Supplier: Shell Lubricants
Description: Shell Voluta® quenching oils permit uniform hardening of steels with minimum distortion and discoloration, while helping improve grain structure and promote long service life.
- Type / Function: Corrosion Inhibitor / Rust Preventative, Lubricant, Metal Working Fluid, Quenchant / Heat Treat
- Composition / Chemistry: Straight Oil (Non-soluble)
- Chemistry / Constituents: Petroleum / Mineral Oil
- Applications: Specialty
Supplier: CDF Industries
Description: Industries’ approach the sensible way to meet industrial chemical needs. Metal Working & Process Chemicals Soluble Oils, Synthetics, Semi-Synthetics Cutting, Stamping, Drawing Fluids Water dilutable fluids CDF Industries manufactures a complete line of metalworking coolants
- Function / Application: Coolant (Flood / Mist), Lubricant, Metal Cutting, Quenchant / Heat Treat
- Chemistry / Constituents: Synthetic / Semi-synthetic, Water Soluble / Emulsion
- Composition / Chemistry: Water Soluble / Emulsion, Synthetic / Semi-synthetic
- Type / Function: Coolant (Flood / Mist), Lubricant, Metal Cutting Fluid, Metal Working Fluid, Quenchant / Heat Treat
Supplier: Hubbard-Hall, Inc.
Description: Safer, environmentally friendly options that minimize rust with low VOC's These water-emulsifiable formulas offer excellent corrosion protection but emit extremely low VOC’s. These versatile products thin rust preventive layer provides outstanding lubricity and corrosion protection on
- Features: Aerosol / Spray
- Type / Function: Corrosion Inhibitor / Rust Preventative, Metal Working Fluid, Quenchant / Heat Treat
- Applications: Automotive / Transportation, Machine / Gears
- Function / Application: Quenchant / Heat Treat, Rust / Corrosion Preventative
Supplier: L&L Special Furnace Co., Inc.
Description: The QT Series quench tanks are used for the uniform quenching of hot steels. They may be used with water, light weight polymer, or oil. They are not designed for use with brine. Water or polymer must have rust inhibitors (or else tank must be stainless steel.) Special versions are available
- Configuration: Other
- Heat Source / Transfer: Electric / Resistance
- Application: Quenching
- Over-Temperature Protection: Yes
Supplier: S & F Supplies, Inc.
Description: DACO U-GAUGE FLUID 15CC #10189
- Type / Function: Quenchant / Heat Treat
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Engineering Web Search: Quenchant Oil Top
UCON??? Quenchant E (397KB PDF) Polyalkylene glycol based quenchant useful for Oil Soluble Formulated Fluids Functional Fluids
Oil Soluble Formulated Fluids Functional Fluids
Patricia Lubricants (Shanghai) Limited
Archine Polymer Quenchant Archine Paste ArChine Chain/Gear Lubricants Archine Industry Oils Archine Special Oils Archine Hydraulic Oil Archine base
Starch Based Quenchants as an Eco Friendly Alternative to...
In the present work, starch-based quenchants have been developed as an eco-friendly alternative to oil quenchant.
An Overview of Technology and Equipment for Hardening of Large...
The developed technology is ecofriendly since it uses water instead of oil as a quenchant.
Application of polymeric quenchant in heat treatment of...
Application of polymeric quenchant in heat treatment of crack-sensitive steel mechanical parts: Modeling and experiments
Enhancing mechanical properties and avoiding cracks by...
When quenched in oil, it cannot meet the requirements.
Quenching Oils and Heat Treatment Fluids Information on...
When the part has cooled below the boiling point of the quenchant, slow cooling occurs by convection and conduction (also called the "liquid" stage).
Petroleum / Mineral Oil Metalworking Lubricants, Coolants and...
Home > Datasheets > Metalworking Lubricants, Coolants and Fluids > Petroleum / Mineral Oil
En E hanci T ng h The Quenchant Performance By P.K.Deval...
Hardcastle Petrofer Quenchant Quenchant Performance Performance -- Criteria Criteria Restoration/Repair of Degraded Quenchant U d p gra t a itti f on