Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: of ten engineers specializing entirely in furnace construction. Whether in the field of coating systems, annealing furnaces or sintering furnaces: We are experts in all high-temperature processes. Taking account of the atmosphere, cycle times and temperatures, we will work together with you
- Process Temperature: 1832 to 5072 F
- Atmosphere: Air / Oxidizing, Inert, Vacuum
- Application: Annealing, Brazing / Soldering, Firing / Sintering, Heat Treating
Description: During hot isostatic pressing (HIP), materials are sintered, combined and compacted at temperatures of approximately 1 450 °C (2642°F) and gas pressures of up to 200 MPa. System components inside the pressure vessel not only have to be large; they must also be heat-resistant and be able
- Process Temperature: 5072 F
- Pressure Range: 29007 psi
- Application: Firing / Sintering, Heat Treating
Supplier: Despatch Industries
Description: The Worlds Best Selling Metallization Furnace Despatch CF Series metallization furnaces are designed for high throughput, ease of maintenance and consistent process repeatability ensuring consistently high yields and superior product quality. The infrared furnace has enhanced thermal process
- Height: 64.55 inch
- Width / Tube O.D.: 61.5 inch
- Length (Chamber / Tube): 290 inch
- Pressure Range: 60 psi
Supplier: Harper International Corporation
Description: For decades, the Harper name has been synonymous with advanced carbon fiber processing systems and technology. Harper's carbon fiber furnaces are based on years of experience and enhanced by continuous evolutionary design innovations, making Harper systems the most technically advanced and reliableShow More
Supplier: Abbott Furnace Company
Description: Abbott sintering furnaces provide unprecedented value to applications that require sintering furnace technology for powdered metal. Quality, efficiency and dependability are just a few of the foremost attributes that have enabled Abbott Furnace to become the premier supplier of sintering furnaces
- Process Temperature: 2350 F
- Configuration: Continuous / Conveying
- Atmosphere: Inert, Reducing
- Heat Source / Transfer: Combustion, Natural Gas
Supplier: Surface Combustion, Inc.
Description: temper Furnaces MetaLinedTM I/O Mesh Belt Temper Furnaces Mesh Belt Brazing Furnaces Mesh Belt Sintering Furnaces Chain Conveyor Furnaces Pusher Roller Rail Furnaces Pusher Roller Tray Frunaces Pusher Skid Tray FurnacesShow More
Supplier: L&L Special Furnace Co., Inc.
Description: field applications include ceramic bisque firing, thin film processing, glazing, and decorating. Brazing, calcining, drying, melting of glass and metals, glass annealing and bending, enameling, and sintering are just some of the other applications XLE furnaces are used for. Although "standard
- Process Temperature: 2350 F
- Height: 21 inch
- Width / Tube O.D.: 19 inch
- Length (Chamber / Tube): 37 inch
Supplier: Trent, Inc.
Description: Maximum Temperature: 1400°F / 760°C The TRENT Vertical Retort Furnace has the same design as the PF Series Pot Type furnace except that a high alloy gas retort is substituted for the salt pot. It is used primarily in the metalworking industry for sintering, brazing, annealing, etc.
- Height: 48 inch
- Width / Tube O.D.: 33 inch
- Configuration: Top Loading
- Atmosphere: Air / Oxidizing
Supplier: L&L Kiln Mfg. Inc.
Description: Handheld DynaTrol with Dynamic Zone Control, 4 preset programs, 6 user defined programs
- Process Temperature: 482 to 2354 F
- Height: 18 inch
- Width / Tube O.D.: 35.25 inch
- Length (Chamber / Tube): 26.25 inch
Description: Maximum operating temperatures of 1200ºC. Carbolite HVT vacuum tube furnaces provide vacuum levels better than 1 x 10-5 mbar. These turn-key systems include two stage sliding vane rotary pump, water cooled oil diffusion pump, high vacuum baffle valve, roughing/backing valves, and Pirani
- Configuration: Tube, Other
- Process Temperature: 32 to 2192 F
- Width / Tube O.D.: 2.36 inch
- Length (Chamber / Tube): 27.56 inch
Description: : Theory & Equipment Related," "Sintering Compilation II: Process Alternatives," and "Sintering Compilation III: Effects on Materials." Topics of Compilation I: Kinetics/Thermodynamics Modeling of Sintering Furnace Design Furnace Controls Furnace Furniture Atmosphere ControlShow More
Description: , sintering furnaces, HIP processes or for growing single crystals: Whenever things get hot, we're here for you with our molybdenum, tungsten, tantalum and niobium.
- Crucible Products: Crucible - Cylindrical (Straight wall)
- Bottom Type / Pour Method: Round Bottom
- Melt Temperature: 3632 F
- Material Types: Molybdenum / Mo Alloy
Description: Hexoloy SE SiC offers an excellent alternative material to metals, superalloys and other ceramics for applications such as chemical processing, high temperature furnaces, and other demanding, severe environment applications. Hexoloy SE SiC provides exceptional properties including extreme hardness
- Applications: Chemical / Materials Processing, Electronics / RF-Microwave, Foundry / Metal Processing, Refractory / High Temperature Materials, Structural, Wear Parts / Tooling, Other
- Material Type: Carbide Materials, Silicon Carbide, Specialty Ceramic
- Shape / Form: Rod Stock, Tube Stock, Tube / Sheath - Immersion (Closed End), Kiln Furniture / Support, Spout / Nozzle (Launder Pouring / Atomization), Plate / Board (e.g., Fiberboard), Bar Stock, Fabricated / Custom Shape
- Hollow Particle / Shape: Yes
Supplier: Elmet Technologies, Inc.
