Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: with collets are especially well suited for the precision grinding with grinding tips and for fabricating using carbine cutters in foundries - in the tool- - die- - and mold making or in small industrial areas.
- Type: Die Grinder / Rotary Tool
- Mounting: Handheld / None
- Rotary Speed: 55000 to 72000 rpm
- Power: 0.1474 to 0.1742 HP
Description: Fast - efficient filling - sanding and deburring tool - weight reduced by half for comfortable operation over long periods of time. Use: An air file is suitable for deburring - filling - fine grinding and lapping; in mould making - fixture- and apparatus construction and in foundries. Ideal
- Type: Specialty / Other
- Mounting: Handheld / None
- Rotary Speed: 6300 rpm
- Driver Technology: Air / Pneumatic
Supplier: Baldor Electric Company
Description: General purpose grinding. Used for shaping objects by removing material. Sharpens small tools.
- Type: Grinder - Grinding Wheel
- Mounting: Bench
- Rotary Speed: 3600 rpm
- Power: 0.3300 HP
Supplier: Acme Tools
Description: it. Precision-machined aluminum tool rests with an industrial cast iron base and motor housing lets you focus on the job knowing that the DEWALT® bench grinder won't let you down. Additional Features - 3/4 HP induction motor provides superior power for industrial grinding applications - Rugged cast
- Mounting: Bench
- Power: 0.7500 HP
- Motor Voltage and Phase: 115 / 120 V 60 Hz
Supplier: DCM Tech Corp
Description: the entire surface area offering substantial productivity gains. Make sure you contact DCM Tech for ALL your surface grinding needs, as we offer a complete line of Industrial Surface Grinders, a blanchard grinder style of Industrial Rotary Table Surface Grinders, Punch and Die Grinders, Meat Plate
- Type: Grinder - Grinding Wheel, Superabrasive Grinder, Surface Grinder
- Mounting: Floor / Stationary (Machine Tool)
- Rotary Speed: 0.0 to 2400 rpm
- Surface / Linear Speed: 0.0 to 0.6000 in/sec
Grinders and Grinding Machines - Baldor 632E 6" Industrial Grinder, 1,800 RPM, Cast Iron Tool -- BAL632ESupplier: Mile-X Equipment, Inc.
Description: Baldor 6" Industrial Grinder Cast Cast iron exhaust type wheel guards. 8-foot power cord. Base mounted on/off switch. Rubber feet to minimize vibration. Features: Built for heavy duty grinding, powered by Baldor PSC type motor (except 612E & 662E which are split phase) Slim designShow More
Grinders and Grinding Machines - 5" Jumbo Flap Disc Keyless Guard for Small Angle Grinder -- D284992Supplier: DEWALT Industrial Tool Co.
Description: Product Features Quick and easy adjustments of the guard
- Type: Angle Grinder
- Mounting: Handheld / None
Supplier: Investments Hardware, Ltd. (IHL)
Description: Dewalt DW758 Bench Grinder 8" Features 3/4 HP induction motor provides superior power for industrial grinding applications Rugged cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolonged life Motor runs at 3,600 rpm for high speed material removal Precision-machined aluminum toolShow More
Grinders and Grinding Machines - Cleco Vertical Grinder, 6K, 7" Wheel, 1.0 HP, 15VSB-60 -- 027-15VSB-60Supplier: Bluetools
Description: with a robust sand-cast housing for heavy-duty material removal and rough grinding applications for the most demanding industrial applications. Cleco grinders meet the demanding requirements of industries, including shipbuilding, pipe fabricating, transportation equipment manufacturing, and welding . SinceShow More
Supplier: CS UNITEC
Description: The most powerful speed-controlled angle surface finishing and blending tool in its class. Variable speed from 2000 to 7300 RPM, 12.27 Amp (1350 W) power, disc change in seconds without tools. For disc diameters of 4", 4-1/2", 5", 6" and 7". The most powerful single-handed multi-function machine
- Type: Angle Grinder, Die Grinder / Rotary Tool, Disc Grinder, Polisher-Grinder
- Mounting: Handheld / None, Portable (Field / Plant)
- Rotary Speed: 2000 to 7300 rpm
- Power: 1.81 HP
Supplier: U.S. Welding & Safety Supply Co.
