Supplier: E-Labs, Inc.
Description: . E-Labs offers testing services from cradle to grave, from concept to analysis. From test planning, fixture design and fabrication, consulting, to testing in the lab. The E-Labs facility is conveniently located 3 miles from interstate 95 in Fredericksburg, VA. The lab is over Twenty thousand square feet
- Capabilities: Hydraulics, Pneumatics
- Capabilities: Testing / Simulation, Certification, Component / Product Comparison, Consulting / Training, Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Evaluation / Inspection, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, In-process / In-line Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Products, Facilities / Capital Equipment, Samples / Fluids
- Services Offered: Aging / Life Testing, Condition Monitoring, Fatigue / Endurance, Fire Characteristics / Flammability Testing, Flow Testing, Fungus / Biofouling, Leak / Seal, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), NDT / Inspection, Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing, Performance Testing, Pressure / Hydrostatic Testing,
Supplier: IMR Test Labs
Description: No Description Provided
- Capabilities: Hydraulics, Pneumatics
- Capabilities: Testing / Simulation, Certification, Component / Product Comparison, Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Evaluation / Inspection, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample Prep
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Products, Samples / Fluids
- Services Offered: Aging / Life Testing, Fatigue / Endurance, Fire Characteristics / Flammability Testing, Leak / Seal, Performance Testing, Safety / Liability Testing, Shock Testing, Thermal Cycling / Shock, Vibration
Supplier: Product Safety Consulting, Inc.
Description: Recognized Testing Laboratories (NRTL), such as Underwriters Laboratories, Intertek/ETL, the Canadian Standards Association (CSA), QPS, SGS, MET Labs, and many others. We understand the additional costs in time and money that are incurred when a product fails an evaluation or test. That is why we
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Reliability / Robustness, Testing, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Witness / Review, Validation
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices), Capital Equipment
- Services Offered: Aging / Life Testing, Climatics / Environmental Exposure, Condition Monitoring, Dimensional Gaging, Electrical Characteristics Testing, Fire Characteristics / Flammability, Functional / ATE, Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress), NDT / Inspection, Performance Testing, Risk Assessment,
- Accelerated (HALT / HASS): Yes
Supplier: Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
Description: with the very latest and best standards that money can buy. With this approach, we have been able to capitalize on the technical advancements with better test methods, lowering cost, and reduction of cycle time. Our comprehensive Test Reports (which are provided to our customers) details the key points
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment, Certification, Consulting / Training, Evaluation, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, First Article / Contract QA, Fixtures / Equipment, In-process / In-line Testing
- Forms Inspected: Products, Quality / Management Systems, Samples, Services
- Services Offered: Dimensional Gaging / Metrology, Electrical / Electronic Testing, Flow / Pressure Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Thermal Imaging / Thermography, Visual / Video Inspection, Specialty / Other
- Industry Applications: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Building & Construction, Coatings / Paint, Drugs / Pharmaceuticals, Electrical Distribution, Food & Beverage, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Plumbing and Lighting, Hydraulics / Pneumatics, Industrial / Machinery, Instrument & Sensors
Supplier: Robinson Fans
Description: Robinson’s laboratory facilities are designed for both air performance and sound testing. Qualified lab personnel use state-of-the-art instrumentation to ensure accurate test results. Robinson utilizes the latest strain gauge technology to measure actual operating stresses of rotating fan
- Media Temperature: 70 to 2000 F
- Design Configuration: Axial
- Environment: Clean Air / Gas
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Shock and Vibration Testing Services
E-Labs Shock and Vibration Department can perform testing on a wide range of components such as military, aerospace or automotive. The testing can be performed at ambient or extreme temperature conditions to meet any test requirements. Features. Complete test facilitiy for vibration, shock and acceleration testing to MIL-STD-901, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-202, MIL-STD-167, RTCA/DO 160 and IEC 60529. Electro-dynamic shaker tables with digital controllers and high-temp/low-temp and humidity... (read more)
Browse Shock and Vibration (Dynamics) Testing Services Datasheets for E-Labs, Inc.
Military/Commercial Specifications and Standards
RTCA/DO-160 Testing. E-Labs can test to RTCA/DO-160 which covers standard procedures and environmental test criteria for testing airborne electronic equipment (avionics) for the entire spectrum of aircraft, from light general aviation aircraft and helicopters through to the "jumbo jet" and "supersonic transport" classes of aircraft. RTCA/DO-160 Dynamic and Vibration Testing Services: MIL-STD-167-1. Section 4 Temperature and Altitude. Section 5 Temperature Variation. Section 6 Humidity. Section... (read more)
Browse Certification Services Datasheets for E-Labs, Inc.
