Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: Manual reel mowers are friendly to the environment and to your lawn. A hardened reel blade and bedknife on the NovoCut work in concert to shear grass when the mower is pushed forward. Ball bearings on the wheels reduce friction, allowing the operator to push with less effort compared to traditionalShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - ANSI B71.1 Standard Document -- CONSUMER TURF CARE EQUIPMENT - PEDESTRIAN-CONTROLLED MOWERS AND RIDE-ON MOWERS - SAFETY SPECIFICATIONS
Description: Description / Abstract The safety specifications given in this standard are for powered (a) reel and rotary pedestrian-controlled lawn mowers, (b) reel and rotary ride-on lawn mowers, (c) ride-on lawn tractors with mower attachments, (d) ride-on lawn and garden tractors with mower attachmentsShow More
Supplier: CSA Group
Description: ;appliance", "equipment", and "machine" are used herein. This Standard applies to cord-connected and battery-operated lawn mowers of the reel and rotary walking types, hedge trimmers, edgers, trimmers, edger trimmers, grass shears, cultivators, shredder baggers, gardening appliancesShow More
Supplier: Robin Subaru
Description: compactors, pressure washers, generators, water pumps, air compressors, log splitters, lawn and turf seeders and chippers/shredders. In the recreational arena, EX industrial engines are in go-karts, and homeowners will find Subaru powering tillers, edgers, reel mowers, snow throwers and blowers/vacuums.
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Engine Type: Internal Combustion
- RPM: 3600 rpm
- Displacement: 0.1067 gallons
Supplier: Mile-X Equipment, Inc.
Description: to greens mowers, utility carts, sand groomers, fertilizer sprayers, golf and refreshment carts. Fully adjustable wheel pan and fork assemblies fit a wide array of wheel arrangement. The XPR-7TR provides open access to the gear box, blades, reels and other components for increased shop efficiencyShow More
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Hardening a steel fitting for a machined parts manufacturer [IH]
Harden a selected area on an 18"(457.2mm) bed knife blade. for a reel type lawn mower. The hardness desired is between. 45 to 55 Rockwell C, and should be measured 0.062"(1.6mm). from the cutting edge.
More Information Top
Code of Federal Regulations > Title 16 - Commercial Practices > Consumer Product Safety Commission > [16 CFR Part 1205] Safety Standard for Walk-Behind Power ...
Riding mowers, lawn and garden tractors, hand reel mowers , trimmers and edgers, and sickle-bar mowers also provide grass-cutting services, but walk-behind power rotary mowers are by far the most commonly used devices for maintaining household lawns.
ICanGarden.com - Gardening Resource Site
FISKARSÂ® NEW FOR 2010
Fiskars new Momentumâ„¢, the worldâ€™s most advanced reel mowerâ„¢, provides solutions to the problems inherent in traditional reel mowers .
- ICanGarden.com - Gardening Resource SiteYes, you might really want to show your athletic prowess and mow your 1 acre lawn twice weekly with a hand- reel mower , but if you're likely to become discouraged by the effort half way through the summer, look for a model …
- Homeowners Discover The Peace And Quiet Of Manual Reel Mowers | AltEnergyMagTips on using and enjoying manual reel mowers .
- Use of electricity to control bolters in sugar beet ( Beta vulgaris L.): a comparison of the electrothermal with chemical and mechanical cutting methodsIn 1979, the electrothermal machine, used twice, reduced viable seed returns by 83%; the flail mower used once or twice by 44 and 76–84%; the wire reel mower used once or twice by 45 and 80–87%; and the roller chemical applicator used …
- The Environmental Stewardship Toolkit: How to Build, Implement and Maintain an Environmental Plan for Grounds and Golf CoursesThey also would like to improve the quality of cut for all of the reel mowers in the fleet.
- ICanGarden.com - Gardening Resource Site