Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Supplier: Century Control Systems, Inc.
Description: The first multi-channel sludge blanket level detector employing 32 bit microprocessor technology. Self-cleaning transducers and the latest filtering and tracking algorithms provide unparalleled, maintenance free operation. Accurate and dependable measurement in the full range of primary
- Mounting / Environment: Panel
- Display Type: Video Display
- User Controls: Computer Interface
- Electrical Output: Analog Current Output, Switch / Alarm Relay Output
Supplier: Sherry Laboratories
Description: of their products Land AppliedBiosolids (Sludge) Testing GMG 290000Analysis E&P WasteAnalysis Analytical support and expertise to oilfield wasterequirements such as Louisiana 29-B and TRRC UST Analysis BTEX/TPH-G and MTBE as well as TPH-D/PAH's for evaluationof underground storage tanks RCRA Testing
- Capabilities: Bioanalytical (Assays, etc.), Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Environmental Site Assessment (ESA), Field Sampling, Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Sample Pickup / Report Courier, Stack Emissions / Opacity Testing, Standards Testing / Certification, Toxicity
- Media Tested / Detected: (VOCs) / Solvents, Water, Water - Drinking / Potable, Water - Ground, Water - Process / Feedwater, Water - Surface, Water - Wastewater / Sludge, Other
- Test Methods: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Microscopy / Fiber Examination, Optical Emission Spectroscopy,
- Test / Certify To: AOAC, ASME, ASTM, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIOSH, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
Supplier: NSF International
Description: Electrical safety testing and certification services
- Capabilities: Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Environmental Site Assessment (ESA), Field Sampling, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Sample Retention, Standards Testing / Certification, Toxicity / Reactivity
- Media Tested / Detected: Asbestos / Fibers, Chemicals, Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Inorganics, Polymers / Organics, Water, Water - Drinking / Potable, Water - Ground, Water - Process / Feedwater, Water - Surface, Water - Wastewater / Sludge
- Test Methods: Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Trace Analysis (ppm, ppb, ppq), X-ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- Test / Certify To: RoHS
Supplier: Fluitec International
Description: Colorimetry. Lubricating oils used in applications such as compressors, turbines and hydraulic systems are prone to reliability and performance problems due to oil deposits like sludge and varnish. MPC test is designed to separate oil degradation products and measure their color. This indicates
Supplier: Integrity Testing Laboratory Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative, Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Sample Retention, Waste Characterization, Other
- Media Tested / Detected: / Feedwater, Water - Surface, Water - Wastewater / Sludge
- Test Methods: Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Microscopy / Fiber Examination, Optical Emission Spectroscopy, Particle Size / Sieve Analysis, Scanning
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, OEM Specific, RoHS, Other
Supplier: Yokogawa Corporation of America
Description: The DO30G sensor for dissolved oxygen is designed for use in water treatment plants such as sewage treatment works, effluent activated sludge process, and potable water treatment. It is also effective in river monitoring, intake protection, fish farming and other fields where water quality
- Water Quality Measurement Instrument: Dissolved O2
- Mounting / Environment: Lab / Benchtop, In-Situ / Field, Panel, Other
- Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Technology: Galvanic, Optical Fluorescence
Supplier: KROHNE, Inc.
