Products & ServicesSee also:
Laminating Adhesives and Composite Resins - Haprez 3745 LV High Temperature Laminating Resin and Binder -- 3745 LV
Description: , and HAPREZ™ 3745 LV gels rapidly, and provides excellent wetting of chopped or woven fiberglass. It is suitable for hand lay-up, or can be sprayed with conventional internal mixing equipment. HAPREZ 3745™ LV can also be filled with high loadings of Fill-it, sand, or aluminum for casting
- Viscosity: 1000 cps
- Tensile Strength (Break): 7000 psi
Description: temperature. Can be drilled, tapped, sanded, ground, polished, and turned in a lathe.
- Filler Material: Metal
- Industry: Tooling / Molds
- Use Temperature: 160 F
- Viscosity: 6500 cps
Foams and Foam Materials - Spray Foam Back Fill and Void Fill Systems -- TerraThane™ Geotechnical FoamSupplier: NCFI Polyurethanes
Description: and a closed cell content >95%. 24-023 is an excellent choice for filling large open pits, voids, trenches and areas that require a lightweight back fill substitute to soil, sand or stone.
- Foam Type: Rigid
- Form / Shape: Casting Resin / Two-part (A+B Liquids), Foam Spray
- Material / Composition: Plastic / Polymer, Thermoplastic
- Polymer / Chemical System: Polyurethane
Supplier: Glocon, Inc. (Swifter Fans)
Description: Glocon Inc. manufactures custom Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) products, employing various fabrication techniques including Resin Transfer Molding, Laminated Sheets, Compression Molding, Hand Lay-Up and DMC/SMC. Based in New Jersey, USA since 1981, Glocon Inc. offers competitive pricing
- Casting Type: Die Casting, Investment Casting, Permanent Mold Casting, Sand Casting, Other
- Secondary Operations: Coating, Heat Treating, Machining, Mechanical Assembly, Surface Finishing
- Services: Design Assistance, Prototype / Market Entry Casting, Testing and Inspection, Tool Making, Low to Mid Volume Production, High Volume Production
- Ferrous Metals: Yes
Laminating Adhesives and Composite Resins - Haprez 3742 General Purpose Epoxy Laminating Binder System -- 3742
Description: provides superior penetration and wetting of the fiberglass, making it perfect for spraying with chopped fiberglass. HAPREZ™ 3742 can be used without filler for casting small, amber clear parts, or it may be heavily filled with sand for making throwaway molds and mock-ups. Larger parts can also
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Epoxy (EP)
- Industry: Tooling / Mold Material
- Viscosity: 1000 cps
- Elongation: 12 %
Supplier: BFG Manufacturing Services
Description: BFG performs a variety of processes to meet the specific requirements of a part. They include: Zinc-Nickel Alloy Plating Resin Impregnation Zinc Phosphate Coating Manganese Phosphate Coating Black Oxide Coating Leachant Sealer Cathodic Expoxy Electro Coating Hydrogen embrittlement baking
- Coating Process: Black Oxide, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Dip / Immersion Coating, E-coat (Anodic / Cathodic), Galvanizing, Phosphate Coating, Plastic Coating, Plating / Electroplating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, Thin Film Coating, Vacuum-Pressure Impregnation (VPI)
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Conductive, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Oil & Grease Resistant, Porosity / Surface Sealing, Protective, VOC Compliant
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Specialty / Other
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Sanding / Grinding, Other
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
NET-SHAPE metal parts in one shot
into a plastic model. The model then served as a pattern for the investment casting. Rapid-prototyped parts can also act as patterns from which to build temporary resin molds. The molds can then be used to make a limited number of wax patterns. A representative sample of investment-cast parts shows
More Information Top
Frontier in Information Engineering for Mechanics and Materials
The quality of the raw and auxiliary materials directly affects the resin sand casting quality.
Advanced Materials and Processes III
… tool wear is spindle speed followed by depth of cut; 3) Due to the low hardness of high speed steel cutting tools, the wear of HSS tools is great, which indicates that HSS is not suitable for milling resin sand casting materials.
Sand Casting - Sand Casting Manufacturers, Suppliers
Silicon Brass Centrifutal Pump Impeller Solid Work , Resin Sand Casting .
Materials Processing Technology II
Thus, self hardening resin sand casting and metal mold casting are usually applied in the actual production.
Sinter Parts/Powder Metallurgy from Wotech Industrial Co., Ltd, China
Sand casting(1) Green sand casting(2) Resin sand casting (3) Shell moulding 2.
Iron Casting - Iron Casting Manufacturers, Suppliers
Precision Resin Sand Casting Iron Connection Parts for Metallurgy Equipment .
resin equipment - offers from resin equipment manufacturers, suppliers, exporters & wholesalers
Precision Resin Sand Casting Iron Connection Parts for Metallurgy ...
Pipe fittings and Valve(Copper Casting) from NingBo JinLong Machinery Co.,Ltd., China
Resin sand casting .
iron sand - offers from iron sand manufacturers, suppliers, exporters & wholesalers
iron , gray iron Process: Clay Sand Casting, Resin Sand Casting Surface treatment: Spray coated, epoxy, painted ,enamel ...
An epidemiological study on characteristics of occupational hazards in furane resin sand casting technique--《China Occupational Medicine》2012年01期
An epidemiological study on characteristics of occupational hazards in furane resin sand casting technique .