Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: Interplex Industries, Inc.
Description: , X-ray fluorescence thickness measurement, video microscopes, cross sectioning equipment, steam aging, salt spray test equipment, metallurgical microscopes etc. to assure maintenance and consistency of high quality plating. All of Interplex's reel-to-reel plating processes can be applied to both
- Plating Processes: Chrome Plating - Hard, Copper Plating, Gold Plating, Nickel Plating - Hard, Silver Plating, Tin Plating, Titanium Plating, Zinc Plating, Other
- Material / Substrate: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Titanium
- Additional Services: Electropolishing, On-site / Field Plating, Material Selection / Design Assistance, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Research & Development
- Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Castings / Cast Metal, Electronics, Machine Tools, Medical / Healthcare, Military Specification
Supplier: Grainger Industrial Supply
Description: RTV Silicone Sealant, Non-Corrosive, 300 mL, Clear, Temp. Range -75 to 500DF, Specific Gravity 1.01, Viscosity Paste, Full Cure 24 hrs., Application Time Tack Free: 25 mins; Full Cure: 24 hrs., Substrates Bonds And Seals To Most Surfaces, Not For Concrete., Oil Resistant. Resists Steam, Chemical
- Use Temperature: -75 to 500 F
Supplier: Daemar Inc.
Description: EPDM O-Rings (Ethylene Propylene) This Compound has a high tensile strength, elongation, good low temperature flexibility, outstanding heat aging, good electrical properties, excellent resistance to water, steam, acids, alkalis, ketones, Skydrol, phosphate, oxygen, weathering, ozone and brake
- Width (W) or 'Thickness': 0.1030 inch
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1.8 inch
- Outside Diameter (OD): 2 inch
- Synthetic Rubber Materials (Thermosets): Ethylene propylene rubber (EPR, EPDM, EP,EPT)
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Effect of the Aging of the "Product/Package" System on the Mechanical Properties of Plastic Packaging Volume 30, Issue 1 (January 2002) The influence of aging of four cosmetic formulations on the mechanical properties of plastic packaging is studied. Four thermoplastic materials in the form
Supplier: Elasto Proxy Inc.
Description: , Elasto Proxy can mold EPDM parts. This synthetic rubber is used in belts, hoses, and O-rings for the mass transit industry. Molded EPDM parts resist aging, ozone, and weathering; provide strong resistance to acids, alkalis, and some solvents; and remain flexible at low-temperatures. Valued for its
- Molding Process: Cast Molding, Compression Molding, Dip Molding, Injection Molding, Transfer Molding
- Services: Clean Room Molding, Insert Molding, Large Part Molding, Micro Molding, Tool / Mold Making, Prototype, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Assembly Services, Bonding, Design Assistance, Just-In-Time Capability, Machining, Packaging / Shipping, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only, Canada Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Supplier: International Thermal Systems LLC.
Description: Batch Ovens process products one at a time or in a single group. Batch Oven configuration styles include truck, walk-in, and pass-thru and are engineered to accommodate various sized products. Batch Ovens can be used for a wide variety of heat processes including drying, curing, aging, annealing
- Application: Aging, Annealing, Curing, Drying, Preheating, Other
- External Configuration: Front Load (incl. Walk-in, Truck-in), Top Load (Crucible, Melting)
- Heat Source / Transfer: Combustion, Electric / Resistance, Natural Gas, Propane, Oil, Steam
- Controller Type: Programmable
Description: aging inventory & OPTIMIZE warehouse space by selling us your unwanted inventory to recondition and resell. We also provide industrial electronic repair for your equipment that can be shipped to one of our facilities as an alternative to buying new or used. The easiest way to keep track of your
- Size of Connection: 0.7500 inch
Description: through several options in the USA. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. You can also REDUCE warehousing costs, REDUCE aging inventory & OPTIMIZE warehouse space by selling us your unwanted
- Pressure Rating: 110 psi
- Connection: Threaded
Supplier: Rosemount Analytical
Description: provides longer life in applications where poisoning ions are present. CERAMIC BODY AND HIGH TEMPERATURE CABLE permits autoclave sterilization up to 130°C. FITS STANDARD INSERTION HARDWARE for convenient replacement. The Rosemount Analytical 328A Steam Sterilizable Sensor is specifically built
- pH Range: 0.0 to 13 ph
- Electrode Configuration: Combination
- Reference Solution Options: Sealed
- Junction Type: Double Junction
Description: aging inventory & OPTIMIZE warehouse space by selling us your unwanted inventory to recondition and resell. We don't just offer products, we offer services as well. We can repair your industrial electronic equipment at one of our state of the art facilities. The easiest way to keep track of your
Supplier: Arizona Sealing Devices, Inc.
Description: Polyurethane possesses chemical compatibility similar to that of Nitrile, offering good resistance to petroleum-based oils, hydrocarbon fuels and hydraulic fluids, the oxidizing effects of ozone, and the aging effects of sunlight. It also has good tear resistance. Good low temperature flexibility
- O-ring Sizes: Other
- Inside Diameter (ID): 0.0490 inch
- Outside Diameter (OD): 0.2500 inch
- Thermoplastics: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
Standards and Technical Documents - COMPATIBILITY OF MATERIALS SUBJECT TO STERILIZATION -- AAMI TIR17
Description: oxide (EO), • moist heat (steam), • dry heat, • hydrogen peroxide, and NOTE—All references to hydrogen peroxide sterilization in this TIR refer to sterilization in the gas phase. Hydrogen peroxide is also used for liquid chemical sterilization, but that application is outside
Description: as a whole, concluding that the next Fukushima is unavoidable unless the safety controls of the operating 438 aging plants around the world are updated and fully automated. He believes that extending their operating licenses without adding the safety systems that are described in this book
Standards and Technical Documents - Evaluation of Steam Aging on Alternative Finishes, Phase 11A -- TR-465-3
Description: DESCRIPTION Details the results of a two-year study to determine the effect of steam aging exposure on components. A variety of solderable finishes were used. A small production simulation utilized preconditioned and as-received samples and tested a total of 2,000 joints. 15 pages. Released July
Pushbutton Switches - Switch, Pushbutton, TINY, Sealed, Surface Mount, ON-MOM., PC TerminalS/RT ANGLE -- 70128472Supplier: Allied Electronics, Inc.
Description: . Insulation Resistance: 10 9 ohms min. Dielectric Strength: 1000 V RMS min. @ sea-level. Operating Temperature: –30°C to 85°C. Solderability: Per MIL-STD-202F method 208D, or EIA RS-186E method 9; 1 hour steam aging. Case and Bushing: UL 94V-0. Actuator: UL 94V-0, with standard
- Switching Mechanism: SPDT
- Switch Type Function: Momentary Contact
- Maximum Current: 1 amps
- Maximum AC Voltage: 20 volts
Supplier: Thermoseal, Inc.
Description: Synthetic Fiber EPDM Binder Moderate Caustics and Acids Good Oil Swell Characteristics Excellent Aging Properties Good in Light Duty Steam
- Material: Other
Supplier: Benko Products, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Application: Aging, Baking, Burn-off, Curing, Drying, Heat Treating
- External Configuration: Bench / Cabinet
- Heat Source / Transfer: Combustion, Electric / Resistance, Natural Gas, Steam
- Features: Shelving / Racks / Carts
Supplier: SKS Science Products
Description: aging characteristics. Durometer hardness, shore A of 68 with a temperature resistance of 212°F and a brittle temperature of -40°F. Glass like transparency; smooth, dense bore will not harbor bacteria or provide a surface receptive to sediment build-up. Conforms to all FDA, USDA and 3-A
- Materials: Vinyl
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: of Expertise Performance Verification Cracking/Reseat Pressure Leakage & Pressure Drop Continuous Flow Hydraulic Impulse Endurance Valve Certification Burst & Proof Pressure Fluid Susceptibility Contaminated Fuel: Full Range Cryogenics Icing/Ice Ingestion: ARP 1401 Steam Facility High
- Capabilities: Hydraulics, Pneumatics
- Capabilities: Testing / Simulation, Certification, Component / Product Comparison, Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Evaluation / Inspection, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, In-process / In-line Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Products, Facilities / Capital Equipment, Samples / Fluids
- Services Offered: Aging / Life Testing, Condition Monitoring, Fatigue / Endurance, Fire Characteristics / Flammability Testing, Flow Testing, Fungus / Biofouling, Leak / Seal, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), NDT / Inspection, Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing, Performance Testing, Pressure / Hydrostatic Testing
Supplier: United Refrigeration, Inc.
Description: Shipped as a complete package ready for installation and start up. Indoor through the wall installation protects the unit from potential vandalism, premature aging and component failure due to adverse outdoor conditions. Indoor servicing reduces maintenance costs. IAQ and energy savings can
- Type: Packaged Terminal (PTAC)
- Operating Voltage: 230 VAC
- Phase: Three Phase
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Arizona Sealing Devices, Inc.
Meeting Your O-Ring Needs
and ozone. Fungus resistanct. Poor tear and abrasion strength. Poor resistance to oils. Basic temperature range: -80 F to +400 F*. . Dry heat. Alcohol / Oxygen. Electrical / Medical. Low temperature. . EPDM/EPR. (Ethylene Propylene). 70 Durometer Black. . Resistance to sunlight, weathering and ozone. Poor resistance to petroleum oils and fuel. Good heat and compression set resistance. Basic temperature range: -65 F to +250 F*. . Steam / Hot water. Hydraulic... (read more)
Browse O-rings Datasheets for Arizona Sealing Devices, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Medical Device Link . EXPLAINING DUCTILITY LOSS IN STEAM-STERILIZED POLYCARBONATE
of repeated heat-aging cycles and reported that cyclic exposure conditions are more detrimental to the mechanical properties of polycarbonate than are conditions of continuous exposure. These previous studies have led to a general belief that the ductility loss of polycarbonate following steam
Advances in pH Measurement in High-Temperature Biotech Processes
recent research on the aging mechanism of the pH-sensing glass after hightemperature exposure by using the non-destructive complex impedance spectrum method. The aging behavior of new high-temperature glass formulations in steam-sterilizable sensors, as well as the
Advances in pH Measurement in High-Temperature Biotech Processes
recent research on the aging mechanism of the pH-sensing glass after hightemperature exposure by using the non-destructive complex impedance spectrum method. The aging behavior of new high-temperature glass formulations in steam-sterilizable sensors, as well as the conductivity dependence
Advances in pH Measurement in High-Temperature Biotech Processes
resistance at temperatures as high as 145 o C. B and C sensors were supplied by manufacturers of existing steam sterilizable equipment. All the glass electrodes went through steam sterilization cycles of 30 minutes at 130 o C. After each steam sterilization cycle, the dc resistance of the glass
generate and monitor stock temperatures in the range of 650 to 720 F. Natural color of the sulfone resins is transparent light amber. Continuous use in air or in steam at rated temperature does not cloud, craze, or otherwise destroy their transparency. These resins are also available in opaque
Portable Leak Detection Instrument Improves Heat Rate at Electric Power Plant.
By using a ruggedized portable ultrasonic leak detector, Mr. Brian Thorp, PdM Technician for Seminole Electric has been able to provide quick leak detection and repair on an aging steam condenser, allowing the utility to provide maximum power during high demand periods. Seminole Electric
More Information Top
Application of the Steam Aging Method to Evaluate the Long-Term Performance of Secondary Materials for Road Construction
Application of the Steam Aging Method to Evaluate the Long-Term Performance of Secondary Materials for Road Construction .
Lightweight alumina refractory aggregate: Phase 3, Full-scale demonstration
The solution involved the use of a large loading of CP-5 alumina (controlled pore, rehydratable), increased loading of one of the binders, and a steam aging step.
Steam and humidity aged adhesions are determined on samples aged for 16 to 24h at 120◦C (for steam aging ) and 14 to 21 days at 85◦C and 95% relative humidity (for humidity aging).
Resole�?cured NR vulcanizates with thermally reacted p �? t �?octylphenol formaldehyde resole
Abstract Crosslink dissociation of resole�?cured NR vulcanizates was studied using steam aging .
Adhesion of Steel Tire Cord to Rubber Compounds Mutual Influence of Brass and Rubber Compounds on the Adhesion
Thus in this paper we will show the evolution of the original adhesion on a strand; we will also show the adhesion after pure thermal aging and steam aging .