Supplier: ASTM International
Description: of plastic pipes in these applications is significantly different than conventional municipal sewers and culverts. For example, the plastic pipe may be surrounded by very coarse gravel backfill which results in additional local bending stresses from the irregular loading and support for the pipe
Description: at the joint, creating similar dangerous scenarios. Conventional repair methods of the past have been to dig and replace the failed pipe. There is now a dash to find a solution that is economically feasible, quick and avoids road closures and detours for the motoring public. The solution: A Snap-Tite®
- Application: Drainage
- Material: Polyethylene (PE, HDPE)
- English Size: 10", 12", 30", 34", Other Size <36", Other Size >36"
- Wall Thickness: 0.3310 to 1.94 inch
Supplier: PolyPipe, Inc.
Description: PolyPipe, pressure pipe by Dura-Line, is a high value piping material for a wide variety of applications within the municipal and industrial markets. It is manufactured using high performance PE4710 HDPE resin and is available in sizes ½" through 65". PolyPipe is suitable for a wide range
- Material: Polyethylene (PE, HDPE)
Description: No Description Provided
- Form: Liner / Lining System, Spray-on / Spray-Cast
- Function & Thickness: Abrasion / Sliding Wear, Corrosion, Impact, Primary Containment, Secondary Containment, Sound Attenuation, Specialty / Other
- Industry & Application: Chemical Process, Construction (e.g., Culverts, etc.), Environmental (Stacks / Landfills), Food / Pharmaceutical (Sanitary), Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, Marine / Offshore, Material Handling, Mining, Military / Aerospace, Oil & Gas / Petrochem, Steel / Metal Mills, Water /
- Material: Plastic, Urethane / Polyurethane
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
CR4 - Thread: Condensation on Sun Tunnel
I have 4 Sun tunnels( light tubes) that are in 15" vertical plastic culvert pipes that go through 3 feet of earth, then 1 foot of concrete, and then into the windowless room below.
The use of fixed (multiple) polypropylene plastic culvert pipe (Figure 30c) of appropriate diameter in the stream bed acting as a deer grill is possible for smaller waterways.
In 1978the 2730 km long main network consisted primarily of concrete, asbestos cement and plastic pipe culverts .
Structures 2010 - Transport Research International Documentation - TRID
… Bridges; Cable stayed bridges; Coaxial cables; Concrete bridges; Corrugated plastic; Culverts; Design load; Earthquake resistant design; Ethylene resins; Fiber reinforced polymers; Field tests; Fires; Girder bridges; Grouting; High strength steel; Inspection; Joints (Engineering); Neoprene; Pipe culverts ; Plastic pipe ; Posttensioning; Railroad bridges; Sign …
ASSESSMENT AND REHABILITATION OF EXISTING CULVERTS
McGrath, T.J. and V.E. Sagan, NCHRP Report 438: Rec- ommended LRFD Specifications for Plastic Pipe and Culverts , Transportation Research Board, National Re- search Council, Washington, D.C., 2000, 69 pp.
Stress Crack Protocol for Finished Product Testing of Corrugated High Density Polyethylene Pipe
McGrath, T. J. and Sagan, V. E., “Recommended LRFD Specifications for Plastic Pipe and Culverts ,” NCHRP Report 438, American Association of State Highway Transportation Officials (AASHTO), Washington D.C., 2000.
Designing Stormwater Chambers to Meet AASHTO Specifications
McGrath, T. J. and Sagan, V. E., “Recommended LRFD Specifications for Plastic Pipe and Culverts ,” NCHRP Report 438, Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, Washington, D.C., 2000.