Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Centurion NDT
Description: of the neck. If the eddy current sensor crosses over a crack, a pulse is displayed on the screen. The turntable, while not mandatory, is an integral part of the inspection system and serves two purposes. The starting and stopping motion of the probe as it is manually screwedShow More
Description: channel for pulse-echo, pitch-catch or TOFD inspection. Compared to the OmniScan MX2, the SX is 33% lighter and 50% smaller, offering an unprecedented level of portability for an OmniScan. The OmniScan SX touch screen offers a full-screen mode option that maximizes visibility, essentially
- Instrument Type: Flaw Detector, Conductivity / Resistivity Instrument, Corrosion Instrument, Material Condition Tester
- Form Factor: Portable / Hand Held / Mobile
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING - PULSED EDDY CURRENT TESTING OF FERROMAGNETIC METALLIC COMPONENTSShow More
Supplier: ABB Measurement & Analytics
Description: The Angle Transducer is using the Pulsed Eddy Current Technology, patented by ABB, which will find the magnetic middle of each tooth with an accuracy of 0.05°. For each turn, 720 angle values are measured and calculated in relation to a global time-base. The intelligentShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Visual Detection Of The Subsurface Defects Using Magneto-Optical Microscopy - 53rd IIS 2007
Description: A visual test method for detecting micro-defects under fine surfaces is described. A new magneto-optical microscope is developed for this work, which has a laser source, CCD camera and exciting coil. A square-pulse current is sent to an exciting coil, which induces eddy-currentsShow More
Supplier: Dexter Magnetic Technologies, Inc.
Description: be applied to Alnico 5 magnets and 7.0 kOe for Alnico 8. When magnetized in a magnetic circuit, the magnetizing pulse must be wide enough to allow eddy currents in the steel to decay before dropping below these values.
- Magnet Type: Individual Magnets
- Permanent Magnet Materials: AlNiCo (Aluminum-Nickel-Cobalt)
- Maximum Energy Product, BHmax: 1.3 to 10 MGOe
- Residual Induction, Br: 6700 to 13500 Gauss
Standards and Technical Documents - Superconductivity, Part 8: AC loss measurements, Total AC loss measurement of round superconducting wires exposed to a transverse alternating magnetic field at liquid helium temperature by a pickup... -- IEC 61788-8:2010
Description: IEC 61788-8:2010 specifies the measurement method of total AC losses by the pickup coil method in composite superconducting wires exposed to a transverse alternating magnetic field. The losses may contain hysteresis, coupling and eddy current losses. The standard method to measure onlyShow More
Supplier: Electro-Sensors, Inc.
Description: bracket, jam nuts, and 6 feet of cable. The sensors utilize an oscillator circuit to generate a high frequency field radiated from a coil in the tip of the sensor. When a metal target enters this high frequency field, eddy currents are induced into the target. A detection circuit
- Technology: Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Operating Distance: 0.7100 inch
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 158 F
- Power Requirements: DC Powered
Supplier: Dover Flexo Electronics, Inc.
Description: version includes a servo valve and pressure regulator installed in a separate enclosure. High Voltage output (V): Uses Silicon Controlled Rectifiers (SCR's) to produce a standard variable voltage of up to 90Vdc to operate any electric brake or clutch, including eddy current clutches.
- Controller Inputs: Frequency Input
- Control Signal Output: Analog Voltage, Current Loop
- Special Capabilities (if required): Tension Indication / Control
- Form Factor: Panel / Chassis Mount, Other
Supplier: Dover Flexo Electronics, Inc.
