Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Supplier: Century Control Systems, Inc.
Description: The first multi-channel sludge blanket level detector employing 32 bit microprocessor technology. Self-cleaning transducers and the latest filtering and tracking algorithms provide unparalleled, maintenance free operation. Accurate and dependable measurement in the full range of primary
- Mounting / Environment: Panel
- Display Type: Video Display
- User Controls: Computer Interface
- Electrical Output: Analog Current Output, Switch / Alarm Relay Output
Supplier: Sherry Laboratories
Description: prove the environmentalfriendliness of their products Land AppliedBiosolids (Sludge) Testing GMG 290000Analysis E&P WasteAnalysis Analytical support and expertise to oilfield wasterequirements such as Louisiana 29-B and TRRC UST Analysis BTEX/TPH-G and MTBE as well as TPH-D/PAH's
- Capabilities: Bioanalytical (Assays, etc.), Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Environmental Site Assessment (ESA), Field Sampling, Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Sample Pickup / Report Courier, Stack Emissions / Opacity Testing, Standards Testing / Certification, Toxicity
- Media Tested / Detected: (VOCs) / Solvents, Water, Water - Drinking / Potable, Water - Ground, Water - Process / Feedwater, Water - Surface, Water - Wastewater / Sludge, Other
- Test Methods: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Microscopy / Fiber Examination, Optical Emission Spectroscopy,
- Test / Certify To: AOAC, ASME, ASTM, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIOSH, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
Supplier: NSF International
Description: Electrical safety testing and certification services
- Capabilities: Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Environmental Site Assessment (ESA), Field Sampling, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Sample Retention, Standards Testing / Certification, Toxicity / Reactivity
- Media Tested / Detected: Asbestos / Fibers, Chemicals, Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Inorganics, Polymers / Organics, Water, Water - Drinking / Potable, Water - Ground, Water - Process / Feedwater, Water - Surface, Water - Wastewater / Sludge
- Test Methods: Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Trace Analysis (ppm, ppb, ppq), X-ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- Test / Certify To: RoHS
Supplier: American Water Works Association
Description: By Nielsen, Hubert L., Carns, Keith E., DeBoice, John N. Described is a comprehensive pilot study to determine which would be the most effective way of dewatering and disposing of waste alum sludge and to design a process which would meet the standards set forth by the Regional Water Quality
Supplier: GENEQ, inc.
Description: including chlorine in solution. Sample bottles of various sizes (250 ml to 1000 ml) are held in a polyurethane holder by a plastic snapper ring that has an adjustable locking device. Whether testing for chlorine, BOD (biochemical oxygen demand), or SS (suspended solids), the Sludge Nabber’s
Environmental Testing and Analysis Services - Environmental Testing and Analysis -- TUV Rheinland Of North AmericaSupplier: TÜV Rheinland
Description: Unified Testing Services, Inc. (UTS), a member of the TÜV Rheinland Group, is a regional, full service testing and consulting engineering firm that was incorporated in 1993. Our staff of engineers, environmental scientists, and inspectors has extensive experience in their fields of expertise
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative, Bioanalytical (Assays, etc.), Environmental Site Assessment (ESA), Field Sampling, Industrial Hygiene Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Report Preparation, Sample Pickup / Report Courier, Standards Testing / Certification, Underground Storage Tanks
- Media Tested / Detected: / Restrictive Substances, Volatiles (VOCs) / Solvents, Water, Water - Drinking / Potable, Water - Ground, Water - Process / Feedwater, Water - Surface, Water - Wastewater / Sludge, Other
- Test Methods: Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Isotopic Analysis, Scanning Electron Microscopy, X-ray Fluorescence (XRF), Other
- Test / Certify To: RoHS
Supplier: Libra Technical Center, LLC
Description: No Description Provided
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative, Bioanalytical (Assays, etc.), Field Sampling, Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Standards Testing / Certification
- Media Tested / Detected: Chemicals, Microbiological (Mold, Bacterial), Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Polymers / Organics, Water, Water - Drinking / Potable, Water - Ground, Water - Process / Feedwater, Water - Surface, Water - Wastewater / Sludge
- Industry Applications: Chemical / Material Processing, Food / Beverage, Health Care / Medical, Packaging, Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Sludge Testing Top
Environmental Analytical & Toxicity Testing
Sherry Laboratories provides full-service environmental analytical testing for a growing roster of municipal and industrial clients, engineering consultants and governmental agencies. Our environmental laboratories provide analytical services such as waste water testing, land applied biosolids testing, storm water analysis, drinking water testing, emissions testing, and bioassay testing. Customized project sample kits with preprinted labels and chain of custody forms are available upon request... (read more)
Browse Environmental Testing and Analysis Services Datasheets for Sherry Laboratories
TOC Systems, Inc.
