Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: Binks PC LEL Wet Out Resin Gun features: MACT-compliant Non atomizing technology Easy maintenance Internal mix One-touch flush
- Coating Applicator Type: Atomization (Wet Spray)
- Automation / Control: None - Manual
- Gun / Applicator Mounting: Handheld
Supplier: Nordson Corporation
Description: No Description Provided
- Painting / Coating Process: Spray / Atomization (Wet)
- Spray / Atomization Technology: Airless
- Type: Outfit / Complete System
- System Option / Component: Applicator / Gun, Booth - Tunnel / Continuous, Dust Collection / Air Filtration System, Feeding / Metering Unit, Pump / Compressor, Reclaimer / Separator, Pressure Tank / Pot
Supplier: GEA Process Engineering Inc.
Description: ;C when using a direct-fired gas heater, evaporative capacity ranges from 15 to 80 pph, depending on inlet/outlet air temperature profile and composition of feed. The Bowen "BLSA" Spray Dryer operates on a co-current "open cycle" drying principle. Atomization is performed by centrifugal wheels
- Spray Technology: Spray / Atomization (Wet Coating)
Supplier: Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc.
Description: resin & styrene resin Talc Titanium oxide Zircona Features and benefits of Carrier slurry dryers: Compact slurry dryer unit, space-saving construction. Uniform distribution of slurry. High heat capacity coefficients. Accelerated slurry drying time for large capacities. No atomizer required
- Material Form: Slurries
- Applications / Materials Processed: Abrasives / Ceramics, Mining / Ores / Minerals
Supplier: Henkel Corporation - Electronics
Description: Acrylic conformal coating non-toluene based, rapid drying, one-component for non-atomized spraying applications.
- Use: Conformal Coating
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Acrylic / Polyacrylate
- Industry: Electronics
- Composition: Single Component System
Description: Name: Non-Atomized Internal Mix Resin Boom system w/LEL Chopper Gun Part Number: 215-880-250 Gun: LEL Chop Gun Pump: Binks Unison Tank: Flush tank Typical Application: MACT-complinat, easy maintenance, infinitely variable catalyst delivery from .5% to 3.5%. Slave/Catalyst Ratio: .5% to 3.5% Max
- Type: Meter, Mix and Dispense
- Dispensing Type: Flat Spray, Round Spray
- Application: Coatings / Paint, High Viscosity
- Mounting: Other
Supplier: BETE Fog Nozzle, Inc.
Description: Design Features of XAAD Pressure-fed, Internal Mix, Wide Angle Round, Air Atomizing Spray Nozzles: Internal mix Very fine atomization Moderate forward spray projection Spray Patterns of XAAD Pressure-fed, Internal Mix, Wide Angle Round, Air Atomizing Spray Nozzles: 70° Hollow Cone
- Media: Adhesives / Resins, Chemicals, Coatings / Inks, Coolant, Oil, Water
- Application: Coating / Painting, Humidification, Other
- Spray Pattern: Hollow Cone
- Maximum Pressure: 60 psi
Supplier: Trimac Industrial Systems, LLC
Description: rimac Industries' success is built on creating customized solutions using our almost 20 years of in house expertise in cleaning, curing and drying. We offer our customers the unique advantage of purchasing reliable, long lasting and cost effective solutions all from ONE manufacturer. We also are the
- Finishing Technology / Process: Dip / Immersion, Electrostatic, Fluidized Bed, Powder Coating, Spray / Atomization (Wet)
- Options / Components: Booths / Rooms, Control Consoles / Systems, Curing Systems - Infrared / Oven, Dryers / Dry-Off Ovens, Pretreatment / Washing Systems, Process Water System (Deionized / RO)
- Coatings Applied: Adhesives / Sealants, Conversion, Decorative Coating, Sugar / Food, Functional / Protective, Glaze / Inorganic, Hot Melt, Lacquer, Metallic Paint, Paint / Organic Liquid, Polymer Film / Resin Powder, Stain / Dye / Ink, Varnish, Solvent Base, Water Base
- Products & Materials Coated: Automotive Body, Composites / Prepregs, Containers / Packaging, Electronic / Electrical Components, Extrusions / Stock Forms, Glass, Metal - Aluminum, Metal - Steel, Metal - Other, Paper / Paperboard, Pharmaceutical / Food, Plastic, Porcelain / Ceramic, Textiles / Fabrics, Wood
Supplier: Valspar Corporation (The)
Description: rotary atomizers on properly cleaned and treated aluminum. Maintenance and touch-up are as easy as the decision to use Polylure 3500.
- Type: Coating
- Substrate / Surface: Aluminum
- Surface Location / Orientation: Exterior
- Chemistry: Resin Base / Polymer Binder, Other
Description: by manual non-electrostatic, manual electrostatic and high speed rotary atomizers such as disks and bells. They are formulated for application to aluminum that has been properly cleaned and pretreated in accordance with technical specifications from Valspar. Polylure 4000 coatings are applied at 0.8
- Type: Coating
- Surface Location / Orientation: Interior
- Chemistry: Resin Base / Polymer Binder, Other
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION ON THE WASTE OIL COMBUSTION BURNER FOR ENERGY SAVING AND LOW-POLLUTION
In order to determine the optimum atomizing condi- tion and the best structure of the atomizer, we made the atomizer with transparent acrylic resin and observed the flow patterns and atomizing phenomena in the mix- ing chamber and exit port (Kim et …
Study of the operation of a gas-liquid atomizer with a porous mixing element
In this case, the gas that infiltrates through the porous wall to the periphery of the liquid vortex impedes the formation of deposits on the inner surface of the atomizer walls and dissolves resin fractions.
nozzle ( atomizer ) to achieve fine resin droplet size.
Comparison of mechanical properties of oriented strand board made from trembling aspen and paper birch
A mix of liquid and powder phenol formalde- hyde (PF) adhesive was applied to the furnish in a drum blender using a spray atomizer for the liquid PF resin at three adhesive contents: 3.5%, 5.0%, and 7.0% of dry …
Environmentally friendly diesel fuels with low and ultralow sulfur content and additives to them
Deposition of resins on hot surfaces of fuel atomizers leads to insufficiently fine atomization of the fuel fed to the combustion chamber.
Primary Wood Processing
Solid resin is blown into the drum, while liquid resin is atomized in spinning disk atomizers installed along the length of the drum.
Slurry sampling for the determination of thallium in soils and sediments by graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry
The fraction larger than 0.5 mm was taken for further experiments in order to enable fast sedimentation of the anion-exchange resin just before injection into the atomizer .
Spray Drying Manual
Melamine, urea formaldehyde, SBR and ABS resins are usually atomized with rotary atomizers .
Structural boards for the 1980's
For the addition of powdered phenol, a slowly rotating drum blender, with resin injection supported by air- atomizers .
A laboratory technique for coating strands with resin droplets of controlled size and spacing. - Forest Products Journal | HighBeam Research
The resin droplet size distribution produced by the atomizers can be controlled to a limited extent by manipulation of their operating parameters, but neither spinning disk atomizers nor spray nozzles permit precise control over the placement of droplets on the strand surface.