Description: for operating pneumatic or electric brakes and clutches, eddy current clutches, and DC and AC drives: Drive output (D) 0-10Volt DC compensated output. Used to control DC drives or other variable speed drive systems. This output is isolated from earth ground to make it more compatible
- Controller Inputs: Serial / Digital Input
- Control Signal Output: Current Loop, Other
- Form Factor: Panel / Chassis Mount, Other
- User Interface: Knobs / Switches / Meter, Digital Front Panel, Ethernet / Networkable
Supplier: OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Description: a compact 2-wire (4 to 20 mA) or 3-wire pulse transmitter (optional), contained within a conveniently replaceable plug-in electronics module. All electronics are housed in a corrosion-resistant enclosure. Unlike meters containing metal or moving parts, the FV-200 is perfect for aggressive or
- Type: Velocity Meter, Vortex (Shedding) Meter
- Pipe Diameter: 1.4 to 2 inch
- Media Temperature Range: 69.8 to 203 F
- Liquid Volumetric Flow Rate: 0.6000 to 200 GPM
Supplier: Badger Meter
Description: , vortices (eddies) are formed and move downstream. They form alternately,from one side to the other, causing pressure fluctuations.These are sensed by a piezoelectric crystal in the sensor tube, and are converted to a 4-20 mA, 0-5 Vdc or pulse signal. The frequency of the vortices is
- Pipe Diameter: 0.5000 to 3 inch
- Mounting Type: In-line
- End Fittings: Flanged, Threaded, Tube End / Hose Nipple
- Process Media Type: Liquid
Supplier: ABB Measurement & Analytics
Description: Function The MTG Box Gauge is based on PEC technology, which uses magnetic fields for measurement of strip thickness. The interaction between an applied magnetic field and the electrically conductive strip indicates thickness – without influence from the material composition. The
- Gaging Technology: Eddy Current / Electromagnetic, Electronic
- Mounting / Loading: Benchtop / Floor
- Form: Gaging System / Station
- Range: 0.0197 to 0.3150 inch
Supplier: Elsys AG
Description: The device EL_BULT14 is able to produce TTL trigger pulses out of analog signals from optival (Laser), reluctance or capacitive and eddy-current sensors. Each of the 14 channels has a corresponding input (Probe In) and trigger pulse out (Pulse Out) BNC connector on the
- Form Factor: Rack Mount
- Analog Input Channels: 14 #
- Signal Inputs: DC Voltage Input, Frequency Input
- Outputs: Frequency Output
Description: The MultiScan MS5800 is a multi-technology system offering these technologies: Eddy Current Magnetic Flux Leakage Remote Field IRIS Ultrasound
- Form Factor: Bench
- Pulse Repetition Frequency (PRF): 80 to 10000 Hz
- Voltage Gain Range: 0.0 to 65.9 dB
- High Pass Filters: true
Supplier: WDI Wise Device Inc.
Description: Autofocus sensor designed specifically for live animal research. Compensates for live animal motions for example breathing heartbeat, pulse and maintains confocal microscopes in focus at all times. Handles both slow and fast 'focus drift'. Is compatible with most microscope models.
- Target: Non-Magnetic Targets
- Output: Current
- Body: Rectangular
Description: operate in pulse-echo mode to measure wall thickness, material loss, and defect orientation within the range of 0.5 in. to 3 in. ID. Various components are necessary to "build" an IRIS probe. The components are interchangeable and must be chosen according to the tube dimensions. To build an
- NDT Probe Technology: Eddy Current
- Application: Flaw / Crack Detection, Wall / Material Thickness
- Style / Type: Inside Diameter (Tubing / Holes)
Supplier: Clark Solutions
Description: The operation of the RVL vortex flow meter is based on the vortex shedding principle. As fluid moves around a body, vortices (eddies) are formed and move downstream. They form alternately, from one side to the other, causing pressure fluctuations. These are sensed by a piezoelectric crystal
- Electrical Output: Analog Current, Analog Voltage
- Display: Digital Display
- Front Panel Interface: Digital Front Panel
- Flow Meter Type: Velocity Flow Meter
Supplier: Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
