Supplier: DRUM-MATES Inc.
Description: Liquid Transfer DrumDrainer™ for Rack Stored Drums & Totes Benefits & Features These dispensers are excellent for single or multiple drum or IBC Liquid transfer. Used for gravity pouring, the DrumDrainer™ series provide safe, accurate transfer at a very low cost, without pumps
Supplier: Small Parts, Inc.
Description: This 180ml (6 ounce) high-density polyethylene bottle with polypropylene cap can be utilized as an aerosol spray bottle by pouring any compatible liquid into the container to produce an aerosol spray. The system uses air pressure to propel contents from container; no external source of compressed
Supplier: Dawg, Inc.
Description: exposure to airborne contaminants by eliminating the need to remove the entire lid during refilling. Flip-switch activated breather vent eliminates the need to hold down a spring-loaded venting button. This gives users a safe, firm grip while providing smooth-flow pouring."No Mistake" content
- Type: Can
Description: Nitrides are compounds of nitrogen with metals. They are usually characterized by a high degree of thermal stability and exceptional chemical stability. In addition to saline and metallic nitrides, there are also covalent nitrides, such as aluminum nitride, boron nitride and silicon nitride.
- Shape / Form: Fabricated / Custom Shape, Spout / Nozzle (Launder Pouring / Atomization), Roller / Roll
Description: Hexoloy SA SiC is a pressureless, sintered form of alpha silicon carbide, with a density greater than 98 percent theoretical. It has a very fine grain structure (4 - 10 microns) for excellent wear resistance and contains no free silicon, which makes it highly chemically resistant in both oxidizing
- Material Type: Silicon Carbide
- Performance Features: Hollow, Sintered / Fired
- Applications: Chemical / Materials Processing, Electronics / RF-Microwave, Foundry / Metal Processing, Refractory / High Temperatures, Structural, Wear Parts (Bearings / Tooling), Other
- Material Type: Carbide Materials, Silicon Carbide
Supplier: LECO Corporation
Description: For more than 50 years, LECO has provided top-quality ceramic products to industries worldwide, such as technical ceramics, powdered metal (PM), metal injection molders (MIM), and foundry and investment casting. Designed to support sintering operations at temperatures up to 3200°F (1760°C),
- Material Type: Silica / Silicate Materials, Specialty Ceramic
- Shape / Form: Foundry / Plunger Tools (Stirrer, Stopper, etc.) , Spout / Nozzle (Launder Pouring / Atomization), Fabricated / Custom Shape, Rod Stock
- Silicate and Clay Based Material Type: Silica / Fused Silica
Supplier: San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Description: Macor is a relatively easy material to machine using ordinary carbide drills, end mills, taps, etc. and doesn’t require post machining firing. Macor-Machinable Glass Ceramic is also unique in that it can withstand 1000°C, has low thermal conductivity and is a good electrical insulator.
- Silicate and Clay Based Material Type: Glass Ceramic
- Shape / Form: Rod Stock, Spout / Nozzle (Launder Pouring / Atomization), Fabricated / Custom Shape, Bar Stock
- Applications: Abrasive / Erosive Wear Protection, Electrical / HV Parts, Electronics / RF-Microwave, Optics / Optical Grade, Refractory / High Temperature Materials, Structural, Wear Parts / Tooling, Other
- Performance Features: Composite / Ceramic Matrix, Dielectric / Electrically Insulating, Thermal Insulation / Fire Proofing, Machinable
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
A Guide to Measuring Paint Viscosity vs Temperature
for this application. Low shear would be applicable for hand stirring a paint, pouring, how it drips from a roller or brush, and recovery after application to form a smooth finished surface. In order to accomplish low shear rate testing, different types of accessories, such as the Small Sample Adapter (see
Engineering Web Search: Pouring Nozzle Top
Roofmaster Products Company | On Deck Equipment Non Powered...
#273 Adjustable Nozzle Only Replacement nozzle for a #273 Pouring Pot. Buckets & Pouring Pots Mop Carts Hot Asphalt Carriers
Roofmaster Products Company | Replacement Nozzle for #47 Pot
Buckets & Pouring Pots Mop Carts Hot Asphalt Carriers Replacement Nozzle for #47 Pot Replacement Nozzle for the #47 Pipe Coater.
Solid-fuel rocket - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
5 Nozzle 6 Performance 7 Propellant families A simple solid rocket motor consists of a casing, nozzle, grain (propellant charge), and igniter.
Effect of the depth of the submerged entry nozzle in the mold...
Effect of the depth of the submerged entry nozzle in the mold on heat, flow and solution transport in double-stream-pouring continuous casting
Quick change submerged nozzle to prevent the occurrence of the...
Quick change submerged nozzle for the heats, the first casting ladle about 10min, to avoid the opening of ladle pouring molten steel pre-low
Protection sizing nozzle tundish open casting operation...
Conventional sizing nozzle tundish pouring operation to open burning due to the presence of oxygen outlet, put slot, open casting and other steps,
- Drum-Mates POUR - Xtreme Duty Hand Nozzle
Fibre Glast Developments Corp. | Fiberglass & Composite...
sculpt any shape imaginable without gluing numerous sheets together or pouring your own block.
Electromagnetic Techniques for Imaging the...
Electromagnetic Techniques for Imaging the Cross-Section Distribution of Molten Steel Flow in the Continuous Casting Nozzle
Gasoline can - Patent application
portion of said front of said container;a nozzle assembly having a storage mode and a use mode, said nozzle assembly further having:means for