Description: measurements of suspended solids with an outstanding wide measuring range, independent of the sludge colour and with excellent long-term stability. Combined with the low maintenance costs, this allows extremely cost-effective operation. Highlights Robust stainless steel enclosure Automatic spray
- Water Quality Measurement Instrument: Suspended Solids
- Mounting / Environment: Other
- Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Display Type: None
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Sludge Testing Top
Environmental Analytical & Toxicity Testing
Sherry Laboratories provides full-service environmental analytical testing for a growing roster of municipal and industrial clients, engineering consultants and governmental agencies. Our environmental laboratories provide analytical services such as waste water testing, land applied biosolids testing, storm water analysis, drinking water testing, emissions testing, and bioassay testing. Customized project sample kits with preprinted labels and chain of custody forms are available upon request... (read more)
Browse Environmental Testing and Analysis Services Datasheets for Sherry Laboratories
CDF Wastewater Treatment for Municipal, Oilfield
CDF Industries designs, builds, and develops treatment processes for industrial wastewater treatment. Our cutting edge clay flocculant technology and quality service has led to wastewater treatment solutions where many had failed before. We analyze industrial wastewater on a daily basis for facilities and perform TCLP testing on sludge to make sure your company is in compliance with federal and municipal regulations. Our wastewater treatment products continue to be innovative in meeting clients... (read more)
Browse Wastewater Treatment Equipment Datasheets for CDF Industries
Robust, Low Maintenance Wastewater Solutions
Aerobic wastewater treatment processes use aerobic and facultative bacteria to break down the organic compounds found in wastewater into more stable products that will not harm the receiving waters. Wastewater treatment facilities such as lagoons or ponds, trickling filters and activated sludge plants depend on these aerobic bacteria to treat sewage. If the amount of free or Dissolved Oxygen present in the wastewater process becomes too low, the aerobic bacteria that normally treat... (read more)
Browse Water Quality Testing Instruments Datasheets for HF scientific
Conduct Research Top
Liquid Level/Interface Monitoring in Flocculant/Sludge Control (.pdf)
In municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants, sludge clarifiers are utilized to separate solids from the water treatment effluent system by introducing air and flocculants. This process results in the sludge rising to the top of the pond or tank and spilling over a weir into a separate
Field Comparison Testing of Septic Tank Designs
designed for quiet, laminar fluid-flow and minimum 'dead space' such as in longer, narrower tanks. A correlation is suggested between formation of unwanted heavy scum and the presence of tank airspace where vegetative molds live and trap rising sludge particles. The presence of partitions with small
Nitrogen Needs Assessed More Accurately
United States," says Vigil. Vigil is now working on ways to help soil-testing labs give more accurate assessments of how much cattle and swine manure, plowed-under green crops like rye and alfalfa, or sewage sludge help meet crop fertilizer requirements and reduce the need for commercial sources
Which Pump Is Right for Me? Pushing Through a Host of Factors to Select the Right Pump
bypass, pumping polluted wastewater, and pumping settled sludge. A 6 inch trailer mounted jet pump on a construction site. The High Pressure Jet Pump: (The 4th red pump from top) is designed to be used as a fire pump, to jet casings or wellpoints without drilling/digging, to pressure agricultural
Fluid Analysis - A Preventive Maintenance Tool
techniques, to record viscosity, consistency, water contamination, metal contamination, and possible acidity, particle formation, and presence of sludge. These objective observations can tell us much about the fluid. Often, suspicions of contamination arise during this step, and can be confirmed
Microbial growth in fuel
the additives are degraded and consequently their effect is lost. Microbially Induced Corrosion: Hydrogen sulphide is produced by sulphate reducing bacteria. This enters solution and is highly corrosive, causing severe pitting of fuel tanks and pipework. Sludge Formation: Microbial debris
in underground pipelines and conveyed by gravity to the treatment plant. This combined mill effluent is passed through trash screens to remove suspended solids before it is discharged into primary and secondary clarifiers to enable the settling of suspended solids into sludge. The overflow from
Reducing Costs at a Drinking Water Plant through Monitoring of Total Organic Carbon (TOC) and Process Optimization
TOC removal, if. necessary. If a plant relies on a third. party laboratory for its TOC values,. the results will typically arrive too. Caustic. Sludge. Soda. late to actually impact the current. Removal. To Filters. plant process. Figure 1: City of Englewood Pre-Treatment. almost $137,000
Engineering Web Search: Sludge Testing Top
Basic Information | Pathogen Equivalency Committee | US EPA
Microbial testing must be performed for helminth ova and viruses on the untreated sludge and for bacteria on the treated sludge in Alternative 3.
ASTM D7243 - 11 Standard Guide for Measuring the Saturated...
The microbes in paper sludge can also produce gas during testing, confounding testing methods.
ASTM D2331 - 08 Standard Practices for Preparation and...
Back to Water Testing Standards ASTM D2331 - 08
ORNL/TM-13629 Gunite and Associated Tanks Treatability Study...
ORNL/TM-13629 GUNITE AND ASSOCIATED TANKS TREATABILITY STUDY EQUIPMENT TESTING AT THE TANKS TECHNOLOGY COLD TEST FACILITY Oak Ridge National
Resource Technology Corporation
Sludge BNAs Trace Metals Soil Anions Proficiency Testing DMRQA Inorganic WETT
Water pollution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
6.2 Physical testing 6.3 Chemical testing 6.4 Biological testing 7 Control of pollution
Transformer oil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3 Testing and oil quality 4 On-site testing As a consequence, field and laboratory testing for PCB contamination is a common practice.
TLM material testing laboratory ? analysis for transformers...
TLM material testing laboratory ? analysis for transformers TLMTM ? Transformer Lifecycle ManagementTM Answers for energy.