Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Eaton Hydraulics Group
Description: Available in a wide range of sizes, materials, port configurations and pressure ratings, Eaton bladder, piston and diaphragm-type accumulators give engineers the ultimate in design flexibility. Our complete line of accessory products—including safety shut-off blocks, clamps, repair kits
- Technology Type: Piston, Bladder, Diaphragm
Supplier: ACE Controls Inc.
Description: Added safety with accumulator technology: the larger 'soft contact' models from the SC²300 to 650 are available with up to three times the energy absorption compared to similar sizes of standard shock absorbers SC190 to 925, due to the ACE piston tube specialty. Furthermore, the membrane
- Dampening Method: Hydraulic
- Absorber Stroke: 0.9000 inch
- Energy per Cycle: 1860 In-lbs
- Body Material: Steel
Supplier: ACE Controls Inc.
Description: Robust powerhouse: the CB63 to 160 series with internal system seals are used in heavy duty areas for emergency stop. Even dirt or scratches to the piston rod do not lead to a leakage or failure. Compressed gas accumulators allow return forces of up to 22,481 lb. (100 kN) in the CB models, whichShow More
Shock Absorbers, Linear Dampers, and Dashpots - Heavy Duty Adjustable Shock Absorber HDA 4.0 Series -- HDA 4.0 x 10Supplier: ITT Enidine Inc.
Description: equipment life and meet stringent deceleration requirements. Utilizing a special compact design, these shock absorbers smoothly and safely decelerate large energy capacity loads up to 8 million in-lbs. per cycle. These models incorporate an internal, air charged bladder accumulator, replacing
- Shock Absorber / Damper Type: Shock Absorber
- Dampening Method: Hydraulic
- Absorption / Damping Action: Compression, Extension
- Absorber Stroke: 10 inch
Supplier: Greene, Tweed & Co.
Description: /AS4716 and AS4832 glands Metric series available for metric-sized designs APPLICATIONS Accumulators and reservoirs Actuators (e.g., door actuators) Flight controls (e.g., spoilers, rudders, aileron, etc.) Landing gear actuator subsystems (e.g., end caps and static seals, etc.) Landing gear spare
- Sealing Orientation and Direction: Internal / Rod Seal, External / Piston Seal
- Composite Seals: Yes
- Shaft O.D. or Seal I.D.: 0.1575 to 15.75 inch
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 4000 psi
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
ITT Enidine Inc.
Enidine HD/HDN Series Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers
. per cycle. These models incorporate an internal, air charged bladder accumulator, replacing mechanical return springs, providing a shorter overall length and reduced weight. The zinc-plated external components provide enhanced corrosion protection, while epoxy painting and special rod materials are available for use in highly corrosive environments. All of Enidine's heavy duty hydraulic shock absorbers are engineered to meet OSHA, AISE, CMMA and other safety specifications such as DIN and FEM... (read more)
Browse Shock Absorbers, Linear Dampers, and Dashpots Datasheets for ITT Enidine Inc.
Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
Pulsation Dampener and Surge Suppressor
The Series PDS Pulsation Dampener / Suppressor from Plast-O-Matic Valves has an Innovative Design which provides multiple system safeguards. Functions: Pulsation Dampener smooths pump flow. Surge Suppressor absorbs shocks and vibrations. Water Hammer Arrestor eliminates dangerous pressure spikes caused by quick closing valves. Inlet Stabilizer enhances pump performance and longevity. Accumulator releases stored fluid during unwanted pressure drops. Expansion Tank protects system from thermal... (read more)
Browse Pressure Relief Valves Datasheets for Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
ACE Controls Inc.
ACE Designs All-New Long-Life PET Shocks
that stretches the bottles. . Recently, ACE Controls created a new type of shock whose size and damping characteristics are tailor-made for use on the most common types of PET blow molding systems. ACE ’s new MAXIMACE PET27M Shock Absorbers are used on both the molds and stretch rods of carousel blow molding machines —such as those from Sidel ® and Krones ®. These fast, efficient machines can achieve about in excess of 2,000 cycles per hour. In this high-cycle operating... (read more)
Browse Shock Absorbers, Linear Dampers, and Dashpots Datasheets for ACE Controls Inc.
Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
Pulsation Dampener smooths pump flow
How it Works: Pulsation Dampener and Surge Suppressor will steady a pulsing flow caused by diaphragm pumps, piston pumps, peristaltic pumps and other quick flow interrupting equipment. The PDS will steady a vibrating pointer of a pressure gage or flow meter under flowing conditions. When used properly, quick pulsating flows will be greatly reduced preventing the following flow control problems: Prevents Fatigue of all Pipes and Inline Equipment. Ruptured Piping, Gaskets and Seals. Leaking... (read more)
Browse Pulsation Dampeners Datasheets for Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
of the cylinder. But energy-absorbing capacity depends on the size of the shock absorber and the method of returning the piston to its rest position. Spring-return shock absorbers are more compact and convenient than external-accumulator models, but do not have as much energy capacity. Accumulator shock
Hydraulic Speed Control
over the entire stroke. A pressurized diaphragm accumulator and spring-loaded check valve in the piston head prevent free travel during initial displacement of the rod. The diaphragm is sealed on the piston rod and diaphragm retainer, and a special antirotation device ensures diaphragm rolling action
Accumulators Deliver New Payoffs
supplies high-pressure fluid that retracts the cylinder rod, but the weight of the piston rod and attached stringer rods pressurizes fluid on the extend stroke, powering a hydraulic motor that drives a pump. Diverting this high-pressure fluid to charge an accumulator lets it supplement pump flow
More Information Top
Development of Compact Hydraulic Brake Booster
The size of the piston type accumulator , which was quite large, was partly due to an allowance that was made for an estimated amount of gas that could leak from the rubber seals.
The Effectiveness Of Offshore Motion Compensators
The variables studied include: piston size , operating pressure" accumulator size, pipe Size, static load, compensator internal damping, depth of operation, vessel heave period, external damping and external added mass.
Fluid Power Engineering > Accessories
The stiffness of a hydraulic spring was calculated for different sizes of hydraulic accumulator , considering a 10 cm piston diameter, a 2 MPa charging pressure, and a polytropic exponent of 1.3.
MC305 Aconcagua SCSSV Control Hydraulics Problems Uncommanded and SCSSV Closure Problems
The hydraulic accumulator on each piston control line circuit must be adequately sized to prevent the need for the manual venting to avoid thermal over-pressurization.
Design and experimental test of a new robot foot for a quadrupedal jointed-leg type walking robot
Considering the size of the foot, t1hediainet,er of t
- Nonlinear adaptive control of semi-active MR damper suspension with uncertainties in model parametersThe MR damper typically consists of a hydraulic cylin- der which houses the piston , the magnetic circuit, an accumulator and MR fluid containing micron- sized magnetically polarizable ferrous particles.
- Adaptive control of structures with MR damperThe MR damper typically consist of a hydraulic cylinder which houses the piston , the magnetic circuit, an accumulator and MR fluid containing micron- sized magnetically polarizable ferrous particles.
- A new semiactive nonlinear adaptive controller for structures using MR damper: Design and experimental validationThe control force input to system of (1) is injected via an MR damper consisting of a hydraulic cylinder which houses a piston , a magnetic circuit, an accu- mulator , and MR fluid containing micron- sized mag- netically polarizable ferrous particles (illustrated in…
- Simulation and experimental research for piping damper with plunger-type accumulatorChanges to the clearance between the piston and the cylinder, the stiffness of the spring in the accumulator , the throttle valve size , and locking speed resistance of the damper were respectively simulated and studied.
- Advanced Hybrid Powertrains for Commercial Vehiclespiston , 141 sizing of, 216–217 Hydraulic fittings, 248 Hydraulic hybrid powertrains, 20 accumulators , 216–218 design and specification of, 213–220 examples of systems at or near production, 220–225 fluid conditioning, 219 hydrostatic regenerative braking, 205–207 hydrostatic transmission, 203–205 lines and other components, 218–219…
- Measurement of Additional Skin Resulting From Perforation DamageAccumulator sizes were none, 2.5-gal bladder, 5-gal bladder and 25-gal piston .
- Nonlinear adaptive control of semi-active MR damper suspension with uncertainties in model parameters