Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Ellsworth Adhesives
Description: WELD-ON 4707 is a milky, syrupy, bodied, fast drying solvent cement. The bonds formed are high strength, rigid and generally free from crazing. Chemical, physical, and electrical properties are similar to those of ABS materials. Gallon.
- Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Marine, Medical / Food (Sanitary / FDA), Military / Government (MIL-SPEC / GG), OEM / Industrial, Optical Grade / Material, Photonics / Optoelectronics
- Solvent Based (Volatile Organic): Yes
- Cure Type / Technology: Single Component System
- Viscosity: 2900 cps
Technical Journals - Engineering Properties of Plastics Applicable to Water Piping (PDF) -- JAW_0067875Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: This paper primarily discusses the types and properties of plastics used for water piping, including the principal thermoplastic piping materials used in water piping, which are polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene (PE), and acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS).Show More
Supplier: BERNSTEIN AG
Description: as standard in the colour RAL 7035 (light grey). On account of its material properties, the polycarbonate version offers specific advantages in terms of impact strength, UV resistance and operating temperature range. Thanks to the many attachment bosses in the body, both versions provide many direct
- Ingress Protection(IP) Rating Against Foreign Objects: Type 6
- Ingress Protection(IP) Rating Against Moisture: Type 5
- Material: ABS, Polycarbonate
- Shape: Rectangular
Standards and Technical Documents - Plastics -- Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS) moulding and extrusion materials -- Part 2: Preparation of test specimens and determination of properties -- ISO 2580-2:2003
Description: ISO 2580-2:2003 specifies the methods of preparation of test specimens and the test methods to be used in determining the properties of ABS moulding and extrusion materials. Requirements for handling test material and for conditioning both the test material before moulding and the specimens beforeShow More
Supplier: Chi Mei Corporation
Description: PC/ABS is a material with excellent balanced properties from PC and ABS. PC provides high heat, high impact, flame retardant and high tensile strength properties, and ABS gives better processing ability, impact strength under low temperature environment and able to be electroplated
- Process Type: Molding Resin
- Filler Material: Unfilled
- Features: Flame Retardant (e.g. UL 94 Rated)
- Elongation: 55 %
Supplier: Johnson and Allen, Ltd.
Description: The ET3 (Equotip-3) is Proceq's flagship hardness testing unit built to include all the features needed for in-depth analysis of the material properties that influence hardness. Depending on the application, additional impactors can be equipped to tailor the ET3 to best suit the test material
- Hardness Testers: Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers and Knoop
- Mounting: Handheld or Portable
Description: PLASCO INC. 2829 SO. RODEO GULCH RD. #4 PLASCO DATA SHEET SOQUEL, CA., 95073 TYPICAL PROPERTIES 831-464-1111 831-464-1100 (FAX) MATERIAL: P-T3000DB GENERIC: ABS BK. ASTM TEST METHODS VALUE SPECIFIC GRAVITY: D-792 g/cm3 1.03 WATER ABSORPTION: D-570 24hrs % MOLD SHRINK FLOW: D-955
- Material Type / Grade: Thermoplastic
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: ABS
- Tensile Strength (Break): 5810 psi
- Tensile Modulus: 280000 psi
Description: PLASCO INC. 2829 SO. RODEO GULCH RD. #4 PLASCO DATA SHEET SOQUEL, CA., 95073 TYPICAL PROPERTIES 831-464-1111 831-464-1100 (FAX) MATERIAL: TKP 000LS GENERIC: ABS/02%SI ASTM TEST METHODS VALUE SPECIFIC GRAVITY: D-792 g/cm3 1.04 WATER ABSORPTION: D-570 24hrs % 0.28 MOLD SHRINK FLOW: D-955
- Tensile Strength (Break): 7500 psi
- Tensile Modulus: 390000 psi
- Water Absorption: 0.2800 %
Material Handling Carts and Trucks - R&B Wire - Triple "Leakproof" Hamper w/ Foot Pedal (specify -- RBW-686Supplier: Tank Depot
Description: ) that is constructed from high quality vinyl that is fully welded and flame retardant material - approved for institutional use. The leak proof and flame retardant properties of the material are built into the fabric and are guaranteed for the life of the bag. Bags are hooded for convenient transporting alongShow More
