Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: THE EFFECT OF STEAM AGING TIME AND TEMPERATURE ON SOLDERABILITY TEST RESULTS
Supplier: Interplex Industries, Inc.
Description: , X-ray fluorescence thickness measurement, video microscopes, cross sectioning equipment, steam aging, salt spray test equipment, metallurgical microscopes etc. to assure maintenance and consistency of high quality plating. All of Interplex's reel-to-reel plating processes can be applied to both
- Plating Processes: Chrome Plating - Hard, Copper Plating, Gold Plating, Nickel Plating - Hard, Silver Plating, Tin Plating, Titanium Plating, Zinc Plating, Other
- Material / Substrate: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Titanium
- Additional Services: Electropolishing, On-site / Field Plating, Material Selection / Design Assistance, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Research & Development
- Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Castings / Cast Metal, Electronics, Machine Tools, Medical / Healthcare, Military Specification
Supplier: Grainger Industrial Supply
Description: RTV Silicone Sealant, Non-Corrosive, 300 mL, Clear, Temp. Range -75 to 500DF, Specific Gravity 1.01, Viscosity Paste, Full Cure 24 hrs., Application Time Tack Free: 25 mins; Full Cure: 24 hrs., Substrates Bonds And Seals To Most Surfaces, Not For Concrete., Oil Resistant. Resists Steam, Chemical
- Use Temperature: -75 to 500 F
Supplier: Daemar Inc.
Description: EPDM O-Rings (Ethylene Propylene) This Compound has a high tensile strength, elongation, good low temperature flexibility, outstanding heat aging, good electrical properties, excellent resistance to water, steam, acids, alkalis, ketones, Skydrol, phosphate, oxygen, weathering, ozone and brake
- Custom Width (W) or 'Thickness': 0.0400 inch
- Custom Inside Diameter (ID): 0.0290 inch
- Custom Outside Diameter (OD): 0.0938 inch
- O-ring Materials: EPDM (Ethylene Propylene)
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Effect of the Aging of the "Product/Package" System on the Mechanical Properties of Plastic Packaging Volume 30, Issue 1 (January 2002) The influence of aging of four cosmetic formulations on the mechanical properties of plastic packaging is studied. Four thermoplastic materials in the form
Standards and Technical Documents - 2000 Proceedings of the 8th Intl Conference Nuclear Engrg: Plant Operation&Maint Major Component Reliability-Vol 1 -- I00467Supplier: ASME Standards and Certification
Description: and Materials Aging Issues, Stress Corrosion Cracking in Low Pressure Turbine Rotors, Operations and Maintenance Issues, Life Cycle Management, O&M Management: Taining and Process Improvement, Power Plant Uprating Issues and Experiences and Control Systems Upgrades, Steam Generator Tube Integrity
Supplier: Elasto Proxy Inc.
Description: , Elasto Proxy can mold EPDM parts. This synthetic rubber is used in belts, hoses, and O-rings for the mass transit industry. Molded EPDM parts resist aging, ozone, and weathering; provide strong resistance to acids, alkalis, and some solvents; and remain flexible at low-temperatures. Valued for its
- Molding Process: Cast Molding, Compression Molding, Dip Molding, Injection Molding, Transfer Molding
- Services: Clean Room Molding, Insert Molding, Large Part Molding, Micro Molding, Tool / Mold Making, Prototype, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Assembly Services, Bonding, Design Assistance, Just-In-Time Capability, Machining, Packaging / Shipping, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only, Canada Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Supplier: International Thermal Systems LLC.
Description: Batch Ovens process products one at a time or in a single group. Batch Oven configuration styles include truck, walk-in, and pass-thru and are engineered to accommodate various sized products. Batch Ovens can be used for a wide variety of heat processes including drying, curing, aging, annealing
- Application: Aging, Annealing, Curing, Drying, Preheating, Other
- External Configuration: Front Load (incl. Walk-in, Truck-in), Top Load (Crucible, Melting)
- Heat Source / Transfer: Combustion, Electric / Resistance, Natural Gas, Propane, Oil, Steam
- Controller Type: Programmable
Supplier: Arizona Sealing Devices, Inc.
