Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Supplier: Aremco Products, Inc.
Description: Aremco offers a wide range of high purity metals and ceramics that are applicable to scientists and engineers involved in basic research and applied product development.
- State of Matter: Powder
- Inorganic Compounds: Other
- Ionic Component: Transition Metals (Ti, Fe, Ni, etc)
- Non-Metal Compounds: All Non-Metals, Carbides
Supplier: PSM Industries
Description: Shape Complexity High Volume Experience Ferro-Tic SBC ~ Steel Bonded Titanium Carbide ~ Newburgh, New York Ferro-Tic® Machineable Carbides Severe Wear Applications Hot Isostatic Pressed Materials Yillik Carbide Products ~ Precision Cemented Carbides ~ Ontario, California Wide Variety
- Forming Process: Mechanical Pressing, HIP, Metal Injection Molding (MIM), Sintering, Other
- Material: Brass / Bronze, Composite, Copper, Nickel Alloy, Stainless Steel, Steel, Other
- Density Ratio (% Theoretical Density): Fully Dense, 90% to 99% T.D., 85% to 90% T.D., < 85% T.D., Open Porosity Material
- Services: Assembly Services, Design Assistance, Heat-treating, High Volume Production, Oil Impregnating, Prototype / Short Run, Resin / Plastic Impregnating, Secondary Machining, Sinter Brazing, Sinter Hardening, Tool / Mold Making, Other
Standards and Technical Documents - Hardmetals -- Determination of titanium -- Photometric peroxide method -- ISO 4501:1978
Description: The method is applicable to carbide and binder metal powder mixtures, free of lubricant, and all grades of presintered or sintered hardmetals, with a titanium content exceeding 0,2 % (m/m). Specifies principle, interfering elements, reagents, apparatus, sample preparation, procedure, elimination
Supplier: Nanoscale Corporation
Description: 100g, standard mesh size is 16-35, controllable flow characteristics
- Application: Catalyst, Reinforcement / Filler, Specialty / Other
- Type: Nano Powder / Particulate
- Material Type: Ceramic / Carbide, Chemical / Precursor, Nanocomposite, Other
- Glassy / Amorphous: Yes
Supplier: Kittyhawk Products
Description: expertise provides a unique service. Hot Isostatic Processing Powder Consolidation Carbide Densification Diffusion Bonding Casting Densification Pressure Brazing Reduce Scrap Losses Service and Reliability Kittyhawk Products offers fast turnaround times and high quality service. Most parts
- Capabilities: Canning / HIP Tooling, Casting Densification, Densification / Porosity Removal, Diffusion Bonding, Laboratory / Developmental, Piggybacking, Powder Consolidation, Pressure Brazing, Production Processing
- Material Processed: Aluminum / Magnesium Alloys, Carbides / Cutting Tools, Copper Alloys, Metals, Nickel / Cobalt Superalloys, Tool Steel / High Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium Alloys, Specialty / Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only
Supplier: Paramount Metal Finishing Company
Description: apply over 50 different finishes on a regular basis and have the unique ability to paint, powder coat, anodize, plate, assemble and screen-print at one location. A wide variety of functional coatings for industrial applications are available. These coatings serve a multitude of performance
- Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Carbide, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Glass, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Wood
- Painting Processes: Dip / Immersion Coating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, General Painting
- Functional Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Antireflective, Anti-slip / Abrasive, Chemical Resistant, Conductive, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Dielectric, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Oil & Grease Resistant, Porosity / Surface Sealing, Protective, VOC Compliant, Waterproof /
- Additional Services / Surface Prep: Abrasive Blasting, Degreasing, Inspection / Monitoring, New / OEM Parts, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Recoating / Refinishing, Research & Development, Stripping / Coating Removal, Other
Supplier: Plastonics, Inc.
Description: Plastonics has been a custom powder coater since 1959. We have the capability of applying many different plastics: nylon, vinyl, polyethylene, polyolefins, epoxies, polyesters, fluorocarbons and more. All of these plastics are applied using the Powder Coating processes. The fluidized bed (dip
- Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Carbide, Ceramic, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Glass, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Plastic, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Wood, Specialty / Other
- Painting Processes: Dip / Immersion Coating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating
- Functional Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Antireflective, Anti-slip / Abrasive, Chemical Resistant, Conductive, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Dielectric, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Mold Release / Nonstick, Oil & Grease Resistant, Porosity / Surface Sealing, Protective,
- Additional Services / Surface Prep: Abrasive Blasting, Burn-off / Thermal Cleaning, Degreasing, On-site / Field Work (Buildings, Structures), Recoating / Refinishing, Selective Coating, Stripping / Coating Removal, Ultrasonic Cleaning
Supplier: CMF Industries, Inc.
Description: in ferrous metals, nonferrous metals and a broad range of plastics, CMF Industries delivers quality parts using the following manufacturing processes: Castings Forgings Stamping Fine Blanking Deep Drawing Injection Molded Plastics Extrusions Fabrications Machining Grinding Painting, Powder
- Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Carbide, Ceramic, Copper / Copper Alloys, Glass, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Painting Processes: Powder Coating, General Painting
- Functional Performance: Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Protective
- Additional Services / Surface Prep: New / OEM Parts, Sanding / Grinding
Supplier: APEX Machine Tool Company
Description: on a wide variety of materials from aluminum and plastics to composites and stainless steels and into titanium and high temperature alloys. We are also capable of producing fabricated structures totaling 120” X 60” X 60”. Precision Machined Parts for the Aerospace, Medical, Industrial
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Carbide, Cast Iron, Copper, Hardened Metals, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Ultra-hard Materials
- EDM Capabilities: Electrode EDM, Wire EDM, Small-Hole EDM
- Specialty Machining: Tool & Die Manufacturing, Jigs and Fixtures
- Length Capacity: Less than 1", Greater than 48"
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Titanium Carbide Powder Top
Savage Engineering, Inc.
Powder Compaction Press
Savage Powder Compaction and Briquetting applications include vertical upacting or downacting compaction for loose fill, bulk materials, and powders. Savage's Powder Compaction Presses are available with hoppers, fill shoes, ejectors, shuttles, conveyors, and with volumetric or loss-in-weight feeders. Three piece powder dies are available with floating or fixed cavity, punches, and stripper. Materials include friction materials, metal powders, graphite, carbon, ceramics, boron nitride, carbide... (read more)
Browse Powder Compacting Equipment Datasheets for Savage Engineering, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Qualification Method For Powder Injection Molded Components
is presented to qualify a PIM process that meets a final specification at a minimum cost. A rationale for choosing only the most critical process control methods is presented. book.pmd QUALIFICATION METHOD FOR. POWDER INJECTION MOLDED COMPONENTS. Donald F. Heaney, Associate Director. The Center
Hot Isostatic Presses (HIP)
(HIP) are used for densifying high-performance ceramics, ferrites and cemented carbides; net-shape forming of nickel-base superalloy and titanium powders; compacting high-speed tool steel; diffusion bonding of similar and dissimilar materials; and eliminating voids in aerospace castings
by powder-metallurgy methods. Tungsten, Tunsten Metal Prices. Send Request for Quote 973-276-5000. f: 973-276-5050 toll free: 800-600-9290. Home. Forgings. Custom Hand-Rolled Bars. Custom Melting. Value Added Services. About Us. Free Catalog. Quick Literature. In the News. White Papers. Metals Outlook
Hot Isostatic Pressing: Today and Tomorrow (.pdf)
. and wear parts. optimized material properties. -4-. Two basic HIP methods are employed to compact powder parts: Direct HIP involves gas atomized powders of less than ~92% density that. are placed in a gas-impermeable metal or glass container for consolida-. tion, isolating the powder from the process
New Way To Make Dense Complex-Shaped Ceramics At Lower Cost
students were able to create composites containing some of the world's hardest materials, including boron carbide, zirconium carbide, hafnium carbide, titanium carbide, and zirconium diboride. In tests, the Ohio State engineers molded a curved object out of tungsten carbide, a fine gray ceramic powder
Milling Equipment FAQs
power to the mill or by increasing the rate of feed. Some products are simply polished to remove sharp edges by running at elevated feed rates with low grinding pressure, a process that changes how the material compacts. What materials can be ground in a jet mill?. Any powder that is crystalline
Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) Presentation
. features ±.015”. CIP - Typical Materials. Titanium alloys. Tool steels. Cutting tools. Stainless steels. Porous filters. Refractory metals. Composite materials. Macro composites (Ti/W warheads). Micro composites (Ti/TiB2, Ti/TiC). HIP Clad Composites. Powder/powder, powder/solid, solid/solid. Perfect
Medical Device Link . Western Switzerland
. A variety of materials can be polished in this manner, and the company has developed a method for polishing titanium that has gotten the attention of medical device OEMs, notes sales manager Christian Farine. "We have a niche presence in several industries, from aerospace to information technologies
Engineering Web Search: Titanium Carbide Powder Top
Titanium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Titanium From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia For other uses, see Titanium (disambiguation).
- Silicon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Titanium carbide powder - Product Picture From Changsha Asian...
home products none Titanium carbide powder Titanium carbide powder... VANADIUM ALUMINIUM ALLOY...
Alibaba Manufacturer Directory - Suppliers, Manufacturers,...
home products Titanium carbide powder Titanium carbide powder Titanium carbide powder TiC-TaC-WC solid solution powder
standard tungsten carbide powder - offers from standard...
standard tungsten carbide powder manufacturers, exporters, suppliers, factories and distributors related to standard tungsten carbide powder
Tantalum Carbide Powder TaC - Shanghai Jiangix Metals Co.,...
Home > Buy Now > Other Metals & Metal Products > Tantalum Carbide Powder TaC
ASTM B311 - 08 Standard Test Method for Density of Powder...
ASTM B311 - 08 Standard Test Method for Density of Powder Metallurgy (PM) Materials Containing Less Than Two Percent Porosity
ASTM B925 - 08 Standard Practices for Production and...
Magnetic Iron Parts Fabricated by Powder Metallurgy (P/M) Techniques A839 Specification for Iron-Phosphorus Powder Metallurgy (P/M) Parts for Soft