Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: Features/Options Ex zone 1 and 21 Release by means of pneumatic cylinder Two Ex switch inserts in one enclosure Problem-free opening of stressed doors by means of bell-crank system High holding force 3500 N Ball catch Wiring compartment Special version only for dust Ex zone 22 available
- Number of Normally Closed Contacts: 2
- Maximum Current: 6 amps
- Maximum AC Voltage: 20 to 250 volts
- Maximum DC Voltage: 230 volts
Supplier: RS Components, Ltd.
Description: Hinge-operated safety switch designed for interlocking hinged guard doors and access flaps. May be mounted in any direction in any position. The bored stainless steel operating shaft is mounted in a sealed bearing which is sufficiently robust to enable switch itself to be used as the hinge
- Vacuum Range: -206 in Hg vac
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 140 F
Supplier: General Pipe Cleaners
Description: . You can get the machine through just about any door you're likely to run into with room to spare. Another important help to you is a see-through inner drum cage so you can tell how much cable is in the drum. For electrical safety, the foot pedal is air actuated, eliminating electrical contact between
- Type: Electric
- Pipe Diameter (Nominal): 4 to 10 inch
- Flexible Cable Length: 1800 inch
- Features: Interchangeable Cutter, Stationary, Variable-Speed Cable Feed, Wheeled
Supplier: Oil-Rite Corp.
Description: PurgeX Infrared Sensing Lubrication Systems utilize sensing technology to achieve a high level of precision when oiling chains. Lubrication of critical areas of the chain at critical times prolongs chain life, reduces waste, minimizes contamination, and improves safety. These systems are equipped
- Capacity: 0.5000 gallons
- Operating Pressure: 40 to 120 psi
- Lubrication Media: Oil
- Operation: Pneumatic
Supplier: Technic, Inc.
Description: polypropylene and features an integral exhaust plenum, leveling feet and clear or darkened front inspection doors. The process sections of the tool are equipped with bottom containment, which is located directly underneath the processing area. Containment area will hold 125% of all process cell volumesShow More
Supplier: Hale Engineering Company, Inc.
Description: ) Misting nozzles mounted in sidewalls & ceiling, pre-piped to solenoid valve that is activated by wall mounted, pneumatic push to start button, with an adjustable time cycle - (2) 36” x 80” Anodized aluminum frame doors & frames w/ ¼” clear safety glass windowShow More
Supplier: Custom Downstream Systems, Inc. (CDS)
Description: CDS Down-Cut saw sequencing performs cuts from top down where the table returns to home after the cut. A heavy-duty support base is painted for corrosion resistance and operator clamp controls are pneumatic for additional control. Safety features include a full blade safety shroud equippedShow More
Cleanroom Pass Throughs - Wall Mount Straight Thru Welded Stainless Steel Pneumatic Vertical Sliding Doors Pass Thrus -- CAP18WVP-SST-24Wx24Hx30DSupplier: Clean Air Products
Description: CAP18WVP-SST Standard Features Formed and stitch-welded type 304 #4 finish stainless steel construction - not a low-quality metal-clad laminate clone Minimal panel seams in the interior for easy cleaning Pneumatic vertical sliding doors powered by individual low pressure rodless cylinders Door
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Features: Wall Mounted, Interlock, Windows
- Inside Width: 24 inch
- Inside Depth: 30 inch
Supplier: International Thermal Systems LLC.
Description: vision to produce the best Continuous Strip System process-cleaning solution for the application. Other equipment such as pneumatic door operation, oil removal, filtration, blow off, and chemical controls are also available. Each Continuous Strip System is tested for performance in function, accuracy
- Type: Complete Machine / Turnkey System
- Machine Type: Spray Washers
- System Options / Component Types: Tanks / Tubs
- Cleaning Process / Operation: Hot Water Cleaning
Supplier: SEYI America Inc.
