Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Rigaku Corporation
Description: . An optional radiation enclosure is available to ensure complete operational safety, thus creating a system capable of simple, safe and reliable measurements.
- Technology: X-ray
- Form Factor: Other
- Properties Measured: Residual Stress
Supplier: RCD Components, Inc.
Description: value and tolerance as minimum. The ruggedness of these models enables superior long term reliability, especially in demanding applications such as military, space, and medical equipment, as well as electron microscopes, high impedance amplifiers, electrometer, radiation testers, etc
- Configuration: Single Resistor
- Category / Application: High-Voltage Resistor, Precision Resistor
- Technology / Construction: Thick Film
- Mounting / Packaging: Axial Leads
Supplier: OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Description: for live viewing. This meter is used to measure electromagnetic field (EMF) in the frequency band of 30 to 2000 Hz. The HHG1394 is an excellent tool for measuring electromagnetic field radiation intensity in 3 axis of electric transmission equipment, power lines, microwave ovens, air conditionersShow More
Description: Standard Equipment Includes: Complete w/sensor 3ft (930mm) cable 9V battery Hard carrying case Three axis (X, Y, Z) electromagnetic field measurement The EMF tester is designed to provide user a quick, reliable and easy way to measure electromagnetic field radiation levels around power linesShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Graphic technology -- Colour and transparency of printing ink sets for four-colour printing -- Part 1: Sheet-fed and heat-set web offset lithographic printing -- ISO 2846-1:2006
Description: ISO 2846-1:2006 specifies the colour and transparency characteristics that have to be met by each ink in a process colour ink set intended for proof and production printing using offset lithography. The specified printing conditions (which use a laboratory printability tester), the definedShow More
Supplier: Liberty Calibration Corps
Description: ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ANSI/IEC Z540.3:2006 certified laboratory. Sales, upgrades and retrofits of new, used and refurbished equipment. Metrology, service, calibration and repair of electronics, instrumentation, More... antennas, antenna related devices, gages, precision hand tools and large
- Capabilities: , Hardness Testers, Humidity / Moisture Instruments, Inspection / NDT, Laboratory Equipment / Analytical Instruments, Light Instruments (Fiber Optic Testers, UV Meters), Materials Testing Equipment, Multimeter / Electrical Meters, Oscilloscopes / Scopes, Power Supplies / Amplifiers, Pressure
- Services: Bench (Off-site), Field / On-site Repair, Calibration Service, Calibration Documentation, Online Documentation, In-house Contract Lab Set-up, Installation / Start-up, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Pick-up and Delivery, Preventative Maintenance, Rapid Turnaround, Rental / Lease, Replacement /
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Newport Corporation
Description: The Shear Plate Collimation Tester allows quick and easy beam collimation, significantly speeding up the process of aligning optical setups. UV Fused Silica substrate material enables use across a wide 195 to 2100 nm wavelength range. Speed up alignment for quick & easy beam collimation
- Window Type: Plane Windows
- Window Shape: Circular
- Diameter, Square Side, or Rectangular Length: 2 inch
- Wedged or Parallel?: Parallel
Supplier: Solar Light Company, Inc.
Description: The 16S is a turn key fade testing light source for plastics and vinyl's testing. The single output of the 16S produces solar UV radiation in the range of 290 to 400 nm or full spectrum sunlight. It can output 1 years worth of UV in only 24 hours providing rapid aging results.
- Application: Coating / Paint Testing, Photostability / Color Fastness, Plastic / Rubber Testing, Solar Simulators and Light Sources, Textile Studies
- Configuration: Focused, Handheld / Portable
- Spectral Range: Full Spectrum, UVA (Long Wave), UVB
- Lamp / Output Power: 150 to 300 watts
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Fischer Technology, Inc.
Mechanical Characterization of Auto Paint Coatings
cross-linking, embrittlement through UV radiation, hardness change through temperature influences and the degree of polymerization of the lacquer. One of the most important advantages of the instrumented indentation test is the determination of elastic properties. Parameters like the modulus of indentation (EIT), elastic recovery (NIT), creep at maximum load (CIT 1) and creep at minimum load (CIT 2) can be detected using this method. The parameters described above allow various conclusions regarding... (read more)
Browse Hardness Testers Datasheets for Fischer Technology, Inc.
More Information Top
Code of Federal Regulations > Title 16 - Commercial Practices > Consumer Product Safety Commission > [16 CFR Part 1209] Interim Safety Standard for Cellulose ...
Flooring Radiant Tester Schematic Side Elevation .
YDQ-1 - Electromagnetic Radiation Tester .
Geosynthetics in Civil and Environmental Engineering
An ultraviolet radiation tester of Model SUR-1 was used to measure the radiation energy in the ageing oven.
Challenges in Testing Complex Systems
Radiation testers have had to adjust to changing mate- rials and to shrinking feature sizes.
Designing a radiation hardened 8051-like micro-controller
This section also explains the radiation tester procedure using THESIC.
Application of UV-C pulse radiation detection in checking faulty insulators
Tests with the UV radiation tester were carried out in HV hall and Henan Pingdingshan 110 kV line, results from the tests indicate that the UV radiation tester can detect defective insulators.
Verifying electronic combat system operation using free space radiated combat scenario simulations
An advanced free space radiating tester that addresses these weaknesses, the Model 527, will be presented.
Advances in Textile Engineering and Materials III
Electromagnetic shielding effectiveness of the fabric was tested by FY800 electromagnetic radiation tester according to the standard of ASTM D4935-10.
Advances in Materials and Materials Processing
Here, we report our results on the structure and infrared radiation properties of Mg2(1-x) Zn2xAl4Si5O18 ceramics system by means of X-ray diffraction (XRD), Fourier transform infrared (FT-IR) and infrared radiant tester at ambient temperature.