Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: Saint-Gobain Coating Solutions
Description: Saint-Gobain Coating Solutions offers a wide range of rotatable targets for architectural glass, PV, FPD and BIPV applications. Our proprietary technology allows us to produce targets up to 4 m in one piece (no joints) and without the need for an indium bonding layer. This allows the user
- Type: Sputtering Target - Rotary
- Materials Processed: Molybdenum
- Purity: 99.97 %
- Electrical Resistivity: 7.5 ohm-cm
Supplier: Umicore Materials
Description: New technologies and applications in Large Area Coatings are rapidly changing the world around us. Umicore Thin Film Products plays a leading role in this expanding market and profiles itself as a unique materials supplier in this field. The integration of electronics and optics finds its use in an
- Type: Sputtering Target
- Materials Processed: Silicon
- Purity: 100 %
- Thickness: 0.5512 inch
Description: for high-energy Ti:Sapphire and microscopy applications Dispersion-free mirrors and beamsplitters Substrate material fused silica Wavefront λ/10 flatness (p-v at 633 nm, after coating with power subtracted) Surface Quality 20-10 Damage threshold ~ 2 J/cm2 for 500 fs laser pulses
- Incidence: 0º Incidence, 45º Incidence
- Diameter/Width: 1 inch
- Thickness: 0.2500 inch
- Wavelength Range: 750 to 970 nm
Supplier: Wacker Chemical Corp.
Description: ELASTOSIL® Solar 3210 A/B is a pourable, addition-curing, RTV-2 silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature to yield a crystal clear vulcanisate of medium hardness and with very high transmission. Special features two-part system, 9:1 mixing ratio low viscosity rapid heat cure
- Coating Type: Electrical Insulation / Dielectric
- Cure Type / Technology: Room Temp. Cure / Vulcanizing, Two Component System
- Industry Applications: Optoelectronics / Photonics, OEM / Industrial, Optical Grade / Material, Other
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Silicone
Supplier: HORIBA Scientific
Description: . Features Absolute efficiency on TM polarization: > 86%, Surface Flatness: < lambda/3 PV at 800nm or 1053nm, Coating: gold, Several groove densities and dimensions are available, Cost effective solutions for pulsed strecher and compressor Delivered Documentation with Replica Pulse
- Grating Type: Holographic
- Wavelength Range: IR
- Groove Frequency: 30480 to 44196 grooves per inch
Optical Lenses - Plano-concave Lenses, Unmounted (Fused Silica; Also Suited As Laser Mirror Substrates)Supplier: Qioptiq
Description: (P-V). All singlets can be found in the database of our Optics Software WinLens Ϯ, please look at www.winlens.de. Our singlets are also available with the following coatings: VIS range (ARB2: R < 0.5 % per surface, AOI = 0°, λ = 450 - 700 nm). NIR range (ARB2: R < 0.5 % per
- Lens Type: Spherical Lens
- Lens Application: Infrared, Visible
- Focal Length: -945 to -0.3937 inch
- Diameter / Length: 0.2362 to 1 inch
Description: -Ready ExactAlloyTM Preforms are machine ready for automated assembly. ALPHA PV-Ready ExactAlloyTM Preforms are provided in customer specific shapes to meet the unique interconnect requirements. Resilient flux is a non-tacky flux coating that can be selectively applied along with solder to target specific
- Form / Shape: Other
Supplier: Saint-Gobain Plastic Films and Tapes
Description: excellent dimensional stability for secondary processing such as thermoforming and welding. Products utilizing Saint-Gobain's surface treatment technologies, such as C-treatment, improve bondability characteristics for metalizing processes and adhesive coating.
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Fluoropolymer (PTFE / PVDF)
- Thermoplastic: Yes
- Industry: Aerospace, Electric Power, Energy Conversion (Battery/Fuel Cell/PV), Medical / Food (FDA, USDA), General Industrial
Microscope Lenses and Objectives - 15X/0.28NA ReflX Objective, Finite Conjugate, UV Coating -- NT58-421Supplier: Edmund Optics Inc.