Description: The 6140-33 4-1/2" 7 Amp Small Angle Grinder (Slide Switch w/ Lock-on) delivers performance, durability and ease-of-use features for industrial users. Milwaukee's built in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life. 25% longer lasting epoxy motorShow More
Supplier: Baldor Electric Company
Description: General purpose grinding. Used for shaping objects by removing material. Sharpens small tools. Suitable for heavy grinding because of 1/2 horsepower motor and 7" diameter x 1" wide wheels.
- Type: Buffer / Buffing Machine
- Mounting: Bench
- Power: 0.5000 HP
- Current: 1.7 to 3.4 amps
Sanders and Sanding Machines - Baldor 2048-153D Stationary Belt Sander 1-1/2 HP, 3600 RPM -- BAL2048153DSupplier: Mile-X Equipment, Inc.
Description: Baldor Stationary Abrasive Belt Sander - Three Phase This Baldor Stationary Belt Sander ships by truck and the shipping charges calculated are to a commercial address only. If non-commercial, check the residential shipping option above. Baldor offers several options when it comes to industrial
- Type: Sander
Description: Effective High power output - low weight Ergonomic Long lifespan Polishers Tools for Polishing and Grinding Our polishers are designed to perform best on heavy duty - industrial applications. The robust construction of our tools assures an extended logevity - even when used in 24/7 operationsShow More
Description: We offer a complete selection of spindles from world's foremost manufacturers and suppliers. They include SLF, Westwind, Kavo, Precise, Excellon and Jager to name a few. Spindle types include grinding, die mould, drilling, milling, dicing, hand tool, deburring, router, engraving, industrial
- Operating Speed: 45000 rpm
- Spindle Power: 8.7 HP
- Input Voltage (if applicable): 350 volts
- Spindle Drive: Motorized
Supplier: Bepex International LLC
Description: The REH disintegrator machine is a combination of Bepex’s modified Extructor and horizontal RH Disintegrator. The workhorse of our Disintegrator Series, this mill is two steps in one: coarse grinding of large feeds followed by fine grinding into a uniform powder The two machine sections
- Industry or Material Processed: Chemicals / Fertilizers, Food Processing / Grain, Pharmaceutical / Cosmetics, Sanitary
- Process Type: Dry
- Feed: Batch, Continuous
- Equipment Types: Hammer / Cage Mill
Supplier: Interplex Industries, Inc.
Description: Interplex's decorative surface finish capabilities include physical vapor deposition (PVD), anodizing, sand blasting, diamond cutting and laser marking, commonly used for mobile device (cell phone) housings and other consumer electronics products. The company also provides Vacuum Metallization to
- Painting Processes: Coil / Roll Coating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, General Painting
- Functional Performance: Conductive, Reflective, Wear / Erosion Resistant
- Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Glass, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Plastic, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Specialty / Other
- Additional Services / Surface Prep: Pressure / Spray Washing, Sanding / Grinding, Stripping / Coating Removal, Ultrasonic Cleaning
Supplier: Bepex International LLC
Description: The workhorse of our Disintegrator Series, this mill is two steps in one: coarse pre-grinding of large feeds followed by fine milling into a uniform powder The two machine sections quickly and easily separate on a rail system, providing for fast and efficient access to internals CIP spray ballShow More
Multiconductor Cables - TR 600 Yellow Type TC - UV and Oil Resistant 90°C Flexible Tray Cable and Machine-Tool Cable -- 2900805Supplier: SAB North America
Description: TR 600 yellow is a multi-conductor, 600 V, 90°C, UL approved, UV and oil resistant flexible tray cable. Also machine-tool cable for use as specified in the National Electrical Code (NFPA 70) and in the National Fire Protection Association Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery (NFPA 79
- Product Category: Bulk Cable
- Number of Conductors: 5 #
- Rated Voltage: 600 volts
- Operating Temperature: 90 C
Supplier: Nex Flow Air Products Corp.
Description: and low in cost. It is efficient and can improve dry machining operations and assist in spot cooling applications for a variety of industrial machining processes but increasing machining rates and extending tool life. Produces cold air at approximately 50º F (28º C) below supply air
- Applications: Other
- Air Flow Rate: 15 SCFM
- System: Bare (No Motor, Controls)
- Environment: Clean Air / Gas
Description: Clean Harbors has been a trusted source for environmental, energy and industrial services since 1980. Because of Clean Harbors' commitment to health and safety, and quality conscious philosophy, unique expertise and capabilities, and reputation for keeping our customers' needs first, customers
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting, Degreasing, Maintenance, Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Pressure / Spray Washing, Sanding / Grinding, Stripping / Coating Removal, Ultrasonic Cleaning, Other
- Services: Used / Damaged Parts, On-site / Field (Large Structures), Restoration / Reconditioning
- Industry: Aerospace, Architectural / Construction, Automotive, Cement / Concrete, Castings / Cast Metal, Commercial / Professional, Chemical / Material Processing, Electronics, Energy / Utilities, Food & Beverage, Government, Machine Tools, Maintenance / MRO, Marine, Medical / Healthcare, Military
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Southwest US Only, Northwest US Only, Midwest US Only, Canada Only
Supplier: MISUMI USA
Description: highly original products that customers need with high quality, low prices and a short delivery period. MISUMI currently serves over 56,700 customers worldwide, supplying mechanical components for factory automation, press die and plastic mold components, cutting tools and gauges. MISUMI™s products
- Gears: Bevel / Miter Gears, Helical Gears, Racks, Spur / Pinion Gears, Worms and Worm Gears
- Other: Clutches, Gearboxes / Transmissions, Rollers, Splines, Sprockets, Timing Pulleys / Synchronous Drives, V-Belt Pulleys / Sheaves / Drives
- Services: Design and Development, Failure Analysis, Inspection / Testing, Just-In-Time, Prototypes, Production Manufacturing, Repair / Reconditioning, Reverse Engineering
- Operations: Broaching, Casting, Gear Shaving, Grinding, Heat Treating / Hardening, Hobbing, Lapping / Honing, Surface Finishing
Supplier: SAB North America
Description: CC 500 B is a multi-conductor, flexible power and control cable designed for use in all electrical equipment in dry, damp and wet conditions. Recommended applications include machine tools, assembly lines, control systems, data processing equipment, CNC machining centers, connections between
- Product Category: Bulk Cable
- Number of Conductors: 15 #
- Rated Voltage: 300 to 500 volts
- Operating Temperature: 70 C
Supplier: General Magnaplate Corporation
Description: Magnaplate's engineers will develop a new one to resolve the issue. General Magnaplate is committed to the conservation of the environment through a series of company-wide 'green' initiatives. Because General Magnaplate's coatings significantly increase the life of parts and tooling, they have a positive
- Coating Process: Abrasives / Superabrasives, Ceramic Coating, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Dip / Immersion Coating, Dry Lubricant Coating, Hardfacing, Phosphate Coating, Plastic Coating, Plating / Electroplating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, Sealing / Impregnation, Thermal Spraying, Thin Film Coating,
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Antireflective, Anti-slip / Abrasive, Chemical Resistant, Conductive, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Dielectric, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Mold Release / Nonstick, Oil & Grease Resistant, Porosity / Surface Sealing, Protective,
- Materials: Aluminum, Carbide, Ceramic, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Wood, Specialty / Other
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Buffing / Polishing, Deburring / Deflashing, Electropolishing, Honing / Superfinishing, Mirror Finishing, Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Sanding / Grinding, Other
Supplier: R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
Description: Tapmatic(R) Edge Lube Cutting Fluid, 13 oz. bar. BAND SAW BLADE LUBRICANT Edge Lube is a biodegradable, solid, white, waxy bar for lubricating rotating or stationary cutting tools, grinding wheels or belts. Edge Lube extends grinding wheel life and eliminates heat build-up and belt loading
- Applications / Function: Metal Working Fluid
Supplier: Saint-Gobain Coating Solutions
Description: ), extrusion processes, petrochemical, steel industry ... - Technical Benefits Can enter small pipe diameter such as 6" versus 8" for industrial ID HVOF. The coating materials in a wire form are easy to feed inside deep and long pipes. Wider range of coatings: ceramic, metal, carbide, metal-carbide
- Thermal Spray Technology: Flame Spray - Powder
- Type: Component / Subsystem
- System Options / Components: Applicator / Gun
Supplier: IKA Works, Inc.