Description: Polyurethane possesses chemical compatibility similar to that of Nitrile, offering good resistance to petroleum-based oils, hydrocarbon fuels and hydraulic fluids, the oxidizing effects of ozone, and the aging effects of sunlight. It also has good tear resistance. Good low temperature flexibility
- O-ring Sizes: Custom
- Custom Inside Diameter (ID): 0.0490 inch
- Custom Outside Diameter (OD): 0.2500 inch
- O-ring Materials: Polyurethane (Millable)
Supplier: Rosemount Analytical
Description: provides longer life in applications where poisoning ions are present. CERAMIC BODY AND HIGH TEMPERATURE CABLE permits autoclave sterilization up to 130°C. FITS STANDARD INSERTION HARDWARE for convenient replacement. The Rosemount Analytical 328A Steam Sterilizable Sensor is specifically built
- pH Range: 0.0 to 13 ph
- Electrode Configuration: Combination
- Reference Solution Options: Sealed
- Junction Type: Double Junction
Description: as a whole, concluding that the next Fukushima is unavoidable unless the safety controls of the operating 438 aging plants around the world are updated and fully automated. He believes that extending their operating licenses without adding the safety systems that are described in this book
Supplier: Thermoseal, Inc.
Description: Synthetic Fiber EPDM Binder Moderate Caustics and Acids Good Oil Swell Characteristics Excellent Aging Properties Good in Light Duty Steam
- Material: Other
Supplier: Benko Products, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Application: Aging, Baking, Burn-off, Curing, Drying, Heat Treating
- External Configuration: Bench / Cabinet
- Heat Source / Transfer: Combustion, Electric / Resistance, Natural Gas, Steam
- Features: Shelving / Racks / Carts
Supplier: SKS Science Products
Description: aging characteristics. Durometer hardness, shore A of 68 with a temperature resistance of 212°F and a brittle temperature of -40°F. Glass like transparency; smooth, dense bore will not harbor bacteria or provide a surface receptive to sediment build-up. Conforms to all FDA, USDA and 3-A
- Materials: Vinyl
Supplier: United Refrigeration, Inc.
Description: Shipped as a complete package ready for installation and start up. Indoor through the wall installation protects the unit from potential vandalism, premature aging and component failure due to adverse outdoor conditions. Indoor servicing reduces maintenance costs. IAQ and energy savings can
- Type: Packaged Terminal (PTAC)
- Operating Voltage: 230 VAC
- Phase: Three Phase
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: of Expertise Performance Verification Cracking/Reseat Pressure Leakage & Pressure Drop Continuous Flow Hydraulic Impulse Endurance Valve Certification Burst & Proof Pressure Fluid Susceptibility Contaminated Fuel: Full Range Cryogenics Icing/Ice Ingestion: ARP 1401 Steam Facility High
- Capabilities: Hydraulics, Pneumatics
- Capabilities: Testing / Simulation, Certification, Component / Product Comparison, Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Evaluation / Inspection, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, In-process / In-line Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Products, Facilities / Capital Equipment, Samples / Fluids
- Services Offered: Aging / Life Testing, Condition Monitoring, Fatigue / Endurance, Fire Characteristics / Flammability Testing, Flow Testing, Fungus / Biofouling, Leak / Seal, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), NDT / Inspection, Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing, Performance Testing, Pressure / Hydrostatic Testing
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Steam Aging Top
CA-PRO Service for Boiler Pressure Parts
The CA-PRO Service establishes a system to document the past in an easy-to-view format in order to understand the present. Inspections and planning become less difficult to manage as the CA-PRO Service provides a solid foundation to build upon and a road map to follow in protecting valuable equipment including the entire water and steam touched surfaces from the economizer inlet to the hot reheat turbine inlet, including headers, tubing, links, leads, and piping. Customer Benefits. CA-PRO... (read more)
Browse Boiler and Pressure Vessel (BPV) Services Datasheets for Alstom
Arizona Sealing Devices, Inc.
Meeting Your O-Ring Needs
and ozone. Fungus resistanct. Poor tear and abrasion strength. Poor resistance to oils. Basic temperature range: -80 F to +400 F*. . Dry heat. Alcohol / Oxygen. Electrical / Medical. Low temperature. . EPDM/EPR. (Ethylene Propylene). 70 Durometer Black. . Resistance to sunlight, weathering and ozone. Poor resistance to petroleum oils and fuel. Good heat and compression set resistance. Basic temperature range: -65 F to +250 F*. . Steam / Hot water. Hydraulic... (read more)
Browse O-rings Datasheets for Arizona Sealing Devices, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Medical Device Link . EXPLAINING DUCTILITY LOSS IN STEAM-STERILIZED POLYCARBONATE
of repeated heat-aging cycles and reported that cyclic exposure conditions are more detrimental to the mechanical properties of polycarbonate than are conditions of continuous exposure. These previous studies have led to a general belief that the ductility loss of polycarbonate following steam
Advanced Flow Meter Technology To The Rescue For Aging Power Plant
which converts steam into district heating and also drives its electric power generators. The washing of the exhaust gas eliminates many of the pollutants that would otherwise contaminate the air. The heat recovery from the gas will increase the efficiency of the biomass-fired power plant. In power
Portable Leak Detection Instrument Improves Heat Rate at Electric Power Plant.
By using a ruggedized portable ultrasonic leak detector, Mr. Brian Thorp, PdM Technician for Seminole Electric has been able to provide quick leak detection and repair on an aging steam condenser, allowing the utility to provide maximum power during high demand periods. Seminole Electric
Advanced Flow Meter Technology to the Rescue
for district heating. Combustion gas comes from the plant's biomass-fuelled boiler which converts steam into district heating and also drives its electric power generators. The washing of the exhaust gas eliminates many of the pollutants that would otherwise contaminate the air. The heat recovery
Advances in pH Measurement in High-Temperature Biotech Processes
recent research on the aging mechanism of the pH-sensing glass after hightemperature exposure by using the non-destructive complex impedance spectrum method. The aging behavior of new high-temperature glass formulations in steam-sterilizable sensors, as well as the
Advances in pH Measurement in High-Temperature Biotech Processes
recent research on the aging mechanism of the pH-sensing glass after hightemperature exposure by using the non-destructive complex impedance spectrum method. The aging behavior of new high-temperature glass formulations in steam-sterilizable sensors, as well as the conductivity dependence
Advances in pH Measurement in High-Temperature Biotech Processes
resistance at temperatures as high as 145 o C. B and C sensors were supplied by manufacturers of existing steam sterilizable equipment. All the glass electrodes went through steam sterilization cycles of 30 minutes at 130 o C. After each steam sterilization cycle, the dc resistance of the glass
generate and monitor stock temperatures in the range of 650 to 720 F. Natural color of the sulfone resins is transparent light amber. Continuous use in air or in steam at rated temperature does not cloud, craze, or otherwise destroy their transparency. These resins are also available in opaque
Medical Device Link . Medical Plastics Failures from Heterogeneous Contamination
in a polycarbonate tensile specimen, the elongation-to-break of which before and after steam sterilization can be seen in Table I. % Elongation Material Non-sterilized Steam-sterilizedat 250 F for45 minutes (a) Mw=19,900, MFR=48 Contamination not seen 19748 (b) Contaminated (a) 4430 (c) Mw
Medical Device Link . Clear, Radiation-Tolerant, Autoclavable Polypropylene
temperatures at 455 kPa (see Figure 5) of the minimally effective blends containing 5 10% of the plastomer were very close to 100 C, as compared with about 78 C for the PP 9074MED. We estimate that polypropylenes with an HDT of approximately 95 C will successfully withstand autoclave/steam
More Information on: Steam Aging Top
Application of the Steam Aging Method to Evaluate the Long-Term Performance of Secondary Materials for Road Construction
Application of the Steam Aging Method to Evaluate the Long-Term Performance of Secondary Materials for Road Construction .
Lightweight alumina refractory aggregate: Phase 3, Full-scale demonstration
The solution involved the use of a large loading of CP-5 alumina (controlled pore, rehydratable), increased loading of one of the binders, and a steam aging step.
Steam and humidity aged adhesions are determined on samples aged for 16 to 24h at 120◦C (for steam aging ) and 14 to 21 days at 85◦C and 95% relative humidity (for humidity aging).
Adhesion of Steel Tire Cord to Rubber Compounds Mutual Influence of Brass and Rubber Compounds on the Adhesion
Thus in this paper we will show the evolution of the original adhesion on a strand; we will also show the adhesion after pure thermal aging and steam aging .
Electronics Manufacturing: With Lead-Free, Halogen-Free, and Conductive-Adhesive Materials > LEAD-FREE SURFACE FINISHES
Solderability of Pd Versus Ni/Au and Ni/Ag After Steam Aging and Thermal Aging* .