Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Description: pollution load) Converting the measured TOC values allows applications to COD total volume control. (*1) TOC → COD conversion functions are installed as standard. Reading flow rate signals from a flow meter (*2) permits COD load conversion calculations. Wastewater treatment plant influent
- Analysis Method: Combustion, Other
- Analytes Measured: Total Organic Carbon, Nonpurgeable Organic Carbon, Other
- Sample Introduction: Syringe
- Measurement Range: 0.0 to 20000 ppm
Supplier: Mar Cor Purification
Description: The RODI Reverse Osmosis/Electrodeionization systems are unique water purification systems that combine reverse osmosis and electro deionization in intergrated units. The RODI systems will produce high purity water low in TOC, microorganisms and particles with a resistivity up to 18.2 Megohm cm
- Continuous Flow Rate: 90 to 900 GPH
- Market: Food / Medical / Sanitary
Supplier: Mettler-Toledo Process Analytics
Description: The Pump Module uses a precision, positive displacement pump to provide a highly stable, metered flow of process water to the TOC sensor to ensure reliable and consistent TOC measurement performance. This accessory is recommended for applications where system pressure is either too low to provide
- Water Type: Potable Water
- Water Temperature: 32 to 212 F
- Type: Positive Displacement Pumps
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 0.3170 GPH
Supplier: GE Digital Energy
Description: /critical power protection main unit Protection & Control Thermal image protection Unbalance or current reversal Phase, ground TOC Phase, ground IOC 4 preconfigured overcurrent curves (ANSI, IEC) Undercurrent Maximum number of starts Monitoring & Metering 24 event record Analog/digital
- Undercurrent: Yes
Supplier: Aqua Solutions, Inc.
Description: High Flow Type I Analytical Grade Low TOC RO+DI System With UV Oxidizer/Sterilizer This combination Reverse Osmosis System and 8-12 Liters/minute DI System is for operation on virtually any quality tap water. The system is mounted on a welded aluminum frame and includes a built-in three stageShow More
Supplier: Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
Description: Instruments" molbloc system accurate to 0.02% F.S. Able to calibrate & certify mass flow controllers/meters, and variable flow devices. Range of 0.5 - 500 slm (sccm, scfm, scfh, slh). Fully computer driven library. Automated K factor calculation. Automated temperature compensation. Up to 10 data point
- Services Offered: Bench Repair (Off-site), Field / On-site Repair , Calibration Service, Calibration Documentation, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Pick-up and Delivery, Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Rapid Turnaround, Replacement / Exchange Program, Product Sales - Used / Refurbished,
- Acoustic / Vibration Equipment: Sound Level Meters / Dosimeters, Position Sensor / Instrument, Speed / Velocity Instrument
- Electrical / Electronic Test: Analyzers, Automated Test Equipment (ATE), Data Acquisition / Signal Conditioning, Data / Chart Recorder, Data / Chart Recorder, RF / Microwave Instruments, Generators (Function, Pulse, etc.), Oscilloscopes / Scopes, Power Supplies / Amplifiers, Specialty / Other
- Process / Laboratory: / Instruments, Oil in Water Monitors, pH / ORP Meters, Pressure / Vacuum Instruments, Process Controllers / Control Systems, Temperature Instruments, TOC Analyzers, Vacuum Instruments, Vacuum Pumps / Generators, Viscometers / Rheometers, Water Quality Instruments, Weather Instruments / Solar Radiometers
Supplier: TOC Systems, Inc.
Description: For use with All Star TOC Analyzers Alkalinity/Direct Method Avoids Titrimetric/Colorimetric Procedures Reports Total & Phenolphthalein Alkalinity Requires No Probes Integrates with StarTOC Onboard Computer Interference - Free Analysis Completely Automatic Rapid Response (3 - 4 Minutes
- Dissolved CO2 Range: 1 to 1000 ppm
- Display Type: Digital Display
- User Controls: Digital Front Panel
- Built-in or Self-calibration: Yes
Supplier: Real Tech, Inc.
