Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Hymark/Kentucky Gauge
Description: ; Stands with flexible height adjustment from 27-3/8 to 39-3/8in • Capacity: 135lbs/ft (RC) or 620lbs/ft (RH) • Width between rail: 13/15/19 inch standard, others upon request • Plastic rollers and metal safety inserts available upon request Flat TABLE, series RF • Solid steel topShow More
Supplier: igus® inc.
Description: plastic or stainless steel Maintenance-free iglide® bearings for radial and axial movement Accessories available: positioning indicator, leadscrew clamp, rotary knob, adapter plate.
- Guide / Rail Information: Linear Motion Guide
- Guide / Bearing Assembly: Yes
- Guide / Rail Material: Aluminum, Polymer / Plastic, Stainless Steel
- Guide Width or Diameter: 2.76 to 6.22 inch
Supplier: Terra Universal, Inc.
Description: level down to 29.9" Hg (see ordering tables for vacuum capacity of each model) Solvent welding, 304 stainless steel and chrome-plated hardware ensure a completely noncontaminating environment Wide range of sizes in cylindrical or box-shaped designs—custom designs also available
- Chamber / Component Type: Box / Degassing Chamber, Custom / Specialty Chamber
- Vacuum / Pressure Range: Rough / Low (< 760, > 1 torr), Medium (< 1, >10-3 torr)
- Nominal Size (OD / Width): Other
- Height / Length: 9.5 inch
Supplier: Milacron LLC
Description: For Insert Molding Advantages MAGNA V Series vertical clamp machines bring you every advantage for insert molding from encapsulation of delicate electronic parts to over molding of plastic on metal for diverse automotive applications. MAGNA V machines can be configured for every possible insert
- Type: Injection Molding
- Actuation: Hydraulic
- Machine Orientation: Horizontal, Vertical
- Stroke: 14.5 inch
Supplier: C&H Distributors, LLC
Description: PHILLOCRAFT Pow-R-Pax Production Tables are infinitely expandable to meet your current or future needs. Begin with an 8' starter and expand with 4' add-ons as your needs grow. Heavy C-channel 12-gauge steel frame. Atomite hardboard or plastic laminate top. Clamping bars connect tops to form
- Type: Assembly / Test Bench
- Length: 36 inch
- Width: 96 inch
- Work Surface: Plastic/Melamine Laminated
Supplier: Hassel Material Handling Co.
Description: STARTER PHILLOCRAFT Pow-R-Pax Production Tables are infinitely expandable to meet your current or future needs. Begin with an 8' starter and expand with 4' add-ons as your needs grow. Heavy C-channel 12-gauge steel frame. Atomite hardboard or plastic laminate top. Clamping bars connect
- Type: Assembly / Test Bench
- Work Surface: Plastic/Melamine Laminated
Supplier: Acme Tools
Description: Precision drilling is a snap with the DELTA 18-900L 18-inch Laser Drill Press. This powerful drill press features sixteen speeds for drilling a variety woods, plastics, and metals, and the rack-and-pinion table is silky smooth when raising and lowering it to the desired heightShow More
Supplier: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Description: Pkg of 1, gel drying frame set, includes plastic drying frame, metal square frame, 16 clamps, for use with GelAir dryer GelAir™ Drying Frames The GelAir drying system includes two complete drying frames made of a durable, molded plastic base with a stainless-steel top frame. The GelAirShow More
Description: ./50%RH) Minimum required spread Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon Required clamping pressure Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 psi for softwoods, 125-175 psi for medium woods and 175-250 psi for hardwoods) Method of Application Plastic bottles
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Vinyl
- Viscosity: 4000 cps
Supplier: Optimal Handling Solutions
Description: - Lifts drums up to 1,500 lbs. - Works with 30 and 55-gallon plastic, steel and fiber drums - Standard solid steel chute - Portable units have two rigid and two swivel casters with floor lock screws. - All steel construction - Standard features: - 56 frame - 3/4 hp motor, 120 volt single phase
- Load Capacity: 750 lbs
Supplier: Serfilco, Ltd.