Description: Another unique IKA Innovation, the cone mill MKO 2000 was designed to extend beyond the capabilities of the colloid mill. Due to it’s innovative design, it is capable of wet milling and grinding, producing even smaller particle sizes than a colloid mill. The milling gap is infinitely
- Media Type: Suspensions, Slurries, Pastes, Colloids
- Mixer Type: Rotor-Stator
- Operating Condition: Batch Operation, Continuous Feed
- Mounting: Floor-Mounted
Supplier: Nilfisk Industrial Vacuums
Description: Simultaneously extract sump waste while recovering and recycling coolants and lubricants with the new ECO OIL Vacuums. These powerful, large capacity workhorses are also easy to use and maintain. They are ideal for the cleanup of lathes, milling machines as well as cutting and grinding machines
- Airflow: 219 SCFM
- Vacuum Pressure: 10.67 in Hg vac
- Vacuum Model: Portable / Pedestrian Unit
- Media: Wet
Supplier: San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Description: While the same design features common to alumina ceramics; blind holes, threads etc. are easily produced in Zirconia the grinding time required is about fifty percent more. The post-grinding surface finish is significantly better than a comparable feature in most aluminas. Zirconia is much more
- Applications: Abrasive / Erosive Wear Protection, Dielectric / Electrical Insulation, Wear Parts / Tooling
- Material Type: Alumina-Zirconia
- Shape / Form: Fabricated / Custom Shape
- Density: 250 lbs/ft³
Supplier: Accuratus Corporation
Description: High use temperature Non-flammable Excellent electrical insulator Excellent thermal insulator Dimensionally stable MACOR machinable glass ceramic gives you the characteristics you need from a ceramic with the added benefit of easy fabrication using ordinary machine tools. No longer is it necessary
- Applications: Electrical / HV Parts
- Material Type: Glass Ceramic, Silica / Silicate Materials
- Shape / Form: Rod Stock
- Length: 2.99 to 12.01 inch
Supplier: IRD Glass
Description: , sub-assemblies and optical thin film coatings. They also manufacture technical & industrial glass and ceramic components, including standard and custom pedestals, precision glass tubes, rods and substrates for use in optical and industrial applications.
- Fabrication Process: Grinding, Injection Molding, Machining, Sintering / Firing
- Application / Industries Served: Chemical Processing, Electrical / HV, Electronics / RF-Microwave, Optical Components, Structural Components, Wear Parts / Tooling
- Materials: Alumina (Al2O3), Glass Ceramic, Sapphire, Zirconia (ZrO2)
- Porous Ceramic: Yes
Supplier: Phillips 66 Lubricants
Description: to aluminum, magnesium and other soft metals. Applications Grinding Milling Rolling Turning Features & Benefits Excellent performance in machining soft metals Noncorrosive and nonstaining Helps extend cutting tool life Good surface finish Chlorine-free for reduced environmental impact
- Type: Fluid / Oil
- Chemistry / Constituents: Petroleum / Mineral Oil
- Kinematic Viscosity (@ 40°C): 10.3 cSt
- Pour Point: -70 F
Supplier: Stäubli Corporation
Description: change end-effectors or other peripheral tooling Quick and safe tool changer Quick and safe tool change with automatic connection of fluids, electrics and data systems on industrial robots and handling devices... Compact light weight reduced overall size interface to ISO norm Proximity switches
- Power Supplied: Pneumatic
- Applications: Assembly, Food / Beverage / Washdown, Machining / Grinding / Finishing, Material Handling, Pick and Place, Other
- Pay Load or Weight: 70.4 lbs
Supplier: Weldon Solutions
Description: Weldon Solutions develops and delivers integrated manufacturing systems using the latest advancements in automation, robotics and controls offering solutions for tending CNC grinding operations and other industrial automation needs.