Description: over a broad spectral range. The Schwarzschild-style objective exhibits near-diffraction limited performance over the full reflecting range of the chosen coating. By eliminating the problems of chromatic aberration and material absorption associated with standard microscope objectives
- Lens Type: Objective Lens
- Magnification: 15 X
- Numerical Aperture: 0.2800 NA
- Working Distance: 0.9350 inch
Supplier: Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC
Description: The Ci5000 is approved by many OEMs in the automotive, paints & coatings and plastics industries as the exclusive platform to deliver accurate, reproducible and repeatable results for predicting service life. The Ci5000 has been certified CE, UL, CSA, ISO and EN compliant.
- Applications: Coating / Paint Testing, Degradation / Weathering, Packaging Effectiveness, Plastic / Rubber Testing, PV / Solar Cell Testing, Textile Studies, Other
- Spectral Range: UVA (Long Wave), UVB, Visible / UVV, Other
- Lamp / Output Power: 12000 watts
- Configuration: Chamber
Description: S&P PV Fans. For 4 inch round duct - 153 cfm. 115 volt motor. Metal casing. The S&P POWER VENT (PV) are designed for direct connection in-line with standard diameter round ducting. They incorporate a powerful external rotor motor that has been factory matched to a nonoverloading backward
Supplier: StellarNet, Inc.
Description: and/or optical measurement requirements. Thin Film Applications Solar PV Increased production of Thin-Film Photovoltaics (TFPVs) is becoming more predominant due to lower costs than their silicon-wafer-based cousins. Getting accurate thickness measurement is extremely crucial to efficiency and reliability
- Form Factor: Monitor / Instrument
- Applications: Semiconductor Wafers, CVD / PVD Films, Polishing / CMP, Polymers / Photoresists, Other
- Measurement Capability: Thickness - Film / Layer, Thickness - Wafer / Disc (TTV)
- Technology: Reflectometer
Supplier: Solar Light Company, Inc.
Description: The LS1000 is a turnkey Solar Simulator with lamp, power supply, filters , and high grade optics. It comes standard with a option of a vertical or horizontal beam output. The spot output can be customized from 2 to 8 inches in either a round or square shape.
- Applications: Coating / Paint Testing, Degradation / Weathering, Optical Component Testing, Photostability / Color Fastness, Plastic / Rubber Testing, Plant Growth, PV / Solar Cell Testing, Textile Studies
- Spectral Range: Full Spectrum, UVA (Long Wave), UVB, UVC (Short Wave / UVGI), Visible / UVV, Other
- Hour Meter / Timer: Yes
- NIST Traceable: Yes
Supplier: 3M Advanced Materials Division
Description: 3M THV (a polymer of tetrafluoroethylene, hexafluoropropylene and vinylidene fluoride) provides a combination of performance advantages, such as low processing temperature, ability to bond to elastomers and hydrocarbon-based plastics, flexibility and optical clarity. These products are used in
- Material Type / Grade: Thermoplastic
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Fluoropolymer (PTFE / PVDF), Specialty / Other
- Compound Type: Liquid
- Industry: Automotive, Energy Conversion (Battery/Fuel Cell/PV), Electric Power, Semiconductor / IC's, Marine, Industrial, Other
Supplier: CVI Laser Optics
Description: Specifications Clear Aperture >90% of central diameter Coating AR coating upon request Cone Angle α+/-0.01° Diameter φ+0/-0.1 mm Edge Thickness t e+0.1/-0 mm Material Fused Silica Plano Surface Flatness (P-V) <0.06 μm Surface Quality 40-20 scratch and dig
- Prism Type: Other