Description: PLASCO INC. 2829 SO. RODEO GULCH RD. #4 PLASCO DATA SHEET SOQUEL, CA., 95073 TYPICAL PROPERTIES 831-464-1111 831-464-1100 (FAX) MATERIAL: PKC 200 EG GENERIC: ABS/10%CF EG ASTM TEST METHODS VALUE SPECIFIC GRAVITY: D-792 g/cm3 1.09 WATER ABSORPTION: D-570 24hrs % .19 MOLD SHRINK FLOW
- Product Type: Specialty Polymers and Resins
- Features: Anti-Static / Electrostatic, Electrically Conductive (ESD / EMI Shielding)
- Industry: Automotive, Medical
Description: , thermal, and optical properties. Listed below are a few materials we use to manufacture various products. There are many more available. Valox SE0420 Rynite 530 Ryton Ultem Vectra A130 ABS Our engineering expertise and hands on process control enable us to be highly flexible and innovative
- Molding Type: Blow Molding, Gas Injection Molding (GIM), Injection Blow Molding, Reaction Injection Molding (RIM), Thermoplastic Injection Molding, Thermoset Injection Molding
- Services Offered: Clean Room Molding, Insert Molding / Overmolding, Large Part Molding, Two-shot Injection Molding, Prototype / Market Entry Molding, Low Volume Production (Short Runs), High Volume Production (Long Runs), Assembly Services, Tool / Mold Making, Design Assistance, Hot Stamping Services, Just-In-Time
- Location: North America, Europe Only
Supplier: Polymer Technologies Inc.
Description: and unfilled) PPS Radel ABS Commodity resins such as, polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), polyethylene (PE), polycarbonate (PC) Because we recognize that our clients want to optimize the functionality of their parts while maintaining low production costs, material selection is often the key
- Molding Type: Thermoplastic Injection Molding, Thermoset Injection Molding
- Services Offered: Insert Molding / Overmolding, Large Part Molding, Micro Molding, Low Volume Production (Short Runs), High Volume Production (Long Runs), Assembly Services, Tool / Mold Making, Design Assistance, Just-In-Time Capability, Machining
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Supplier: Plastic Ingenuity, Inc.
Description: ' deadlines. Co-extrusion capabilities offer many different properties, reduced cost, improved aesthetics, and consistent gauge. Extrusion Capabilities Nuclear gauging equipment to monitor sheets at all times Side-by-side extruding capabilities Co-extrusion Laminates Ability to extrude HIPS ABS PET
- Services: Design Assistance / Review, Tool Making, High Volume Production, Prototype / Short Run, Specialty Packaging
- Materials: ABS, Polyethylene (PE, HDPE), PETG, Polypropylene (PP), Polystyrene
- Processes: Co-Extrusion, Hot Extrusion
- Secondary Operations: Drilling/Punching, EDM Cutting, Grinding, Machining, Printing / Labeling, Water / Abrasive Jet Cutting, Welding
Supplier: Chase Doors
Description: than ABS material. The corrosion resistant panel is ideal for washdown applications as it has no gaps or joint seams. Door Panel – The industrial door is lightweight, weighing only 3.5 pounds per square foot, easy to open, operates smoothly and allows for safe passage of personnel and damage
- Application: Commercial, Industrial
- Location: Interior Doors
- Type: Impact Doors
- Material: Plastic
Supplier: International Plastics LLC
Description: grade materials, from ABS, Delrin, and Lexan to Torlon and PEEK, and everything in between. Utilizing our proprietary process development program, Advanced Scientific Injection Molding (ASIM), we develop an extremely stable and repeatable process for your product. Couple this with our real time
- Molding Type: Film Insert Molding (FIM), Thermoplastic Injection Molding, Thermoset Injection Molding
- Services Offered: Insert Molding / Overmolding, Micro Molding, Reel to Reel Molding, Prototype / Market Entry Molding, Low Volume Production (Short Runs), High Volume Production (Long Runs), Assembly Services, Tool / Mold Making, Bonding, Design Assistance, Just-In-Time Capability, Packaging / Shipping
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Waterloo Healthcare
Description: Waterloo Healthcare's 3 Drawer Isolation Cart . Steel Construction with 4 choices for Locking Options and 16 colors to choose from. Drawer Configuration from top down: 4"-9"-9" Standard Features: • Antimicrobial properties built-in to protect portions of the product
- Type: Other
- Material: Steel
- Length: 24.5 inch
- Width: 29 inch
Supplier: Ruco USA, Inc.