Description: Counter Batch counter Misfeed Socket (2B) Pneumatic Ejector (1 set) Air Outlet (1 set) Wall Mount Control console Die Light Device Portable Operation Stand Safety Door Safety Bar Safety Fance Ladder Maintance Tool 2. Optional Attachment Quick Die Change Device Automatic System Device Poto electric
- Drive Technology: Mechanical
- Automation / Control: Manual (Footswitch / Pendant / Pushbutton)
- Capacity / Operating Force: 600000 lbs
- Rate: 20 to 70 Strokes / Minute
Supplier: LS Industries
Description: . The standard dust collector has 8 fire retardant bag style filters and provides 208 sq ft of filter with 800 CFM flow rate. Features: Free-Standing 5 HP dust collector Full load of steel shot included with each machine. UL and CSA listed components. Door Safety Switch
- Type: Complete Machine / System
- Machine Type: Wheel Blast Machine
- Carrier Fluid & Abrasive Feed: Dry / Air
- Machine Options / Component Types: Blast Cabinet / Chamber, Blast Wheel, Dust Collection / Filtration System
Description: the operator is in the "working area" of the system. 3044mm x 5910 mm (including robot controller and welding power source, without safety fence), 4155 mm x 5910 mm (with door clearance). Distance between headstock-tailstock is maximum of 1500 mm on a side. There is a 1000 mm tool diameter swing
- Robot System: Yes
Supplier: Pallmann Industries
Description: . The material is then carried away from the machine by means of pneumatic suction system. The product can be stored in silos or big bags in accordance with the customer´s requirements. Design: This sturdy and compactly built machine is designed for the special requirements of modern
- Industry or Material Processed: Waste / Recycling
- Scale / Capacity: Production
- Process Type: Dry
- Feed: Continuous
Supplier: Visual Sound, Inc.
Description: ® ATA cases provide unsurpassed function and reliability. Exterior panels are built with strong, solid components, and interiors are custom designed with precision sculpted unicellular foam. They provide maximum shock absorption and safety from damage due to vibration. The result is uncompromisingShow More
Supplier: Hi-Tech Seals, Inc.
Description: Hi-Tech Seals sells the sealing components of a blowout preventer. With the help of the blowout preventer the well can be safely sealed off when needed. Safety is a priority to anyone working on a rig and selection of a quality seal is imperative. Materials listed are popular materials for specific
- Seal Type: Piston Ring
- Sealing Element or Lip Material: Fluoroelastomer (FKM - Viton®, Fluorel®, etc.), Nitrile (NBR - Buna-N), Nitrile - Highly Saturated (HNBR), Nylon / Polyamide
Supplier: Open Date Systems, Inc.
Description: The Eurocode 300 has twice the foil roll capacity of the Eurocode 180. In simple terms this means that it will operate for twice as long before the roll runs out and has to be replaced hence less down time and longer production runs. Main Features Simple, reliable controls Full safety spec. Easy
- Technology: Thermal Transfer
- Media Handling: Other
- Automation: Semi-automatic
- Operation: Electric, Air / Pneumatic
Supplier: PS Doors
Description: Material handling is a breeze with the PS DOORS Vertical Mezzanine Gate. Once installed on your mezzanine, this durable gate opens and closes as needed. Open the gate to easily forklift materials to your elevated space and close the gate to protect employees from dangerous and costly workplace
- Type: Mezzanine Gates
- Power: Electric Powered, Manual Powered
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Standards: OSHA
Supplier: Gardner Denver, Inc.
Description: high-pressure water jetting systems are used in almost every industry. Cleaning Gardner Denver offers both pneumatic and electronic air preheater cleaners that eliminate the need for old fashioned manual jet-lancing that was once the standard method of cleaning air preheater baskets. Power plants have
- Type: Complete Machine / System, Component / Accessory
- System Options / Component Types: Abrasive Injector, Water Gun / Lance
- Process / Operation: Cutting / Sectioning
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: Hail Impact Testing HALT/HASS Testing Hose Testing Hydraulics/Pneumatics Package Testing Scaffolding Testing Seismic Testing Space Simulation Surface Treatment Telecommunications Toy Testing Window/Door Testing Whether you build planes, trains, or tricycles, call Element today for accurate
- Capabilities: Certification, Evaluation, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection
- Services Offered: Color / Appearance, Condition Monitoring, Corrosion, Dimensional Gaging / Metrology, Electrical / Electronic Testing, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Flow / Pressure Testing, Leak / Seal Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), NDT / Nondestructive Testing, RF Emissions / EMC, Safety
- Industry: Components / Parts, Products, Facilities / Capital Equipment, Samples
- Industry Applications: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Battery / Energy Products, Building and Construction, Coatings / Paint, Combustion Equipment, Electrical Distribution, Electronics, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Plumbing and Lighting, Industrial / Machinery, Instrument and Sensors /
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: Hail Impact Testing HALT/HASS Testing Hose Testing Hydraulics/Pneumatics Package Testing Scaffolding Testing Seismic Testing Space Simulation Surface Treatment Telecommunications Toy Testing Window/Door Testing Whether you build planes, trains, or tricycles, call Stork today for accurate
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment, Certification, Evaluation, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, First Article / Contract QA, Fixtures / Equipment, In-process / In-line Testing, Research and Development
- Forms Inspected: Components / Parts, Products, Facilities / Capital Equipment, Samples
- Services Offered: Condition Monitoring, Color / Appearance, Corrosion, Dimensional Gaging / Metrology, Electrical / Electronic Testing, Electromagnetic / EMC, Flow / Pressure Testing, Leak / Seal Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), NDT / Inspection, Reliability / Robustness, Safety / Liability
- Industry Applications: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Building & Construction, Coatings / Paint, Electrical Distribution, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Plumbing and Lighting, Industrial / Machinery, Instrument & Sensors / Laboratory, Marine, Materials, Piping / Pressure Vessels, RF &
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Branham, W.C. Inc.
