Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Insaco, Inc.
Description: . The Czochralski, HEM, or Kiropolous methods allow the highest optical quality sapphire, but the result is a rod like "blob" of crystal called a boule, that must be entirely machined into useable shapes and sizes. Sapphire and Ruby are actually the same material with small amounts of chromium (typically
- Material Type: Alumina / Aluminum Oxide, Sapphire
- Performance Features: Hollow, Machinable, Single Crystal
- Applications: Dielectric / Electrical Insulating, Electrical / HV Parts, Electronics / RF-Microwave, Optics / Optical Grade, Structural, Wear Parts (Bearings / Tooling)
Supplier: Titan Tool Supply, Inc.
Description: to Diamond in the Mohr Scale. In the M.C. Series, Boron Carbide has been combined with a tough bond that allows the individual crystals to float freely, giving their maximum cutting action. The individual boron crystals have been specially honed to give an extra sharp cutting edge. The M.C. Stones have
- Form / Type: Hand Hone / Hand Stone, Sharpening Stone
- Width: 0.4000 inch
- Length: 4 inch
- Abrasive Grain / Stone Type: Boron Carbide
Description: components with superior surface quality and free of such common material defects such as twinning, striae and particulate contamination: Material Sapphire Verneuil Single Crystal Random Orientation Controlled-Axis Orientation Ruby Configurations Windows Plano/Plano Wedged Lenses Spherical Rod
- Aluminum Oxide / Aluminate Type: Sapphire
- Applications: Other, Optics / Optical Grade, Electronics / RF-Microwave
- Performance Features: Coated, Metallized / Silvered (Electrode, Mirror)
Supplier: Visual Sound, Inc.
Description: warranty 6-month warranty on crystals Crystal color choices: Amethyst, aquamarine, black diamond, blue zircon, crystal diamond, emerald, fuschia, hyacinth, jet, khaki, light amethyst, light rose, light sapphire, light topaz, peridot, rose, ruby, sapphire, smoked topaz, tanzanite, topaz. MicrophoneShow More
Supplier: KENTEK Corporation
Description: Kentek manufactures solid state laser crystals for linear and diode pumped applications. We can customize dimensions, end configurations and coatings to fit your application or you can order an exact replacement for your OEM laser. We have the tooling to mount and align crystals within holdersShow More
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Optical Grade Sapphire Rods, Rings, and Tubes
. The Czochralski, HEM, or Kiropolous methods allow the highest optical quality sapphire, but the result is a rod like “blob ” of crystal called a boule, that must be entirely machined into useable shapes and sizes. Sapphire and Ruby are actually the same material with small amounts of chromium (typically ≤ 0.05% by weight) added which affects color and optical properties, while not affecting mechanical, thermal and electrical properties significantly. watch > > >Precision... (read more)
Browse Ceramic Tube and Ceramic Rod Products Datasheets for Insaco, Inc.
More Information Top
Dictionary of Gems and Gemology
® Corundum classification in Myanmar. anyolite; a green, zoisite rock, containing black horn- blende and large, opaque ruby crystals .
Dictionary of Gems and Gemology
… seinche; a Burmese term used for small spinels of quality of anyan-nat-thew. o Corundum classi- fication in Myanmar. anygyi; a Burmese name, applied to second-water rubies. anyolite; a green, zoisite rock, containing black hornblende and large, opaque ruby crystals .
Floating zone growth and characterization of ruby single crystals
The absorption and fluorescence spectra were measured at room temperature and the dielectric constant measurements of ruby crystals were also presented.
Dedicated temperature sensing with c-axis oriented single-crystal ruby (Cr/sup 3+/:Al/sub 2/O/sub 3/) fibers: temperature and strain dependences of R-line fluo...
Several studies have since been carried out into the fluorescence characteristics of ruby crystals and their dependence on external influences, especially that of temperature –, and other physical deformations –.
Springer Handbook of Crystal Growth
ogy of emerald and ruby crystals , indicating earlier formation of core portion by 2DNG or spiral growth, on which dendritic growth took place to form the arms and branches, followed by 2DNG or spiral growth fill- ing the interstices of the dendritic …
The effect of pumping tube parameters and discharge conditions on the coherent radiation yield of ruby and CaWO4 :Nd3+ crystals
… of this, we investigated the effects of gas pressure and discharge conditions on the luminous and spectral characteristics of xenon pulse tubes; we also studied the effects of tube parameters and pumping pulse duration on the coherent radiation energy of ruby crystals .
Evaluation of fluorescent inorganic materials in low temperature region
In this research, ruby crystal is found to be useful as the sensor head for fluorescence thermometer.
Deliberation of fluorescent material by used in low temperature measurement
From this research, ruby crystal is found to be useful as the sensor head for fluorescence thermometer.
OPTICAL MASERS (LASERS) *
… and Townes (3), demonstrated the feasibility of extending the maser principle to shorter wavelengths by using solid state devices; Maiman (4) achieved a notable technological wbreak through<
- Measurement of specific surface free energy of ruby and quartz single crystals using contact angle of liquidsThe ruby crystals satisfied Wulff's relationship even though their shape were not equilibrium form.
- LASER MATERIALSThe 0.38 cm - 1 splitting in *A2 state can be resolved in good quality ruby crystal .
- Influence of impurities on radiation-induced optical processes in rubyAt the same time, according to the data in , ruby crystals with Ti 3+ are less stable under the action of irradiation owing to the appearance of color centers associated either with Ti 2+ ions (in the case of optical coloration …
- Measurement of specific surface free energy of ruby and quartz single crystals using contact angle of liquids