Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Dunn Engineering, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Technology and Capability: Robotics, Testing Equipment, Vision Inspection, Web Handling / Converting
- Additional Capabilities: Custom Equipment Design
- Services: CAD / CAM Support, Control System Design / Programming, Equipment Design, Systems Design / Integration, Factory Automation, On-site Support / Training, Turnkey Systems, Process Development, In-house Prototyping / Testing, In-house Production, Automated Testing / Inspection, Building / HVAC
- Industries Served: , Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Power Plants / Utilities, Plumbing, Textile, Microelectronics / Semiconductor, Telecommunications, Transportation, University / Education, Other
Supplier: Resolution Development Services
Description: Resolution is a New England based development company. We provide our customers with comprehensive skill sets from Systems Design to Mechanical Engineering to Software Development to Injection Molding Plastics solutions. We offer Turn-Key Inspection Systems, custom Software Solutions, and Product
- Technology and Capability: Automated Assembly Equipment, Material Handling Automation, Pick and Place Equipment, Robotics, Vision Inspection
- Additional Capabilities: Cleanroom Application, Custom Equipment Design
- Services: CAD / CAM Support, Control System Design / Programming, Equipment Design, Systems Design / Integration, Factory Automation, Manufacturing Cells, On-site Support / Training, Turnkey Systems, Process Development, In-house Prototyping / Testing, In-house Production, Automated Testing / Inspection
- Industries Served: Aerospace / Aeronautics, Agriculture, Automotive, Biotech, Chemical, Computer, Defense / Military, Electrical, Electronics, Environmental, Fiber Optics, Food / Beverage, General Industry / Manufacturing, Marine, Medical, Mining, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Power Plants / Utilities, Textile
Technical Journals - Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering: American Society Of Mechanical EngineersSupplier: ASME
Description: ; grinding and abrasive machining; inspection and quality control; machine tool control manufacturing automation; metal forming and forging; material removal by machining; nontraditional manufacturing processes; process simulation; production systems optimization; rail transportation; roboticsShow More
Supplier: ebm-papst Automotive & Drives, Inc.
Description: , to brakes, to speed sensors.The new DC motors operate with special economic efficiency in industrial automation, robotics,mechanical and plant engineering, in chemical and medical engineering, in laboratory equipment,house automation as well as in the textile and printing industries.
- Shaft Speed: 3600 rpm
- Terminal Voltage: 12 to 60 VDC
- Continuous Current: 1.95 to 9 amps
- Continuous Torque: 2.12 to 2.39 In-lbs
Supplier: Taper Line, Inc.
Description: Automation Oil Paper Converting Aircraft Textile Printing Robotics Steel Processing Bearing Special Applications
- Thread Direction: Right Hand Thread, Left Hand Thread
- Major Thread Diameter: 0.3910 inch
- Locking Face Diameter: 0.6250 inch
- Overall Locknut Diameter: 0.8750 inch
Supplier: Zwick USA
Description: Robotic Testing System 'roboTest F' The robotic testing system 'roboTest F' (Clamp) is designed for non-rigid specimens such as foils, textiles and non-wovens. By using the appropriate specimen grips, metallic and plastics specimens and wires can additionally be tested. System can be mounted
- Mechanical Test: Tensile
- Force / Load Capacity: 1124 to 56200 lbs
- Display / Interface: Computer Interface
- Application Software: Yes
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Research: tube promotion of concrete; mobile construction machinery: operating strength of working devices, vibration reduction, standardization of the open communication; asphalt road construction; building material -recycling; automation and robots in the construction industry.
The Machines of Leonardo da Vinci and Franz Reuleaux
Another path to robots was the evolution of automated toys, textile machines and cal- culators.
Optical Seam Following for Automated Robot Sewing
The novel contribution of this project is a fully automated sensor- guided sewing robot for carbon textiles .
Highly Flexible Automated Manufacturing of Composite Structures Consisting of Limp Carbon Fibre Textiles
12 Kordi M. ; Huesing M. ; Corves B. : Development of a Multifunctional Robot End-Effector System for Automated Manufacturing of Textile Preforms .
Robot-based automation system for the flexible preforming of single-layer cut-outs in composite industry
2007) Development of a mul- tifunctional robot end-effector system for automated manufacture of textile preforms.
Review. Technologies for robot grippers in pick and place operations for fresh fruits and vegetables | Blanes | Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research
Development of a multifunctional robot end-effector system for automated manufacture of textile performs.
Multirobot Coordination for Flexible Batch Manufacturing Systems Experiencing Bottlenecks
 M. T. Kordi, M. Hüsing, and B. Corves, “Development of a multifunc- tional robot end-effector system for automated manufacture of textile preforms,” in Proc.
Future Trends in Production Engineering
Kordi, M.; Husing, M.; Corves, B.: Development of a multifunc- tional robot end-effector system for automated manufacture of textile preforms.
Mechanisms, Transmissions and Applications
Kordi, M.T., Hüsing, M., Corves, B.: Development of a multifunctional robot end-effector system for automated manufacture of textile preforms.
Perception for the manipulation of socks
[1) N. Fahantidis, K. Paraschidis, V. Petridis, Z. Doulgeri, L. Petrou, and G. Hasapis, " Robot handling of flat textile materials," Robotics & Automation Magaz).ne, IEEE, vol.
Inchworm robot grippers in clothes manipulation — optimizing the tracing algorithm
Robot Handling of Flat Textile Materials, IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine vol.4, no.1, pp.34-41, 1997.
A fast regularity measure for surface defect detection
Mark, K.L., Peng, P.: An automated inspection system for textile fabrics based on Gabor filters. Robot .
Nondestructive Identification of Knot Types in Hand-Made Carpet. Part I: Feature Extraction from Grey Images
Mak, K.L., Peng, P.: An automated inspection system for tex- tile fabrics based on Gabor filters. Robot .