Electronic Design Automation (EDA) and Electronic Computer-aided Design Software (ECAD) - FloTHERM® PCB Thermal Design ProgramSupplier: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Description: . There are options available for: Card Slots Natural Convection Forced Convection Conduction Cooled Solder Reflow Ovens For more advanced scenarios, pre-solved FloTHERM analyses can be imported to form a complex, 3D description of the surrounding air flow and temperature fields. Solving
Supplier: RiverSide Electronics, Ltd.
Description: wave solder equipment and convection ovens for solder reflow, we are able to simulate an actual production build to the greatest extent possible during the prototype stage. This means that RiverSide and the Customer are able to better manage initial circuit board builds. Quick-turn Option Hand
- Capabilities: Electronic Manufacturing, Electrical and Electromechanical Assembly
- Services: Design / Development, Testing / Inspection, Other
- Industry Served: Electronics / Semiconductors, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Description: machinery, HVAC and R, kilns, packaging equipment, sorting equipment, wave solder and reflow systems, lighting systems, pump controls, incubators, motor-switching, and UPS systems.
- Solid State Relay Type: Optically Isolated Relay
- Application Type: General Application Relay
- Mounting: DIN Rail, Panel
- Input Voltage Type: AC, DC
Supplier: KLA-Tencor Corporation
Description: SensArray Process Probe 1630 instrumented wafers enable precise in-situ characterization of wafer temperature profiles in both front-end atmospheric and belt CVD systems, and in back-end wafer solder bumping reflow ovens. Utilizing the patented ThermaBond technique, the embedded thermocouple bond
- Form Factor: Wafer Probing System
- Applications: Semiconductor Wafers, CVD / PVD Films, Etching - Plasma / Wet
- Measurement Capability: Other
- Technology: Other
Supplier: Neutronics, Inc.
Description: The Ntron Pure N2 Oxygen Analyzer offers a cost effective solution to rapid and precise oxygen measurement. Ideally suited for spot checking of solder re-flow ovens, nitrogen sources and high purity welding, an oxygen analyzer, like the Pure N2, is the only way to accurately measure low
- Instrument Type: Analyzer
- Mounting Type: Portable
- Application: Confined Space Monitoring, Process Gas
- Measurement Type: %LEL, Trace
Supplier: Allied Electronics, Inc.
Description: ECO-OVEN™ Cleaner Cleans reflow ovens, wave soldering systems, and associated heat exchanger systems by removing all types of flux residues (e.g. water-based, RMA, no-clean, lead-free). Used for periodic preventative maintenance to keep equipment performing at peak levels. It is fast acting
- Type: Cleaner / Cleaning Agent
Description: Here at DEK, our extensive experience in the field of Process Improvement Products means that we continue to develop, manufacture and supply a wide range of speciality cleaning products. Choose from: DEK Reflow Oven Cleaner High performance mix of water, alkaloids and long-chain alcohols removes
Supplier: Yokogawa Corporation of America
Description: . ・ Oxygen concentration control in semiconductor-related diffusion and drying furnaces and in LCD manufacturing processes ・ Oxygen concentration control in solder pot flow and re-flow ovens, and glove boxes used in electronics manufacturing, and in gas production processes ・ Oxygen
- Number of Gases Sensed: Single Gas
- Measurement Type: %Volume, Trace, Leakage
- Specific Gas Types: Oxygen (O2)
- Electrical Outputs: Analog Voltage, Analog Current, Switch
Supplier: Caladena Group
Description: packages & ultra fine pitch as small as 0.015 in. Equipment includes high speed component placers, automatic & semi- automatic printers, convection reflow oven, Electrovert Wave Solder machines; X-ray inspection unit & AOI unit. Through hole assembly capabilities include axial insertion, radial
- Design Services: Conceptual Product Development, Mechanical Design Services, Electrical Design Services
- Testing Services: Functional Testing, In-circuit Testing, X-Ray Testing, Other
- Manufacturing: Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Flexible Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Rigid-Flexible Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Optoelectronic Assembly, Through Hole Assembly, Surface Mount Assembly, System Assembly, Other
- Production Capabilities: Prototype / Low Volume, Mid Volume, High Volume, Quick Turn, Cabling
Supplier: Caladena Group
Description: assembly & electro-mechanical assembly. SMT capabilities include placing packages as small as 0402; BGA, SOIC, PLCC, QFP packages & ultra fine pitch as small as 0.015 in. Equipment includes high speed component placers, automatic & semi- automatic printers, convection reflow oven, Electrovert Wave
- Services: Just-in-Time Delivery, Kitting, Low Volume Production, Packaging, Private Labeling, Shipping and Freight, Sourcing, Turnkey Product Manufacturing, Testing / Inspection, Warehousing / Stocking
- Capabilities: Electrical and Electromechanical Assembly, Electronic Manufacturing, Mechanical Assembly
- Industry Served: Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Consumer / Retail, Electronics / Semiconductors, Industrial / Commercial, Marine, Telecommunications, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Canada Only
Supplier: Captor Corporation
Description: to market. We will work with you during the early stage of design to ensure a smooth transition throughout the entire manufacturing process. Equipment List • Quad C Pick & Place • Quad QRC 532C Reflow Oven • Quad 100iS Screen Printer • PVA1000 CNC Programmable Conformal
- Supplier Capability: PCB Design / Layout
- PCB Type: Single-Sided Boards, Double-Sided Boards, Multi-Layer Boards, Flexible Boards, Rigid-Flexible Boards, SMT Components, THT Components
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
EU - Measures to be Implemented and Additional Impact Assessment with Regard to Scope Changes, Pursuant to the New RoHS Directive
Based on a typical solder reflow oven to make the PCBs on which the lead is found in automatic doors and gates, the total additional energy required for lead-free solders represents 32.9 MWh per year 18 .
Micro- and Opto-Electronic Materials and Structures: Physics, Mechanics, Design, Reliability, Packaging
In 1985, Fukuzawa et al.  reported that many plastic packages which were preconditioned with moisture cracked with a “pop�? sound when they were passed through a solder reflow oven .
Wafer-Level Chip-Scale Packaging
After surface mounting and inspection for placement qualities, the boards with components held by sticky solder paste/flux are then conveyed into the solder reflow oven .
Aluminum decal for transferring solder spheres during electronic package assembly
The distance the aluminum decal might move could be as short as from the vacuum chuck to the solder reflow oven or as long as from the aluminum decal assembly site to an overseas electronic package assembly plant.
A new electronic manufacturing course for the electrical engineering curriculum
c) Program a pick and place component handler. d) Select temperature-time profiles for a solder reflow oven . e) Perform advanced design studies using the PAD’S software. f) Design and perform the functionality and reliability tests needed to evaluate the finished boards.
Soldering: Understanding the Basics
Bazouni, “Reflow Soldering ( Reflow Ovens ),�? April 11, 2008; Wikipedia, Jan 13, 2011, p 2 “BDMICRO SMT Soldering Tutorial,�? BDMICRO, http://www.bd micro.com/smt/, Nov 9, 2011, p 1 M.
Studies on double-layered metal bumps for fine pitch flip chip applications
Flip chip bonding Generally, flip chip bonding using solder bumps can be easily achieved using flip chip bonder and solder reflow oven .
High Strength, high temperature, semiconductive composite board designed for use as circuit board and flex circuit carrying pallets for solder reflow ovens .
Reflow soldering was performed in a reducing atmosphere of nitrogen in a solder reflow oven (at Rockwell Science Center) for the first batch of specimens and in a belt furnace (at Olin-Aegis Corporation) for the second batch of specimens.
Evolution of the tension/compression and shear cyclic stress-strain behavior of lead-free solder subjected to isothermal aging
...behavior and microstructure, we are exploring a large spectrum of cooling rates including water quenching of the tubes (fast cooling rate), air cooling with natural and forced convection (slow cooling rates), and controlled cooling using a surface mount technology solder reflow oven .
The poor man's solder reflow oven [Hands On]
The poor man's solder reflow oven [Hands On] .
A reflow soldering retro-design system for rework station based on Q-factor
Certainly there have some special features in solder reflow ovens , like more utilizing time and more components should be analyzed, which means more boundary conditions.
LabX Search Results for: Oven
Vitronics ISO5006 Solder Reflow Oven .