Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Peridot Corporation
Description: as small as .005OD .003 ID with a faceted point. We bend and machine pipe up to 3/4 inch in diameter. We shape set Nitinol tubing. We work with over a dozen North American raw tubing suppliers purchasing thousands of feet of tubing a year. Special alloys, shapes and sizes are our forte.
- Bending Capabilities: CNC Bending, Coiling, Hypodermic Gage, Heat Bending, Thin Wall Bending
- Additional Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating, Buffing / Polishing, Cut to Length, End Forming, End Flattening, Machining, Slotting & Notching, Piercing & Punching, Swaging, Telescopic Tube, Welding / Brazing
- Raw Material Form: Tube, Pipe
- Cross Section: Oval, Round, Square / Rectangular
Supplier: Novo Precision, LLC
Description: , Tolerance Position Selection, Packaging ( trays, tubes, bags, boxes, bundles, etc. ), End forming, and special cut shaped ends. Material Shape & Composition - Round, Square, Rectangle, "D", Hex, "H", Triangular, Thin Strip, Stranded, Cable, Paper Jacketed, Plastic Coated, Oval, Metal
- Specialty Cutting: Tube / Pipe, Wire / Rod
- Materials: Metals, Plastics, Rubber
- Services Offered: Design Assistance, Prototype Services, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Inspection / Quality Control
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Supplier: Monroe Engineering
Description: No Description Provided
- Additional Capabilities: Cut to Length, Machining, Painting / Powder Coating, Plating / Coating, Welding / Brazing
- Raw Material Form: Tube
- Cross Section: Oval, Round
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Carbon Steel, Copper, Inconel®, Nickel Alloy, Plastic, PVC, Stainless Steel, Superalloy, Titanium
Supplier: U.S. Plastic Corporation
Description: This 31� wide oval cross section tank is designed for indoor or outdoor, stationary or transportable applications. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank is furnished with
- Type: General Purpose/ Bulk Storage Tank, Water Tank
- Volume Capacity: 300 gallons
- Diameter / Width: 49 inch
- Height: 56 inch
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Plastic cladding tubes for instep members with subsequent composite ‐ attempts and dimensioning recommendations
For review of the coefficient of friction ,  was investigated the friction behavior of an oval plastic cladding tube of the type B on a large model attempt.
10.23 floor heating over cellar ceiling, plastics - oval tube (THERMOVAL- heating technique GmbH .
Technical evaluation: 300 Area steam line valve accident
there was no visual evidence of pipe oval ity or plastic .
The Effect of Initial Imperfection on Buckling Strength for Straight and Curved Pipe Under Pure Bending Load
KEY WORDS: Buckling strength; initial imperfection; straight pipe; curved pipe ; oval deformation; elastic buckling; elasto- plastic buckling.
Semi-probabilistic design of rockfall protection layers
Nevertheless, the pipe underwent large elasto- plastic deformations in form of an oval dent reduc- ing the vertical diameter beneath the impact area by approx- imately one third (Fig.3).
The term of the high-quality sealing for detachable tubular conduit connections
They still are neither are eingeschrankt in concerning the tubular conduit materials (Metallemit and without corrosion protective coating, polymer plastics , glass etc.) concerning the tubular conduit geometries (not circular cross-sections, oval and rectangular flanges and other) or the materials of sealed …
Demonstrate Ames Laboratory capability in Probabilistic Risk Assessment (PRA)
Morales, W. J., Duke, J. M., and Maxumder, H., "Reliability of Slightly Oval Cylindrical Shells Against Elastic- Plastic Collapse," Reliability Engineering in Pressure Vessel and Piping , Second National Congress on Pressure Vessels and Piping, ASME, San Francisco, 37-49, June 1975.
Analysis of Service Failures in Thermoplastic Pressure Piping Water Systems
Oval pipe removed from underground burial could have had greater ovality before exhuming because of the memory effect plastics have.