Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Quantachrome Instruments
Description: porometer, especially for samples of controlled geometric size and through-porosity since these parameters, not just pore size, significantly control absolute gas flow through the sample. The 3G z is also capable of gas (and optionally liquid) permeability measurements. It conforms to ASTM
- Property Analyzed: Porosimetry / Pore Volume
- Test Media / Material: Ceramics / Glass, Pulp / Paper, Textiles, Other
- Display & Special Features: SPC Software / Capability
Description: Micromeritics' TriStar II PLUS is a state-of-the-art instrument suited for use in both quality control and research .environments. Intended for laboratories that require high throughput and the highest quality data, it contains all the capabilities of the TriStar II with additional hardware and
- Property Analyzed: Adsorption / Desorption (Chemisorption/ Physisorption), Absorption / Water Absorption, Porosimetry / Pore Volume, Surface Area - Specific, Surface Area - Total, Surface Energy / Tension
- Test Media / Material: Adhesives / Coatings, Ceramics / Glass, Food / Drugs, Other
- Display & Special Features: Computer Interface / Networkable, SPC Software / Capability
Description: The ASAP 2460 Surface Area and Porosity Analyzer incorporates a unique expandable system designed for high-performance and high sample throughput. The base ASAP 2460 is a two-port master control unit. For more throughput, additional two-port units can be connected to the master unit
- Property Analyzed: Adsorption / Desorption (Chemisorption/ Physisorption), Porosimetry / Pore Volume, Surface Area - Specific
- Test Media / Material: Adhesives / Coatings, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Food / Drugs, Metals, Other
- Display & Special Features: Computer Interface / Networkable
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: entraining agent. The 28-day compressive strength, rapid chloride permeability, and FT durability of the concrete are determined according to ASTM C873, C1202, and C666A, respectively. The air void parameters of the concrete are measured with air void analyzer, Rapid Air, and porosityShow More
Supplier: Gurley Precision Instruments
Description: Densometers are the accepted standard for measuring the porosity of materials such as papers, wovens, plastics and membranes. All Densometers measure the time required for a given volume and of air (25cc to 400cc) to flow through a standard area of material being tested under light uniform
- Property Analyzed: Pore Size / Densometry
- Test Media / Material: Pulp / Paper, Textiles
- Display & Special Features: Digital Readout, Process Line Mounted (Continuous)
Supplier: Fritsch GmbH - Milling and Sizing
Description: is of interest to you: the Sphericity in regards to the Minimum Feret Diameter, the aspect ratio, applied on the porosity, or the convexity as a function of the particle Cross Section. Especially convenient: have several measurements displayed simultaneously in a chart and you will
- Measurement Type: Shape, Size
- Sample Type: Powder / Solid Particles
- Particle Size Range: 20 to 20000 µm
- Technology / Operating Principle: Microscopy / Image Analysis
Description: The Gemini Series of surface area analyzers rapidly and reliably produces accurate and repeatable surface area and porosity results. It can determine single and multipoint BET and Langmuir surface areas, total pore volume, micropore analysis by the t-method, and much more. The design
- Type: Course, Product Training
- Modality: Classroom (On Campus / Trainer's Facility)
- Technology / Subject: Testing / Test Methods
Description: , performs the calculations, and displays or prints the results. The unit also reports percentage porosity and specific pore volume when absolute density information (density excluding pore and small cavity volume obtained from a Micromeritics Accu-Pyc helium pycnometer) is entered. The
- Instrument Type: Density Instruments
- Media Type: Solid
- Technology Type: Digital Instrument, Other
- Display & Special Features: Laboratory Style (Benchtop or Handheld)
Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Equipment - Small Component Quality Test System -- NDT Drop Test FixtureSupplier: Modal Shop, Inc. (The)
Description: and is instrumented with a laboratory grade force sensor, microphone and digital signal analyzer while still being rugged enough for the manufacturing environment. The Drop Test Fixture allows small metal parts formed by MIM or PIM processes to enjoy the benefits of Resonant Inspection.
