Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: Sherry Laboratories
Description: of their products Land AppliedBiosolids (Sludge) Testing GMG 290000Analysis E&P WasteAnalysis Analytical support and expertise to oilfield wasterequirements such as Louisiana 29-B and TRRC UST Analysis BTEX/TPH-G and MTBE as well as TPH-D/PAH's for evaluationof underground storage tanks RCRA Testing
- Capabilities: Bioanalytical (Assays, etc.), Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Environmental Site Assessment (ESA), Field Sampling, Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Sample Pickup / Report Courier, Stack Emissions / Opacity Testing, Standards Testing / Certification, Toxicity
- Media Tested / Detected: (VOCs) / Solvents, Water, Water - Drinking / Potable, Water - Ground, Water - Process / Feedwater, Water - Surface, Water - Wastewater / Sludge, Other
- Test Methods: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Microscopy / Fiber Examination, Optical Emission Spectroscopy,
- Test / Certify To: AOAC, ASME, ASTM, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIOSH, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
Supplier: Analytics Corporation
Description: Analytics was founded in 1977 as an industrial hygiene laboratory. In the early '90s, Analytics' focus shifted to include both industrial hygiene and environmental testing. During the last 30 years, Analytics Corporation has been a division of Rohm & Haas, Roche Biomedical and LabCorp. Being
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative, Field Sampling, Industrial Hygiene Services, Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification, Underground Storage Tanks (UST), Other
- Media Tested / Detected: , Volatiles (VOCs) / Solvents, Water, Water - Drinking / Potable, Water - Process / Feedwater, Water - Wastewater / Sludge, Other
- Test Methods: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), SDWA, TCLP, Trace Analysis (ppm, ppb, ppq), UV / Vis Spectroscopy
- Test / Certify To: AIHA, ASTM, EPA, NIOSH, Other
Environmental Testing and Analysis Services - Environmental Testing and Analysis -- TUV Rheinland Of North AmericaSupplier: TÜV Rheinland
Description: Unified Testing Services, Inc. (UTS), a member of the TÜV Rheinland Group, is a regional, full service testing and consulting engineering firm that was incorporated in 1993. Our staff of engineers, environmental scientists, and inspectors has extensive experience in their fields of expertise
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative, Bioanalytical (Assays, etc.), Environmental Site Assessment (ESA), Field Sampling, Industrial Hygiene Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Report Preparation, Sample Pickup / Report Courier, Standards Testing / Certification, Underground Storage Tanks
- Media Tested / Detected: / Restrictive Substances, Volatiles (VOCs) / Solvents, Water, Water - Drinking / Potable, Water - Ground, Water - Process / Feedwater, Water - Surface, Water - Wastewater / Sludge, Other
- Test Methods: Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Isotopic Analysis, Scanning Electron Microscopy, X-ray Fluorescence (XRF), Other
- Test / Certify To: RoHS
Supplier: Sherry Laboratories
Description: (Sludge) Testing E&P Waste Analysis UST Analysis RCRA Testing RECAP Wastewater Analysis NPDES and Stormwater Testing Metal Analysis Organic Analysis
- Capabilities: Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Quality / Purity (Contamination - Alloys, Polymers, etc.), Reactivity (Corrosivity
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Gases, Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Toxins / Restrictive Substances, Wafers / Surfaces, Welds / Joints
- Test Methods: Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP, LA-ICP, etc.), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
Standards and Technical Documents - Water quality -- Determination of inhibition of gas production of anaerobic bacteria -- Part 1: General test -- ISO 13641-1:2003
Description: a longer period than allowed in this test. Information obtained by ISO 13641-1:2003 can also be helpful in choosing suitable initial mass concentrations for anaerobic biodegradability tests (e.g. ISO 11734). However, ISO 13641-1:2003 using undiluted sludge is less suitable for testing dilute
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Sludge to Fertile Soil - Research Results Volume 8, Issue 5 (September 1980) This paper reports on work done by Dravo Lime Co. in the Dravo Corporation Research Facilities with the cooperation of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Project R803999-01-0. The primary purpose of this study has
Technical Journals - Implementing Direct Filtration and Natural Freezing of Alum Sludge (PDF) -- JAW_0020093Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: that the requirements of its pollutant discharge permit were met. After extensive testing, doubling of treatment plant capacity was accomplished by implementing high-rate direct filtration, which also reduced the amount of alum sludge generated by the plant. Pilot- and full-scale testing led
Supplier: Mobil Industrial Lubricants
Description: or exceeds the highest quality-level requirements set by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI). To achieve this specification, Mobil DTE 732 M turbine oil demonstrated low sludge formation in MHI dry TOST testing and outstanding deposit control in dynamic rig testing. The specification approves Mobil DTE
- Flash Point: 451 F
- Features: Corrosion Inhibitor / Rust Preventative, Specialty
Supplier: KROHNE, Inc.
