Products & ServicesSee also:
Standards and Technical Documents - BRICK REFRACTORY INSTALLATION QUALIFICATION, INSPECTION, AND TESTING
March 2013 -- PIP RFTB1000Supplier: Process Industry Practices (PIP)
Description: Active, most current, complete document This Practice covers the general requirements for inspection of brick refractory linings. Inspection methods include documentation review, in-progress installation inspection, and final inspection of the completed lining. Purpose This Practice providesShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - API STD 936 -- REFRACTORY INSTALLATION QUALITY CONTROL - INSPECTION AND TESTING MONOLITHIC REFRACTORY LININGS AND MATERIALSSupplier: American Petroleum Institute (API)
Description: This standard provides installation quality control procedures for monolithic refractory linings and may be used to supplement owner specifications. Materials, equipment, and personnel are qualified by the methods described, and applied refractory quality is closely monitored, based on definedShow More
Supplier: INDECK Power Equipment Company
Description: and Rear Walls as Specified) Appropriate Heat Releases for the Application Sized for Flame Dimensions to Achieve Best Possible Emissions Minimal Refractory to Reduce On-Going Maintenance Fully Accessible for Inspection All Tubes Connected Drum to Drum with No Intermediate Headers Ligament
- Maximum Pressure: 150 to 2000 psi
- Type: Steam
- Technology: Water Tube
- Features: ASME Certified, Low Emissions, Superheater
Supplier: Quantachrome Instruments
Description: Quantachrome's Material Characterization Laboratory offers a very broad range of measurement services in support of production, and quality assurance requirements for catalysts, ceramics, pharmaceuticals, abrasives, desiccants, cements, powder metallurgy, carbon blacks, ferrites, toners and dozens
- Services Offered: Inspection and Analytical Testing
- Process Technology: Other
- Form: Bulk Solids / Granules, Nanomaterials / Nanoparticles, Powders
- Chemicals / Chemical Products: Catalysts / Initiators, Inorganic Chemicals, Organic Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals / Drugs, Polymers
Supplier: Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
Description: wall refractory tubing affixed along the centerline of and adhesive-coated high temperature tape, THERMOPAK® GD Weld Backing Tape is a standard backing tape for use with work not requiring 100% radiographic inspection. THERMOPAK® GDX Weld Backing Tape is a unique product intended to minimize
- Features: Thermally Insulating / Insulative
Supplier: Top Seiko Co., Ltd.
Description: Top Seiko Co., Ltd. is a high quality precision machining and grinding services company. We have developed machining technology up to achieve the tolerances as tight as +/- 0.005mm(0.0002 inches). In the meanwhile, not only the precision machining service, we offer the 3D processing technology as
- Fabrication Process: Grinding, Machining
- Application / Industries Served: Optical Components, Refractory / Heat Resistant
- Materials: Alumina (Al2O3), Glass Ceramic, Metal Boride (TiB2, ZrB2), Metal Carbide / Hard Metal (WC, TiC), Mullite (Al2O3-Si02), Nitride (AlN, BN), Porcelain, Sapphire, SiAlON
- Composite: Yes
Supplier: Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Description: We are the original Custom Processing Services. Our name tells the story: we process a variety of materials to each individual customer's exacting specifications. We utilize a number of technologically-advanced air jet mills, as well as highly-effective media mills manufactured by NETZSCH-Condux, a
- Services Offered: Chemical Processing, Inspection & Analytical Testing, Material Processing, Process Development Services, Process Optimization, Research and Development, Toll Processing Services, Trial Facility Leasing, Warehousing / Distribution, Specialty / Other
- Run / Batch Size: Laboratory / Bench, Pilot Scale, Production Lots , Other
- Form: Liquids, Powders, Nanomaterials, Bulk Solids / Granules, Other
- Chemicals / Chemical Products: Biochemicals / APIs, Chemical Agents / Additives, Cosmetics / Soaps, Filler / Extenders, Foods / Beverages, Inorganic Chemicals, Lubricants / Greases, Monomers & Intermediates, Organic Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals / Drugs, Pigments / Dyes, Polymers
Supplier: PLANSEE SE
Description: strength 700 MPa) ready and waiting for you in stock. Surfaces: Black: Wires with graphite-coated surface Metallic matt: Cleansed (free of oil and other impurities) Quality assurance: Fissure-free thanks to 100 % eddy current testing Test certificates EN 10204, Test Report 2.2 and Inspection
- Metal / Alloy Types: Molybdenum / Molybdenum Alloy
- Shape / Form: Wire / Shaped Wire
Description: Robotic polishing 5-axis grinding CMM inspection Wet & Dry Plastic Machining Fluorescent Penetrate Inspection Nitric and Citric Passivation Heat Treatment Non-Sterile Packaging Ultrasonic Cleaning Laser Marking Etching Welding Hot Isostatic pressing (HIP) Visual Inspection Systems
- Metal / Alloy Types: Titanium / Titanium Alloy
Supplier: MISTRAS NDT
Description: API 936 Refractory Inspection & Consulting Services MISTRAS provides extensive hands-on experience in the design, installation, troubleshooting, problem solving and inspection of all types of refractory lining systems. With focus on Fluid Bed Combustors, Flexi-Cokers, Fluid Cokers, Cat Crackers
- Services: Design Assistance, Refractory / Monolithic Installation, Refractory Inspection / Testing, Specialty / Other
- Forming / Installation Process: Specialty / Other
- Secondary Operations: Other
- Materials: Specialty / Other
Supplier: CorDEX Instruments Inc.
