Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: a perfect performer. These range from sampling, calibration, contamination control, and use of valid test methods to statistical quality assurance. Some approaches may be utilized to achieve a perfect analysis including: staff training, participation in proficiency testing, use of standard referenceShow More
Supplier: Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, Inc.
Description: is a singular design, and is the only array spectrometer to incorporate an optical density filter wheel. This helps extend the measurable intensity range over 4 orders of magnitude, which makes the CAS 140CT proficient in taking measurements for both very weak and very strong light sources automatically
- Property Measured: Color
- Instrument Type: Spectrophotometer
- Spectral Range: 200 to 2150 nm
- Computer Interface: Yes
Supplier: E-Labs, Inc.
Description: E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries
- Capabilities: Component / Product Comparison, Consulting / Training, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, First Article / Contract QA, In-process / In-line Testing, Proficiency Testing / Interlaboratory, Reverse Engineering / Digitization, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Testing
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment, Components / Parts, Products
- Services Offered: Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), NDT / Inspection, Visual / Video Inspection, Specialty / Other
- Industry: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Battery / Energy Products, Building & Construction, Combustion Equipment, Consumer Products, Instrument & Sensors / Laboratory, Materials, Motors and Control Systems, Nuclear / Utility, Paper / Plastic Packaging, Piping / Pressure Vessels,
Industrial Parts Washers and Cleaning Systems - NIST-Traceable Calibration; Ultrasonic Cleaners -- GO-17050-05Supplier: Cole-Parmer
Description: in critical applications • Receive your product calibrated and ready to use rather than sending it to a third-party or internal calibration lab and incurring additional delays All measurements reported are traceable to SI units via national standards maintained by NIST and performed in compliance
- Machine Type: Immersion Systems - Ultrasonic
- Power Source: Electric
Supplier: M+P Labs
Description: The M&P Lab is a full-service materials testing laboratory, offering our clients a full range of analytical and consulting services such as acceptance testing, quality control, service evaluation, failure analysis and product development. We analyze materials such as metals, composites
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Commissioning, Consulting / Training, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, First Article / Contract QA, Proficiency Testing, Research and Development, Testing, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample Prep, Witness / Review, Specialty
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices)
- Services Offered: Aging / Life Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Electrical Characteristics Testing, Leak / Seal Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress), Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing, Physical Properties Testing, Specialty / Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, ISO, MIL-SPEC, NEMA LI 1, NRC, OEM Specific, Other
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Rotronic Instrument Corp.
ROTRONIC - CAL LABS - 8 CRITICAL QUESTIONS
ROTRONIC APPLICATION NOTE. Is Your Humidity Calibration Lab Competent?. Find out by asking these 8 critical straight forward questions. Question 1 – Is the lab accredited to the ISO 17025 standard?. Accreditation to the ISO/IEC 17025 standard for competency and testing calibration is a really good place to start. In general, accreditation does not specifically say how the calibration should be performed, but rather it speaks to a set of guidance principles and results... (read more)
Browse Hygrometers and Humidity Measurement Instruments Datasheets for Rotronic Instrument Corp.
Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, Inc.
Instrument Systems CAS 140CT Spectrophotometer
in the CAS 140CT. This high-end spectrograph has a back-illuminated CCD detector which assists in reducing stray light, resulting in a significantly improved dynamic range and increased measurement accuracy. The CAS 140CT is a singular design, and is the only array spectrometer to incorporate an optical density filter wheel. This helps extend the measurable intensity range over 4 orders of magnitude, which makes the CAS 140CT proficient in taking measurements for both very weak and very strong... (read more)
Browse Radiometers Datasheets for Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, Inc.
Accreditation for its Calibration Laboratory
in Braunschweig is Germany's national metrology institute and is responsible for determining fundamental and natural constants such as torque. All measuring systems are oriented to this value. Globally each individual national authority carries out regular round robin proficiency tests in order to guarantee worldwide conformity to the measurement of "torque". The central requirement for quality assurance in screwdriving is the traceability from the measurement system in use, back... (read more)
Browse Automated Assembly Equipment Datasheets for DEPRAG, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Vision software helps check parts fast
Our company, an A2LA 17025-1999 accredited contract-measurement lab, once measured customer parts on CMMs equipped only with touch probes. A two-shot molded automotive HVAC door is set up on the table of the multisensor system, which includes a variety of tactile probes to capture 3D data from hard