Description: measurements of suspended solids with an outstanding wide measuring range, independent of the sludge colour and with excellent long-term stability. Combined with the low maintenance costs, this allows extremely cost-effective operation. Highlights Robust stainless steel enclosure Automatic spray
- Water Quality Measurement Instrument: Suspended Solids
- Mounting / Environment: Other
- Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Display Type: None
Standards and Technical Documents - API ATMOSPHERIC HYDROCARB -- ATMOSPHERIC HYDROCARBON EMISSIONS FROM LAND TREATMENT OF REFINERY OILY SLUDGESSupplier: American Petroleum Institute (API)
Description: the results of this study are presented in Section 2 of this report. A literature search was performed in the early stages of this program. The procedures and results are given in Section 3. A description of the landtreatment sites which were visited, the physical and chemical testing, and the experimental
Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Supplies and Accessories - INDUSTREX Single Part Developer Replenisher and Developer StarterSupplier: Carestream NDT
Description: , improved resistance to aerial oxidation, and low sludge formation Designed for use in both automatic and manual processing Reduced packaging, less solid waste Glutaraldehyde free Strengthened "activation power" which allows for fast processing and high productivity Outstanding, consistent image
- Radiographic / X-ray Inspection: Film Chemicals / Developer
Standards and Technical Documents - Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-41: Particular requirements for pumps -- IEC 60335-2-41:2012
Description: the scope of this standard are aquarium pumps, pumps for garden ponds, shower-boost pumps, sludge pumps, submersible pumps, table fountain pumps and vertical wet pit pumps. This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition published in 2002 including its Amendment 1 (2004) and its Amendment
Supplier: Alfa Laval Inc.
Description: in the wet scrubber, which operates in a closed loop apart from the bleeding off of additional water generated in the combustion process. Developed and undergoing testing in collaboration with MAN Diesel & Turbo, PureNOx will be commercially available in due time before Tier III legislation comes
- Centrifugal Separators: All Centrifugal Separators
Supplier: Century Control Systems, Inc.
Description: The first multi-channel sludge blanket level detector employing 32 bit microprocessor technology. Self-cleaning transducers and the latest filtering and tracking algorithms provide unparalleled, maintenance free operation. Accurate and dependable measurement in the full range of primary
- Mounting / Environment: Panel
- Display Type: Video Display
- User Controls: Computer Interface
- Electrical Output: Analog Current Output, Switch / Alarm Relay Output
Supplier: Yokogawa Corporation of America
Description: The DO30G sensor for dissolved oxygen is designed for use in water treatment plants such as sewage treatment works, effluent activated sludge process, and potable water treatment. It is also effective in river monitoring, intake protection, fish farming and other fields where water quality
- Water Quality Measurement Instrument: Dissolved O2
- Mounting / Environment: Lab / Benchtop, In-Situ / Field, Panel, Other
Supplier: Eco-Tec, Inc.
Description: purchases Reduced Waste – 70% – 80% reduction in aluminum waste sludge generation Greater Return – Production of saleable by-product (aluminum trihydrate) Easy Installation – Pre-assembled, pre-programmed, skid-mounted Features: Factory assembled modules and testing in Eco-Tec
Supplier: Hydro Quip, Incorporated
Description: Features & Benefits Cost Efficient Water Testing Pilot Studies Delivery & Installation Customer Service Compact Size Solids Storage Optional Integral Oil Storage Stainless Steel Construction
- Application / Industry Use: Food and Beverage, Oil / Fuel, Paint / Coating, Paper and Pulp, Waste / Sludge, Other
- Sedimentation Equipment: All Sedimentation Equipment, Flocculation
Supplier: NEI Corporation
Description: Fiber-composites Sorbents for absorbing mercury from flue gas Wastewater treatment media Sludge treatment additives Fluoroelastomer seals and high performance o-rings Superhydrophobic surface treatment Custom material synthesis At NEI, we combine our intellectual property and technical expertise
- Capabilities: Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
- R & D: Materials Research, Process Design, Product Design, Scientific Research, Other R&D
- Testing and Forensics: Condition Evaluation, Investigative Studies, Laboratory Testing, Materials Testing
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Automotive, Chemicals, Electrical / Electronics, Environment, Manufacturing, Marine / Naval, Oil and Gas, Utilities and Energy
Supplier: Kontek Ecology Systems Inc.