Solids - Slurries - Sludge - Liquids Analyzer
Applications (partial). • Incinerator Residue. • Groundwater/Soil Contamination. • Agricultural Studies/Planning. • Solids, Slurry, Particulated Liquids. • Cleaning Validation (Swab Method). • Combustors/Hazardous Waste Emissions. Solids - Slurries - Sludge - Liquids. Series SA 900 provides a platform, which may be configured for a variety of applications, combustion temperatures, catalyst/non-catalyst choices and different Regulatory and Standard Methods... (read more)
Browse Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzers Datasheets for TOC Systems, Inc.
Wastewater Treatment for Municipal, Oilfield...
CDF Industries designs, builds, and develops treatment processes for industrial wastewater treatment. Our cutting edge clay flocculant technology and quality service has led to wastewater treatment solutions where many had failed before. We analyze industrial wastewater on a daily basis for facilities and perform TCLP testing on sludge to make sure your company is in compliance with federal and municipal regulations. Our wastewater treatment products continue to be innovative in meeting clients... (read more)
Browse Wastewater Treatment Equipment Datasheets for CDF Industries
Conduct Research Top
Liquid Level/Interface Monitoring in Flocculant/Sludge Control (.pdf)
In municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants, sludge clarifiers are utilized to separate solids from the water treatment effluent system by introducing air and flocculants. This process results in the sludge rising to the top of the pond or tank and spilling over a weir into a separate
Field Comparison Testing of Septic Tank Designs
designed for quiet, laminar fluid-flow and minimum 'dead space' such as in longer, narrower tanks. A correlation is suggested between formation of unwanted heavy scum and the presence of tank airspace where vegetative molds live and trap rising sludge particles. The presence of partitions with small
Which Pump Is Right for Me? Pushing Through a Host of Factors to Select the Right Pump
bypass, pumping polluted wastewater, and pumping settled sludge. A 6 inch trailer mounted jet pump on a construction site. The High Pressure Jet Pump: (The 4th red pump from top) is designed to be used as a fire pump, to jet casings or wellpoints without drilling/digging, to pressure agricultural
Fluid Analysis - A Preventive Maintenance Tool
, to record viscosity, consistency, water contamination, metal contamination, and possible acidity, particle formation, and presence of sludge. These objective observations can tell us much about the fluid. Often, suspicions of contamination arise during this step, and can be confirmed
Microbial growth in fuel
Induced Corrosion: Hydrogen sulphide is produced by sulphate reducing bacteria. This enters solution and is highly corrosive, causing severe pitting of fuel tanks and pipework. Sludge Formation: Microbial debris is deposited on the tank bottom where it forms a layer of sludge. This sludge creates
Reducing Costs at a Drinking Water Plant through Monitoring of Total Organic Carbon (TOC) and Process Optimization
TOC removal, if. necessary. If a plant relies on a third. party laboratory for its TOC values,. the results will typically arrive too. Caustic. Sludge. Soda. late to actually impact the current. Removal. To Filters. plant process. Figure 1: City of Englewood Pre-Treatment. almost $137,000
Water Processing with Pressure
. Pressure transducers offer robust performance even amid the harsh or corrosive media elements found in. applications such as desalination plants or sewage sludge processing, while the resistance of these devices to. constant vibration enables them to be used in proximity to pumps, a ubiquitous
TOC Analysis: The Best Tool in a Drinking Water Facility's Toolbox
, temperature, and sludge. PAC and, consequently, presents a smaller external. production, in addition to the water quality achieved. surface. GAC is typically used in filters in place of sand or. Jar testing, pilot testing, or full-scale optimization can. anthracite, and is a long-term solution to water
Engineering Web Search: Sludge Testing Top
Basic Information | Pathogen Equivalency Committee | US EPA
Microbial testing must be performed for helminth ova and viruses on the untreated sludge and for bacteria on the treated sludge in Alternative 3.
ASTM D7243 - 11 Standard Guide for Measuring the Saturated...
The microbes in paper sludge can also produce gas during testing, confounding testing methods.
ASTM D2331 - 08 Standard Practices for Preparation and...
Back to Water Testing Standards ASTM D2331 - 08
ORNL/TM-13629 Gunite and Associated Tanks Treatability Study...
ORNL/TM-13629 GUNITE AND ASSOCIATED TANKS TREATABILITY STUDY EQUIPMENT TESTING AT THE TANKS TECHNOLOGY COLD TEST FACILITY Oak Ridge National
Resource Technology Corporation
Sludge BNAs Trace Metals Soil Anions Proficiency Testing DMRQA Inorganic WETT
Water pollution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
6.2 Physical testing 6.3 Chemical testing 6.4 Biological testing 7 Control of pollution
Transformer oil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3 Testing and oil quality 4 On-site testing As a consequence, field and laboratory testing for PCB contamination is a common practice.
TLM material testing laboratory ? analysis for transformers...
TLM material testing laboratory ? analysis for transformers TLMTM ? Transformer Lifecycle ManagementTM Answers for energy.