Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Sanders and Sanding Machines - Jet 414551 J-4200A Industrial Belt & Disc Finishing Machine -- JETJ-4200ASupplier: Mile-X Equipment, Inc.
Description: Jet J-4200A Industrial Belt and Disc Finishing Machine This Jet machine ships by truck. Please notify Mile-X Equipment if residential or liftgate is required. Please note that for residential deliveries someone must be there to accept delivery. When ordering the checkout cart will incorrectly
- Type: Sander
Supplier: Lapmaster International
Description: In-process grinding plate finishing, three adjustable work holder rings
- Industry / Product Applications: Biotech / Medical Devices, Finishing, Ophthalmic / Optical, Semiconductors / Electronics, Wet Grinding / Finishing
- Type: Honing Machine
- Mounting: Bench
- Motor Voltage and Phase: Single-Phase, Other
Supplier: C & M Topline
Description: VibraHone High-Energy Mass Finishing Equipment provide high-energy, high-amplitude finishing, polishing, preplating and deburring and can utilize the full spectrum of media.
- Mounting: Floor Mounted / Stationary (Machine Tools)
- Driver Technology: Electric Motor / Vibrator
- Materials Abraded: Metals / Metalworking, Ceramics / Glass, Plastics / Composites
- Automation: None / Manual
Supplier: Kalamazoo Industries, Inc.
Description: KVF3 Vibratory Finisher Great for deburring, polishing, finishing! Uses a wide variety of media such as ceramics, steel shot, plastics to achieve mirror finishes on aluminum, steel and most metals. Send us your parts for testing ! 3.3 cubic ft. capacity Quiet operation with lid !!! 500 lbs
Supplier: VMC Technical Assistance Corp.
Description: Heavy duty 1.5 hp. 120v 60Hz. 175 rpm. swing arm machine. 12" diameter with center water feed, detachable full length handle that includes 2 pneumatic chemical operators, universal height adjustment and dual "on-off" power levers. 25 ft. power cord. Weight: 100 lbs. Machine with handle. Standard
Supplier: Products Finishing, Inc.
Description: Machining Ace Roll & Shaft Inc. Custom Industrial Rolls Precision Shafting and Machining Servicing: OEM's, Steel, Aluminum, Plastic, Paper, Textile and Glass Industries Lathe Up to 35 inch maximum diameter CNC Lathe capabilities - 30 in OD (outside diameter) up to 120 inch length Grinding
- Machining Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Turning, Centerless Grinding, ID / Internal Grinding, OD / External Grinding, Surface Grinding, Honing
- Secondary Operations: Anodizing, Black Oxide, Electroplating, Heat Treating / Stress Relieving, Lapping / Polishing, Welding
- Specialty Machining: CNC Machining
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron, Copper, Hardened Metals, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys
Supplier: Paramount Metal Finishing Company
Description: Paramount Metal Finishing 1515 West Elizabeth Ave Linden, NJ 07036 Tel: 908-862-0772 Fax: 908-862-9477 Contact: email@example.com www.pmf1.com Paramount Metal Finishing specializes in applying coatings on metal and plastic substrates in accordance with customer or military specifications. We
- Painting Processes: Dip / Immersion Coating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, General Painting
- Functional Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Antireflective, Anti-slip / Abrasive, Chemical Resistant, Conductive, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Dielectric, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Oil & Grease Resistant, Porosity / Surface Sealing, Protective, VOC Compliant, Waterproof /
- Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Carbide, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Glass, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Wood
- Additional Services / Surface Prep: Abrasive Blasting, Degreasing, Inspection / Monitoring, New / OEM Parts, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Recoating / Refinishing, Research & Development, Stripping / Coating Removal, Other
Supplier: Lapmaster International
Description: Lapmaster produces a wide range of air-bearing spindle and conventional belt-driven pitch polishing machines for use in both plano optics production and R&D environments.