Description: . Duraflow quality testing will reject any membranes that pass any of the colloidal iron through the membrane. MEMKON MF System Features: Will remove suspended solids from treated wastewater down to 0.1 microns. With the proper chemical treatment of the wastewater, microfilter use will reduce sludge
Supplier: Spire Metering Technology
Description: it is put in line with the testing pipe, the accuracy normally does not change (can be as good as 0.5%). Other advantages of this flowmeter are its long-term stability, zero maintenance and non-obstructiveness. The transducer has no moving parts. It does not generate any disturbance or pressure
- Process Media Type: Liquid
Supplier: Eco-Tec, Inc.
Description: sludge disposal compared with waste treatment of used phosphoric acid Production of a potential saleable aluminum salt byproduct Features: A range of standard systems to provide the most economical package for large capacity aluminum brightening facilities Uses Eco-Tec’s highly efficient
Supplier: Flygt, a Xylem brand
Description: of applications. On top of our reliable, high quality slimline propeller pumps, Flygt can provide support in design, model testing and simulations to achieve optimal operational performance in any given application. Flood & storm Flood & storm water installations will generally only operate
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
NSF/ANSI 61 Standard Certified Metering Pumps
actual parts and purchase records. NSF International led the development of these American National Standards and is a global independent public health and environmental organization that provides standards development, product certification, testing, auditing, education and risk management services. This mark of distinction assures customers that seepex pumps are safe for use in drinking water processes and is a substantial move forward for seepex in the environmental industry. (read more)
Browse Metering Pumps Datasheets for SEEPEX Inc.
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
MOC63u Moisture Balance
users integrate weighing results with laboratory software without a special application. The MOC63u can be used for a wide variety of applications in multiple industries, including: · Food: Harvest inspections and quality control for food processing. · Chemical: Materials inspection and quality control of paint. · Environmental: Biofuel and polluted sludge measurement. · Pharmaceutical: Drug quality assurance and cosmetic testing... (read more)
Browse Laboratory Balances Datasheets for Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Wyssmont Company, Inc.
Suitable for small-scale drying the Model "K" TURBO-DRYER® shown with side panels removed, can handle from 25 to 200 lbs. /hr. (11-90kg) continuously. Measuring 4' (1.2m) in diameter and 5' (1.5m) in height, this all stainless steel unit has the same features as the larger units. It can be used for specialty product applications for which batch unit operations including those requiring vacuums are often used; and for in-plant testing in order to confirm product quality and scale-up for larger... (read more)
Browse Process Dryers Datasheets for Wyssmont Company, Inc.
Sanchem 1000 Deoxidizer/Desmutter
endgrain pitting. Sanchem 1000 remove anodizing, heat scale oxides, aluminum oxide coatings, surface oxides and smut created when using alkaline etches better than competitive deoxidizers in Auger Electron Spectroscopy (AES) and surface conductivity testing. Stable solution does not sludge and has 3x longer bathlife than chromate-type. Easy to monitor and maintain, only nitric acid and Sanchem 1000 are needed to maintain the bath. Sanchem 1000 remove anodizing finishes without attacking the aluminum... (read more)
Browse Industrial Coatings Datasheets for Sanchem, Inc.
