Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: testing. A wide range of shear rate, shear stress, and torque provide flexible flow analysis including creep and yield measurement. The R/S Rheometer is designed to accommodate the high throughput required of quality control laboratories. It also offers the sophisticated flexibility required
- Dynamic Viscosity Range: 0.0200 to 9900 cps
- Technology Type: Stress Rheometer
- Display & Special Features: Computer Interface / Networkable, Graphic / Video Display, Laboratory / Benchtop (Batch), SPC / Application Software
- Industry / Application: Adhesives, Food and Beverage
Supplier: Anton Paar
Description: Anton Paar introduces a groundbreaking high-end rheometer in a class of its own:MCR 702 TwinDrive™. For the first time ever in the history of rheometry, rheological tests can be performed with two torque transducers and drive units at once: Two powerful EC motor units in a combined modular
- Technology Type: Specialty / Other
- Display & Special Features: Computer Interface / Networkable, Graphic / Video Display, SPC / Application Software
- Industry / Application: Chemical Processing, Cosmetics, Energy / Power Plants, Food and Beverage, Petroleum / Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical
Description: comprehensive flow behavior. FEATURES & BENEFITS 7-inch full color, touch screen display supports multiple languages Displayed info includes: viscosity (cP/mP·s), temperature (°C/°F), shear rate/stress, % torque, spindle/speed, step program status, math model calculations Enhanced
- Dynamic Viscosity Range: 200 to 8.00E7 cps
- Accuracy: 1 ±% Full Scale
- Technology Type: Rotational Viscometry (Spindle)
- Display & Special Features: Computer Interface / Networkable, Graphic / Video Display, Laboratory / Benchtop (Batch), Measures Temperature, SPC / Application Software
Supplier: Malvern Instruments, Inc.
Description: The Bohlin Gemini HR nano is the latest flagship rheometer from Malvern Instruments, offering advanced technology that is simple and straightforward in operation. The instrument enables the measurement and control of nano-torque levels enabling users to probe weak or sensitive material structures
- Technology Type: Controlled Strain, Stress Rheometer, Specialty / Other
- Display & Special Features: Laboratory / Benchtop (Batch), Measures Temperature, SPC / Application Software
- Industry / Application: Adhesives, Chemical Processing, Cosmetics, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Plastics / Polymers, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Gilson Company, Inc.
Description: be developed to estimate mixing and compaction temperatures in hot-mix design. Torque required to rotate a spindle immersed in the specimen is measured and yields a proportional dynamic viscosity value. Contact Gilson about Brookfield Viscometers and Rheometers for other applications. Gilson offers twoShow More
Description: OF OPERATION The Wells-Brookfield Cone/Plate Viscometer/Rheometer is a precise torque meter which is driven at discrete rotational speeds. The torque measuring system, which consists of a calibrated beryllium-copper spring connecting the drive mechanism to a rotating cone, senses the resistance
- Dynamic Viscosity Range: 1.6 to 983000 cps
- Accuracy: 1 ±% Full Scale
- Technology Type: Specialty / Other
- Display & Special Features: Computer Interface / Networkable, Laboratory / Benchtop (Batch), Measures Temperature, SPC / Application Software
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: into consideration to represent actual flow condition of concrete during shearing. An expression for total shear stress has been derived whereby shear stress versus torque and overall shear strain rate versus rotational frequency relationships have been established for the given geometry of the rheometerShow More
Description: Simulate process conditions by measuring viscosity under pressure and temperature controlled environments using the PVS Rheometer and Rheovision software. Full automation and control of all test parameters are possible with this software, and it is included with the PVS Rheometer. Features &Show More
Standards and Technical Documents - Rubber -- Determination of viscosity and stress relaxation using a rotorless sealed shear rheometer -- ISO 13145:2012
Description: of the complex shear modulus can be determined. The determination of stress relaxation consists of a constant static strain and temperature test in which the torque decrease can be determined.Show More
Supplier: Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
Description: Chemical Scales & Balances CMM Laser Calibration Force Mass Pressure Torque Vacuum Gas & Liquid Flow Physical Dimensional *Please inquire or visit us on the web for capabilities,frequencies and ranges Repair MQC environmentally controlled multi-laboratory facility isequipped
- Services Offered: Bench Repair (Off-site), Field / On-site Repair , Calibration Service, Calibration Documentation, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Pick-up and Delivery, Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Rapid Turnaround, Replacement / Exchange Program, Product Sales - Used / Refurbished,
- Acoustic / Vibration Equipment: Sound Level Meters / Dosimeters, Position Sensor / Instrument, Speed / Velocity Instrument
- Electrical / Electronic Test: Analyzers, Automated Test Equipment (ATE), Data Acquisition / Signal Conditioning, Data / Chart Recorder, Data / Chart Recorder, RF / Microwave Instruments, Generators (Function, Pulse, etc.), Oscilloscopes / Scopes, Power Supplies / Amplifiers, Specialty / Other
- Process / Laboratory: / Instruments, Oil in Water Monitors, pH / ORP Meters, Pressure / Vacuum Instruments, Process Controllers / Control Systems, Temperature Instruments, TOC Analyzers, Vacuum Instruments, Vacuum Pumps / Generators, Viscometers / Rheometers, Water Quality Instruments, Weather Instruments / Solar Radiometers
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
New RheocalcT v1.2.19 is loaded with new features!
