Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Method for Quantifying Percentage Wood Failure in Block-Shear Specimens by a Laser Scanning Profilometer Volume 2, Issue 8 (September 2005) A new method for quantifying percentage wood failure of an adhesively bonded block-shear specimen has been developed. This method incorporates a laser
Description: the sensors to each other and the amount of signals. In combination with highly-efficient signal processing algorithms of the analysis and visualisation software, accura- cies in the micrometer range are ensured. Robust A fully-automatic in-situ calibration ensures the measurement to be independent from
- Technology: Non-contact - Optical / Laser
- Measurement Capability: Defects / ADC, Thickness
- Part Diameter / Width: 17.72 inch
- Industrial Applications: Automotive
Supplier: KLA-Tencor Corporation
Description: products, integration of new technologies, and improved performance. 30 mm scan length Z sensor range up to 1.2 mm 140mm manual sample positioning stage Force control 0.03mg – 10mg Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 compatible The AlphaStep® D-100 profilometer rapidly and quantitatively
- Technology: Contact / Stylus Based
- Surface Metrology: 2D / Line Profile
- Measurement Capability: Roughness Parameters (Ra, RMS / Rq, Rz, etc.)
- Vertical (Z) Range: 31.5 inch
Supplier: Park Systems, Inc.
Description: 0.1 degrees • Fully automatic Critical Angle Measurement acquisition and analysis software High Throughput Inline Automation • Allowable sample size: 200/300mm wafers • Automatic data acquisition and analysis of critical angles, roughness and trench measurements • Automatic tip
- Form Factor: Monitor / Instrument
- Mounting / Loading: Floor Mounted / Stand-alone
- Applications: Semiconductor Wafers
- Measurement Capability: Critical Dimension / Trench Geometry, Defects / ADC, Roughness / Waviness
Supplier: Zygo Corporation
Description: No Description Provided
- Technology: Non-contact - Optical / Laser
- Surface Metrology: 2D / Line Profile, 3D / Areal Topography
- Measurement Capability: Roughness Parameters (Ra, RMS / Rq, Rz, etc.), Waviness Parameters (Wa,Wt ), Hybrid Parameters, Defects / ADC, Flatness, Lay / Pattern, Step Height, Thickness, Warp / Bow, Specialty / Custom
- Common Specific Parameters: Roughness Average (Ra), Roughness - RMS (Rq), Mean Peak to Valley Height (Rtm, Rz), Base Roughness Depth (R3Z), Maximum Peak Height (RP), Average Peak Profile Height (Rpm), Maximum Valley Depth (RV), Total Roughness Height (Rt, PV), Profile Depth (Pt), Maximum Roughness Depth (Rmax, Ry), Ten Point
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Unification of approaches to optimization and metrological characterization of continuous-relief diffractive optical elements
Screenshot of profilometer software window with approximated diffractive profile.
Recent Advances in Automation, Robotics and Measuring Techniques
� correction according to the initial head orientation in the profilometer mount; � The profilometer form a data grid in its XYZ coordinate system by collecting data from translation stages, rotary stage and laser head; � The profilometer software performs mathematical transformations of �
Spectrocolorimetric and microscopic techniques for the evaluation of plasticized PVC cleaning: a case study applicable to three?dimensional objects at museums
However, this limitation is solved by an additional application in the profilometer software that allows the �stitching� of several scans from adjoining surface�s areas (Van Den Berg et al., .
Comparative Measurements Of Diamond Machined Optical Components
Smaller groove periods are determined using the scale expansion capabilities of the profilometer software .
NOx CONTROL OPTIONS AND INTEGRATION FOR US COAL FIRED BOILERS
Profilometer software interface.
Fabrication and Characterization of a Polymer/Metal Bimorph Microcantilever for Ultrasensitive Thermal Sensing
To exclude the influence of the mounting error of the cantilevers in horizontal direction and the thermal- induced tilt of the cantilever anchor, the �profile-levering� tool in the profilometer software was used to rotate the captured cantilever profiles so that the �
Ablation of porcine bone tissue with an ultrashort pulsed laser (USPL) system
Depths of the laser cavities were measured with profilometer software to determine the ablated volume of the cavity .
Electrodeposition of cobalt�tungsten alloys from alkaline citrate containing bath as alternative for chromium hexavalent replacement
Most profilometer software can readily calculate the area covered by the profile.
Characterisation of bone following ultrasonic cutting
The peaks shown in the image (b) are artefacts produced by the profilometer software .
Influence of roughness on ZDDP tribofilm formation in boundary lubricated fretting
Initial roughness was measured using single scan (2?3561?76 mm); however, surfaces with fretting scars were much larger, and therefore, several scans were taken and stitching function in profilometer software was used to reconstruct the entire measured area.
Technical Reports for Recommended Performance-Related Specification for Hot-Mix Asphalt Construction: Results of the WesTrack Project
After data collection and subsectioning of the tangent profiles into individual section profiles, the profiles were visually examined using the LTPP Profilometer software (PROFSCAN) and the IRI values for the five closest matching profiles were used to compute the average IRI for �
The profilometer software calculated the average step height.