Supplier: Carl Stuart Co.
Description: Mobile battery sampler with peristaltic pump, installed charging device. Fully automatic mobile sampler for discontinuous sampling according to: - Time - Flow - Flow-through or events - With peristaltic pump. Housing: - PU rigid foam enclosure with separable upper and lower part (IP65) with
- Column Type: Capillary Column
Description: leak detectors on a GC! Liquids can be drawn into the system and/or into the leak detector. *Caution: The Restek® electronic leak detector is designed to detect trace amounts of hydrogen in a noncombustible environment. It is NOT designed for determining leaks in a combustible environment
- Instrument Type: Detector
- Mounting Type: Portable
- Number of Gases Sensed: Multi Gas
- Specific Gas Types: Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Hydrogen (H2), Other
Supplier: Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Description: Features Simultaneously install two capillary GC columns into a single mass spectrometer High-capacity differentially-pumped vacuum system maintains sensitivity with carrier gas flow from two columns Inert sample pathway prevents loss of sensitivity, particularly for labile compounds
- Instrument Type: Portable Instrument
- Local Interface: Digital Front Panel
Supplier: Basic Wire and Cable
Description: Three-Conductor Round 600-2000 Volts
- Product Type: Cordage
- Cable Jacket: Polyethylene (PE)
- Cable Insulation: Other
- Cable Conductor: Copper and Copper Alloys
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: Portable X-Ray Fluorescent Analyzer Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Portable Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Atomic Absorption (AA) Analyzers Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Combustion/IR Analyzers Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) Analyzers Glow Discharge Spectrometers
- Laboratory Services Offered: Chemical Testing Services, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Stack Emissions / Opacity
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, OEM Specific, RoHS, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Air, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Gases, Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Sediment, Soil,
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Acoustic Microscopy (SAM), Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: Portable X-Ray Fluorescent Analyzer Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Portable Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Atomic Absorption (AA) Analyzers Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Combustion/IR Analyzers Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) Analyzers Glow Discharge Spectrometers (GDS
- Services Offered: Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Quality / Purity (Contamination), Standards Testing / Certification, Sunlight Exposure / Solar Simulation, Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, OEM Specific, RoHS
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Air, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Inorganics, Metals, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Volatiles (VOCs) / Solvents, Toxins
- Test Methods: Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Industrial Hygiene Monitoring with a Portable GC
is insufficient. Since ppt levels are generally below the detection limit of most GC's, a concentration technique is necessary. Solid sorbents such as tenax or graphitized carbon which can be thermally cycled are more popular for indoor air pollution studies since the entire sample is injected
SPECTROFDM Q600 FUEL SNIFFER - AN INNOVATIVE, PORTABLE AND COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION TO MEASURE FUEL DILUTION IN OIL
The focus of this paper is to provide details on how the Fuel Sniffer operates and how its method of operation compares to GC-MS (Gas Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry) and Flash Point methods. Finally, this paper presents two. cases studies, one for the United States. Air Force (USAF
Accurate Fuel Dilution in the Field Using the Q6000 FDM: A Comparison to Gas Chromatography
The most widely accepted direct method for analyzing fuel dilution in lubricants is Gas. Chromatography (GC) according to ASTM methods D3524, D3525, and more recently, D7593.1-3 Other conventional measurement techniques for fuel dilution are indirect measurements which include viscosity, flash
More Information Top
Application of portable gas chromatography-photo ionization detector combined with headspace sampling for field analysis of benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, and...
Considering its satisfactory repeatability and reproduc- ibility and particular suitability to be operated in ambient environment, HS sampling coupling with portable GC - PID is, therefore, recommended to be a suitable screen- ing tool for rapid on-site determination of BTEX in soils.
Hand-portable gas chromatograph-toroidal ion trap mass spectrometer (GC-TMS) for detection of hazardous compounds
This portable GC -TMS system weighs <13 kg (28 lb), including batteries and helium carrier gas cartridge, and is totally self-contained within dimensions of 47 X 36 X 18 em (18.5 X 14 X 7 in.).
Other portable GC instruments employed in this project included flame ionization and mass spectrometry detection.
Fast field analysis of short‐chain aliphatic amines in water using solid‐phase microextraction and a portable gas chromatograph
Abstract A novel method is firstly presented for field and rapid analysis of short‐chain aliphatic amines in water as their pentafluorobenzaldehyde (PFBAY) derivative using solid‐phase microextraction (SPME) and portable GC .
Miniaturized Environmental Monitoring Instrumentation
......................................................................................................5 Table 1-2 Portable GC /MS Instrument Specification Goals ........................................................................................13 Table 1-3 Hand Held MSOC Instrument with MEMS Preconcentrator Specification Goals .....................................14 .
portable GC –MS systems (Barnes, 2009), immunoassay techniques (Zhou et .
Here and Now -- Environmental Protection
These early portable GCs had limited capabilities because they had no oven or software.
Field-portable, high-speed GC/TOFMS
Viking Instruments, recently ac- quired by Bruker, offers a portable GC /MS (Spectra- Trak) billed as a “real-time” monitor for toxic air, water, and soil pollutants; however, its portability is limited by weight and the need to attach a mechanical pump …
Advances in field-portable ion trap GC/MS instrumentation
While most widely used as a laboratory-based technique, recent advances in GC, MS, and sampling technologies have led to the development of a hand- portable GC /MS system that is more practical for field-based analyses.
portable GC /MS (22), and new generation near-infrared analysis (NIRA) with visible and .
Detection of Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Agents for the Prevention of Terrorism
Keywords Miniature mass spectrometry analyzers • Field portable GC /MS • Field portable mass spectrometry .
Laboratory validation study of new vapor‐phase‐based approach for groundwater monitoring
The laboratory study for the current project evaluated the accuracy, precision, and sensitivity of two types of instruments: (1) a PID, specifically the “ppbRAE” from RAE Systems (San Jose, California) and (2) a portable GC , specifically the Voyager Portable GC from Photovac …