Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Master Bond, Inc.
Description: cures. UV10 or UV10TK can be cast to .125" thickness. Master Bond UV10 and UV10TK are not oxygen inhibited and therefore do not require an inert atmosphere. High bond strengths are obtained with metals, ceramics, glass, paper, many plastics and elastomers. Long term durability of these products
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass, Composites, Metal, Plastic, Porous Surfaces, Rubber / Elastomer, Other
- Dissimilar Substrates: Yes
- Features: Thermal Insulation / Heat Insulating, Electrical Insulation / Dielectric Material, Encapsulanting / Potting, Laminating / Composites, Leveling / Filling Compound, Non-corrosive Cure
- Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Electrical Power / HV, Marine, Military / Government (MIL-SPEC / GG), OEM / Industrial, Optical Grade / Material, Photonics / Optoelectronics, Semiconductors / IC Packaging, Tooling / Mold Material
Supplier: GS Polymers, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass, Concrete / Masonry, Composites, Metal, Paper / Paperboard, Porous Surfaces, Wood / Wood Product, Other
- Dissimilar Substrates: Yes
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Polyurethane (PU, PUR), Rubber Based / Elastomeric
- Industry: OEM / Industrial, Building / Construction
Supplier: Acoustical Solutions, Inc.
Description: AlphaPanel Adhesive is a non-toxic water based adhesive that makes installation quick and easy by providing a strong permanent bond when apply foam panels to walls or ceilings. It offers easy clean up and is compatible with all polyurethane and melamine foam products. The tubes are 10.1
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Paper / Paperboard, Plastic, Porous Surfaces, Other
- Dissimilar Substrates: Yes
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Rubber Based / Elastomeric, Specialty / Other
- Water Based / Latex Dispersion: Yes
Supplier: Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
Description: HERNON® offers a complete line of structural acrylic adhesives. These systems are two-part, no mix, and reactive adhesives. Each acrylic adhesive has two components: the adhesive base or resin, and the Activator. Structural acrylic adhesives are termed œreactive cure systems. The adhesive
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass, Concrete / Masonry, Metal, Paper / Paperboard, Plastic, Porous Surfaces, Textiles / Fabrics, Wood / Wood Product, Other
- Dissimilar Substrates: Yes
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Acrylic / Polyacrylate
- Features: Thermal Compound / Interface (Thermally Conductive), Thermal Insulation / Heat Insulating, Electrical Insulation / Dielectric Material, Flexible / Dampening, Non-corrosive Cure, Phase Change
Description: protection of sharp edges, corners, and welds. This product can be applied directly to marginally prepared steel surfaces. Low VOC,<100 g/L Chemical resistant Low odor Abrasion resistant RECOMMENDED USAGE Marine applications Fabrication shops Refineries Pulp and paper mills Chemical plants
- Type: Coating
- Technology: Thermoset
- Substrate / Surface: Aluminum, Concrete / Masonry, Steel, Other
- Surface Location / Orientation: Exterior
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Adhesives for Everything
weathering, vibration, moisture and chemicals. Solvent-based Solvent-based adhesives are a one-part solvent evaporation system with a rubber or plastic base. Good product for laminating or for covering a large surface area economically. Water-based Water-based adhesives can be used in a wide variety of (read more)
Browse Industrial Adhesives Datasheets for Ellsworth Adhesives
Master Bond, Inc.
Toughened B-Staged Adhesive Film
electrical insulator. Unlike other heat resistant epoxy systems, FLM36 possesses more flexibility and toughness, which enables it to endure thermal and mechanical shocks as well as thermal cycling. It also has good chemical resistance to water, acids, bases, fuels and oils. The film has release paper on (read more)
Browse Specialty Adhesives, Sealants, and Compounds Datasheets for Master Bond, Inc.
More Information Top
New Method for Improving Properties of Polymer Composites by Using Organic Inorganic Hybrid Polymers
In this paper , organic inorganic hybrid polymers (HP) are prepared based on a new technology and applied as additives for polymer products like thermoset plastics and in lacquers and other types of coatings for surface protection.
Titanium Dioxide Technology Trends and Regional Production Cost Benchmarking
… tion of surface coatings, such as water-based and alkyl- based paints, varnishes, and lacquers … … the manufacture of quality papers ; in conferring UV (UV) protection to many plastic products (primarily low-density polyethylene … … various other thermoplastics and thermosets ); and in printing inks …
Antimicrobial Activity of Pomegranate ( Punica granatum L.) Peel Extract, Physical, Mechanical, Barrier and Antimicrobial Properties of Pomegranate Peel Extrac...
… showed that generally recognized as safe (GRAS), non-GRAS and ‘natural’ antimicrobials have been incorporated into paper , thermoplastics and thermosets and have been tested … … Use of antimicrobial substances based on essential oils is … … higher safety and quality products .9 Volatile and non …
Encyclopedia of Industrial Additives, Volume 2
… dispersion and un- usually low binder demand; used in coatings (latex and oil- based paints, tex- tile coatings … … plastic fillers (thermoplastics and thermosets , extrud- ed, molded, cast, coated products , plas- tisols), rubber fillers … … patching plaster), ceramics flux, paper fillers (in neutral or …
Development of ontology for the anisotropic conductive adhesive interconnect technology in electronics applications
In a paper by Reinke (83) in 1989, a high density conductive adhesive interconnect system was developed to interconnect the dot matrix and active matrix display products with their fine pitches to the driver board. This system differed from the planar type in that it uses an anisotropic conductive thermoset film ACF at the bond area over conductive traces etched out of 9 or 15 micron wrought copper foil laminated to polyester or polyimide base film.
Complex Composites Solve Problems
In this case, a material supplier can mix a less rigid and less expensive material with the fiberglass- based thermoset to produce a complex composite that is significantly less expensive than the fiberglass product , but still meets the strength requirements. A conventional paper -based material would be economically acceptable in this case, but it does not have …
Epoxy–lignin polyblends. III. Thermal properties and infrared analysis
… in partial or total removal of lignin from wood- or lignin-containing pulps, by the action of appropriate reagents3 Kraft lignin used in the present study is a technical product, a byproduct of the forest products industry based on an alkaline delignification. In 1980, 20 million tons of Kraft lignin were generated from the pulping process in the U.S. pulp and paper industry alone.*A very small amount was used worldwide in thermosets , as antioxidants or fillers in rubber and as a component …
Fibre reinforced concrete: a new horizon in composite material. - Canadian Chemical News | HighBeam Research
ABSTRACT This paper focuses on the incorporation of the sub- product materials based on the fibres and powders as used in the reinforcement of a cement matrix. These reinforcements (fibres and powders) were obtained from recycling by crushing of a thermoset composite based on …
Influence of MMT nanoclay on impedance spectroscopy analysis of naturally woven coconut sheath/polyester hybrid composite
tions.1–3 The incorporation of plant fibrous reinforcements in thermoset matrix with nanofillers leads to high performance … … found to be more popular dielectrics to meet applications, such as suspension insulators, bushings, studs, sleeves, and switch boards.4 Cellulose- based fibers as reinforcement in … … to develop more innovative products in automobile, construction, chemi- cal, and paper industries.5–7 Owing to …
… bonding operation due to the fact that water is produced as a by- product of the curing … Uses for the polyamide thermoset adhesives include wood bonding, bonding of aluminum honeycomb structures for aircraft, bonding copper foil to epoxy/glass or paper -reinforced phenolic laminates, as in printed circuit bases , and as adhesives for steel.