Description: resistant squeegee material may be used. Curing Conditions The varying UV absorption of the individual colors results in a range of curing properties depending on color and opacity. All colors of the 945 UV series can be cured by the use of medium pressure mercury vapor lamps (at least 160 W/cm
- Substrate / Surface: Plastic
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Engineered Plastic Products, Inc.
Produce Complex Parts with Superior Properties
Press thermoforming is a method that utilizes matched dies to produce complex parts with superior mechanical properties. Relatively inexpensive tools can be used to produce parts with thin ribs, embossed numbers or other details that are difficult or impossible using other methods. In addition, materials up to 1 ½" thick can be processed using this technique. Billow thermoforming is a technique that uses compressed air to produce "blown" parts such as domes or skylights in quantities from one... (read more)
Browse Thermoforming Services Datasheets for Engineered Plastic Products, Inc.
Engineered Plastic Products, Inc.
Press forming is a thermoforming method that utilizes matched dies to produce complex parts with superior mechanical properties. Relatively inexpensive tools can be used to produce parts with thin ribs, embossed numbers or other details that are difficult or impossible using other methods. In addition, materials up to 1 ½" thick can be processed using this technique. Billow forming is a technique that uses compressed air to produce "blown" parts such as domes or skylights in quantities... (read more)
Browse Plastic Molding Services Datasheets for Engineered Plastic Products, Inc.
New Kynar® Connectors from Qosina
with a balance of physical and chemical properties, and is used in applications requiring the highest purity, strength, and resistance to solvents. These natural colored components are Autoclave, E-Beam, EtO, Gamma and Steam sterilization compatible. Qosina offers an array of barbed luers in various sizes and materials including ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, polypropylene and PVC. In addition, Qosina carries a variety of Tygon ®, C-Flex ®, and silicone tubing. Qosina... (read more)
Browse Tube Fittings Datasheets for Qosina Corp.
More Information Top
Comparison of the viscous and elastic components of two ABS materials with creep, stress relaxation and constant strain rate measurements using the universal v...
Property ABS material LL-4102-N .
An Experimental–Numerical Methodology for a Rapid Prototyped Application Combined with Finite Element Models in Vertebral Trabecular Bone
A total of 24 RP models made with ABS material properties were compressed by the INSTRON testing machine, and the effective structural moduli of RP models were investigated.
A biomechanical study of osteoporotic vertebral trabecular bone: The use of micro-CT and high-resolution finite element analysis
The results on both the experimental and the simulated compression tests with ABS material property were compared with those of the simulated compression test with trabecular property.
A.1 ABS material properties used for FEA stress calculations .......
Advances in Civil Infrastructure Engineering
In the process of mold design which was combined ABS material properties , assumed shrinkage was 0.006,mould joint design was reasonable, no inter self phenomenon, the related blank was filled,no interference in the mold opening process.
Nonlinear Dynamics, Volume 1
Table 15.4 Polyjet digital ABS material properties .
Advanced Composite Materials
2 ABS material property .
3D printing bone models extracted from medical imaging data
These are due to the ABS material properties ; it is well known for DIY 3D printers to have warping problems as o consequence of uncontrolled temperature variations in the printed part.
Influence of ABS type on morphology and mechanical properties of PC/ABS blends
Table I1 Mechanical Properties of ABS Materials ContainingDifferent Rubber Concentrations .
Comparison of the fast fracture properties of acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene and styrene-acrylonitrile
Further developments of the frozen tongue technique were needed to research the fracture properties of ABS materials .
The microstructure and deformation of model ABS compounds
These observations correlate well with studies of deformation in thin sections, and the results therefore indicate that the poor mechanical properties of ABS materials with low graft frequencies are related to the irregular dis- persion of weakly bonded rubber particles.