Description: windows for electrical inspection only TC7000 offers transmission correction and images individually tagged to the location through RFID technology. Inspection times are cut dramatically and errors avoided. Here are just a few of the applications for TC7000 in the oil/gas industry: Refractory
- Camera Function: Still
- Monochrome / Color: Color
- Imaging Technology / Camera Type: Digital, Other
- Horizontal Resolution: 320 lines
Supplier: West Penn Testing Group
Description: West Penn Testing Group Spectrochemical and Material Evaluation Labs are certified to ISO 9000:2009 and ISO 17025:2005 for inorganic elemental and trace analysis of ceramics, refractories, glass, composites, ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys. A variety of instrument techniques are utilized
- Capabilities: Certification, Evaluation, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection
- Forms Inspected: Components / Parts, Products, Samples
- Services Offered: NDT / Inspection
- Industry Applications: Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Welding & Fabrication
Supplier: Solar Atmospheres, Inc.
Description: Vacuum brazing services consist of metal joining processes used to permanently join metal parts. The vacuum brazing services process involves the use of a filler metal that is melted under vacuum and drawn in to the joint by capillary action. The base metal does not melt during the vacuum brazing
- Service: Brazing
- Additional Services: Design Assistance, High Volume Production, Low to Mid Volume Production, Testing and Inspection
- Process Capability: Furnace
- Specialty / Additional Capabilities: Fluxless, Vacuum
Supplier: Lambda Technologies
Description: Lambda Technologies has taken surface enhancement to a new level designing and introducing residual stress distributions that improve component performance and damage tolerance without changing either the material or the component design. Lambda's patented Low Plasticity Burnishing (LPB) processing
- Services Offered: Analytical Testing / Inspection, Process Development, Process Optimization, Research and Development, Technology and Licensing
- Materials / Material Products: Metals / Elements, Ferrous / Iron Based (Steel, Stainless), Non-ferrous, Aluminum / Aluminum Alloy, Cobalt / Cobalt Alloy, Copper / Copper Alloy, Nickel / Nickel Alloy, Refractory / Reactive (Tungsten, Zirconium), Stainless Steel, Tin / Tin Alloy, Titanium / Titanium Alloy, Specialty
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Synertech PM Inc.
Description: The leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing Synertech P/M, Inc. has the technical expertise in PM and HIP to research, develop and produse the highest quality products in a cost effective and timely manner. Synertech P/M, Inc. was established
- Services Offered: Analytical Testing / Inspection, Process Development, Process Optimization, Research and Development, Training / Consulting
- Form: Powders
- Materials / Material Products: Metals / Elements, Ferrous / Iron Based (Steel, Stainless), Non-ferrous, Aluminum / Aluminum Alloy, Cobalt / Cobalt Alloy, Copper / Copper Alloy, Nickel / Nickel Alloy, Refractory / Reactive (Tungsten, Zirconium), Stainless Steel, Titanium / Titanium Alloy, Specialty / Exotic Alloy
- Scrap, Waste or Environmental Source: Specialty / Other
Supplier: CM International Industries Corporation
Description: CM International Industries is a leader in global contract manufacturing since 1995. We are totally committed to satisfying our customers through our talent, experience and quality systems. Our goal is to provide every customer with the best price, quality and service. Engineering support (pre and
- Casting Type: Centrifugal Casting, Die Casting, Graphite Mold Casting, Investment Casting, Lost Foam Casting, Permanent Mold Casting, Sand Casting
- Secondary Operations: Coating, Heat Treating, Machining, Mechanical Assembly, Surface Finishing
- Services: Design Assistance, Prototype / Market Entry Casting, Testing and Inspection, Tool Making, High Volume Production
- Ferrous Metals: Yes
Description: buyCASTINGS.com, Inc. is an integrated supplier of metal castings and machined parts. Our company is a value-added provider of prototype and production metal castings of all alloys and grades. We work with buyers, designers, and engineers to bring them choice, convenience, and competitive cost. We
- Casting Type: Centrifugal Casting, Die Casting, Graphite Mold Casting, Investment Casting, Lost Foam Casting, Permanent Mold Casting, Sand Casting, Other
- Secondary Operations: Coating, Heat Treating, Machining, Mechanical Assembly, Surface Finishing, Other
- Services: Design Assistance, Prototype / Market Entry Casting, Testing and Inspection, Tool Making, Low to Mid Volume Production, High Volume Production, Other
- Ferrous Metals: Yes
Supplier: Thermal Ceramics
Description: casting uses a dispersion agent, which allows the mix to flow when vibrated without requiring a high water content. These manufacturing techniques, combined with precisely controlled firing and 100% product inspection, produce high-quality components suited to the most arduous of high-temperature
- Type: Specialty / Other
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Precision Machine Shop Services
Precision machine shop services, CNC milling, Turning, CMM inspection, special finishing (blasting/polishing), laser engraving, assembly, contract manufacturing (assemblies and sub assemblies), plastic and rubber molds, sheet metal, welding, plasma cutting. Specializing in medical and aerospace critical parts. Protomatic is a 3,4,5 Axis Milling, 2,3,8 Axis turning facility, DCC CMMS. Specializing in billet OEM parts for medical and aerospace industry. Experienced with most machinable materials... (read more)
Browse Machine Shop Services Datasheets for Protomatic, Inc.