Custom Temperature Sensors
Temperature Sensors. Conax Technologies built its reputation on exceptional engineering capabilities and dedication to a thorough understanding of all aspects of temperature sensor measurement. That tradition continues today, with a full complement of engineering, test, quality assurance and calibration services available in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. Conax Technologies engineers welcome the opportunity to discuss and develop solutions to challenging applications. In addition... (read more)
Browse Temperature Sensors Datasheets for Conax Technologies
Tescom-Emerson Process Management
26-2000 Series: High Pressure/Low Flow
Applications: R &D labs. Pressure filling. Calibration testing. Burst testers. Component testing. Features and Benefits: Designed for both high pressure hydraulic or pneumatic applications. Segregated captured vent is standard. Three standard loading methods - spring, dome and air-actuated. Available with soft and metal to metal seating. Standard 40 micron internal filter (soft seated models) increases service life. High flow version available with Cv of 0.30. An excellent choice to be used... (read more)
Browse Pressure Regulators Datasheets for Tescom-Emerson Process Management
Tescom-Emerson Process Management
Small Valve, Big Results
Applications: High pressure cycling testing. Pneumatic and hydraulic control panels. R &D labs. Suitable for liquid and gas. Features and Benefits: Balanced poppet design means high reliability and exceptional cycle life. High flow capacity: Cv = .75 or 2.0. Gas or liquid applications. Normally open or normally closed. Brass or 316 Stainless Steel machined bar stock. Low actuation: 60 psig / 4.1 bar - minimum. High operating pressure: 6,000 psig / 414 bar maximum (Brass), 10,000 psig / 690... (read more)
Browse Pressure Relief Valves Datasheets for Tescom-Emerson Process Management
Engineered, integrated bulk handling systems
material you supply, Flexicon can evaluate and/or test your material in a state-of-the-art test laboratory on full-size equipment configured and accessorized to simulate your system, supply the equipment on time, help you install it, train your personnel, guarantee its performance and service it on-site. From concept to completion, Flexicon can provide everything it takes to solve your bulk handling problem efficiently, economically and rapidly. (read more)
Browse Bulk Handling Conveyors Datasheets for Flexicon Corporation
Custom Industrial Enclosures
Seventy years of experience in providing deep draw and stamping solutions for specialized enclosure needs, from prototype design through high volume production. Contact a sales engineer or request more information on: Custom Design & engineering assistance. Finite Element Analysis (FEA) & test lab resources. Modifications & finishes. Project management. Customer-owned tooling. Customized stocking & delivery programs. Hudson Express. Industrial Applications: Aviation / Aerospace... (read more)
Browse Industrial Enclosures Datasheets for Hudson Technologies
More Information Top
Clinical Support Services Information View The Laboratory Director described that all services (e.g. ED, operating rooms, inpatient service units) had to use... ...in order to order tests , print them on paper... ...subsequently sent to the lab via a pneumatic tube.
...the poultry and pig attitude ʀG Mechanical and electrical Qualitätsersatzteilen for vehicles ʀG transport solutions in the air and maritime fracht logistics... ...ʀG installations for the sample preparation, laboratory automation systems and tube... ...ʀG pipeline-analyses ʀG service for combustion engines ʀG...
Hygiene and infection prevention question and responses
− blood donation 10 − rescue service 90 skin disinfection means 62 skin protection 30 Hawthorne effect 27 hot air sterilization 180 Helicobacter pylori... ...adhesion 185 cardiac catheter laboratory 92 HIV − blood... ...injecting kit 38 − test 157 − of transfusion...
Anesthesia, intensive medicine, emergency medicine, smarting therapy,. in 5 days
Laboratory 5 nitrous oxide 22, 24 storage 59-30-°... ...position 61 - Trendelnburg 61 storage types 172 country rescue service laws 158 laryngoscope 183... ...64 64 solvents 295 air life preservers 167 pulmonary... ...237, 261 lung function test 7 lung edema 218...
We formed an interdisciplinary team to address the new blood ordering and transporta- tion changes. the transfusion service provides serological testing and blood transfusion products to a tertiary care hospital that includes an active trauma service , referral surgical practice, neonatal intensive care... ...the possibility of off-site blood storage or remote dispensing modules. the group determined that multiple delivery methods were necessary to insure uninterrupted service. the main method for blood transport from the new lab location would be pneumatic tube delivery to the...
SAE J2579 Validation Testing Program: Powertech Final Report
The focus of this section was on the time and equipment requirements to perform the pneumatic test sequence (Expected Service Life Performance Verification Test). ...included was an evaluation of the safety implications and requirements for a test lab to safely conduct...