- Type: Disc Finishing, Polisher / Polishing Lathe
- Mounting: Floor Mounted / Stationary (Machine Tools)
- Driver Technology: Electric Motor / Vibrator
- Motor Voltage and Phase: 50 Hz / International Power, Three-Phase
Supplier: Team Metal Finishing
Description: No Description Provided
- Coating Process: Black Oxide, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Coil / Roll Coating, Dip / Immersion Coating, Dry Lubricant Coating, E-coat (Anodic / Cathodic), Phosphate Coating, Plastic Coating, Plating / Electroplating, Screen Printing / Selective Coating
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Antireflective, Anti-slip / Abrasive, Chemical Resistant, Conductive, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Dielectric, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Mold Release / Nonstick, Oil & Grease Resistant, Porosity / Surface Sealing, Protective,
- Materials: Aluminum, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Buffing / Polishing, Deburring / Deflashing, Electropolishing, Mirror Finishing, Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Sanding / Grinding
Supplier: ABB Robotics
Description: No Description Provided
- Products & Materials Coated: Automotive Body, Metal - Aluminum, Plastic
- Finishing Technology / Process: E-coat (Anodic / Cathodic), Electrostatic, Powder Coating, Spray / Atomization (Wet), Thermal Spray
- Options / Components: Applicators / Guns, Booths / Rooms, Control Consoles / Systems, Dryers / Dry-Off Ovens, Dust Collectors / Air Filtration Systems
- Coatings Applied: Adhesives / Sealants, Hot Melt, Metal / Metallization, Paint / Organic Liquid, Solvent Base, Water Base
Description: AEM employs various plastic molding techniques to suit your project, including injection molding and blow molding, with full tooling capability. We provide molding using Japanese or Swiss steel tools with lifetime maintenance and replacement. Our 26 molding machines – with capacities ranging
- Molding Type: Blow Molding, Thermoplastic Injection Molding, Thermoforming (Vacuum or Pressure), Vacuum Forming
- Services Offered: Insert Molding / Overmolding, Large Part Molding, Two-shot Injection Molding, High Volume Production (Long Runs), Assembly Services, Tool / Mold Making, Bonding, Design Assistance, Graphics, Hot Stamping Services, Just-In-Time Capability, Packaging / Shipping
- Industry: Consumer, Electrical / Electronics, Medical, Telecommunications
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Supplier: Marshall Manufacturing Company
Description: Marshall Manufacturing Company is a full service manufacturer, specializing in CNC Swiss machining. Marshall Manufacturing Company offers CNC turning, CNC milling, CNC Laser tube machining, Wire EDM and additional secondary machining and finishing services. We also provide manufacturing design
- Machining Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Turning, Swiss Machining, Broaching, Centerless Grinding, Surface Grinding, Laser Machining, Wire EDM, Other
- Secondary Operations: Anodizing, Black Oxide, Electroplating, Heat Treating / Stress Relieving, Painting / Powder Coating, Other
- Specialty Machining: Casting Machining, CNC Machining, Extrusion Machining, Micro Machining
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Hardened Metals, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Plastics, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Other
Supplier: Advance Cutting Systems, Inc.
Description: virtually any material including metal, stone, glass and wood High quality, smooth edges with no need for secondary finishing Cut complex, intricate and irregular shapes No heat-affected zones Accurate and precise Narrow Kerf
- Materials Processed / Abraded: Metal, Wood, Plastic, Ceramic / Carbide, Concrete / Masonry, Glass
- Type: Complete Machine / System
- Machine Type: Abrasive Water Jet Cutter
- Machine Mounting: Floor / Skid
Description: state of the art technology for advanced computerized tooling, die-casting, machining, and surface finishing. Our efficient process management ensures that we deliver a quality product. Our capabilities include: Die-casting machines ranging from 125Tto 1650T Precision class CNC machining
- Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Turning, Deep Hole Drilling, Etching / Chemical Milling, Honing, Jig Boring, Laser Machining, Screw Machining, Swiss Machining, Electrode EDM, Wire EDM
- Number of Axes: 2-axis Machining, 3-axis Machining, 4-axis Machining, 5-axis Machining
- Specialty Machining: Jigs and Fixtures, Casting Machining, Forging Machining, Extrusion Machining
- Length Capacity: Less than 1", 1" - 3", 3" - 6", 6" - 48"
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Plastic Finishing Machine Top
REM Surface Engineering
Custom Surface Finishing Products and Equipment