- Form Factor: Monitoring System
Description: recorded and presented data, to an established particle sizing technique. The SAS uses the principle of pressure drop across a packed bed of powder. By varying the sample height, and hence the “porosity” of the bed, average surface area and particle size can be determined as a
- Measurement Type: Size, Specialty / Other
- Sample Type: Powder / Solid Particles
- Particle Size Range: 0.2000 to 75 µm
- Technology / Operating Principle: Sieving / Filtration
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Fritsch GmbH - Milling and Sizing
Shape and Size Analysis of suspensions and emulsions!
interest to you: for example the Sphericity in regards to the Minimum Feret Diameter, the aspect ratio, applied on the porosity, or the convexity as a function of the particle Cross Section. Or display the particle size distribution as a cumulative curve, as a bar chart or in a table form. (read more)
Browse Particle Analyzers Datasheets for Fritsch GmbH - Milling and Sizing
Conduct Research Top
MICRO:Top 25 (November/December 2002)
is available in wafer sizes of 300, 200, and 150 mm. A large calibration area of 800 800 um extends product lifetime, since the user is not limited to measuring in the same spot continuously. A UPW boron analyzer measures parts-per-trillion levels of boron in DI- and ultrapure-water applications
MICRO:March 1998:Product Technology News (p.122)
, which makes it compatible with most CMP slurries. The ring is made of PET, a thermoplastic polyester that demonstrates stiffness, chemical and abrasion resistance, and low center line porosity. The WT-8000 system automatically transfers wafers, decreasing scratches from vacuum wands and eliminating
More Information Top
Surface Area and Porosity Analysis - The Gemini VII 2390 Series from Micromeritics
• The Tristar® II Series Surface Area and Porosity Analyzers from Micromeritics .
Powder Technology & Application IV
The average pore of the zeolite molecular sieve in this test by surface area and porosity analyzer to characterize.
Macroporous chelating resins incorporating heterocyclic functional groups via hydrophilic PEG spacer arms. I. Synthesis and characterization
Structures of the above‐mentioned resins were characterized by elemental analysis, Fourier transform‐infrared spectra (FTIR), ASAP‐2020 surface area and porosity analyzer , and scanning electron microscopy (SEM).
Micromeritics Instrument Corporation - Material Characterization Analytical Instruments and Services - Chemicals Technology
Surface area and porosity analyzers .
The Characterization of Physically Modified Glass Beads for Dry Powder Inhalers
A Tristar II surface area and porosity analyzer (Micromeritics Instrument Company, Norcross/U.S.
The Tristar® II Series Surface Area and Porosity Analyzers from Micromeritics
The Tristar® II Series Surface Area and Porosity Analyzers from Micromeritics .
Ni(OH)2 –NiO–NiF Compound Film on Nickel with Superior Pseudocapacitive Performance Prepared by Anodization and Post-hydrothermal Treatment Methods
The structure and morphology of the films before and after hydrothermal treatment were studied by using X-ray diffrac- tion analysis, X-ray photoelectron spectrum, surface area and porosity analyzer , and scan electron microscopy, while the electrochemical performances of the resultant films …
Porous Materials for Carbon Dioxide Capture
All the meas- urements were taken using N2 adsorption/desorption isotherms at 77 K using a Micromeritics ASAP 2020 surface area and porosity analyzer .
Mechanical and microstructural properties of NiCrFeSiBC/Cr3C2 composite coatings – part I
In depth characterisation of the uncoated and HVOF spray coated specimens was carried out using X-ray diffraction (XRD), filed emission scanning electron microscopy (SEM)/energy dispersive spectroscopy (EDS), micro- hardness tester, porosity analyser , surface roughness tester and adhesion strength tester.
Benzimidazole‐Linked Porous Polymers: Synthesis and Gas Sorption Properties
Nitrogen and hydrogen adsorption-desorption experimentations were conducted at 77 K using an ASAP 2020 M＋C surface area and porosity analyzer (Micromeritics, USA).