Products & ServicesSee also: More Information
Supplier: Master Bond, Inc.
Description: of the cured thermoset plastic is outstanding indeed. The electrical insulating characteristics and thermal expansion coefficients are desirable indeed for use in demanding applications. Color of part A is black, part B amber. This epoxy resin compound is widely used in the construction, maintenance
- Chemistry: Epoxy, Resin Base / Polymer Binder
- Substrate / Surface: Ceramic / Porcelain, Concrete / Masonry, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Wood
- Technology: Multicomponent
- Operating / Use Temperature: -60 to 400 F
Supplier: U.S. Plastic Corporation
Description: This hose is constructed of thermoplastic rubber and reinforced with wire. No cement, solvent, chemicals, or adhesives are used in the manufacturing process. It has superior chemical resistance and is capable of handling fumes, as tough as methylethyl ketone, sulfuric acid, acetone, or toluene. The
- Product Form: Hose (including Duct)
- Application: General-Purpose / Fluid Handling
Supplier: Master Bond, Inc.
Description: , it thermally cycles well over the temperature range -60 to 275°F. The Master Bond Polymer System EP21AR cures readily to produce a strong, thermoset plastic with superior electrical insulation characteristics and a desirably low coefficient of thermal expansion. Color of part A clear; part B amber
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass, Concrete / Masonry, Metal, Plastic, Porous Surfaces, Wood / Wood Product, Other
- Dissimilar Substrates: Yes
- Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Electrical Power / HV, Marine, OEM / Industrial, Semiconductors / IC Packaging, Building / Construction, Other
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Epoxy (EP)
Supplier: Key Resin Company
Description: KEY VINYL ESTER STD is a high performance, trowel applied mortar resin flooring system consisting of vinyl ester novolac and graded aggregates that provide heavy-duty acid and corrosion resistant protection at 3/16 inch to 1/4 inch. Ideal for heavy-duty, high traffic areas, Key Vinyl Ester STD is
- Protective Function: Abrasion / Sliding Wear, High Friction / Non-slip
- Thickness: 0.1875 to 0.2500 inch
- Industry & Application: Flooring
- Material: Composite / Laminate, Specialty Cement, Other
Description: Sauereisen Corrosion-Resisting Mortar No. 65 is a completely inorganic, potassium silicate base mortar for bonding acidproof brick or tile used in the construction of industrial chimneys, stacks, tanks, kilns and floors. No. 65 is a two-component material, consisting of a Powder and a Liquid, which
- Type: Mortar, Other
- Bond / Processing Features: Silicate / Clay Bond
- Setting / Cure Technology: Chemical Setting
- Set / Cure Time: 30 to 2880 minutes
Description: Sauereisen Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - with almost a half century of successful, varied service - is the original acid-resistant material for gunite construction. For those applications that require a lower K factor, lightweight materials, or higher temperature resistance, No. 54 LW is available.
- Refractory Aggregate / Fill: Silica / Silicate Materials, Other
- Bond / Binder: Silicate / Clay Bond
- Product Type / Form: Concrete
- Setting / Cure Technology: Chemical Setting, Other
Description: Vibrant, oil based opaque paint markers mark opaque and glossy on light or dark surfaces. Dries opaquely on glass, wood, ceramics, china, leather, cement and practically any other surface. Paint marker ink is fade resistant, water resistant and abrasion resistant. Acid free. Violet Ink - White
- Form: Marker / Pen
- Chemistry: Other
Supplier: Atlas Minerals and Chemicals, Inc.
Description: CARBO-CHEMESTER MORTAR is a carbon filled, high performance, acid and solvent resistant mortar for chemical resistant brick construction.
- Type: Mortar
- Aggregate / Fill Material: Other
- Bond / Processing Features: Polymer Bond , Epoxy, Vinyl Ester / Polyester
- Setting / Cure Technology: Two / Multiple Component
Description: Sauereisen Sheet Membrane No. 90 is an impervious synthetic elastomer of uniform quality and thickness for use in corrosion-resistant construction. It is a fiber-reinforced poly-tetra-fluoro-ethylene (PTFE) lining system. No. 90 replaces rubber, plastic and asphalt membranes commonly used on floors,
- Protective Function: Corrosion
- Thickness: 0.0625 inch
- Industry & Application: Cement / Concrete, Construction, Flooring, Manufacturing / Machinery, Vessels (Tanks / Reactors)
- Material: Fluoropolymer, Plastic
Description: FibreCreteTM - Epoxy NovolaK No. 218 is a fiber-reinforced, chemically-resistant, 100% solids, epoxy novolak lining system used to protect concrete and steel from chemical and physical abuse. The interlocking fiber matrix of FibreCreteTM systems exhibit outstanding flexural and tensile strengths.