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
TOC-L Series Total Organic Carbon Analyzers
autosampler can use any vial size for up to 8 or 16 samples. TOC-L models can accept particulates up to 500 microns or 800 microns with the optional particulate kit. For larger particles, solids, soils and sludge, the SSM-5000 is the ideal solution. The TNM-L can be added for simultaneous TOC and Total Nitrogen analyses without increasing the size of the footprint. Additional hardware features include a new color LCD monitor and USB communications for computer, printer and data storage... (read more)
Browse Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzers Datasheets for Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Pumps for Muds, Slurries & Polymers
clog a sewer line and often water is the best resource to clean the line. Tree roots, minerals, dirt, grease, and sludge get clogged and must be removed in order to maintain proper sewer operation. General Pump offers pumps with low pressure for smaller lines and higher pressures of 4,000 PSI for industrial applications. Hydro E. Hydro-Excavation is a non-mechanical and non-destructive process which combines pressurized water and a high flow of moving air to simultaneously excavate and evacuate... (read more)
Browse Mud Pumps Datasheets for General Pump
Conduct Research Top
Field Comparison Testing of Septic Tank Designs
designed for quiet, laminar fluid-flow and minimum 'dead space' such as in longer, narrower tanks. A correlation is suggested between formation of unwanted heavy scum and the presence of tank airspace where vegetative molds live and trap rising sludge particles. The presence of partitions with small
Which Pump Is Right for Me? Pushing Through a Host of Factors to Select the Right Pump
bypass, pumping polluted wastewater, and pumping settled sludge. A 6 inch trailer mounted jet pump on a construction site. The High Pressure Jet Pump: (The 4th red pump from top) is designed to be used as a fire pump, to jet casings or wellpoints without drilling/digging, to pressure agricultural
More Information Top
Hydrothermal Testing of K Basin Sludge and N Reactor Fuel at Sludge Treatment Project Operating Conditions
...up to form a very stiff solid that exhibited very high shear strength (120,000 to 170,000 Pa) after hydrothermal treatment at 185°C for 7 to 10 hours in the static tests designed to mimic Settler sludge ( Test 1 and 2).
Test Plan: Sludge Treatment Project Corrosion Process Chemistry Follow-on Testing
Hot (actual) sludge tests Warm (depleted uranium) tests .
TESTING OF ENHANCED CHEMICAL CLEANING OF SRS ACTUAL WASTE TANK 5F AND TANK 12H SLUDGES
6 2.2.2 Treatment Tank Residual Sludge Testing for Rheology and Particle Size .....................
Gas Generation from K East Basin Sludges and Irradiated Metallic Uranium Fuel Particles Series III Testing
• Only about 1.5% of the uranium metal in the KC-2/3 P250L sludge test corroded in an 800-ml vessel at ambient hot cell temperature (~33°C average; ranging from 30°C to 37°C) during the 10,140 hr of testing, and...
Evaluation and Recommendation of Waste Form and Packaging for Disposition of the K East Basin North Loadout Pit Sludge
Tests with simulated sludge occurred in a non-radioactive laboratory and KE NLOP sludge tests occurred in the glovebox of Room 528.
Gas Generation from K East Basin Sludges - Series II Testing
In comparison, the KE canister and floor sludge tested in Series I exhibited a higher uranium metal content than similar sludge tested in Series II.
Mitigation of Hydrogen Gas Generation from the Reaction of Uranium Metal with Water in K Basin Sludge and Sludge Waste Forms
Nitrogen changes again were small in all tests with N2 consumed in control Test 1 and simulant sludge Tests 3 and 4, all without nitrate.
Final Report - Gas Generation Testing of Uranium Metal in Simulated K Basin Sludge and in Grouted Sludge Waste Forms
The U- Sludge test served as a control to understand the gas generation rate of the uranium metal beads by water in the presence of other (UO2 and SiO2) sludge components.
Characterization of Compaction and Dryout Properties of KE Basin Sludge During Long-Term Storage
The KB Sim and KE Sup tests served as experimental controls for the KE Basin sludge testing .
Sludge Engineering: The Treatment and Disposal of Wastewater Sludges
They confirmed the results of Katsiris and Kouzeli-Katsiri and found that the unfrozen water content increases (expressed as a fraction of the dry solids) with increased solids concentration for all sludges tested , and that the effect is not influenced by polymer...
BLENDING STUDY FOR SRR SALT DISPOSITION INTEGRATION: TANK 50H SCALE-MODELING AND COMPUTER-MODELING FOR BLENDING PUMP DESIGN, PHASE 2
The initial estimate was obtained by multiplying the 66 hour time (see section 3.10) required between sludge tests to prevent sludge disturbance times the 10.85 scaling factor (66 hours · 10.85 = 29.84 days).
Effects of Time, Heat, and Oxygen on K Basin Sludge Agglomeration, Strength, and Solids Volume
The sludge component quantities required to prepare the 2.277-g (dry basis) portions used in each KW containerized sludge test are shown in the right-most column.
Low-Temperature, Vacuum-Aided Thermal Desorption Studies on a Simulated Organic Sludge Waste
...from these tests is purposely limited in the subsequent results section to simple presentation and brief discussion of a typical set of time dependent temperature profile data and the contrasting affects of initial VOC concentration and sludge test volume on the temperature...
Waste Tank Heel Chemical Cleaning Summary
22 220.127.116.11 Short Term Tank 16H Sludge Tests ......................................................................