- Technology and Capability: Automated Assembly Equipment, Part Fabrication Equipment, Material Handling Automation, Pick and Place Equipment, Robotics, Tooling Systems, Vision Inspection, Other
- Additional Capabilities: Custom Equipment Design
- Services: CAD / CAM Support, Control System Design / Programming, Equipment Design, Systems Design / Integration, Factory Automation, Manufacturing Cells, On-site Support / Training, Turnkey Systems, Process Development, In-house Prototyping / Testing
- Industries Served: Aerospace / Aeronautics, Automotive, Food / Beverage, General Industry / Manufacturing, Medical
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Process Machine Interactions
The mod- eling approach is verified by experimental investigations gained by means of an industrial tool grinding machine and separate test stands.
Eirich intensive mixer in the mineral raw material industry
are the polishing agent works Swarovski • Why it the intensive mixer of the standard mixers abrasives in the Schleifmittel- and grinding tool industry how for example also at Treibacher in Villach or by TYROLIT in Schwaz?
Failure mechanisms and cutting characteristics of brazed single diamond grains
The diamond grains were chosen for the tests because these polyhedral grains are the standard grains in industrial grinding tools .
Metallic Materials and Manufacturing Technology
The five-coordinate numerical control machining technology has been widely applied in machining turbine blades, ship propellers, industrial grinding tools , aircraft components and so on.
5th European pulse plating seminar
He moved on to enhancing the plating speed in the manufacture of complex industrial grinding tools , sometimes depositing diamond reinforced nickel coatings .100 mm thick.
Tyrolit Launches Two New Ranges Of CBN Grinding Wheels
As for all Tyrolit's industrial grinding tools , POLARIS and GENIS wheels are fitted as standard with a Wheel Memory, an embedded microchip that holds data on the grinding wheel.
CR4 - Thread: ISAAT 2007-International Grinding Conference
… Boride Engineered Abrasives, Crystal Cut Tool, Electro Optics Manufacturing, Ebbco Inc., Engis Corp, Enhanced Surfaces, Erwin Junker Machinery, Evertz Technology Services, General Motors Corp., GTI Spindle Technology, Hardinge, Hirschmann USA, Hitachi Tool Engineering, Indiana Precision Grinding , Industrial Tools Inc., Kinik Company, Lapmaster …
Identifying stone tools used in mining, smelting, and casting in Middle Bronze Age Cyprus
Craddock (1995: 159–162) and, more recently, Kassi- anidou (2007: 277) have proposed that industrial ground stone tools may be distinguished from those used for domestic purposes where the shape is similar or the same, by the hardness of their raw material and …
A particular supply chain could act as a platform for shared social re- ality, whereby its actors’ constructive work would be supported by a scientifically grounded modular tool for industrial application.
The design of ball grinding mill automatic controlling system based on configuration software
INTRODUCTION The ball mill is a very common form of grinding tool in the industrial production process,and mainly used in mineral processing, ceramics, chemicals, cement, glass, refractories and other industries.
Structure and validation of a process force model for the continuous rolling grinding of spur gear toothings
The grinding tool meets sintering corundum with an 80er granulation an industrially -conventional specification for rolling grinding of 30 %.