- Largest Dimension: 1 to 2 inch
- Prism Material: UV-grade Fused Silica
- Antireflection Coating: Yes
Vacuum Pumps and Vacuum Generators - Vacuum Pump; Exceptional Pumping Speed for Solar PV, 300mm, and Flat Panel Display Applications -- DD3555Supplier: LOT Vacuum America
Description: Lamination PECVD anti-reflective coating deposition CdTe and CIGS processes Pumping Capacities: 105 M3/hr to 3,555 M3/hr (70-2,148 cfm)
- Ultimate Operating Vacuum: 5.00E-4 to 0.0030 torr
- Pumping Speed: 1795 to 2148 CFM
- Configuration: Individual Vacuum Pump
- Mechanical Pump Type: Rotary Screw
Supplier: Zygo Corporation
Description: No Description Provided
- Technology: Non-contact - Optical / Laser
- Surface Metrology: 2D / Line Profile, 3D / Areal Topography
- Measurement Capability: Roughness Parameters (Ra, RMS / Rq, Rz, etc.), Waviness Parameters (Wa,Wt ), Hybrid Parameters, Defects / ADC, Flatness, Lay / Pattern, Step Height, Thickness, Warp / Bow, Specialty / Custom
- Common Specific Parameters: Roughness Average (Ra), Roughness - RMS (Rq), Mean Peak to Valley Height (Rtm, Rz), Base Roughness Depth (R3Z), Maximum Peak Height (RP), Average Peak Profile Height (Rpm), Maximum Valley Depth (RV), Total Roughness Height (Rt, PV), Profile Depth (Pt), Maximum Roughness Depth (Rmax, Ry), Ten Point
Supplier: KLA-Tencor Corporation
Description: The PVI-6™ is designed for optical in-line dual sided inspection of photovoltaic (PV) wafers and cells. The newest addition to KLA-Tencor’s ICOS division‘s PV portfolio, the PVI-6 provides customers with the capability to inspect solar wafers and cells at the highest speed
- Form Factor: Wafer Probing System
- Mounting / Loading: Floor Mounted / Stand-alone
- Applications: Semiconductor Wafers, Other
- Measurement Capability: Defects / ADC
Supplier: Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics - High Performance Seals, Polymer Components and Springs
Description: Rulon® AR is somewhat more flexible than Rulon® LR, hence suitable for seals and bonded coating of slide surfaces. It has many decades of use in automotive shaft seals and fuel metering pump cups. Rulon AR has a practically universal chemical inertness like that of Rulon LR and provides
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Fluoropolymer (PTFE / PVDF)
- Filler Material: Unfilled
- Form / Shape: Film / Sheet, Flat / Bar Stock, Plate, Rod / Round Stock
- Industry: Automotive, General Industrial
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Electrode Feedthrough for Semiconductor Industry
Conax Technologies electrode feedthrough with vacuum flange for supplying power to furnace heating elements in thin-film PV panel production. Customer needed to power heating elements in a high vacuum PV thin film coating process chamber. Conax used a standard high temperature flanged compression seal fitting with alumina insulators. A custom length electrode was specified by the customer and an alumina extension insulator was also supplied as part of the assembly. (read more)
Browse Thermocouple Temperature Probes Datasheets for Conax Technologies
Cascade Optical Corp.
Optical Fabrication Capabilties
Cascade Optical polishing technicians have experience in all optical glasses, some crystals, ceramics & metals.We achieve 10 Ã … typical RMS surface roughnesses and parallelism to 1 arc sec over 3" diameter. Maximum substrates from 305mm to 3mm diameter available. All custom shapes are welcome.send requirements to Cascade Optical for further consideration. (read more)
Browse Optical Manufacturing Services Datasheets for Cascade Optical Corp.