Description: Material from .005 inches to .090 inches in thickness is classified as molybdenum sheet. It is used for fabrication of sintering boats, high temperature furnace heating elements and heat shields. Standard availability is described below. Other sizes and tolerances are available.
- Overall Thickness: 0.0050 to 0.0900 inch
- Overall Width / OD: 0.2500 to 24 inch
- Applications: Aerospace / Aircraft (AQ), Resistance Alloy / Heating, Other
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Refractory / Reactive (UNS R)
Supplier: Pryor Giggey Co.
Description: Neutral spinel forming, dry vibratable for lining induction furnaces. Application Methods/Uses : Dry vibration. For use in coreless induction furnaces where a high alumina product with a sintering agent is required.
- Features: Ramming
Supplier: Rath Incorporated
Description: are formed from alumina or mullite polycrystalline fibers with appropriate inorganic and organic binders. All grades are pre-fired to 1000°C or greater, resulting in an organic free composition. Possible applications include furnace hearth plates and low mass sintering setters.
- Protective Function: Thermal (Heat / Fire), Specialty / Other
- Industry & Application: Furnace / Foundry
- Material: Ceramic, Other
- Form: Loose Liner / Pre-fabricated, Tile / Sectional, Other
Supplier: ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
Description: . They are available in a variety of thickness and densities. They are ideal for use as furnace insulation in sintering, heat treating and chemical thermal process systems. They can be layered between rigid insulation, wrapped around process piping or fabricated into folded modules. They are also useful
- Type: Blanket / Batt, Fabric / Cloth
- Felt / Nonwoven Product: Yes
- Material Type: Quartz / Fused Silica, Specialty (Hafnia, Yttria, Ceria, REO, etc.)
- Overall Thickness: 1.5 inch
Supplier: Bunting Bearings, LLC
Description: Bunting Dri-Plane® Flanged Plain Bearings Bunting Bearings offers a high performance sintered bearing called “Dri-Plane” using a proprietary metal compound for dry lubrication and/or high temperature applications. Contact the Bunting “Dri-Plane” Bearing Specialist
- Bushing Type: Flanged
- Design Units: Inch
- Inside Diameter: 0.1875 to 2 inch
- Outside Diameter: 0.3125 to 2.25 inch
Supplier: Bunting Bearings, LLC
Description: Bunting Dri-Plane® Thrust Washer Bearings Bunting Bearings offers a high performance sintered bearing called “Dri-Plane” using a proprietary metal compound for dry lubrication and/or high temperature applications. Contact the Bunting “Dri-Plane” Bearing Specialist
- Overall Width: 0.0625 to 0.2500 inch
- Bore: 0.2500 to 2 inch
- Thickness: 0.6250 to 3.5 inch
Supplier: Linseis Inc.
Description: Dilatometers in the year 1955, this instrument is very reliable and covers a wide temperature range from RT up to 1000°C, 1400°C and 1600°C with user exchangeable furnaces. It consists of measurement systems made out of quartz glass (up to 1100°C) and Al2O3 (up to 1600°C
- Thermal Analyzer Type: Dilatometer
- Temperature Range: 68 to 2912 F
- Cooling Available: Yes
- Temperature Control: Yes
Supplier: L&L Special Furnace Co., Inc.
Description: The FS Series Shuttle Envelope Kilns are primarily designed for the firing of ceramic ware. Each furnace system includes two fixed stationary bases and a moving kiln that "shuttles" between the two bases. The stationary bases provide a stable platform for loading delicate ceramics. The base is easy
- Temperature Range: 2200 F
- Capacity: 1795 gallons
- External Configuration: Continuous (Convey, Shuttle)
- Application: Firing / Sintering, Industrial
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Manganese in Powder Metallurgy Steels
In this case, the free space was the tube of the sintering furnace (diameter 30 mm), in which the previously described experiments were carried out, in contrast to the iron compact with a manganese addition.
Sintering furnaces .
Bookshelf and Unified Agenda > Independent Agencies / Commissions > Nuclear Regulatory Commission > NUREG Series Publications > NUREG-1821 - Final Safety Evalu...
building ventilation systems; gloveboxes; process vents of tanks, vessels and other equipment; and the sintering furnaces .
Sintering Furnaces and Atmospheres DURING SINTERING, compacted metal powders are bonded or sintered by heating in a furnace to a temperature that is usually below the melting point of the major constituent.
Pulvermetallurgische production technique
… of a wide slot hopper as thin layer on the steel strip, sinter the powder on steel, rolls the vorgesinterte porous composite material coldly to full density, the rolled compacted material allows to pass a further sintering furnace on which possibly a …
Densification Study and Mechanical Properties of Microwave‐Sintered Mullite and Mullite–Zirconia Composites
After pressing, all samples were sintered in a commercial micro- wave sintering furnace (MW-L0136V, Changsha Longtech Co. Ltd., Changsha, Hunan, China) in air atmosphere.
Powder Metallurgy Stainless Steels
5.1 Sintering Furnaces and Atmospheres . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Some sintering furnaces contain socalled rapid bum-off zones for rapid and efficient removal of the lubricant.
Federal Register > Thursday, October 17, 2002 > [67 FR 64216] Effluent Limitations Guidelines, Pretreatment Standards, and New Source Performance Standards for...
Wastewaters are generated from wet air pollution control devices on the wind box and discharge ends of the sinter furnace .
Manufacturing process 5
Conditionally through the complicated gas equilibria in the sintering furnace , the oxidation also by the heat treatment under an atmosphere of protective gas couldn't be avoided.