Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: quill. Patented software capability within the UCC provides unique motion commands, synchronisation and 5-axis metrology capability. In order to achieve the high scanning speeds it is essential the 5-axis measurement system has a fully integrated control loop. This is achieved using Renishaw's
- Machine Type and Specifications: Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Application: Dimensional Measurement, Profile Measurement, Shaft Measurement
- Control: CNC
- Mounting Options: Free Standing
Supplier: Nikon Metrology
Description: The NEXIV VMR-C4540 - designed for use with 300mm Front Opening Unified Pod (FOUP) & Front Opening Shipping Box (FOSB) wafer carriers - detects hard to see edges using a variety of illumination features as well as Nikon's unique image processing technologies. By incorporating laser AF that
- Machine Type and Specifications: 3-D Scanning / Profiling
- Application: Dimensional Measurement
- Control: PC
- Mounting Options: Benchtop
Supplier: DR. JOHANNES HEIDENHAIN GmbH
Description: The KGM grid encoders dynamically tests the contouring accuracy of CNC-controlled machine tools. It can perform, for example, circular interpolation tests with radii ranging from 115 mm down to 1 µm at feed rates up to 80 m/min. The KGM can also perform free-form tests in two axes
- Machine Type and Specifications: 2-D Scanning / Profiling
- Application: Dimensional Measurement, Profile Measurement
- Control: PC
- Probe / Sensor Type: Other
Supplier: Nikon Metrology
Description: Nikon's NEXIV VMR-1515 is an automated small-size CNC non-contact measuring instrument featuring TTL Laser height/profile scanning, intelligent pattern recognition and low contrast edge measuring. Geared for smaller parts, it features smaller travel (X, Y, Z) of 150 x 150 x 150mm. A low-cost entry
- System Type: Turnkey / Complete System
- Applications / Capabilities: Electronics or Semiconductor Inspection
- Image Source: Optical Microscope
Supplier: Designfusion, Inc.
Description: Scan2CAD raster to vector conversion software automatically converts your scanned drawings (raster) into DXF files that can be edited in your PC CAD, CNC, GIS or mapping program (vector). Conversion results vary from one raster to vector converter to another. The best converter is the oneShow More
Video Displays - WEDGE FRAME - 82" DIAGONAL (1.78:1 / 16:9) - AEROPLEX 100 -1/4" ACRYLIC -- WEDGE82HAP1014Supplier: Visual Sound, Inc.
Description: rigid rear acrylic screen materials Great for use in video wall and edge-blending applications Extruded prime aluminum to 6061-T6 specifications with black anodized finish minimizes light reflection Exceptionally clean cut edges are CNC machine cut to the tightest industry standards An array
- Type: Flat Panel Monitor
Supplier: Control Laser Corporation
Description: No Description Provided
- Type: Complete / Turnkey System
- Options / Components: Gantry System / XY Table, Laser Optics / Beam Delivery, Other
- Process / Operation: Other
- X-axis Travel / Length Capacity: 15.75 inch
Supplier: Resolution Development Services
Description: Resolution is a New England based development company. We provide our customers with comprehensive skill sets from Systems Design to Mechanical Engineering to Software Development to Injection Molding Plastics solutions. We offer Turn-Key Inspection Systems, custom Software Solutions, and Product
- File Types: Pro-ENGINEER, SolidWorks
- Visualizations: 2D Visualizations, Mechanisms, Photo-Realistic Rendering
- CAD & Related Services: 3D Digitization, Assembly Drawings, Bills of Material (BOM), CAD Documentation, CAD Implementation Review, CAM/CNC Integration, Cartography, Concept Drawings, Data Quality Assurance, Detailing, Drafting, Drawing Conversion, Dynamic Modeling, Engineering Drawings, Enterprise Software
- Provider's Software / Licensing: Electrical CAD, Electronic CAD, Fluids CAD, Industrial Design CAD, Material Design CAD, Mechanical CAD (MCAD), Optical CAD, Packaging CAD, Thermal CAD, Character Recognition (OCR), Scanning
Supplier: BesTech Tool Corporation
Description: . Using a computerized drawing, dimensional print, even a hand sketch can be scanned and cut by our unique software.
- Cutting: CNC Cutting, Water Jet Cutting
- Materials: Metals, Plastics, Rubber, Glass, Stone / Marble / Granite, Composites, Foam
- Services Offered: CAD / CAM Support, Design Assistance, Prototype Services, Low Volume Production, Inspection / Quality Control
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: PlasmaCAM, Inc.