The RheocalcT Test Wizard reduces the time and effort needed to set up popular tests such as: time to stop, time to torque, speed ramp/shear rate ramp and temperature profiling. RheocalcT Test Wizard can create a Thix Index Test (used to calculate the ratio of viscosity at low speed vs. viscosity at a higher speed) or a curing test to automatically reduce speed at preset torque values. In addition, you now can use the Wizard to created and run a Yield Stress Test for the DV3T Rheometer. Many... (read more)
Browse Rheometers Datasheets for AMETEK Brookfield
MCR 702 with TwinDrive
Anton Paar introduces a groundbreaking high-end rheometer in a class of its own: MCR 702 TwinDrive ™. For the first time ever in the history of rheometry, rheological tests can be performed with two torque transducers and drive units at once: Two powerful EC motor units in a combined modular setup – flexible and precise enough to deliver any result users are looking for. In short, this is the first system to cover all possible rheological applications. MCR 702 TwinDrive ™: One... (read more)
Browse Rheometers Datasheets for Anton Paar
New DV1 Viscometer with Continuous Sensing
The head of the DV1 Viscometer features a new shape and a larger easy-to-read display. Multiple language choices are now included and the user interface has three hot keys for quick access to spindle selection, test speed and other functions. The operator can now customize the display, choosing which number appears larger on screen based on their operational preferences. And, the DV1 now features the same lab stand found on Brookfield ’s DV3T Rheometer and DV2T Viscometer, providing... (read more)
Browse Viscometers Datasheets for AMETEK Brookfield
Conduct Research Top
YR-1 Rheometer for Characterization of Viscoelastic Properties
The Brookfield YR-1 Rheometer is an affordable instrument that uses vane technology to determine the yield stress of viscoelastic materials. The Brookfield torque response is based on the degree of a spring wind-up, therefore deviations from an ideal elastic response may be attributed to viscous
In Situ Rheological Monitoring Of Viscous Non-Newtonian Fluids Using A Helical Ribbon Agitator
Mechanically degraded food fluids were modelled as Power law fluids in a pilot scale (42 l) helical. ribbon agitation vessel. Effective rheological representative flow curves determined from speed/torque. data proved comparable to off-line laboratory rheometer measured data. Modelling effective
More Information Top
A rheological interpretation of torque‐rheometer data
The value in this method of interpreting the torque rheometer data is apparent.
A calibration technique to evaluate the power‐law parameters of polymer melts using a torque‐rheometer
Material Characteristics and ProcessingMelt Temperature Used for Capillary and Torque Rheometer Measurement.
Materials and Measurement
Characterization of Rheological Properties of Low Density Polyethylene in Torque Rheometers .
Automation Equipment and Systems
Distributed Measuring and Control System of Torque Rheometer .
The rheological behavior of ceramic/polymer mixtures for coextrusion processing
The fundamental problem with the process is that data received from the torque rheometer is torque–roller rotational speed dependent while the data from the extruder is load-velocity dependent.
Fusion, electrical conductivity, thermal, and mechanical properties of rigid poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC)/carbon black (CB) composites
Abstract Rigid and conductive poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC)/carbon black (CB) composites were prepared in a Haake torque rheometer .
Biopolyester melt behavior by torque rheometry
Abstract A torque rheometer method has been developed to evaluate the melt behavior of biopolyesters.
Studies of rigid poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC) compounds. IV. Fusion characteristics and morphology analyses
Abstract Poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC), PVC/chlorinated polyethylene (CPE), PVC/oxidized polyethylene (OPE), and PVC/CPE/OPE compounds were prepared in a Haake torque rheometer at various temperatures, rotor speeds, and totalized torques (TTQ).
Studies of rigid poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC) compounds. III. Correlation of compounding energy with fusion level
Abstract The major contributors to the compounding energy of a poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC) sample in the Haake torque rheometer are starting temperature, rotor speed, and totalized torque.
Studies of rigid poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC) compounds. II. Determination of the fusion level
Abstract Rigid poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC) compounds were prepared in a Haake torque rheometer using various blending conditions.
Melt Rheology and its Applications in the Plastics Industry
Torque Rheometers . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .