Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Technic, Inc.
Description: The Ceramistan 1031 process produces a dense small grain deposit that provides excellent solderability, even after parts have been exposed to extended steam age testing. In addition, deposits from Ceramistan 1031 can significantly reduce or completely eliminate spattering during
- Chemical / Process: Tin Plating
Supplier: Interplex Industries, Inc.
Description: , X-ray fluorescence thickness measurement, video microscopes, cross sectioning equipment, steam aging, salt spray test equipment, metallurgical microscopes etc. to assure maintenance and consistency of high quality plating. All of Interplex's reel-to-reel plating processes can be
- Plating Processes: Chrome Plating - Hard, Copper Plating, Gold Plating, Nickel Plating - Hard, Silver Plating, Tin Plating, Titanium Plating, Zinc Plating, Other
- Material / Substrate: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Titanium
- Additional Services: Electropolishing, On-site / Field Plating, Material Selection / Design Assistance, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Research & Development
- Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Castings / Cast Metal, Electronics, Machine Tools, Medical / Healthcare, Military Specification
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Nondestructive Evaluation of In-Service Toughness Degradation for Cr-Mo-V Steam Turbine Rotor Steel Volume 18, Issue 3 (May 1990) Embrittlement was investigated for five retired and three laboratory-aged steam turbine rotors by sampling Charpy V-notch test coupons and testingShow More
Supplier: Daemar Inc.
Description: This Compound has a high tensile strength, elongation, good low temperature flexibility, outstanding heat aging, good electrical properties, excellent resistance to water, steam, acids, alkalis, ketones, Skydrol, phosphate, oxygen, weathering, ozone and brake fluid. Ethylene Propylene
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1.8 inch
- Cross-section: 0.1030 inch
- Outside Diameter (OD): 2 inch
- Synthetic Rubber Materials (Thermosets): Ethylene propylene rubber (EPR, EPDM, EP,EPT)
Supplier: Conax Technologies
Description: This style feedthrough features nickel plated copper wire to minimize corrosion of the wires. It also uses PTFE insulation on the wires which stands up to steam and flexing better than Kapton® insulated wires. The feedthrough is rebuildable. After aging, the wires and sealant may
- Feedthrough Mount: Flange Mount, Threaded Mount
Supplier: Phelps Industrial Products, Inc.
Description: tape is exceptionally resistant to a wide range of media including all acids and caustics including chemicals, aromatic fuels, steam, salt water, and gases. Media Resistance: All acids and caustics including chemicals, aromatic fuels, steam, salt water, and gases. Caution: Should not
- Type: Non-adhesive
- Thickness: 76.2 µm
- Carrier / Backing Material: Specialty / Other
- Temperature Resistance: -400 to 500 F
Supplier: NewAge Industries, Inc. / AdvantaPure
Description: Almost totally inert, Fluoropolymer can be used with virtually all industrial solvents, chemicals, and corrosive materials, even at elevated temperatures. It does, however, react with fluorine, molten sodium hydroxide, and molten alkali metals. Fluoropolymer Tubing can be steam or chemically
- Materials: Fluoropolymer (PFA, FEP, etc.)
- Design Units: English, Metric
- Outside Diameter / Size: 0.0630 to 0.7500 inch
- Maximum Inside Diameter / Size: 0.0310 to 0.6880 inch
Standards and Technical Documents - Development of a Dual-Extraction Industrial Turbine Simulator Using General Purpose Simulation Tools - ISA 2002
Description: This paper describes the methodology with which a detailed simulation of an industrial turbine was developed for use in training and analysis. The turbine-generator system that was simulated is a vintage dual-extraction condensing steam turbine. It is controlled by a Programmable LogicShow More
Supplier: NewAge Industries, Inc. / AdvantaPure
Description: material without line clogging. It also offers outstanding aging resistance. COILTEF is manufactured through a fabrication process which heat sets the coils. The coils should remain stable up to 200°F. At higher temperatures the coils will begin to relax and lose their set. If the
- Materials: Fluoropolymer (PFA, FEP, etc.)