Description: CNC Software Designed to Work With the PlasmaCAM Machine The PlasmaCAM™ design & control software is the most crucial part of the system. Ease of use means your ideas quickly turn into production. You'll be amazed by how easily you can make outstanding products. The unique controllerShow More
Supplier: Lambda Technologies
Description: fatigue lab with six high cycle fatigue machines, and machine shop with modern CNC machines, supports the surface integrity studies. Lambda is accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditations (A2LA) in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025. Lambda designs and develops its own measurement
- Capabilities: Failure Analysis, Quality / Purity (Contamination - Alloys, Polymers, etc.), Standards Testing / Certification
- Materials: Ceramics / Glass, Composites, Metals, Thin Films / Plating, Welds / Joints
- Test Methods: Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Mechanical Testing, Microscopy / Metallography, Nondestructive Testing, Scanning Electron Microscopy, X-ray Fluorescence (XRF), X-ray Radiography
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, OEM Specific
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Spring uses laser scanner for quality control
an actual component. Processing of scan data is carried out by Spring 's technical office using Geomagic Studio, which imports the raw point cloud data acquired using Nikon Metrology 's Focus Handheld software. The point cloud data is reverse-engineered into accurate surface, polygon and native CAD models. These are exported to one of Spring 's 10 CAD seats of Pro Engineer and Unigraphics NX, where STL files are generated for driving six Stratasys Fortus FDM (fused deposition modelling) additive... (read more)
Browse 3D Scanners Datasheets for Nikon Metrology
OTS Tool Setting Probe from Renishaw
The cableless OTS with optical signal transmission allows unrestricted machine motion and ease of installation on CNC machining centers.OTS cableless optical tool setting and broken tool detection for vertical machining centres. The OTS can be used as part of a twin probe system, either with a second OTS (e.g. on machines with twin pallets), or with a suitable inspection probe. Renishaw's NEW OTS Tool Setting Probe. For broken tool detection and rapid tool length/diameter measurement use... (read more)
Browse Tool Monitors Datasheets for Renishaw
Conduct Research Top
Ultrasound scans IN THIN AIR
Better transducers and inexpensive, high-accuracy gantries expand the scope of noncontact ultrasound imaging. The marriage of Airtech 4000 ultrasonic imagers and Techno-Isel gantries lets users generate ultrasound-image scans without having the probe touch the sample. The gantry accurately moves
More Information Top
Wenzel Scantec Introduces New MobileScan3D Portable Laser Scanner To The North American Market
… production parts against nominal geometry data and can either be used in complete CNC mode or in semi CNC mode where the motors can be disengaged and the laser manually guided to define the scan path before re-engagement for CNC scanning .
Carbon Nanocages as Supercapacitor Electrode Materials
b) The correlation of specific capacitances with scan rates for the CNCs .
Effect of cellulose nanocrystals on the properties of pea starch–poly(vinyl alcohol) blend films
The CNC inhibition effect in PVA crystallization is also deduced from the greater supercool- ing observed in the cooling scan for samples containing CNC .
Dual-energy CT increases reader confidence in the detection and diagnosis of hypoattenuating pancreatic lesions
The scan range for the CNC and PPP images is selected to cover the pancreas and duodenum, and the PVP scan range is from the dome of the diaphragm through the pubic symphysis.
PLOS Genetics: Adaptive Evolution of Conserved Noncoding Elements in Mammals
To scan for functionally interesting CNCs that are shaped by changing selection pressures, we examined regions that are conserved in up to eight vertebrates (human, chimpanzee, dog, mouse, rat, chicken, zebrafish, and fugu; see Methods).
Croatian scientific bibliography - Browsing paper
System encompasses component for foot scanning , CNC machine tool with subsystem for chip suction, subsystem for workpiece and insole handling, and software.
Measurement of Nanoparticles Release during Drilling of Polymer Nanocomposites
Under similar operating conditions (7 minutes working but drilling no sample), for the CNC machine ( scan 32) C increased only to 905 cm-3 .
UV laser drilling of SiC for semiconductor device fabrication
Wafer layout data are imported into the CAD software package GRAFFY © (Durst CAD Consulting GmbH) for process preparation and generation of the executable program code for CNC and galvo scanning operation.
Enhanced dispersion of cellulose nanocrystals in melt-processed polylactide-based nanocomposites
Fig. 6 Non-isothermal DSC scans for various PLA/ CNC nanocomposites: a cooling step, b second heating step.
Manufacturing Engineering and Technology for Manufacturing Growth
… on common NC processing flow, the processing system adds 3-D scanning of the blank, the rectification of the blank and product mathematical mode, the registration transform of processing track, processing track simulation, CNC processing, product scanning for detecting, and other links.