Description: to 10TO Generate from 1mO to 10TO Capacitance Measure up to 1,000µF Generate up to 1,000µF DC Current Measure up to 5,000A Generate up to 1,000A AC Current Measure up to 3,000A Generate up to 1,000A Inductance Measure up to 100kH Generate up to 100kH RF Capabilities RF
- Services Offered: Bench Repair (Off-site), Field / On-site Repair , Calibration Service, Calibration Documentation, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Pick-up and Delivery, Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Rapid Turnaround, Replacement / Exchange Program, Product Sales - Used / Refurbished,
- Acoustic / Vibration Equipment: Sound Level Meters / Dosimeters, Position Sensor / Instrument, Speed / Velocity Instrument
- Electrical / Electronic Test: Analyzers, Automated Test Equipment (ATE), Data Acquisition / Signal Conditioning, Data / Chart Recorder, Data / Chart Recorder, RF / Microwave Instruments, Generators (Function, Pulse, etc.), Oscilloscopes / Scopes, Power Supplies / Amplifiers, Specialty / Other
- Process / Laboratory: Autoclaves and Sterilizers, Conductivity / Dissolved Solids Meters, Circulators and Baths, Flow Instruments, Environmental Test Chambers, Force Instruments, Gas / Air, Freezer / Refrigerator, Furnaces / Ovens, Incubators, Humidity Generators, Humidity / Moisture Instruments, Level Sensors /
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
ABB Measurement & Analytics
New Millmate Thickness Gauge from ABB
strip produced in rolling mills and continuous casters. Based on pulsed eddy current technology, the new sensor accurately measures true strip thickness from below. It’s independent of such environmental variables as coolant, dirt, steam and air temperature. Since the gauge is also independent of (read more)
Browse Thickness Gages Datasheets for ABB Measurement & Analytics
Conduct Research Top
Mobile monitor rides the rails to track defects
Rail passengers in Europe get a more comfortable ride, thanks to a computer-powered track-monitoring system. The RailSurf sled carries eddy-current sensors in the middle of each of its bars that ride the tracks. An inclinometer sits on the horizontal bar perpendicular to the rails, as does a wire
in salt spray or sand and dust environments, and under differential pressures up to 20,000 psi. Eddy-current sensors detect ferrous and nonferrous metals. A high-frequency magnetic field induces eddy currents in metal targets. The eddy currents generally change the
More Information Top
Aeronautical Applications of Non-destructive Testing
6.2.3 Pulsed Eddy Current 118 .
IEEE transactions on magnetics cumulative index 1985-2000 volumes 21-36 [Subject Index]
Vollaire, C., + , T-MAG Sep 983343-3346 pulsed eddy currents NDT, flaws characterization.
Sophian, Ali Characterisation of surface and sub-surface discontinuities in metals using pulsed eddy current sensors .
2013 Index IEEE Transactions on Magnetics Vol. 49
Pulsed Eddy Current Testing of Thermally Aged and Cold-Rolled Fe–Cu Alloys; TMAG Jan. 2013 517-523 Tian, W., see Zhao, J., TMAG Oct. 2013 5301-5303 Tiberkevich, V., see Jain, S., TMAG July 2013 3081-3088 Ticar, I., see Kitak, P …
Transient-spatial pattern mining of eddy current pulsed thermography using wavelet transform
Identification of corrosion fringe in pulsed eddy current nondestructive testing[J].
New Developments in Sensing Technology for Structural Health Monitoring
Pulsed Eddy Current Thermography and Applications. . . . . . .
NONDESTRUCTIVE METHODS FOR CONDITION EVALUATION OF PRESTRESSING STEEL STRANDS IN CONCRETE BRIDGES. FINAL REPORT PHASE I: TECHNOLOGY REVIEW
Ultrasonic Defect Detection, 10 Pulsed Eddy Current , 12 Acoustic Emission (Prestressing Wire Break Monitoring), 14 Surface Spectral Resistivity Method, 16 Nonlinear Vibro-acoustic Method, 17 Electrical Time Domain Reflectometry (ETDR), 18 X-Ray Diffraction for Direct Stress Measurements, 21 Strain Relief for …
Inspection of Nuclear Power Plant Structures - Overview of Methods and Related Applications
Pulsed eddy current testing method ........................................................................................................