Supplier: MCTD, Inc.
Description: is exceptional. We have established a varied customer base in such fields as: Automotive first and second tier manufacturing, engineering, and warranty repair Power generation Textile manufacturing Metal coating and fabricating Food processing Medical Our attention to detail and the fit
- Technology and Capability: Automated Assembly Equipment, Part Fabrication Equipment, Marking Equipment, Material Handling Automation, Pick and Place Equipment, Testing Equipment, Tooling Systems, Vision Inspection, Welding
- Additional Capabilities: Powder / Bulk Handling, Custom Equipment Design
- Services: CAD / CAM Support, Control System Design / Programming, Equipment Design, Systems Design / Integration, Factory Automation, Manufacturing Cells, On-site Support / Training, Turnkey Systems, Process Development, In-house Production, Automated Testing / Inspection, Data Acquisition
- Industries Served: Aerospace / Aeronautics, Agriculture, Automotive, Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Food / Beverage, Furnace / Heat Treatment, Gas and Oil, General Industry / Manufacturing, Medical, Paper, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Power Plants / Utilities, Textile, Other
Supplier: Dunn Engineering, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Technology and Capability: Robotics, Testing Equipment, Vision Inspection, Web Handling / Converting
- Additional Capabilities: Custom Equipment Design
- Services: CAD / CAM Support, Control System Design / Programming, Equipment Design, Systems Design / Integration, Factory Automation, On-site Support / Training, Turnkey Systems, Process Development, In-house Prototyping / Testing, In-house Production, Automated Testing / Inspection, Building / HVAC
- Industries Served: , Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Power Plants / Utilities, Plumbing, Textile, Microelectronics / Semiconductor, Telecommunications, Transportation, University / Education, Other
Supplier: Resolution Development Services
Description: Resolution is a New England based development company. We provide our customers with comprehensive skill sets from Systems Design to Mechanical Engineering to Software Development to Injection Molding Plastics solutions. We offer Turn-Key Inspection Systems, custom Software Solutions, and Product
- Technology and Capability: Automated Assembly Equipment, Material Handling Automation, Pick and Place Equipment, Robotics, Vision Inspection
- Additional Capabilities: Cleanroom Application, Custom Equipment Design
- Services: CAD / CAM Support, Control System Design / Programming, Equipment Design, Systems Design / Integration, Factory Automation, Manufacturing Cells, On-site Support / Training, Turnkey Systems, Process Development, In-house Prototyping / Testing, In-house Production, Automated Testing / Inspection
- Industries Served: Aerospace / Aeronautics, Agriculture, Automotive, Biotech, Chemical, Computer, Defense / Military, Electrical, Electronics, Environmental, Fiber Optics, Food / Beverage, General Industry / Manufacturing, Marine, Medical, Mining, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Power Plants / Utilities, Textile
Standards and Technical Documents - 2002 Proceedings of the ASME Textile Engineering Division -- I00615Supplier: ASME Standards and Certification
Description: include: Mechanical Properties of Square Braided Fabric; Production and Characterization of Yarns and Fabrics Utilizing Turkey Feather Fibers; Diffusion and Performances of CAD/CAM in U.S. Textile and Apparel Industry; Mechanical Properties of Carbon Nanotubes. Search, view abstracts and purchase
Supplier: Morrison Berkshire, Inc.
Description: Morrison specializes in heavy contract manufacturing. Morrison's manufacturing experience spans over 100 years and has serviced these major industries: Engineering projects, (kinetic) Pulp & Paper, Mass Transit, Textile machinery, Oil, alternative energy, and green energy technology . All
- Services: Design / Development
- Capabilities: Machining, Mechanical Assembly, Welding and Fabrication
- Industry Served: Aerospace / Avionics, Agriculture / Forestry, Automotive, Building / Construction, Chemicals / Raw Materials, Consumer / Retail, Electronics / Semiconductors, Energy / Utility, Food / Beverage, Hydraulics / Pneumatics, Industrial / Commercial, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Material
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Manufacturers Supplies Co.
Automated Cutting Solutions for Composites
technical textile materials. Industries such as aerosapce, automotive, alternative energy (wind turbine blades), technical textiles (radomes, parachutes, satellite covers..) and many more are benefiting from the easy to use 2D CAD packages which have powerful features to make the design process simple and accurate. Once the designs are in the CAD system, the operator has the flexibility to make any necessary modifications before cutting, saving time and significantly reducing errors in the cutting... (read more)
Browse Die Cutters and Die Cutting Machines Datasheets for Manufacturers Supplies Co.
Compact, High Speed Pneumatic Rotary Actuator
at hundreds of cycles per minute. · Soft start/stop action. · No maintenance. · Washdown and corrosion resistant. ___. APPLICATIONS. · Food processing. · Textile machinery. · Clean rooms. Click here to go to our 3DContentCentral location to configure and download CAD models or drawings. Click here to download a complete pdf catalog. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. Please contact us for more information... (read more)
Browse Pneumatic Rotary Actuators Datasheets for Rotomation, Inc.
Manufacturers Supplies Co.
Dieless Cutting Solutions for Conveyor Belts
Produce slits, holes & finger joints with a high degree of accuracy & repeatability assured every time. Flexbility - Cut & Mill a wide range of rigid & flexible materials including polyurethane, PVC, polyester, teflon, textile, rubber, fiber glass, cotton, leather etc.. Precision - Curves & radiuses cut effortlessly with no over-cuts. Efficiency - Cut to width & joint profile carried out on the same machine. Punching - Punch up to 220 holes per minute (0.8mm - 8mm OD... (read more)
Browse Die Cutters and Die Cutting Machines Datasheets for Manufacturers Supplies Co.
Compact I/P Transducer
used in HVAC, chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas, pharmaceutical and food processing markets. Other OEM applications include printing presses, textile machinery, tire machinery, paper machinery and paint spray systems. Basic Specifications: Porting - 1/8" NPT. Input signal - 4-20 mA. Output ranges - 3-15, 3-27, 6-30 psig. Maximum supply pressure - 22 psi (3-15 output), 42 psi (other outputs). Flow capacity - 2.4 SCFM. Air consumption - 6 SCFH. A manifold version is also available... (read more)
Browse Electro-Pneumatic Transducers Datasheets for ControlAir Inc.
UtiliTrak: Running Two Systems in Parallel
Corporation. Bishop-Wisecarver is a family owned manufacturing company, incorporated in 1950, specializing in guide wheels and guided motion technologies. DualVee was designed as a problem solver for automotive, machine tool, paper processing, textile, and general industrial automation applications where traditional guidance technologies were ineffective. DualVee Motion Technology (DMT) has continued to evolve into the ideal technology for today's cutting edge industries such as medical, packaging... (read more)
Browse Linear Guides and Rails Datasheets for Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation
Stock Drive Products & Sterling Instrument - SDP/SI
Miniature Slip Clutches from SDP
that when the slip torque is reached, the input plates will slip but the output plates will not, preventing the exceeded torque from being transmitted to the output shaft. These clutches are ideal for compact applications requiring tension control of paper, film, wire, etc. Examples include paper handling, packaging equipment, conveyors, and textile machinery. The series has a torque range of 0.3 to 1200 ozf. in., based on continuous operation at 50 rpm for 25 million cycles. SDP - Stock... (read more)
Browse Mechanical Clutches Datasheets for Stock Drive Products & Sterling Instrument - SDP/SI
Trotec Laser, Inc.
SP1500 Laser - Trotec's Largest Laser System
. With it's 400watts of laser power and (59" x 49") 1500 x 1250 mm working area the SP1500 is perfectly geared up for any application from acrylic processing and woodworking to textile or membrane switch cutting. Service free motors, linear bearings and optics included. Designed for more output, higher performance and high demanding production. The SP1500's concept of a closed laser system with a closed machine interior and high efficient fume extraction gives the SP1500 the base for laser... (read more)
Browse Laser Engraving and Laser Marking Machines Datasheets for Trotec Laser, Inc.
Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Slide System
incorporated in 1950, specializing in guide wheels and guided motion technologies. DualVee was designed as a problem solver for automotive, machine tool, paper processing, textile, and general industrial automation applications where traditional guidance technologies were ineffective. DualVee Motion Technology (DMT) has continued to evolve into the ideal technology for today's cutting edge industries such as medical, packaging, aerospace, electronic, and semiconductor. View all our extensive... (read more)
Browse Linear Slides and Linear Stages Datasheets for Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation
See Your Design Come to Life…
We have invested considerable time and money to perfect our in-house design and engineering capabilities. We have done this to be able to offer our customers a single source for complete machine design, prototype design, conceptualization, proof-of-principle, and tooling requirements. Our in-house design team is dedicated to each of our customers' specific product lines or services. We enjoy the ability to anticipate our customer's needs and product application. Customer collaboration and... (read more)
Browse Engineering Design Services Datasheets for MCTD, Inc.
Through Collaboration, A Complete Turnkey Machine
as: Automotive first and second tier manufacturing, engineering, and warranty repair. Power generation. Textile manufacturing. Metal coating and fabricating. Food processing. Medical. Our attention to detail and the fit and finish of each machine we build, guarantees you a quality product for years of reliable service. For additional information on how MCTD can help you achieve success with our custom machine manufacturing, contact us today. MCTD is a full service special machine builder... (read more)
Browse Machine Design Services Datasheets for MCTD, Inc.
More Information Top
4.45, Ryall, H. (2009) ‘Reproductions of Resist Techniques using Textile CAD in a Completed Repeat Design (Medium Design Type)’.
Necessary Expertise and Skills Training for Woven Textile CAD .
Advances in New Technologies, Interactive Interfaces, and Communicability
Software Managment Applications, Textile CAD and Human Factors: A Dreadful Industrial Example for Information and Communication Technology . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
He obtained second-hand Elliot 903 computers, which were no longer needed by the Navy, and developed a textile CAD system.
This paper will start by discussing textile CAD systems and comparing them to general graphic software.
CAD/CAM Algorithms for 3D Woven Multilayer Textile Structures
Our earlier work describes geometric modeling algorithms for textile CAD .
Human-Computer Interaction. Interacting in Various Application Domains
The com- mercial textile CAD systems for dobby tissues carry out the same functions more or less.
Virtual presentation for home textile product on the Internet
Currently, compared to the textile CAD and the application systems in developed countries, those in China still have a long way to go.
The Research on Application of AT-DESIGN-Based Textile CAD/CAM System
• The Research on Application of AT-DESIGN-Based Textile CAD /CAM System, p.5785 .
Smart Technologies for Communication
At present, the textile CAD / CAM technology is widely used in product design.
To begin with this paper will discuss the production of ink jet printed fabrics in repeat using textile CAD software.
Advances in Textile Engineering and Materials
By reading compatible fractal pattern generated by other software, the patterns are created directly in CAD system through inserting the process of generating fractal images into textile CAD as subroutine modules .
Pictorial Editing by Shape Matching Techniques
The tool was integrated in a textile CAD system, and its performance in terms ofcapability of handling a great variety of objects, executiontime and friendlinessof the user-interface is daily tested against the severe require- ments of textile designers.
Several commercial textile CAD systems have also been developed and are widely used such as 4D Box, Evolution, PrimaVison, TexPro, Weave Design, and so on [10- 14].
A textile computer aided simulation system
A textile CAD system helps designers to test their ideas, without actually producing the fabric.