to their customers. Today they are proud to sell and install Rösler equipment as part of their commitment to perpetuating the highest standards in the metal finishing and surface engineering industries. Equipment Available for Purchase and Installation: Mass Finishing Equipment: Vibratory Finishing Systems. Vibratory Bowls. Vibratory Tubs. Drag Finishing Systems. Centrifugal Disk Finishing Machines. Long Radius Vibrators. Circular Multi-Channel Continuous Flow Vibrators. Linear Continous Flow... (read more)
Browse Vibratory Finishers and Mass Finishing Machines Datasheets for REM Surface Engineering
applications. Our vitrified abrasives are manufactured from abrasive crystals with strict process control requirements to minimize variations in grade and friablility. This assures consistent performance and reliability. All honing stones -superabrasive or vitrified- are available in a variety of widths, lengths and heights and in a wide range of grit sizes and grades specific to the applications. Mountings can be plastic or metal and manufactured in any configuration for attachment... (read more)
Browse Honing, Lapping, and Super-finishing Machines Datasheets for Lapmaster International
Lenco - PMC
Precision Processor of Plastics
Lenco, Inc. — PMC is a precision plastic design manufacturer, specializing in high volume injection molding, part assembly, and secondary finishing. Lenco is committed to providing the very best plastic products and services to our customers from initial plastic molding design concept to fulfillment and logistics. On-site Tool Room & Mold Maintenance. Two Color & Over Mold Capabilities. In-house Part Design and Mold Design. 60 Injection Molding Machines. Audio Cassettes &... (read more)
Browse Plastic Molding Services Datasheets for Lenco - PMC
Precision Machine Shop Services
Precision machine shop services, CNC milling, Turning, CMM inspection, special finishing (blasting/polishing), laser engraving, assembly, contract manufacturing (assemblies and sub assemblies), plastic and rubber molds, sheet metal, welding, plasma cutting. Specializing in medical and aerospace critical parts. Protomatic is a 3,4,5 Axis Milling, 2,3,8 Axis turning facility, DCC CMMS. Specializing in billet OEM parts for medical and aerospace industry. Experienced with most machinable materials... (read more)
Browse Machine Shop Services Datasheets for Protomatic, Inc.
PTX Eco Smart Linear Grinding System
The PTX Eco Smart finishing machine has balanced straight line handling, high torque and electronic speed control. It easily produces matte, satin and other fine surfaces up to a mirror finish on steel, stainless steel and nonferrous metals. The PTX is also perfect for coarse grinding jobs such as removing welds, deep scratches, oxidation, rust and paint. It can also polish inside corners. The PTX Eco Smart Professional Surface Finisher from CS Unitec has a patented abrasive mounting system... (read more)
Browse Grinders and Grinding Machines Datasheets for CS UNITEC
M&P Manufacturing USA, Inc.
Molding machines ranging from 90 to 1200 tons
Injection Mold: Complete in-house tool making capability. Up to 1500 x 1500 mm. MUD mold (Master unit Insert 08/09, 10/12 and 12/14 series). Complex slides. Molding machines ranging from 90 to 1200 tons. Tool. Hot runner. Regrind capable. Thin wall parts. Insert molding. Secondary operations such as ultrasonic inserts. Complete secondary machining. Assembly. Finishing including. Paint (Powder and liquid). Metallization. Printing - Silk screen and Pad. . M &P Manufacturing USA  ... (read more)
Browse Plastic Molding Services Datasheets for M&P Manufacturing USA, Inc.
For Mail Sorting, Finishing & Paper Converting
New Thermoplastic Machine Tape with Innovative Foamed TPU Covers. MAV-5E is a thermoplastic machine tape with innovative foamed TPU covers (patent pending) particularly suitable for standard class applications in mail sorting and finishing and paper converting. MAV-5E Machine Tape (4338). Habasit - Your Partner. Habasit is the worldwide market leader in the belting industry. Our key objective is to offer superior solutions for our customers. Anywhere. Any time. Based on over 60 years... (read more)
Browse Conveyor Belts Datasheets for Habasit America
For Finishing, Printing and Paper Applications
New Machine Tape for Finishing, Printing and Paper Applications. MVM-5E is a new member of Habasit ’s wellknown and highly rated Hamid machine tape range. It perfectly combines a thin belt with high belt strength. A versatile machine tape with adhesive-free joining system particularly suitable for finishing and other printing and paper applications. . Tests at leading companies proved: Outstanding dimensional stability. High performance. Precise and smooth handling... (read more)
Browse Wear Strips, Wear Plates, and Wear Parts Datasheets for Habasit America
Osborne Industries, Inc.
