Products/Services for Transistor Search
Web Application Software - (382 companies)Web application software is used in the design, implementation, optimization and maintenance of web sites and web clients. These tools include web browsers, plug-ins, scripting languages, and other similar applications.Show More
Transistors - (651 companies)Transistors are electronic devices made of semiconductor material that amplify a signal or open or close a circuit. Transistors are small, versatile semiconductor devices designed to switch or amplify electronic signals and power. Almost all...Show More
Darlington Transistors - (65 companies)Darlington transistors (Darlington pairs) are semiconductor devices that combine two bipolar transistors in a single device. They provide high current gain (commonly written SS) and require less space than configurations that use two discrete...Show More
RF Transistors - (137 companies)RF transistors are designed to handle high-power radio frequency (RF) signals in devices such as stereo amplifiers, radio transmitters, and television monitors. RF transistors are designed to handle high-power radio frequency (RF) signals in devices...Show More
Search Engine Software - (13 companies)Search Engine Software Information. Search engine software is used to index information on a website or intranet. Algorithms help users search a large corpus of data by keyword or a set of terms. The results are then presented in a prioritized list...Show More
Online Directories and Search Engines - (502 companies)Online directories list companies on web sites that focus on specific industries or segments. Search engines provide targeted web results based on keywords and other advanced criteria. Online Directories and Search Engines Information. Online...Show More
Bipolar RF Transistors - (68 companies)Bipolar RF transistors consist of an N-type or P-type layer sandwiched between two layers of the opposite type. They are designed to handle high-power radio frequency (RF) signals in devices such as stereo amplifiers, radio transmitters...Show More
RF MOSFET Transistors - (46 companies)MOSFET RF transistors are metal-oxide semiconductor field-effect transistors (MOSFETs) that are designed to handle high-power RF signals from devices such as stereo amplifiers, radio transmitters, TV monitors, etc. RF MOSFET Transistors Information...Show More
Power Bipolar Transistors - (87 companies)Power bipolar transistors are semiconductors in which a base n-type or p-type layer is sandwiched between emitter and collector layers of the opposite type. The junctions between the semiconductor sections amplify weak incoming electrical signals...Show More
Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors (IGBT) - (132 companies)Insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBT) are bipolar transistors with an insulated gate. They combine the advantages of the bipolar transistor (high voltage and current) with the advantages of the MOSFET (low power consumption and high switching...Show More
Moving toward Full Fab Automation In Search of the Elusive is chief technology officer and senior vice president, semiconductor technology research, for The Noblemen Group ( ), a boutique investment banking, strategic advisory, and business development firm based in San Diego, Silicon Valley, Seoul...
...chipmakers and suppliers searching from the front to the back end for the right surface-preparation answers. That search presents many difficulties. The growing use of high- and low-k dielectric materials as well as the parallel emergence of new gate-stack metals in place of polysilicon in order...
Charge-sharing alleviation and detection for CMOS domino circuits
(c) CS- transistor search tree.
Tailor: a layout system based on trapezoidal corner stitching
For each transistor tile vis- ited during Step 3 that is not yet assigned, a transistor is allocated and a transistor search , similar to a node search, is executed to assign all connected transistor tiles.
Icon: A Tool for Design at Schematic, Virtual Grid, and Layout Levels
Icon designed for the serious professional ing out everything but the transistors searches for the file named
- Transistor-level fault analysis and test algorithm development for ternary dynamic content addressable memoriesThe four search transistors essentially perform an XNOR operation.
- Ultra low leakage 90nm content addressable memory design for wireless sensor network applicationsAs well, leakage through the search transistors Mp1,2 is minimized due to their termination in to the gate of Mp3.
- A charge recycling TCAM with Checkerboard Array arrangement for low power applicationsOne is an NMOS CAM (NCAM) array with NMOS search transistors .
- A cost-efficient high-performance dynamic TCAM with pipelined hierarchical searching and shift redundancy architecture7.5 nm for the access transistors and 2.5 nm for the search transistors , respectively.
- Ternary CAM Power and Delay Model: Extensions and UsesIf there is a mismatch, then the se- lect line will be high, and the bit in one cell will be high (turning on both the search transistors ) resulting in a path from the match line to ground.
- Discrete transistor measuring and matching using a solid core oven.The aim in this research was to develop a reliable and repeatable method for measuring and searching transistor pairs with similar parameters, as in certain applications it is advantageous to use transistors from the same production batch due to the significant variability …
- http://www.thescipub.com/pdf/10.3844/ajassp.2012.1618.1624If the bits mismatch, then the ML is discharged through two of the four search transistors .
- Transistor-level fault analysis and test algorithm development for ternary dynamic content addressable memories