- Design Units: English
- Outside Diameter / Size: 0.1880 to 0.5000 inch
- Maximum Inside Diameter / Size: 0.0630 to 0.3750 inch
Supplier: Emerson, Rosemount
Description: provides longer life in applications where poisoning ions are present. CERAMIC BODY AND HIGH TEMPERATURE CABLE permits autoclave sterilization up to 130°C. FITS STANDARD INSERTION HARDWARE for convenient replacement. The Rosemount Analytical 328A Steam Sterilizable Sensor is
- pH Range: 0.0 to 13 ph
- Electrode Configuration: Combination
- Reference Solution Options: Sealed
- Junction Type: Double Junction
Supplier: Arizona Sealing Devices, Inc.
Description: Polyurethane possesses chemical compatibility similar to that of Nitrile, offering good resistance to petroleum-based oils, hydrocarbon fuels and hydraulic fluids, the oxidizing effects of ozone, and the aging effects of sunlight. It also has good tear resistance. Good low temperature
- O-ring Sizes: Other
- Inside Diameter (ID): 7.22 inch
- Outside Diameter (OD): 7.75 inch
- Thermoplastics: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
Description: as a whole, concluding that the next Fukushima is unavoidable unless the safety controls of the operating 438 aging plants around the world are updated and fully automated. He believes that extending their operating licenses without adding the safety systems that are described in this bookShow More
Technical Journals - Experience with Main Breaks in Four Large Cities; Panel Discussion (PDF) -- JAW_0066487Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: mains had been abandoned. The more than 3,000 mi of pipe within the city limits varies in age from a few months to more than 130 years. Main breaks occur frequently in a system of this size and age, and usually occur at a point where the metal has been weakened by corrosion or someShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Evaluation of Steam Aging on Alternative Finishes, Phase 11A -- TR-465-3
Description: DESCRIPTION Details the results of a two-year study to determine the effect of steam aging exposure on components. A variety of solderable finishes were used. A small production simulation utilized preconditioned and as-received samples and tested a total of 2,000 joints. 15 pages.Show More
Pushbutton Switches - Switch, Pushbutton, TINY, Sealed, Surface Mount, ON-MOM., PC TerminalS/RT ANGLE -- 70128472Supplier: Allied Electronics, Inc.
Description: . Insulation Resistance: 10 9 ohms min. Dielectric Strength: 1000 V RMS min. @ sea-level. Operating Temperature: –30°C to 85°C. Solderability: Per MIL-STD-202F method 208D, or EIA RS-186E method 9; 1 hour steam aging. Case and Bushing: UL 94V-0. Actuator: UL 94V-0,
- Switching Mechanism: SPDT
- Switch Type Function: Momentary Contact
- Maximum Current: 1 amps
- Maximum AC Voltage: 20 volts
Description: As steam turbines age, the seals wear, causing excessive radial clearances that result in steam leakage. Worn labyrinth seals are typically and mainly caused by rubs that occur during startup due to high vibration and thermal distortion. The end result is a bowed rotor,Show More
Description: As steam turbines age, components typically distort from original design specifications. Overhauls using standard seals made to the original design drawings can cause rubs, leaks and subsequent loss of efficiency and reliability. An upgrade for older labyrinth seals is TurboCare CustomShow More
Supplier: Thermoseal, Inc.
Description: Synthetic Fiber EPDM Binder Moderate Caustics and Acids Good Oil Swell Characteristics Excellent Aging Properties Good in Light Duty Steam
- Material: Other
Supplier: Eaton Hydraulics Group
Description: It’s easy to see how Eaton Everflex® hoses made with durable Teflon® Resin deliver extreme temperature and abrasion resistance. Excelling in a variety of applications where chemical resistance, low coefficient of friction, flexibility and non-aging characteristics are essential,
- Product Form: Hose (including Duct)
- Material: Fluoropolymers / Silicone
- Usage Media: Chemicals, Steam
- Application: General-Purpose / Fluid Handling, Automotive
Supplier: International Thermal Systems LLC.
Description: Batch Ovens process products one at a time or in a single group. Batch Oven configuration styles include truck, walk-in, and pass-thru and are engineered to accommodate various sized products. Batch Ovens can be used for a wide variety of heat processes including drying, curing, aging,
- Application: Aging, Annealing, Curing, Drying, Preheating, Other
- External Configuration: Front Load (incl. Walk-in, Truck-in), Top Load (Crucible, Melting)
- Heat Source / Transfer: Combustion, Electric / Resistance, Natural Gas, Propane, Oil, Steam
- Controller Type: Programmable
Supplier: SKS Science Products
Description: aging characteristics. Durometer hardness, shore A of 68 with a temperature resistance of 212°F and a brittle temperature of -40°F. Glass like transparency; smooth, dense bore will not harbor bacteria or provide a surface receptive to sediment build-up. Conforms to all FDA, USDA and
- Materials: Vinyl
Supplier: Elasto Proxy Inc.
Description: , Elasto Proxy can mold EPDM parts. This synthetic rubber is used in belts, hoses, and O-rings for the mass transit industry. Molded EPDM parts resist aging, ozone, and weathering; provide strong resistance to acids, alkalis, and some solvents; and remain flexible at low-temperatures. Valued
- Molding Process: Cast Molding, Compression Molding, Dip Molding, Injection Molding, Transfer Molding
- Services: Clean Room Molding, Insert Molding, Large Part Molding, Micro Molding, Tool / Mold Making, Prototype, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Assembly Services, Bonding, Design Assistance, Just-In-Time Capability, Machining, Packaging / Shipping, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only, Canada Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Supplier: NEC / Schott
Description: inorganic and therefore non-aging materials with glass or ceramic as the insulator. The use of proven Glass-to-Metal-Sealing or Ceramic-to-Metal Sealing technologies can consistently prevent the permeation of moisture or gases which could cause internal corrosion, degradation of the
- Applications: Circular / Cylindrical Connectors
- Gender: Male / Plug
- Features: Hermetically Sealed
Supplier: United Refrigeration, Inc.
Description: Shipped as a complete package ready for installation and start up. Indoor through the wall installation protects the unit from potential vandalism, premature aging and component failure due to adverse outdoor conditions. Indoor servicing reduces maintenance costs. IAQ and energy savings can
- Type: Packaged Terminal (PTAC)
- Operating Voltage: 230 VAC
- Phase: Three Phase
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: of Expertise Performance Verification Cracking/Reseat Pressure Leakage & Pressure Drop Continuous Flow Hydraulic Impulse Endurance Valve Certification Burst & Proof Pressure Fluid Susceptibility Contaminated Fuel: Full Range Cryogenics Icing/Ice Ingestion: ARP 1401 Steam Facility
- Capabilities: Hydraulics, Pneumatics
- Capabilities: Testing / Simulation, Certification, Component / Product Comparison, Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Evaluation / Inspection, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, In-process / In-line Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Products, Facilities / Capital Equipment, Samples / Fluids
- Services Offered: Aging / Life Testing, Condition Monitoring, Fatigue / Endurance, Fire Characteristics / Flammability Testing, Flow Testing, Fungus / Biofouling, Leak / Seal, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), NDT / Inspection, Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing, Performance Testing, Pressure / Hydrostatic Testing
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
NewAge Industries, Inc. / AdvantaPure
Silvac® Silicone Suction Hose
dedicated equipment. Pieces are individually packaged in polybags for protection from dirt and contamination. Silvac may be steam sterilized or autoclaved and reused. Stocked in five popular sizes—from 1/2" through 2" I.D.—Silvac® is available for immediate delivery. Twelve-foot lengths are standard (read more)
Browse Industrial Hose Datasheets for NewAge Industries, Inc. / AdvantaPure
Phelps Industrial Products, Inc.
PTFE Pipe Thread Tape
tape is exceptionally resistant to a wide range of media including all acids and caustics including chemicals, aromatic fuels, steam, salt water, and gases. Media Resistance: All acids and caustics including chemicals, aromatic fuels, steam, salt water, and gases. Caution: Should not be used on (read more)
Browse Thread Tapes Datasheets for Phelps Industrial Products, Inc.
Web Seal Inc.
FKM/Fluoroelastomer Seals for Harsh Environs
applications and have very good ozone , weather and aging resistance. In addition, the durability of fluoroelastomer seals saves on downtime and replacement costs. FKM seals are frequently used in industrial, oil and gas, automotive, aerospace and defense, and medical and life sciences, among other (read more)
Browse Hydraulic Seals and Pneumatic Seals Datasheets for Web Seal Inc.
Arizona Sealing Devices, Inc.
O-Rings - meeting your needs
/ Oxygen Electrical / Medical Low temperature EPDM/EPR (Ethylene Propylene) 70 Durometer Black . Resistance to sunlight, weathering and ozone. Poor resistance to petroleum oils and fuel. Good heat and compression set resistance. Basic temperature range: -65 F to +250 F* . Steam / Hot water Hydraulic (read more)
Browse O-rings Datasheets for Arizona Sealing Devices, Inc.
NewAge Industries, Inc. / AdvantaPure
APSPG: Pump Grade Silicone Tubing
to withstand repeated compression and release for consistent, dependable performance – far outlasts standard silicone tubing. APSPG Pump Grade Silicone Tubing is not intended for implantation, continuous steam applications, or elevated pressure levels. Key Features Special formulation promotes long (read more)
Browse Rubber Tubing Datasheets for NewAge Industries, Inc. / AdvantaPure
Conduct Research Top
Advances in pH Measurement in High-Temperature Biotech Processes
recent research on the aging mechanism of the pH-sensing glass after hightemperature exposure by using the non-destructive complex impedance spectrum method. The aging behavior of new high-temperature glass formulations in steam-sterilizable sensors, as well as the conductivity dependence
The Importance of Transloading Efficiency (.pdf)
While transloading in some form has been around since the age of steam engines and horse-drawn tank wagons, it has seen a marked resurgence during the past decade. According to some estimates, the volume of transloaded cargo has grown by 50 percent since 2000. This increase in transloading
Structural Design Reduces Solar-Electric Power-Plant Costs and Improves Solar-Generating Efficiency
alternative-energy producers is cost per megawatt (MW) compared to cheap fossil fuels. But rising natural- gas prices, political pressure, and the add-on costs of environmental regulation continue to shrink the gap between these two energy sources. Alternative energy is finally coming of age
Leland Teschler's Editorial: One Less Conspiracy
Readers of a certain age will probably recall hearing tales of a supposed conspiracy among oil companies and automakers. The way this old wives ' tale is usually told, the Big Three have kept superefficient engines under wraps in some kind of unholy attempt to keep the world dependant on petroleum
More Information Top
Lightweight alumina refractory aggregate: Phase 3, Full-scale demonstration
The solution involved the use of a large loading of CP-5 alumina (controlled pore, rehydratable), increased loading of one of the binders, and a steam aging step.
Steam and humidity aged adhesions are determined on samples aged for 16 to 24h at 120◦C (for steam aging ) and 14 to 21 days at 85◦C and 95% relative humidity (for humidity aging).
Resole‐cured NR vulcanizates with thermally reacted p ‐ t ‐octylphenol formaldehyde resole
Abstract Crosslink dissociation of resole‐cured NR vulcanizates was studied using steam aging .
Adhesion of Steel Tire Cord to Rubber Compounds Mutual Influence of Brass and Rubber Compounds on the Adhesion
Thus in this paper we will show the evolution of the original adhesion on a strand; we will also show the adhesion after pure thermal aging and steam aging .