Description: ASTM D635, ISO 3795 Simulated Environmental Performance Explosion, Immersion, Humidity, and Altitude Simulation Testing, as well as Thermal Aging, Thermal Shock Testing, and Thermal Cycling Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Testing Identify and analyze gaseous VOC constituents emitted from automotive
- Capabilities: Component / Product Testing, Component / Product Comparisons, Certification / Qualification, Consulting / Training, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, Performance Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Products (Equipment / Devices), Samples / Materials
- Test Services Offered: Erosion (Blowing Sand), Corrosion Testing / Chemical Exposure, Flow / Pressure Testing, Humidity, Seismic / NEBS Testing, Stress Screening / HASS, Thermal Cycling / Shock, Transportation Test, UV Exposure (Weathering / Solar Radiation), Vacuum / Decompression (Altitude Simulation), Wind &
- Accelerated (HALT / HASS): Yes
Description: , fixture resonance evaluation, custom fixture design and fabrication, reproduction of sample road and/or event data, shock response spectrum (SRS) testing, buzz, squeak, and rattle (BSR) testing and more. Testing sites across the U.S. -including Grand Rapids and Plymouth, Michigan; Cortland, New
- Capabilities: Testing / Simulation, Component / Product Comparisons, Engineering Verification Testing, Performance Testing, Research and Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Products, Samples
- Dynamics Test Services Offered: Acceleration, Aging / Life Testing (HALT), Drop / Impact Testing, Shock Testing, Transportation Test, Stress Screening / HASS, Vibration (Random / Sine), Specialty / Other
- Accelerated (HALT / HASS): Yes
Standards and Technical Documents - GUIDE ON METHODS FOR EVALUATING FIRE HAZARD TO OCCUPANTS OF PASSENGER ROAD VEHICLES -- NFPA 556
Description: to specific fire scenarios. The use of this guide cannot eliminate all fire risk in passenger road vehicles. The uncertainty of the fire hazard analysis resulting from the application of this guide is a function of the accuracy, precision, and relevance of the data, correlations, test methods, calculations
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: PROCEDURE FOR PERFORMING ROAD SIMULATION TESTS
Supplier: Spectral Dynamics, Inc.
Description: on Random Road Simulation Rotating Machinery Analysis Sine on Random Star Analyzer Sine
- Number of Analog Input Channels: 4, 6, 8, 16, Other
- Number of Analog Output Channels: Other
- Test Types: Random, Sine, Sine on Random, Random on Random, Classical Shock, Shock Response Spectrum (SRS), Other
- Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) Size: 24 bit
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Simulation Replaces Prototyping
As simulation gets more realistic, prototyping becomes an expensive last resort. The spindle from a front suspension, designed by Audi, shows fatigue damage predicted by simulation. Audi engineers model the front end of a new car as part of the suspension, then run it through simulated test driving
Defect prevention and elimination: Where the rubber hits the road(map)
yield improvement efforts do not become meaningful until an action can be taken to adjust or change something that ultimately adversely affects yield. Modeling, simulation, inspection, testing, failure analysis, and the like are necessary and meaningful only when they support root-cause assessment
High-Tech, Space-Age Metal Surface Enhancement Coating Solves Wear and Release Problems for Pine Instrument Company's Gyratory Compaction Asphalt Testers
mixes will be able to endure when used to pave actual roads has placed enormous burdens on the components of that test equipment. To stand up to simulations of heavy road wear, equipment designers have had to look beyond the conventional and to seek out materials that could endure tremendous stress
Web-Enabled Data Acquisition
Despite advances in automotive development simulation software, there is still a critical need for on-road development. On-road developmental tests evaluate the effects of weather and road conditions on ride, handling, steering, braking, noise, vibration, and other vehicle characteristics
Runnin' full throttle
and decelerate the engine under load to reproduce aerodynamic and mechanical forces. After 32 laps, the program pauses for a simulated pit stop while the test cell is refueled. Jaques Lazier #2, Eddie Cheever Jr. #51, and Sam Hornish Jr. #4, race side-by-side at the Yamaha Indy 400 at California Speedway
More Information Top
Steering Measurement, Analysis and Simulation on 6DOF Road Test Simulator
Road test simulation technology has been widely used in vehicle development and durability evaluation to reduce product development time and lower cost .
Elementary Investigation into Road Simulation Experiment of Powertrain and Components of Fuel Cell Passenger Car
Figure 2 Concept of fuel cell passenger car road simulation test ROAD SIMULATION TEST OF FUEL CELL VEHICLE AND POWERTRAIN SYSTEM ROAD LOAD SAMPLING The fuel cell passenger car road simulation test was carried out on a 4-poster hydraulic servo road …
Strassensimulationsprüfstand ( road simulation test rig) STC .
A case study of increasing market competitiveness through shortening the research and development cycle
Prediction from vehicle fatigue curve perfects procedure for equipment endurance testing, and not only serves as reference for future vehicle development and road test simulation , but also provides greater accuracy of measurement for analysis and comparison under various load conditions, servings as …
Proceedings of the FISITA 2012 World Automotive Congress
According to small cycle operating mode, the road simulation test criterion is formed.
Bio-Medical Materials and Engineering
At present, road simulation test is the main method of motorcycle’s reliability test, which tests motorcycle’s quality and useful life by simulating actual road roughness and reappearing motorcycle’s driving environment on the simulation test bed.
Optimized energy management control for the Toyota Hybrid System using dynamic programming on a predicted route with short computation time
The road tests simulated are done on urban and highway driving conditions, realized on a second generation Toyota Prius (MY06) in Paris and its suburban between July and August 2008.
Engineered Technologies in Materials Science, Geotechnics, Environment and Mechanical Engineering
Road simulation test is a sort of indoor experiment technology emerged in the 1960s.