optical Comparators in Medical Device Manufacturing. Products. Metrology Products. Precision Measuring Tools. Competitor Cross Reference. Starrett-3D Parts Catalog. Digital Design Assistant. Micrometers. Outside Micrometers. Electronic Outside Micrometers. Micrometer Sets. Inside
Optical Hydrocarbon Sensors and Their Applications (.pdf)
in the transmission of propagated light. If the cladding material were to be. replaced by a coating that acted like a cladding but also changed its optical properties,. like refractive index, due to the presence of certain chemicals in the environment; then. we would have a very powerful sensor
Coming Age of Surface Metrology with Optical Instruments
detects irregularities by moving the tip of a stylus directly across the measured surface, which leads to highly reliable measurement data. The standards developed for such measurement have helped improve the supply and reliability of industrial products. Coming Age of Surface Metrology with Optical
Microstructure and Magnetic Properties of Sintered NdFeB Magnets with Improved Impact Toughness
the superior toughness of these ToughNEOTM ma-. toughness. terials. The significant improvement in the toughness of the. Preliminary analysis using optical microscope suggests. ToughNEOTM magnets may be related to the small precipi-. that the fracture of both commercial and ToughNEOTM mag-. tates
Tensile Testing of Basalt Fibers Using a T-150 (.pdf)
. Specimen Name. Fiber Type. Strand. Length,. Diameter,. mounted across cardstock templates. mm microns. An optical microscope with. NB1-T1. Without binder. 1. 9.88. 18.4. 40x magnifi cation was used to verify. NB1-T2. Without binder. 1. 10.18. 18.4. that only one fi ber was mounted. NB1-T3. Without
Epoxies Used in Tensile Testing: Film vs. Liquid-Why is There a Difference? (.pdf)
and. for tensile testing. The identified problem was penetration of. optical microscopy work performed to determine how the. the epoxy into the "very porous" abradable coating resulting in. epoxies affected the coatings and if the epoxy infiltration. "strength improvement" by supporting the structure before
Engineering Web Search: Optical Property Testing Top
Optical fiber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Optical fiber From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A bundle of optical fibers A TOSLINK fiber optic audio cable being illuminated at one end
Optical coherence tomography - Wikipedia, the free...
Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is an optical signal acquisition and processing method.
Physical Property Testing Instrument|Physical Property Testing...
Water Quality Testing Physical Property Testing Instrument Water Quality Testing Physical Property Testing Instrument
- U.S. DoD Certifies Fujitsu FLASHWAVE® 4000 MSPPs; Adds...
Fujitsu FLASHWAVE® 7500 ROADM Now Deployable for Data...
solutions, announced today that their FLASHWAVE® 7500 Reconfigurable Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer (ROADM) conforms to military standards required for
ASTM D5537 - 10 Standard Test Method for Heat Release, Flame...
Spread, Smoke Obscuration, and Mass Loss Testing of Insulating Materials Contained in Electrical or Optical Fiber Cables When Burning in a Vertical
ASTM D6113 - 11 Standard Test Method for Using a Cone...
for Using a Cone Calorimeter to Determine Fire-Test-Response Characteristics of Insulating Materials Contained in Electrical or Optical Fiber Cables
Impact Analytical - Analytical Testing Lab, Comprehensive...
Impact offers BPA testing Impact Analytical upgrades lab with over $350,000 Impact Offers Flame Extension Testing Upcoming Events