Custom Air Cylinders
®." Manufacturing Pneumatic Actuators (Rodless Cylinders), Right Angle Gearboxes, Caliper Disc Brakes and Pneumatic Overhead Door Operators. Product lines include: Pneumatic Linear Actuators such as; DURATRK™ Rodless Band Cylinders, MAGTEC® Magnetically Coupled Rodless Cylinders, pneU-SA® Cable Rodless (read more)
Browse Air Cylinders Datasheets for Branham, W.C. Inc.
ProMation Engineering, Inc.
Battery Backup Systems for Electric Actuators
lockable hinged door housing the logic switching, all field wiring terminal points and a computer-grade back-up system. The back-up system utilizes a replaceable spill-proof battery pack that can be readily purchased at most office-supply centers. Safety in Numbers: The system is designed to provide at a (read more)
Browse Valve Actuators Datasheets for ProMation Engineering, Inc.
NEW Rolled Ball Screw Compact Nut Series
Inspection Components Contact Probes Lamps for Inspection Lens Heaters, Temperature Control Temperature Control Equipment Temperature Sensors Heaters Hot Air Generators Cooling Related Products Thermal Insulation Material Pneumatics, Hydraulics Cylinders, Rotary Actuators Solenoid Valves Filters (read more)
Browse Ball Screws Datasheets for MISUMI USA
Linear Rails - Preloaded Type from Misumi
Lamps for Inspection Lens Heaters, Temperature Control Temperature Control Equipment Temperature Sensors Heaters Hot Air Generators Cooling Related Products Thermal Insulation Material Pneumatics, Hydraulics Cylinders, Rotary Actuators Solenoid Valves Filters, Regulators, Lubricators Pneumatic Pipe (read more)
Browse Linear Bearing Rails Datasheets for MISUMI USA
NEW HOSES AND FITTINGS FROM MISUMI
Temperature Control Equipment Temperature Sensors Heaters Hot Air Generators Cooling Related Products Thermal Insulation Material Pneumatics, Hydraulics Cylinders, Rotary Actuators Solenoid Valves Filters, Regulators, Lubricators Pneumatic Pipe Fittings Speed Controllers Auxiliary Devices Manual-Type Valves (read more)
Browse Industrial Hose Datasheets for MISUMI USA
Misumi Configurable Precision Linear Shafts
Control Temperature Control Equipment Temperature Sensors Heaters Hot Air Generators Cooling Related Products Thermal Insulation Material Pneumatics, Hydraulics Cylinders, Rotary Actuators Solenoid Valves Filters, Regulators, Lubricators Pneumatic Pipe Fittings Speed Controllers Auxiliary Devices Manual (read more)
Browse Precision Shafting Datasheets for MISUMI USA
Simplified Slide Rails line expanded
Control Equipment Temperature Sensors Heaters Hot Air Generators Cooling Related Products Thermal Insulation Material Pneumatics, Hydraulics Cylinders, Rotary Actuators Solenoid Valves Filters, Regulators, Lubricators Pneumatic Pipe Fittings Speed Controllers Auxiliary Devices Manual-Type Valves (read more)
Browse Linear Bearing Rails Datasheets for MISUMI USA
More Information Top
2.22.07 -- Validation For UV Plate Readers
Safety features include: pneumatic door locking during the cycle cool down phase, and Interlocking doors (on double-door models)...
Condition Assessment Survey (CAS) Program. Deficiency standards and inspections methods manual: Volume 7, 0.07 Conveying
The door generally employs a safety interlock ( pneumatic or solenoid operated deadbolt) to prevent use when the station is in operation.
Sanitation | Rytec Corp. | Food Processing
• Rugged, durable Break-Away bottom bar releases in either direction without damage to the door and a pneumatic auto-reversing edge provides safety in busy traffic areas.
Safety system for pneumatic membrane presses.
A safety system is described for the door of a pneumatic membrane press for winemaking grapes.
Pneumatics blows away light curtains | News | The Engineer
Rail doors safety systems operate by monitoring the back pressure in the pneumatic cylinders that drive the doors to and fro.