H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
Molybdenum Sputtering Targets for Photovoltaic
Molybdenum Sputtering Targets for Photovoltaic (Renewable Energy). To meet the rapidly growing demands to lower cost per watt in the photovoltaic industry, H.C. Starck is actively promoting planar and rotary sputtering targets for thin films PV (TFPV) energy applications. Focusing on CIGS, a-Si (amorphous silicon) and CdTe thin films solar module manufacturers, H.C. Starck has been developing and successfully producing custom sputtering targets in molybdenum (Mo) and nickel (Ni) based alloys... (read more)
Browse Molybdenum and Molybdenum Alloys Datasheets for H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
Conduct Research Top
The Bonded-On Bearing
, this just hasn 't been practical. PTFE and moly-filled coatings might work on light loads that move slowly with PV (pressure X velocity) levels of 5,000 to 10,000 lb/in.-sec. But this PV just isn 't high enough to replace traditional bearings. Abrasion is another problem and erosion can literally wash
More Information Top
Surface properties of impregnated and varnished Scots pine wood after accelerated weathering
PV coating increased the surface hardness of pretreated and untreated pine wood more than SV coating before accelerated weath- ering.
Self-powered electrochromic coatings
A PV-powered EC coating (see Fig. 1) requires a transparent PV coating that still produces enough voltage to drive the EC device and enough current to operate the device at a reasonable speed.
Window industry technology roadmap
PV COATINGS .
Effect of tea polyphenol-incorporated chitosan coating on storage qualities and physio-biochemical characteristics of Phaseolus vulgaris L.
PV coated with 1.5% soluble chitosan blended with 150 mg/kg tea polyphenol had better storage qualities.
Standards of unified system of protection of materials and articles against corrosion, aging, and biological damage: Status and perspectives
… the parameters of processes used to obtain Pu coatings are established by GOST 9.105-80 (selection of optimal parameters for painting), GOST 9.010-80 (requirements for parameters of compressed air for spray application of PV coatings ), GOST 9.402-80 …
X‐ray microanalysis discloses the secrets of ancient Greek and Roman potters
… at temperatures which were not always high enough to overcome the more limited amount of flux present; a higher content of alkali metals allowed the LC slips to reach a higher degree of sintering than the PV coatings , even though they were …
DIRECT HEAT-TO-ELECTRICITY CONVERSION OF SOLAR ENERGY
The entire STPV system must be analyzed as a whole, as the properties of the absorber, emitter, and any reflective PV coatings will affect the temperatures and thus the performances of both the absorber/emitter and the PV cell.
Semitransparent PV windows with sputtered CdS/CdTe thin films
Detailed production modeling by Lucintech indicates that the cost of the value-added PV coating to a double-lite insulated glass window unit would be less than $0.50/Wpeak.
Deployable structures mission in medium earth orbit
The second TF-PV objective is to determine the effect of the natural radiation environment on thin-film PV coatings .
A proposed large deployable space structures experiment for high power, large aperture missions in MEO
The second objective for TF-PV is to determine the effect of the natural radiation environment on thin-film PV coatings .
Nano-gold capillary immunochromatographic assay for parvalbumin
On increasing PV coating concen- tration from 0.1–0.3 mg mL−1 (see ESM, Table S1), the red color changed from invisible to crimson.
Macro-engineering Seawater in Unique Environments
The pliable thin-film PV coating will need to cover part of the upper hemisphere of the (steel, plastic, concrete or other material) pipe, which is the basic support structure for the proposed PV electricity-generation system to power water pumps.
Stimulation of human mesenchymal stem cells and osteoblasts activities in vitro on silicon‐releasable scaffolds
SPV and PV coated with HCA (denoted by SPV-H and PV-H, respectively) were prepared through immersion of the resulting films in SBF for 3 days.
Bacteriophage display: Peptide libraries and drug discovery
It is bclieved that the single stranded (ss) viral DNA that is ready to lie encapsulated with the surfice pro- teins goes to the membrane where it exchanges its pV coat protein (abacteriophage encoded ss DNA binding protein) for the bacteriophage cncoded …
… III (CEP) strain and allowed to progress to chronic infection; 35 to 65 days later, mice were challenged (i.p.) with 5 ϫ 104 tachyzoites of the indicated atypical strains previously shown to inhibit IRGB6 parasitophorous vacuole ( PV ) coating (IRG resistant) (26).