Supplier: Universal Forest Products
Description: The Universal SideStep Plate is a reliable. pre-engineered field connection between a folding kneewall and the bottom chord or kingpost of a roof truss. The unique geometry of the connector allows builders to continue to install bottom plates on their folding kneewall sets.
Standards and Technical Documents - METHOD OF TEST FOR EVALUATION OF TRUSS PLATES USED IN LUMBER JOINTS -- CSA S347Supplier: CSA Group
Description: There is no abstract information for this document.
Supplier: U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC
Description: . TRU Top plates are made of 430 stainless steel. Chains are carbon steel. TRU-SS All parts are made of 304 stainless steel.
- Chain Type: Flat-top Chain
- Rollers: Rollers
- Features: Flexible
- Strand Configuration: Single
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: is the connection between the roof and the wall, specifically between the roof rafter (or truss) and the top-plate of the wall. This connection is typically made using mechanical fasteners such as metal straps and nails. The manufacturers of these straps provide allowable capacities for their products based
Standards and Technical Documents - API SPEC 2B -- SPECIFICATION FOR THE FABRICATION OF STRUCTURAL STEEL PIPESupplier: American Petroleum Institute (API)
Description: truss connections, where internal stiffeners are not usually required. Manufacturers desiring to apply the API Monogram to the products covered by this specification shall demonstrate to the satisfaction of the American Petroleum Institute a program of education, training, experience, and/or examination
Supplier: National Bronze & Metals Inc.
Description: Phosphor bronze can be readily brazed or soldered. Capacity for being cold worked is good. Typical Uses for C51000 Phosphor Bronze "5% A": ARCHITECTURE: Bridge Bearing Plates ELECTRICAL: Switch Parts, Electromechanical Spring Components, Resistance Wire, Electrical Flexing Contact Blades, Electrical
- Applications: Construction & Building / Architectural, Electrical / HV Parts, Wear Parts / Tooling
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy (UNS C)
- Alloy: Yes
- Standards / Specifications: AMS, ASTM / ASME, CDA, MIL-SPEC / Federal (QQS), SAE, UNS, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Mile-X Equipment, Inc.
Description: that this ships by UPS. Click here for sale price quote! Simplicity of design, improved truss rod construction and a minimum number of moving parts make the JET hand brake easy to operate All body sections are welded steel plate with heavy truss rods and braces designed to give greater strength
Supplier: Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Description: services associated with the fabrication of Structural Steel of varying type, size and complexity. Steel items most often inspected include: Lift Bridges, Swing Bridges, Suspension Bridges, Bascule Bridges, Plate Girder, Trapezoidal Box Girder, Tub Girder, Box Truss, Tubular Truss, Angle Truss, Arch
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative, Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits /
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Asbestos / Fibers, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblocks, etc.), Fuel Cell / Battery Materials, Gases, Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber,
- Test Methods: Acoustic Microscopy (SAM), Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Hermeticity Testing, Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP, LA-ICP, etc.),
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIST, OEM Specific, RoHS
Supplier: Paragon Industries, L.P.
Description: factory-welded mounting plates, so specify at the time of order. The massive lid is easy to lift with Paragon's patented LiteLid spring counter-balance, which does away with cumbersome pulleys and cords and dramatically reduces lid weight. Unlike pulleys and weights, the LiteLid is self-contained
- Temperature Range: 1700 F
- Capacity: 97.25 gallons
- Application: Industrial
Supplier: Makita USA, Inc.
Description: stops at 45° and 51.5° is ideal for truss and rafter cut-outs High quality, heat treated hypoid gears are engineered for long lasting performance Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90°; 1-3/4" at 45° and 1-9/16" at 50°) Lower guard design improves performance when
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Curved extrusion earns top honors
. The top Commercial prize went to an aluminum web plate used in building the New Wave Truss from "Aluminum web plates are a great extrusion application, " says Rosario. "The multivoid hollow extrusions hold the structural chords (tubes) of a modular truss/rigging system that goes together like
Making the most of your patents
any further manufacture, use, and sale of the infringing device. Moehlenpah preserved his exclusive position in the market and his company grew into the world's largest maker of truss-fabrication equipment. So as you can see, patents protect and reward inventors willing to invest in new technology
More Information Top
the Truss Plate Problem . . . . . . .
MODELING OF METAL-PLATE-CONNECTED WOOD TRUSS JOINTS: PART II?APPLICATION TO OVERALL TRUSS MODEL
Riley et al. (1993) compared the results from truss analyses assuming different joint fixity conditions: pinned, rigid, semi-rigid (matrix method), fictitious members, and the methods described by Truss Plate Institute (ANSI/TPI, 1995) specification for truss analysis.
Steel Properties Used to Manufacture Wood Truss Metal Connector Plates
Most researchers consider the steel strength to be at ASTM minimum (1993a, b); however, this minimal value may not be indicative of actual steel properties used to fabricate truss plates .
Experimental determination of elastic properties of the core in a thin sandwich plate with a metallic truss core
Wicks, N. and Hutchinson, J. W., �Optimal Truss Plates ,� International Journal of Solid and Structures, Vol. 38, No. 30-31, pp. 5165-5183, 2001.