Description: Material: CPVC, PVC, PP, PVDF Performance: 1-40 gpm Features • Non-metallic solution contact • Heavy duty construction • Pressure ratings to 160 psi • Clamp ring closure or optional external tie rod • Variety of sizes • Port sizes 3/4" and 1" NPT • O-ring sealShow More
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Misumi Configurable Precision Linear Shafts
today, with approximately 10,000 Linear Bushings available, and over 140,000 sold every month. More than 900 frequently ordered models are maintained in-stock locally, available for same-day* shipping. To assist in the selection of Linear Bushings, MISUMI offers a detailed selection table in the 2011 Metric Catalog, which also provides complete technical information, sizes, specifications, options, pricing and ordering information on every product model. MISUMI product information can... (read more)
Browse Precision Shafting Datasheets for MISUMI USA
Conduct Research Top
Hydraulic squeeze bushings lets shafts slide, lock, and slide
A new catalog on Ambush squeeze bushings includes sizing guidelines and a selection chart. Squeeze bushings are available for shaft diameters from 0.25 to 12 in. and metric sizes from 10 to 300 mm. Hydraulic squeeze bushings are used to briefly clamp moving shafts to fixed housings in a wide range
More Information Top
Blender 3D Printing Essentials
• Replacement for the plastic table clamp of an old Luxo lamp .
Cadaveric flatfoot model: Ligament attenuation and Achilles tendon overpull
Forces were scaled to 25% of normal due to loading constraints of the loading frame and plastic tendon clamps ( Table 1).
CPSC Alert: Consumers Urged To Stop Using phil&teds USA Clip-on Chairs
The clip-on chairs affected by this warning do not have plastic spacers between the table clamps and the front horizontal metal bar.
Glucose effects on stepping and placing responses in newborn infants
The legs were then positioned so that the dorsum of both feet contacted the horizontal part of a T-shaped plastic bar clamped to the table .
Valve closure responses of the Asiatic clam Corbicula fluminea exposed to cadmium and zinc
Three test strips per trial were secured with plastic screw clamps to a table within the 30-1 capacity exposure tank (35 x 30 x 30 cm).
Manufacturing Engineering and Automation II
To study the dynamic growth characteristics of cracked blade, a 3m long blade made of fiber glass epoxy plastic was clamped at a test table and a single transverse surface crack is prefabricated just adjacent to the root of the blade (Fig …
AIAA Journal > A finite-element method for the plastic buckling analysis of plates
Table 3 Plastic buckling of a clamped square plate with a uniform load on two opposite edges; a = 20 in., 6 = 20 in., v = i, E = 107 psi,
- http://pasco.com/support/technical-support/technote/files/SPARKlabs%20Equipment%20List.pdfUtility lamp with clip (75W, 100W, or sunlamp) Table or stool to clamp lamp Plastic cups - 200ml or 100oz (2) Meter stick .
- Carboniferous frame storage and Reposition aid by the lower leg marrow nagelung in unaufgebohrter techniqueThere are connectable storage aids also on the operating table, how becomes the Witt pecking table held by that of the lower legs through larger plastic stirrups in position.
- Micromachined optically transparent, flexible pressure sensor array exhibiting ultrahigh sensitivityThe plastic sub- strates were clamped onto a rigid, anti-vibration table while a computer-controlled step motor was employed to apply a normal pull force onto the top PDMS structure at a velocity of 0.5 mm min−1.
- Burst Pressures for Torispheres and Shallow Spherical CapsResults shown in Table 7 confirm that clamped edge leads to rapid growth of plastic strain and lower failure pressure when compared with other, more relaxed boundary conditions.
- Calibration and uncertainties in personal exposure measurements of radiofrequency electromagnetic fieldsThe isotropy over the vertical angles of inci- dence was measured by clamping the bulb of the exposimeter on a vertical, plastic turn table .