INDECK Power Equipment Company
Pressure and Superheat. Matching Auxiliary Equipment in Stock. Furnace. Water Cooled Membrane Wall Construction (Including Front and Rear Walls as Specified). Appropriate Heat Releases for the Application. Sized for Flame Dimensions to Achieve Best Possible Emissions. Minimal Refractory to Reduce On-Going Maintenance. Fully Accessible for Inspection. All Tubes Connected Drum to Drum with No Intermediate Headers. Drums. Ligament Efficiencies and Corrosion Allowances that Meet or Exceed ASME Code... (read more)
Browse Boilers (industrial) Datasheets for INDECK Power Equipment Company
Lucas Milhaupt Global Brazing Solutions
Fundamentals of Brazing Course
and nickel based alloys, their use and application. Preform Design & Automation - an overview of various forms of braze filler metals available on the market today in terms of improved productivity and lower cost. Base Metals - a detailed overview of various groups of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys, refractory alloys, high temperature alloys, non-metallic alloys will be presented. Heating Methods: Torch, Induction, Furnace and Resistance Brazing - including an overview of different... (read more)
Browse Braze and Brazing Alloys Datasheets for Lucas Milhaupt Global Brazing Solutions
Conduct Research Top
Thermographic Monitoring of Refractory Lined Petroleum Refinery Equipment
the refiner to plan the work scope for a planned shutdown well in advance of the actual event. Previously, all refractory repairs during planned shutdowns had been as a result of visual internal inspection after the unit had been shut down.
Reliability Improvement of Process Heaters through Infrared Thermography
Process heaters are the most critical pieces of equipment in the refining and petrochemical industry. Age-old methods of on-the-line monitoring and inspection include visual checks, recording and analyzing metal and box temperature, and measuring arch pressure. Today, infrared thermography has
More Information Top
Condition assessment technologies for power plant boiler refractories
CERAM Research have developed a refractory inspection system which combines the best features of the Schmidt Hammer and PUNDIT methods described above.
WABASH RIVER COAL GASIFICATION REPOWERING PROJECT
Prior to December 1998, maintenance activities were mainly limited to routine refractory inspections .
What about doing electrical connections, steam traps, or refractory inspections by hand?
Operations & Maintenance Best Practices - A Guide to Achieving Operational Efficiency (Release 3)
• Steam Systems - Boilers • Refractory • Tubes - Traps - Valves - Lines • Heaters and furnaces - Refractory inspections - Tube restrictions .
Power Systems Development Facility Gasification Test Run TC08
• Maintenance found no excessive wear or deposits during the gasifier refractory inspection , although minor deposits had formed in the mixing zone and loop seal downcomer that were similar to those that have been present in past inspections.
News and views including Conference Report: 4th European Steelmaking Conference
efficiency), deep decarburisation (using iron ore injection) and dephosphorisation (20%) F an integrated camera for visualis- ation of circulation of the steel and additions during treatment, observing the flame during burner function (safety) and refractory inspection F a pyrometer for temperature measurements …
Refractory inspections are very important to your fixed fired equipment predictive maintenance program, Infrared Thermal Imaging can identify damaged or missing refractory in your lined vessels to help protect against metal stresses due to excessive temperature.
Evaluation of thermal cracker operation by use of an infrared camera
Refractory inspection with lR camera is mostly used in crackers with wall-mounted burners because wLdl—mounted hut-tiers usudly causes mote damage to the refractory .
Inspection of Nuclear Power Plant Structures - Overview of Methods and Related Applications
… loss in plants), roofing systems (e.g., detection of leaks and water damaged areas), mechanical systems (e.g., detect thermal patterns of boiler tubes and mechanical bearing inspections), petrochemical plants (e.g., evaluate process line insulation loss and furnace refractory inspections ), and .
Coal-fired high performance power generating system. Final report
Using the limited experience of coal gasifiers, it is anticipated that refractory inspection and replacement could be coincidentwith gas turbine hot end inspection and coatingreplacement.
Facility status and progress of the INEL`s WERF MLLW and LLW incinerator
Then, the incinerator is cooled down for ash removal and refractory inspection .