Description: Real UV254 'M' series products allow for the instantaneous real time detection of the UV254 organic water quality test parameter. All our 'M' series monitors benefit from our unique technology advantages to provide effective and simple solutions to the inherent challenges of UV254 real time organic
- Analysis Method: Other
- Analytes Measured: Total Organic Carbon
- Accuracy: 0.5000 %
- Local Interface: Digital Front Panel
Supplier: GE Digital Energy
Description: at any voltage level Backup/auxiliary protection for transformers, generators and motors Protection & Control Phase, ground TOC and IOC Thermal image protection Circuit breaker control (open and close) Four shot autorecloser Cold load pickup function Configurable breaker failure to open
- Ground (Earth) Fault: Yes
- Phase Sequence: Yes
- Over-current Protection: Yes
- Time Delay: Yes
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Interphex Booth Previews
SmartPlant-PC is the latest API synthesis plant from The modular systems are designed to allow customers to safely, dispense, charge, sample, filter and dry potent compounds. Coriolis Meter Handles Entrained Gas "The CFT50 digital Coriolis mass flowmeter from provides an accurate measurement
More Information Top
International Conference on Environmental Systems (ICES) > Development of Water Recovery Demonstration System for Further Manned Space Exploration (AIAA 2013-3...
TOC meter .
The Effects on Solubility of PCP by Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Root Exudates in Different Environmental Conditions
After that the collected root exudates solution was filtered through 0.45 μm filter membrane, analyzed by Shimadzu TOC meter .
Guidance for Treatment of Airport Stormwater Containing Deicers
The aerated gravel bed is monitored with influent and effluent TOC meters , an effluent ammonia meter, and four influent flow .
SUSTAINABLE ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES - PROCEEDINGS OF THE THIRD ASIA PACIFIC CONFERENCE
… KOlO, the concentration of tetrachloroethylene (TCE) was measured by a gas chromatograph (GC-14B, Shimadzu Ltd.) according to JIS K0125, the concentration of bisphenol A was measured by the gas chromatograph and TOC was measured by TOC meters (TOC-5000 and TOC …
Denitrification in shallow groundwater in a coastal agricultural area in Japan
Dissolved organic carbon (DOC) was measured with a TOC meter (Shimazu TOC-5000) after remov- ing dissolved inorganic carbon by bubbling with N2 gas at pH2.
Remediation of explosive-polluted soil in slurry phase by aerobic biostimulation
For reflect the pollution characteristic of soil by TNT manufacturing wastewater, the soil was extracted with acetone solution (acetone/water, 1/1 in volume) at 10 g soil/50 mL, and the acetone-extracted fraction was analyzed by TOC meter (1020A, OI, USA) after the …
After termination of the test, the residual amount of the test substance was determined with LC and TOC meter .
MITI method (similar to OECD TG301C) Test solutions (duplicate) were centrifuged at 1500 x g for 10 min and the resulting supernatant was analyzed by GC and TOC meter .
Sustainable Development of Sea-Corridors and Coastal Waters
TOC was measured with online TOC meters .
Bacterial Inactivation by Ultrasonic Waves: Role of Ionic Strength, Humic Acid, and Temperature
The TOC content of the SRHA stock solution was found to be 201.0± 18 mg/L using TOC meter (TOC-VCPH, Shimadzu).
Concurrence of Anaerobic Ammonium Oxidation and Organotrophic Denitrification in Presence of p -Cresol
Inorganic carbon was measured in a TOC meter (Shimadzu Co. Model TOC-5000A).
Hydrochemical disturbances measured in groundwater during the construction and operation of a large-scale underground facility in deep crystalline rock in Japan
S2- , total carbon, and dissolved inorganic carbon (DIC) were analyzed by ultraviolet and visible light spectropho- tometry (SHIMADZU UVmini-1240) and a TOC meter (Analytikjena multi-N/C 2100S) with a precision of ±10 %. dD and d18 O were analyzed by mass …
Applying Raman spectroscopy to the assessment of the biodegradation of industrial polyurethanes wastes
Several offline analyses were carried out during the incubation to confirm the presence of biodegradation by mea- suring inorganic carbon release into the aqueous phase using a TOC meter VCS following the manufacturer’s instructions (Shimadzu, France).