Resin Transfer Molding
to over 100 sq ft. Multiple RTM production lines. Numerous RTM presses of all sizes. In-mold coating. Directed-fiber preforming machines. Most secondary finishing operations. Structural bonding and assembly. NIST-traceable quality assurance... (read more)
Browse Plastic Molding Services Datasheets for Osborne Industries, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Characteristics of Common Plastics Used in Machine Components
. Polypropylene (PP) is a thermoplastic polymer that is rugged as well as unusually resistant to many chemical solvents, bases and acids. It is resistant to fatigue and tolerates high heat66°C (150°F). It can be extruded or molded. Many physical finishing techniques can also be used on polypropylene
Improving Appliances with Plastic Gears
with the original design. gears of Celcon® acetal copolymer to reduce parts count. Injection molding is fast and economical compared with. and extend the life of the World Washer. hobbing teeth in metal blanks. Plastic gears usually can be. used as-molded and require no finishing. Consequently,. 1
Using and Specifying Plastic Gears
. hobbing teeth in metal blanks. Plastic gears usually can be. used as-molded and require no finishing. Consequently,. 1. Introduction. they have a significant cost advantage in production. Injection molded plastic gears have come a long. quantities. The cost of plastic alternatives can be one-. way
Exploiting the Potential of Plastics Gears
way. used as molded and require no finishing. Consequently,. Historically, they were limited to very low power. they have a significant cost advantage in production. transmissions such as clocks, printers and lawn sprinklers. quantities. The cost of plastic alternatives can be one-. Today's stronger
The Team Approach to Precision Plastic Gearing
in quantities of two,. mirrors, throttles, ignition, parking brakes,. four, eight, or even 16 at a time depending on their. latches, closures). precision requirements in about a 30- to 60-second cycle,. and they usually require no secondary finishing. They weigh. Large and small appliances (vacuum
Shop Goes from 3 to 28 EDM Machines in Seven Years
excellent surface finishing for top performance. They've also produced multi-port manifolds for companies such as Boeing and Parker Hannifin. These manifolds can have 10 to 20 internal ports, which must fully connect to produce accurate pressure readings. Because imperfections often can't be caught
Molding a better plastic nut
to machine. Additionally, injection molding produces parts with highquality surface finishes and good dimensional control without costly secondary finishing operations. And, it lets designers spec tighter leadscrew clearances (tolerances) than economically possible with machining. High-performance
Plastics for the Long Haul
microleaks and retain. mechanical properties so they withstand physical, vibratory,. and other loads. Designers often rely on plastics for this task. Compared to. metal, plastics can weigh less, improve crash safety, and. consolidate multiple parts into one. They also need less. secondary finishing
Engineering Web Search: Plastic Finishing Machine Top
HD Video Plastic and Rubber Machine Directory -Machine Trade,...
Taiwan plastics and rubber production machinery - injection molding machine, extruder and extrusion plant, blow molding machinery, rubber processing
CNC Machine Shop | Custom Waterjet, Plasma, Laser Cutting |...
Create custom metal and plastic parts through our ONLINE machine shop! Surface Finishing Software Links Project Gallery
Paper machine finishing section -...
Paper machine dry end Paper machine finishing section
How to choose plastic injection molding machine - SME Forums
How to choose plastic injection molding machine
Metalworking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Today's machine shop includes a number of machine tools capable of creating a precise, useful workpiece.
Mass production - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2.1 Before the Machine Age 2.2 During and since the Machine Age
Precision Machine work, CNC Milling & Turning, Production...
PRECISION PRODUCTION MACHINE WORK SINCE 1953
coating machine - offers from coating machine manufacturers,...
coating machine manufacturers, exporters, suppliers, factories and distributors related to coating machine