Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: . We are deeply committed to the global advancement of thermography as a science and a profession. Certification With vastly greater numbers of graduates than any other training organization, the Institute's Certified Infrared Thermographer® training and testing program has set the standard
- Capabilities: Condition Monitoring, Consulting / Training, Predictive Analysis / Maintenance, Preventive / Corrective Maintenance, Specialty / Other
- Materials: Facilities / Structures, Capital Equipment, Components / Parts
- Services: NDT / Inspection, Thermal Imaging / Thermography
- Industry Served: Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Building & Construction, Combustion Equipment, Electrical Distribution, HVAC, Plumbing and Lighting, Industrial / Machinery, Marine, Motors and Control Systems, Nuclear / Utility, Piping / Pressure Vessels, Valves / Pumps
Standards and Technical Documents - Determination of Surface Temperatures on the Micrometer Scaled Objects - 48th IIS 2002
Description: phosphor method. This temperature rise can be quite substantial. For example a current of about 5 mA leads to a temperature of about 500 °C on an as received non-contact piezolever coated with thermographic phosphor. Future tests will utilize a phosphor with a sufficient range to diagnoseShow More
Supplier: AMETEK Land
Description: The LANDCAL P1600B2 is a new high stability, bench mounted primary temperature source designed for testing and precise alibration of most industrial infrared radiation thermometers at temperatures up to 1600 °C/2900 °F. The isothermal enclosure rovides a highly stable, uniform temperature
- Calibrator Style: Fixed
- Process, Environmental, Thermodynamic Properties: Temperature, Thermocouple
- Display Type: Digital Readouts
- Local Interface: Analog Front Panel
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: and crushing of grains under high pressures. The infrared vibrothermography used in our laboratory is a nondestructive test that allows records and observations in real time of heat patterns produced by the dissipation of energy caused by friction between grains. Such dissipative heat occurs whenShow More
Supplier: Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC
Description: as a multi-color image with user-selected color palette, sensitivity, and span. Images can be stored on the micro SD card and subsequently transferred to a PC for analysis and report generation as needed. Thermographic cameras (infrared cameras) detect radiation in the infrared range of the electromagnetic
- Operating Temperature Range: -4 to 662 F
- Accuracy: -2 to 2 ±% Full Scale
- Detector Type: Array
- Features & Options: Battery Powered, Built-in Color / Visual Camera, Portable, Protective Cooling Jacket, Removable Data Storage
Standards and Technical Documents - Non-destructive testing -- Qualification and certification of NDT personnel -- ISO 9712:2012
Description: covers proficiency in one or more of the following methods: a) acoustic emission testing; b) eddy current testing; c) infrared thermographic testing; d) leak testing (hydraulic pressure tests excluded); e) magnetic testing; f) penetrant testing; g) radiographic testing; h) strain gauge testing; iShow More
Description: training organization, the Institute's Certified Infrared Thermographer® training and testing program has set the standard of excellence for infrared predictive maintenance since 1980. Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographers® are specified by government and industry to perform
- Capabilities: Certification, Consulting / Training
- Services Offered: Thermal Imaging / Thermography
- Industry Applications: Building & Construction, Electrical Distribution, Specialty / Other
Description: As thermography has matured, many facilities have become increasingly reliant on the data that result from infrared inspections. Thermographic data now is regularly used for Preventive and Predictive Maintenance, Condition Monitoring, Quality Assurance, Research and Development, and Forensics
- Applications: Condition Monitoring Software, Fault Isolation, Non-Destructive Test, Predictive Maintenance, Other
- Computer Platform: PC, MAC
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Thermographic Investigation of Clinical Spray Film for Medical Hand-Wraps
, as studied in lab tests on non-human test subjects and models of human skin. Preliminary test results will be presented, along with some discussions about the use of this new dressing technique. In everyday life, one is often faced with small wounds such as cuts, abrasions, burns and so
Core Dryer R.P.M. Trial
Using a thermographic camera we verified that there was stratification of temperature in the core dryer outlet tube. We decided to run an R.P.M. test to see if it would change the outlet temperature profile. The increase in drum speed resulted in flake within the drum traveling higher
More Information Top
Condition Assessment Survey (CAS) Program. Deficiency standards and inspections methods manual: Volume 9, 0.09 Electrical, Book 2
High conductor, circuit breaker lug temperature as measured in thermographic test 6.0 .
Nondestructive Testing of Materials and Structures
Figure 1 presents the set-up used for thermographic tests with ultrasonic thermal stimulation.
Thermographic techniques for arc-jet testing
Recently a number of papers have been published on obtaining quantitative data from thermographic testing of aerospace materials in hypersonic facilities, as well as nondestructive testing, material processing control, and stress analysis.
Methodology, Models and Algorithms in Thermographic Diagnostics
The sensitivity of the thermographic test ended 0.786 ±0,11 and the specificity .
Quality Control and Monitoring of FRP Applications to Masonry Structures
Finally, non‐destructive tests were carried out to characterise the uniformity of FRP installation by means of thermographic tests .
Based on industrial reference applications different concepts for the automation of the thermographic testing process have been developed and successfully applied.
IR thermography for interface analysis of FRP laminates externally bonded to RC beams
3 Preliminary thermographic tests on concrete samples .