- Type: Liner / Lining System, Other
- Bond / Processing Features: Polymer Bond , Epoxy, Other
- Setting / Cure Technology: Chemical Setting, Heat Setting / Thermoset, Two / Multiple Component
- MOR / Flexural Strength: 3100 psi
Supplier: Aremco Products, Inc.
Description: High dielectric, use in apps to 2600 °F, moisture & acid resistant
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass, Metal, Other
- Industry: Automotive, Electronics, OEM / Industrial, Other
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Ceramic / Inorganic Cement
- Filled / Reinforced: Yes
More Information Top
Distributed target SAR image de-blurring using phase gradient autofocus
...present in the artificially constructed image, suppose that the image domain clutter noise is white (or for that matter that the image domain clutter has a Fourier transform whose autocorrelation function, in the rcph radar data domain, has a negligible imaginary part .
ATR neutron spectral characterization
The lower part of each figuredisplaysthe ratio of adjusted-to-unadjusted group flux values, along with uncertainty... ...group value for CPHA RPH: ratio of adjusted-to-unadjusted group fluence rates RCPH : ratio of adjusted...
Its ante- rior part and the nasal septum are both supplied by the anterior ethmoidal nerve. RCPH is basically a referred pain and this concept is founded on the fact that 2 differ...
Exploring the obesity�?asthma link: do all types of adiposity increase the risk of asthma?
...cross-sectional study took place at the Research Centre for Prevention and Health ( RCPH ) between June 2006... ...random sample of men and women aged 19–72 years living in the western part of greater Copenhagen...
Genetic determinants of both ethanol and acetaldehyde metabolism influence alcohol hypersensitivity and drinking behaviour among Scandinavians
...a population-based study performed at the Research Centre for Prevention and Health ( RCPH ), Glostrup Hospital, between... ...and with Danish citizen- ship) living in 11 municipalities in the South-Western part of the Copenhagen...
Naturality of Symmetric Imprimitivity Theorems
...and Fix from , but which only deal with the H- or K- part of the action... ...u, v] → [X ⋊u,r H, v ⋊ idH] define a functor RCPH from C*act...
...impaired glucose tolerance; IVGTT, intravenous glucose tolerance test; OGTT, oral glucose tolerance test; RCPH , Research Centre for... The costs of publication of this article were defrayed in part by the payment of page charges.
...2i5, f10.3) 2259 continue c write (6,3045) f0, beta, cph, rdef, rcph , btrm1 3045 format... ...gives no seasonal variation; tautim = 1. gives 100% variation c with no steady part . c tau = 0...
Dependence of the electrostatic molecular potential upon the basis set and the method of calculation of the wave function. Case of the ground 3 A 1 (π → π*) a...
The largest part of such applications is concerned with ground state molecules with wave functions calculated in... ...performed at a fixed nuclear conformation, close to the ground state equilibrium geometry ( RCPH = 1.12A, Rc...
Royal Irish academy: National committee for nutritional sciences proceedings
In the present study an assessment of vitamin E nutrition was included as part of an overall... ...an over-night fast and analysed for the following: red cell peroxide haemolysis ( RCPH ); plasma total tocopherol...
All participants gave written informed consent before taking part in the study, and the study was approved... Participants underwent an extensive health examination when visiting the RCPH , including measurement of height, weight, and waist...
Renormalized set of equations for the Green functions in the Yang-Mills field theory and its asymptotic solution
...Z3- bdasare determined from the requirement that the corresponding divergencies in Brmfunctionsbe eliminated : . Rcph . a t h... Here k; is an arbitrary point of renormalization, hArand&care those parts of the self-energyoperators which are...
Fixed-point algebras for proper actions and crossed products by
...bimodules XK H,r(A, α) implement a natural transformation between the functors RCPH : (A, α, φ... In fact, naturality of induction ( part (1) of Theorem 3.5) is equivalent to naturality of restriction...