Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: igus® inc.
Description: Features Shaft end supports made from anodized aluminum, plastic, zinc die-cast or stainless steel Trapezoidal leadscrew nut made from maintenance-free iglide® plastic Liners made from iglide® J (other iglide® materials also available) Carriages made from anodized aluminum, solid
- Guide / Rail Information: Linear Motion Guide
- Guide / Bearing Assembly: Yes
- Guide / Rail Material: Aluminum, Polymer / Plastic, Stainless Steel
- Guide Width or Diameter: 2.76 to 6.22 inch
Description: Guzzler<reg> hand pumps are designed for quick, easy fluid transfer.|<p>|Order service kits, noncollapsing wire-reinforced vinyl hoses, stainless steel hose clamps, and check valves separately in table.
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 1199 GPH
Supplier: Milacron LLC
Description: molding application by combining a wide range of clamp, table and injection unit configurations. Vertical clamps with horizontal tables let gravity gently and easily do the work of holding single or multiple inserts. Open clamp designs with rotary and shuttle tables give the advantage of working
- Type: Injection Molding
- Actuation: Hydraulic
- Machine Orientation: Horizontal, Vertical
- Stroke: 14.5 inch
Supplier: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Description: Pkg of 1, gel drying frame set, includes plastic drying frame, metal square frame, 16 clamps, for use with GelAir dryer GelAir™ Drying Frames The GelAir drying system includes two complete drying frames made of a durable, molded plastic base with a stainless-steel top frame. The GelAir
Supplier: Optimal Handling Solutions
Description: - Lifts drums up to 1,500 lbs. - Works with 30 and 55-gallon plastic, steel and fiber drums - Standard solid steel chute - Portable units have two rigid and two swivel casters with floor lock screws. - All steel construction - Standard features: - 56 frame - 3/4 hp motor, 120 volt single phase
- Load Capacity: 750 lbs
Supplier: Serfilco, Ltd.
Description: . Pressure ratings of filter chambers depend upon the temperature of solutions being filtered. See Pressure/ temperature table on next page.
Drilling and Tapping Machines - GENERAL INTL 17-inch Extended Stroke Drill Press -- Model# 75-260 M1Supplier: Acme Tools
Description: and pulley system for drilling applications in either wood, plastic or metal. Featuring extra-long down feed handles for better leverage and feed control the 75-260 is equipped with an easy to use non-slip positive depth stop for accurate repeatable drilling depths. The spindle runs on high quality sealed
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
2014 Qosina Catalog
The New 2014 Qosina Catalog has been streamlined to offer an enhanced customer experience and easier browsing. The redesign features include an improved category structure based on product function, a new index to effortlessly find components by application or keyword and finally, more products in less pages with easy to read tables, while maintaining life size images on our 1 cm grid. Qosina has the largest selection of parts for the medical OEM, kit packer and pharmaceutical industries... (read more)
Browse Medical Equipment and Supplies Datasheets for Qosina Corp.
Wood's Powr-Grip Co., Inc.
Materials Handling—Vacuum Lifting Equipment
Lifters. More versatile than magnets and faster than clamps or slings, below-the-hook vacuum lifters from Wood's Powr-Grip are a reliable, efficient and ergonomic means of handling materials. These AC, DC or air-powered vacuum lifters move heavy objects with the aid of forklifts, cranes or overhead hoists. Among the many kinds of loads handled by vacuum lifters are windows, doors and modular construction panels, siding, exterior cladding and corrugated roofing; plastic sheets, laminates... (read more)
Browse Vacuum Lifters Datasheets for Wood's Powr-Grip Co., Inc.
Misumi Configurable Precision Linear Shafts
Hinge Pins. Bearings. Bearing Nuts, Washers. Other Bearing Related Components. Bearing Units. Bearings with Housings. Cam Followers, Roller Followers. Rotary Power Transmission. Shaft Couplings. Timing Belts, Pulleys. Round Belts, Pulleys. Gears. MagTran. Chains, Sprockets. Tensioners. Keyless Bushing (Fastening Fittings). Conveyors & Material Handling. Conveyors. Flat Belts, Pulleys. Conveyer Chains, Sprockets. Plastic Chains. Rollers. Bearings with Resin. Ball Rollers. Conveyer Timing Belts... (read more)
Browse Precision Shafting Datasheets for MISUMI USA
Conduct Research Top
Hydraulic squeeze bushings lets shafts slide, lock, and slide
, not the bushing OD. Axial loads transmit through the bushing ends while its anchored flange resists torque. Bushings are made of alloy bronze or spring steel with plastic molded over a slotted squeeze surface. Seals are provided at each end to resist hydraulic pressure up to 5,000 psi depending on diameter
More Information Top
Blender 3D Printing Essentials
� Replacement for the plastic table clamp of an old Luxo lamp .
Cadaveric flatfoot model: Ligament attenuation and Achilles tendon overpull
Forces were scaled to 25% of normal due to loading constraints of the loading frame and plastic tendon clamps ( Table 1).
CPSC Alert: Consumers Urged To Stop Using phil&teds USA Clip-on Chairs
The clip-on chairs affected by this warning do not have plastic spacers between the table clamps and the front horizontal metal bar.
Glucose effects on stepping and placing responses in newborn infants
The legs were then positioned so that the dorsum of both feet contacted the horizontal part of a T-shaped plastic bar clamped to the table .
Valve closure responses of the Asiatic clam Corbicula fluminea exposed to cadmium and zinc
Three test strips per trial were secured with plastic screw clamps to a table within the 30-1 capacity exposure tank (35 x 30 x 30 cm).
Manufacturing Engineering and Automation II
To study the dynamic growth characteristics of cracked blade, a 3m long blade made of fiber glass epoxy plastic was clamped at a test table and a single transverse surface crack is prefabricated just adjacent to the root of the blade (Fig �
AIAA Journal > A finite-element method for the plastic buckling analysis of plates
Table 3 Plastic buckling of a clamped square plate with a uniform load on two opposite edges; a = 20 in., 6 = 20 in., v = i, E = 107 psi,
- http://pasco.com/support/technical-support/technote/files/SPARKlabs%20Equipment%20List.pdfUtility lamp with clip (75W, 100W, or sunlamp) Table or stool to clamp lamp Plastic cups - 200ml or 100oz (2) Meter stick .
- Carboniferous frame storage and Reposition aid by the lower leg marrow nagelung in unaufgebohrter techniqueThere are connectable storage aids also on the operating table, how becomes the Witt pecking table held by that of the lower legs through larger plastic stirrups in position.
- Micromachined optically transparent, flexible pressure sensor array exhibiting ultrahigh sensitivityThe plastic sub- strates were clamped onto a rigid, anti-vibration table while a computer-controlled step motor was employed to apply a normal pull force onto the top PDMS structure at a velocity of 0.5 mm min?1.
- Burst Pressures for Torispheres and Shallow Spherical CapsResults shown in Table 7 confirm that clamped edge leads to rapid growth of plastic strain and lower failure pressure when compared with other, more relaxed boundary conditions.
- Calibration and uncertainties in personal exposure measurements of radiofrequency electromagnetic fieldsThe isotropy over the vertical angles of inci- dence was measured by clamping the bulb of the exposimeter on a vertical, plastic turn table .