Description: No Description Provided
- Type: Test Fixture / Holder
- Test Applications: Hardness
- Standard: Rockwell
Supplier: Foundrax Engineering Products, Ltd.
Description: Foundrax UKAS certified Rockwell and superficial Rockwell hardness reference blocks conform to ISO 6508 and ASTM E18 and our accredited uncertainty of measurement puts us at the top of the industry. Rockwell blocks are available with an optional grid giving the user the opportunity to optimise
- Type: Standard / Test Block
- Test Applications: Hardness
- Standard: ASTM, ISO, Rockwell
Supplier: RWM Casters Company
Description: are accommodated by our patented Kingpinless™ design. Precision machined; hardened to 53 Rockwell C. minimum. Leg Thickness: 1/4" formed steel Axle: 1/2" bolt and nut. Lubrication - Zerk fitting in axle on 2" wide wheels, 3/4" axle on 2-1/2" and 3" wide wheels Finish: Laguna Blue paint Wheels: 2" wide
- Caster Type: Rigid Plate Caster, Swivel Plate Caster, Wheel Caster
- Wheel: Metal / Forged Wheel, Flanged Track Wheel, V-grooved Wheel, Plastic Wheel, Phenolic Wheel, Solid Polyurethane Wheel, Poly on Metal Wheel, Poly on Plastic Wheel, Rubber on Metal Wheel, Rubber on Plastic Wheel, Other
- Load Capacity: 350 to 4000 lbs
- Wheel Tread Width: 1.5 to 2.5 inch
Supplier: Zwick USA
Description: materials testing machines and is also suitable for automated applications. A change of test fixture additionally allows this modular testing system to be used for compression and flexure tests. Integrated into the hardness measurement head are a digital travel-measuring system and an exchangeable
- Hardness Testers: Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers and Knoop
- Mounting: Fixtured or Permanent
- Test Load: 1.12 to 562 lbs
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: your mechanical testing program A mechanical testing program from Element can include: Hardness and Microhardness Testing is the measure of how resistant solid matter is to various kinds of permanent shape change when a force is applied. Methods include: Rockwell standard testing, Rockwell
- Capabilities: Component / Product Testing, Component / Product Comparisons, Certification / Qualification, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, In-Process In-Line Testing, Performance Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample Prep
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Products (Equipment / Devices), Samples / Materials
- Test Services Offered: Tensile, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Fatigue / Cyclic, Flexure / Bending, Impact Toughness, Shear / Torsion
- Industry Applications: Aerospace / Avionics, Appliances, Automotive, Building & Construction, Battery / Energy Products, Coatings / Paint, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Drugs, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Materials, Nuclear / Utility, Paper / Plastic Packaging, RF / Wireless
Supplier: Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
Description: inspection in 24-72 hours. Expertise Spherical (roundness) Surface finish, optical (non-contact) Dimensional attribute verification (Rockwell Hardness Inspection Compression/Inspection Testing Electrical Component Inspection Environmental Testing And more Our highly developed Coordinate
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment, Certification, Consulting / Training, Evaluation, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, First Article / Contract QA, Fixtures / Equipment, In-process / In-line Testing
- Forms Inspected: Products, Quality / Management Systems, Samples, Services
- Services Offered: Dimensional Gaging / Metrology, Electrical / Electronic Testing, Flow / Pressure Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Thermal Imaging / Thermography, Visual / Video Inspection, Specialty / Other
- Industry Applications: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Building & Construction, Coatings / Paint, Drugs / Pharmaceuticals, Electrical Distribution, Food & Beverage, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Plumbing and Lighting, Hydraulics / Pneumatics, Industrial / Machinery, Instrument & Sensors
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
United Testing Systems, Inc.
United Specialized Testing Equipment
This tensile testing system was custom designed for major tire manufacturers. The computer controlled machine performs fatigue to failure tests on 48 elastomer or rubber samples at one time and delivers detailed, easy to read reports in color on a computer monitor. Computer-controlled rubber testing system. Perform fatigue-to-failure test on 48 samples at one time. No troublesome micro-switches and mechanical counters. Solid state electronics for counting and failure detection. Specifications:... (read more)
Browse Product and Material Test Fixtures and Accessories Datasheets for United Testing Systems, Inc.
RWM Casters Company
US Made Automotive Towline Casters
The RWM Casters 65 Series is a heavy duty kingpinless industrial caster well suited to a myriad of material handling applications. Designed and built around our time tested and patented kingpinless rig construction this caster series has proven it's worth time and time again on assembly lines around the world. The 65 Series utilizes 3/8" ball bearings in a single ball precision machined raceway hardened to 53 Rockwell C, enabling this caster to handle up to 2,000 lbs in capacity. Kingpinless... (read more)
Browse Casters Datasheets for RWM Casters Company
Your Place Or Ours?
control system. Inspec will design an R &R study to help you maximize you gaging accuracy. FIXTURE CERTIFICATIONS. This third party service will accurately measure your fixture/gage to ensure that it meets your standards. Whether your certification needs are on time, monthly or annually, Inspec is here to help. HARDNESS TESTING. Our lab is capable of measuring hardness to most of the the Rockwell scales. LASER SCANNING/REVERSE ENGINEERING. Non-contact scanners can be used to match current... (read more)
Browse Inspection Services Datasheets for Inspec Inc.
More Information Top
Evaluation of Compression Specimens and Fixtures for Testing Unidirectional Composite Laminates
(a) Northrop fixture (b) Boeing (open hole) fixture (c) Rockwell (ASTM) fixture (d) IITRI fixture (e) Celanese fixture (f) Rolfes fixture.
The Jominy end quench for light-weight alloy development
The existing Rockwell Equitron fixture .
The existing Rockwell Equitron fixture was modified to allow positioning at much closer intervals (1/64 in.).
Corrosion news and views
Designed for helical teeth on ring gears, the fixture enables Rockwell tests to be made precisely and repeat- edly on test areas as narrow as 1·25 mm.
The existing Rockwell Equitron" fixture was modified to allow accurate positioning at the much closer intervals (0.4 mm).
Marie Stopes International tubal ligation kit: A quality benchmark for female sterilisation procedures globally
After Annealing as well as Heat-Treatment, the instruments are tested using Diamond-Tipped Rockwell Hardness Test fixtures to ensure proper hardness.
News & Views
Indentec has developed a dual purpose fixture to enable Rockwell hardness tests to be made at the tooth roots and at specific points on the faces of PM sprockets.
Another recent development is a dual purpose fixture to enable Rockwell hardness tests to be made in the roots of sprocket teeth and at specific points on sprocket faces.
Design and test methodology for an analog-to-digital converter multichip module for experimental all-digital radar receiver operating at 2 gigasamples/s
Printed circuit board test fixture developed for Rockwell 2 GHz GaAs monolithic A/D converter MCM.
Incorporated into an Indentec 8150SK digital Rockwell tester, the fixture has a hydraulic ram beneath the lower anvil, which clamps a section of the blade against a fixed top anvil.
CR4 - Thread: Drilling Through Steel Spheres
A possibility if the ball is not harder than say, 45 Rockwell C: use an appropriate fixture and a tungsten carbide drilling bit to rough the hole after initial spotting and then finish with either a sinker or travelling-wire EDM.