Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Parts by Number | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Standards and Technical Documents - Dwell-Rise-Fall-Dwell and Dwell-Fall-Rise-Dwell cam laws. Sections 9 to 13: segments having asymmetric rise and fall periods. -- 06003Supplier: IHS ESDU
Description: ESDU 06003 provides guidance on the selection of cam laws suitable for Dwell-Rise-Fall-Dwell (DRFD) and Dwell-Fall-Rise-Dwell (DFRD) output motions having unequal rise and fall periods, including those having an intermediate constant-velocity component in either or both the rise and fall actions.
Supplier: Baldor Electric Company
Description: Made to order based upon conveyor load, belt tension, belt wrap angles and bearing centers supplied for belt ratings up to and exceeding 8,000 PIW (Pounds per Inch of Belt Width) or 1,400 kN/m. Welded, integral and "T" Section Super hub versions that minimize the deleterious effects of welding
- Type: Idler Drum Pulley
Supplier: Hub City, Inc.
Description: Rugged Ductile iron housing designed for rigid gear and bearing support. Alloy shafting and sleeves for greater strength. Precision bearings on all shafts. Choice of nine (9) standard gear ratios. Heat treated alloy steel gearing for strength and long wear life. Heavy-duty industrial seals to keep
- Reducer Style: Motor Mount / Gearhead
- NEMA Mount: Yes
- Reducer Input: Solid Shaft
- Reducer Output: Hollow Shaft
Supplier: PHOENIX CONTACT USA
Description: Cable gland, Shielded: Yes, Cable cross section: 9 mm...13 mm
- Type: Cable Glands / Cord Grips
Supplier: Metal Powder Industries Federation
Description: On the Potomac at National Harbor, Maryland Contains 80 technical papers encompassing 800 pages in a fully searchable CD-ROM in a format that preserves the original color in all figures Proceedings contain the following sections: Foreword Technical Program Committee Section 1: Tungsten Lamp Wire
Supplier: Newark / element14
Description: Rotary Switch Assembly Section; No. of Poles:6; No. of Switch Positions:2; Contact Current Max:1.5A; Indexing Angle:30°; Leaded Process Compatible:No; Peak Reflow Compatible (260 C):No
Supplier: Global Industrial
Description: Features Partitions divide box into 4 equal 4-1/2" x 12" sections 9 metal dividers may be positioned anywhere between partitions in 1" increments
- Use: Commercial, Industrial
- Type: Bin Cabinet
- Material: Steel
- Specialized Application: Garage, Laboratory, Manufacturing
Supplier: Schleuniger, Inc.
Description: The MacroZoom Unit (MZU) 1.3 is a microscope for visual analysis of cross-sectional images of crimped connections. It allows the user to quickly and accurately analyze a pre-cut cross section sample using precision optics and powerful software. The 1.3 megapixel optic unit includes 9 incremental
Supplier: Demag Cranes & Components
Description: to the ergonomical design Awarded "Die gute Industrieform" for industrial design Single-row enclosure with 3, 6, 7 or 9 openings of 22,5 mm diameter, also for special components. Up to 18 openings (in two rows) can be obtained by coupling two DST 6, 7 or 9 pendant switches. Suitable for operation
- Pendant Type: Control Pendant
- Control type: Pushbutton
- Number of Speeds: Single, Two
Description: Industry Part Number Interchange Standard Bearings from 1-inch bore to 35-inch bore, with Specials upon request. Application Engineering Services available
- Bearing Type: Radial Ball Bearing
- Rolling Element Material: Steel
- Design Units: Inch
- Seals / Shielding: None (Open Bearing)
Description: preset water within a specific range. In the event of cold water failure, the thermal actuator virtually shuts off the flow of hot water. LavSafe is listed to ASSE 1070, IAPMO cUPC, and NSF 61 Section 9 Annex G.
- Applications: Commercial, Other
- Material: Brass
- Mounting: Benchtop
- Service: Double
Supplier: Smalley Steel Ring Company
Description: No Tooling Charge™ on specially designed snap rings Over 6,000 standard retaining rings Easy installation and removal Constant Section Rings (Snap Rings) are often specified for heavy duty or impact loading applications. Produced by edgewinding, with no special tooling charges, snap rings
- Primary Retaining Ring Type: Internal
- Retaining Ring Style: Wire Formed Snap Rings
- Design Units: Inch
Supplier: Kee Safety Inc.
Description: ties between uprights across the section are not required.
- Fitting Style: Cross / 4-Way
- English Size: All English Sizes, 2"
- Schedule: 40
- Connection Selection: Compression Fitting
Faucets - Panel Mounted Valve, Self-closing, Polished Chrome-plated Vandal-resistant Lever Handle With Rough Brass Body -- 5851LFSupplier: Haws Corporation
Description: . Replaces Models 5855 and 5856. Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65 and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety
Supplier: EZO SPB-USA, LLC
Description: All bearings are available in 52100 Chrome Steel or 440 Stainless Steel. Bearings also available with single shield or seal : suffix Z, RS, RU.
- Bearing Type: Radial Ball Bearing
- Special Application: Instrument / Miniature
- Design Units: Metric
- Seals / Shielding: Double Shield
Supplier: Rolmaster Conveyors
Description: 1.9" Diameter, 9 Gauge Curve Gravity Roller Curves add to the versatility of straight conveyors. Curves provide smooth product flow through turns. Curves will convey products with minimum degree of pitch based on weight and size. Optional guard rails may be added for product protection.
- Conveyor Type: Gravity Conveyor
Supplier: Moog Components Group
Description: information about model numbers and specifications please refer to our documentation in the "Literature Downloads" section. Safe Product Alert: Compliance to EU Directive for Hazardous Substances
- Electrical Output: Analog Voltage
- Sensor Technology: Synchro
- Category of Device: Sensor / Transducer
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Section 9 Top
4-Point Wire Race Bearings
mm). Standard: 5-16. Special: 4-50. Bearing cross section (mm). Standard: 5,9 x 5,9 - 20,9 x 20,9. Special: on customer request. Ball pitch diameter (mm). Standard: 70-2000. Special: 40-7000... (read more)
Browse Thin-section Bearings Datasheets for Franke GmbH
and Altitude •. Section 5. Temperature Variation •. Section 6. Humidity •. Section 7. Operational Shocks and Crash Safety •. Section 8. Vibration •. Section 9. Explosion Proofness •. Section 10. Waterproofness •. Section 11. Fluids Susceptibility •. Section 12. Sand and Dust •. Section 13. Fungus Resistance •. Section 14. Salt Spray •. Section 15. Magnetic Effects. •. Section 16. Power Input •. Section 17. Voltage Spike. •. Section 18. AF... (read more)
Browse Shock and Vibration (Dynamics) Testing Services Datasheets for E-Labs, Inc.
Parts by Number for Section 9 Top
|Part #||Distributor||Manufacturer||Product Category||Description|
|CTCD-9BT||Global Industrial||Dispense Rite||Not Provided||Dispense-Rite ® Countertop 9 Section Condiment Organizer|
|CTCS-9C||Global Industrial||Dispense Rite||Not Provided||Dispense-Rite ® 9 Section Cone Stand - 1-5/8" Holes|
|4-1437392-9||ASAP Semiconductor||TE CONNECTIVITY||Not Provided||P130=MINI END SECTION (PKGD)|
|1437397-9||ASAP Semiconductor||TE CONNECTIVITY||Not Provided||0351=FUSE BLOCK SECTION S SC|
|6-1437390-9||National Microchip||Tyco Electronics/Amp||Not Provided||TERM BLOCK END SECTION DIRECT|
|6-1437390-9||Digi-Key||TE Connectivity||Connectors, Interconnects||TERM BLOCK END SECTION DIRECT|
Conduct Research Top
[Chapter 9] 9.2 String Functions<
is. [Chapter 9] 9.2 String Functions
- Not All Thin-Section Bearings are Created Equal (.pdf).................................................................................................. pg. 21. 2. Abstract: ABMA standard 9 and ISO 281 give equations for calculating the "Basic. Dynamic Radial Load Rating" for ball bearings. These equations are based on a. number of assumptions. Many of these assumptions are not valid for "Thin-Section
- Universal Power MOSFET Interface IC (TC4420/9): Output load 6800pF. FIGURE 2: Typical rise and fall times (no load). © 2002 Microchip Technology, Inc. DS00798A-page 1. AN798. 120. 100. Output. C. 80. L = 10,000pF. 60. CL = 4700pF. TIME (nsec). 40. CL = 2200pF. 20. Input. 0 5. 7. 9. 11. 13. 15. 20nsec/DIV. VDD (V). FIGURE 3: Rise time versus supply
- [Chapter 9] 9.3 Writing Your Own Functions<a string that is the result of concatenating the first part of string, and the last part of . A function call can appear anywhere that an expression can. Thus, the following statement:  We've used a convention of giving all uppercase names to our parameters. This is mostly to make. [Chapter 9
- Servicing Crankcase section-Ball Bearing Modelsfrom the pump. 8. Remove the other bearing cover with crankshaft seal and bearing race. NOTE: On 60PFR the race will remain with the inner bearing cover. 9. Drive or press tapered roller bearings off shaft. 10. Pound bearing cover on a flat surface to loosen the bearing race. Remove the tapered
- Large Air Flow and High Static Pressure Centrifugal Fan "San Ace C175" TG Type 9 (.pdf)at. characteristics of the centrifugal fan (mounting conditions: full speed if unnecessary. Fig. 9 shows example of PWM. refer to Fig. 6 and Fig. 7). duty vs. speed characteristics for the new model. 4.3 Life expectancy. The new model has a life expectancy of 40,000 hours at 60°C. (survival rate of 90
- The Ten Most Frequently Asked Questions About the New USP <643> Sterile Water Sectiondifference between the. as outlined in USP <1226> Verification of Compendial. bulk water testing and the sterile water testing. Methods and as required per 21 CFR 211.192(a)(2). outlined in USP <643>?. 9. How do I verify a compendial method per 21. Yes. The bulk water testing for USP <643> is considered
- Measurement and Control Basics, Fourth Edition. application to analytical measurement. Three sections were also added to. Chapter 8 on photoconductive sensors, photomultiplier tubes, and turbidity. analyzers. Chapter 9 on flow measurement contains new coverage on Reynolds. Number and fluid flow profiles. The discussion of the basic principles
- Not All Thin-Section Bearings are Created Equal (.pdf)
Engineering Web Search: Section 9 Top
MySQL :: MySQL 5.0 Reference Manual :: 9.2 Schema Object...
This section describes the permissible syntax for identifiers in MySQL. Section 9.2.2, ?Identifier Case Sensitivity?, describes which types of
MySQL :: MySQL 5.0 Reference Manual :: 12.9.1 Natural...
These search types are described in Section 12.9.2, ?Boolean Full-Text Searches?, and Section 12.9.3, ?Full-Text Searches with Query Expansion?.
Chapter 9. X
9.4. The keyboard Even if you have already configured your keyboard for wscons See below (Section 9.8, ?Customizing X?) for more information.
FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE Release Notes
FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE Release Notes The FreeBSD Project
FreeBSD Ports: Java
font-util-1.3.0, fontconfig-2.9.0,1, freetype2-2.4.11, gamin-0.1.10_5, gccmakedep-1.0.2, gconf2-2.32.0_3, gdbm-1.9.1, gdk-pixbuf2-2.26.5_3,
Oracle Solaris 10 Reference Manual Collection - Sun...
man pages section 9: DDI and DKI Driver Entry Points man pages section 9: DDI and DKI Kernel Functions
Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for September 2008
Please see the section, Other Information. Microsoft Windows. For more information, see the Affected Software and Download Locations section.
lf302, SystemAdministration: Book Review: Mastering Red Hat...
Book Review: Mastering Red Hat Linux 9 Abstract: