Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
Description: DFT® wire is a metal-to-metal composite developed to combine the desired physical and mechanical attributes of two or more materials into a single wire or ribbon system. As a result of extreme compressive forces imparted during the processing of the dissimilar materials, the mechanical bond
- Metal / Alloy Types: Stainless Steel (UNS S), Nickel / Nickel Alloy (UNS N), Noble / Precious Metal (UNS P), Gold / Gold Alloy, Silver / Silver Alloy, Platinum / Platinum Alloys, Refractory / Reactive (UNS R), Cobalt / Cobalt Alloy, Tungsten / Tungsten Alloy, Tantalum / Tantalum Alloy, Titanium
- Metal Matrix Composite: Yes
- Superalloy: Yes
- Standards / Specifications: ASTM / ASME
Supplier: Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
Description: DBS® (or Drawn Brazed Strand) consists of alloy wires stranded around a core wire of a softer, highly conductive material such as silver. The wire is then brazed and drawn in the normal wire drawing process. The resulting wire combines increased fatigue life, high conductivity, and great
- Metal / Alloy Types: Stainless Steel (UNS S), Nickel / Nickel Alloy (UNS N), Noble / Precious Metal (UNS P), Silver / Silver Alloy, Refractory / Reactive (UNS R), Cobalt / Cobalt Alloy, Titanium / Titanium Alloy
- Light Alloy: Yes
- Superalloy: Yes
- Standards / Specifications: ASTM / ASME
Technical Books - WELDING HANDBOOK VOLUME 3 - MATERIALS AND APPLICATIONS PART 1 (AWS WHB V3) -- AWS WHB-3.8Supplier: American Welding Society (AWS)
Description: and underwater welding and cutting. Volume Four, Materials and Applications-Part 2, will contain information mostly on ferrous materials, but it also will cover titanium, clad and dissimilar metals, tube-totubesheet welding, and the reactive, refractory, and precious metals and alloys. Volume FourShow More
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Ti Roll-Clad Plate: More Cost-Effective Plate Products for Utilizing Titanium and Zirconium Alloys in Chemical Processes Volume 24, Issue 2 (March 1996) A new family of hot roll-bonded composite reactive metal plate products, known as Ti Roll-Clad Plate, was developed and offers significant costShow More
Description: PA&E has over 20 years of experience in metal surface finishing. We are experts at plating a variety of metals including aluminum, titatnium, iron/nickel alloys, copper and even our explosively bonded bi-metallic transition materials. We have a staff of certified chemical and process engineers
- Coating Process: Black Oxide, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Cladding, Dip / Immersion Coating, Painting, Spray Coating, Thermal Spraying
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Mold Release / Nonstick, Protective, Reflective, Wear / Erosion Resistant
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Buffing / Polishing, Electropolishing
Dimensional Gages and Instruments - Premium Benchtop Unit for Universal Coating Thickness Measurement and Material Testing -- FISCHERSCOPE® MMS® PC2Supplier: Fischer Technology, Inc.
Description: (Antifingerprints), Solar cell coatings (CdTe/ glass), Gold coatings on contacts, tinlead alloy coatings on solder pads and traces, photo resist coatings, oil and wax coatings (BETASCOPE®). Surface copper cladding thickness and copper plating thickness in through-holes (SIGMASCOPE®/ PHASCOPE®
- Type: Thickness Gage
- Technology: Electronic
- Resolution: 0.0 to 0.0787 inch
- Mounting / Loading Options: Benchtop / Floor
Description: the "impossible" for more than 30 years with its innovative metal-to-ceramic, metal-to-composite, and metal-to-metal bonding solutions. PA&E's numerous "explosive" technologies such as Explosive Bonding can join otherwise incompatible materials without compromising other critical elements
- Cladding / Hardfacing Process: Explosive Bonding, Specialty / Other
- Hardening / Heat Treatment: Yes
- Materials: Aluminum, Braze, Carbide / Hardmetal, Composite / Metal Matrix, Copper / Copper Alloy, Nickel / Nickel Alloy, Precious Metal (Gold, Silver), Refractory Metal, Solder, Steel - Stainless, Steel - High Carbon / Alloy, Steel - Tool, Titanium Alloy
- Function / Performance: Abrasion / Erosion Resistant, Blast Mitigation / Armor, Conductive / Electrical, Corrosion / Chemical Resistant (Rust Preventive), Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Impact Resistant, Magnetic, Non-magnetic, Wear / Tribology, Specialty / Other
Description: No Description Provided
- Coating Process: Cladding, Plating / Electroplating, Thin Film Coating
- Functional / Performance: Antireflective, Conductive, Dielectric, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Protective, Reflective, Wear / Erosion Resistant, Other
- Materials: Composites, Glass, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Titanium, Specialty / Other
- Cleaning / Parts Washing: Stripping / Coating Removal, Ultrasonic Cleaning, Other
Supplier: Impreglon, Inc.
Description: Impreglon, Inc. has grown to become a market leader in the development and application of high performance coatings. With application solutions based on fluoropolymers, plastic, metal and ceramics, or combinations thereof, we service a broad selection of industries including aerospace, chemicals
- Corrosion Mitigation Capabilities: Cathodic Protection, Cladding / Hardfacing, Coating / Painting, Corrosion Repair, Inspection / Monitoring, Liner / Lining System, Material Selection / Design Assistance, Passivation, Other
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Specialty / Other
- Industry Expertise: Agricultural / Forestry, Automotive, Chemicals / Materials, Consumer, Electrical / Electronics, Food and Beverage, General Industrial, Marine, Medical, Metals and Mining, Packaging, Petroleum / Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Pulp and Paper, Utilities, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Synertech PM Inc.
Description: The leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing Synertech P/M, Inc. has the technical expertise in PM and HIP to research, develop and produse the highest quality products in a cost effective and timely manner. Synertech P/M, Inc. was established
- Cladding / Hardfacing Process: Diffusion Bonding, Hardfacing
- Materials: Carbide / Hardmetal, Copper / Copper Alloy, Nickel / Nickel Alloy, Refractory Metal, Steel - Stainless, Steel - High Carbon / Alloy, Steel - Tool, Titanium Alloy
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only
Supplier: Kittyhawk Products
Description: Kittyhawk Products believes that high quality, personalized service is a key fundamental in today's market. For aerospace, electronic, commercial, medical, and cladding products alike, we deliver the highest quality of service. HIPing is the answer to solving your precision and complex casting
- Capabilities: Canning / HIP Tooling, Casting Densification, Densification / Porosity Removal, Diffusion Bonding, Laboratory / Developmental, Piggybacking, Powder Consolidation, Pressure Brazing, Production Processing
- Operating Pressure: 1000 to 15000 psi
- Operating Temperature: 400 to 2250 F
- Chamber Diameter: 18 to 46 inch
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
Niobium Plate, Sheet, Foil, Tubing, Rod, Wire, Bar
. Olsen Cup Testing is available on request for thinner gauges. GSNb has similar values to Commercial Grade niobium. Typical Olsen Cup depth values for 0.005 to 0.010 ” thick GSNb are 0.240 ”(6.1) min. Fabrication. Machinability: While challenging, GSNb can be machined using high rake angle tools, slow feeds and speeds, and water-soluble oils. Weldability: GSNb can be resistance welded to itself and other metals such as tantalum, nickel, platinum, titanium and niobium. . It can... (read more)
Browse Refractory and Reactive Metals Datasheets for H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
Conduct Research Top
Hydrometallurgical Applications of Titanium-Clad Steel (.pdf)
Titanium is the material of choice for corrosion control in many hydrometallurgy processes. Titanium provides superior corrosion protection in autoclaves and support vessels for pressure acid leaching and pressure oxidation leaching of ores. Clad metal construction offers a significant cost
More Information Top
Analytical study on the Fe/Ti interface in titanium‐clad steels
Cladding metal ( Titanium .
Thereby, conventional and alfernierende lead-alloys, lead dioxide on graphite and titanium were debated further also with noble metal coated titanium and niobium.
Interfacial microstructure and properties of a vacuum hot roll-bonded titanium-stainless steel clad plate with a niobium interlayer
The chemical composition of the clad metal ti- tanium plate, ASTM B265 and the base metal 304 SS plate is presented in Table 1.
New developments and possibilities with coated Titan‐Anoden
To be loaded with platinum- metals coated titan -anodes konnen up to anodic current densities of 10 kA/m2.
Corrosion of oxide-coated titanium (DSA) anodes in organic solvents (especially methanol)
If this type of anode is operated in anhydrous alcohol systems, the use of a noble metal, or noble metal clad titanium , support would be worth considering.
THE CLADDING OF ZIRCONIUM
Brittle diffusion products were formed between zir- conium and all of the cladding metals except titanium , and under conditions favorable to extensive diffusion these brittle diffusion bands increased in width and were fragmented during rolling.
Conversion Iffezheim of the Cathodic corrosion protection on the prestressed concrete superstructures of the sluice bridge
In the foreign power systems predominantly inserted into Germany, there are coated titan anodes the most extensive experiences with so-called mixing metal oxide concerning the anode material (MMO anodes).
An analysis of the formability of aluminum/copper clad metals with different thicknesses by the finite element method and experiment
2009) Investigation of optimum process parameters on the sheet hydro- forming of titanium /aluminum clad metal for battery housing.
Blank shape optimization in sheet metal Hydromechanical Deep Drawing (HDD)
 Huang-Chi Tseng, Zong-Chun Wu, Chinghua Hung, Ming-Hu Lee, Chin-Chuan Huang, Investigation of Optimum Process Parameters on the Sheet Hydroforming of Titanium / Aluminum Clad Metal for Battery Housing, 4th International Conference on Tube Hydroforming (TUBEHYDRO 2009) September …
In-Plane Testing Behavior of Adhesive-Bonded Steel Sheets: Influence of Sheet Surface Roughness, Adhesive Thickness, and Bonding Width
 Tseng, H. C., Hung, J. C., Hung, C., and Lee, M. F., “Experimental and Numerical Analysis of Titanium /Alumi- num Clad Metal Sheets in Sheet Hydroforming,” Int. J. Adv.