Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: Tumbling Media
- Type / Shape: Shaped Media
- Shape: Cylinders / Cylindrical
- Material / Composition: Hardwood, Organic Material
Description: LS sells only the highest quality ceramic media to assure a good appearance for finished product.
- Applications: Cleaning / Surface Prep
- Type / Shape: Shaped Media
- Shape: Cones, Crushed / Irregular, Cylinders / Cylindrical, Stars / Tristars, Triangles
- Material / Composition: Ceramic
Description: multi-hole or multi-bore capillaries, specialty shapes, or added colors are available. After cutting, the glass flow restrictors can be tumbled with ceramic media to remove the sharp edges. This is preferred when the Micro Bore glass flow restrictor is inserted into a plastic housing as a sharp
- Orifice Diameter: 3.94E-5 to 0.0100 inch
Supplier: Fritsch GmbH - Milling and Sizing
Description: of the grinding ball. Next, the fine particles are comminuted through friction by the tumbling motion of the grinding ball as the vibrations subside. The impact energy of the grinding ball is freely adjustable thus, allowing it to be precisely adapted to the sample being ground. Features overview
- Industry or Material Processed: Abrasives / Ceramics, Chemicals / Fertilizers, Construction Materials / Cement, Food Processing / Grain, Pharmaceutical / Cosmetics, Metallurgical / Foundry, Mining / Ores / Minerals, Paints / Adhesives, Power / Coal & Coke, Sanitary, Waste / Recycling
- Scale / Capacity: Lab / Pilot
- Process Type: Dry, Wet
- Feed: Batch
Description: · Walnut Shell Blasting Grit – paint stripping & coatings removal from cars, trucks, boats, bridges & buildings · Blast Cleaning Media for aircraft engine clean-out & steam turbines · Deflashing & Tumbling Media to remove burrs & imperfections
- Applications: Other
- Function: Extender (Bulking Agent / Diluent)
Description: Features: 4000# tumbling media capacity All steel cabinet lined with sound reducing insulation Pneumatically controlled lid for easy opening / closing Lid opens to allow loading from front or above Super heavy duty sealed shaft bearings with grease fittings Urethane liner is 100% replaceable
- Type: Vibratory
- Mounting: Floor Mounted / Stationary (Machine Tools)
- Driver Technology: Electric Motor / Vibrator
- Industry Application: Automotive, Cleaning / Surface Preparation
Cleaning Agents and Surface Treatments - Mass Finisher Zinc/Pewter Burnisher and Deburrer -- Lusterlume 3LXSupplier: Hubbard-Hall Inc.
Description: , or manufactured tumbling media in vibratory, rotary and submerged barrel machines. Lusterlume 3 LX burnishing compound can be used in hard water and is buffered to prevent dulling on over-rolling. It is extremely free rinsing and provides finished parts with corrosion resistant surfaces. Note: For long
- Type: Surface Treatment
Supplier: Midlake Products & Mfg. Co., Inc.
Description: Anodizing Passivating Electro-Polishing E-Coating Mass Media Blasting Mass Media Tumbling Brushed Finish
- Capabilities: Abrasive Blasting / Shot Peening, Anodizing, Buffing / Polishing, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Deburring / Deflashing, Electropolishing, Hard Coating / Treatment, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Passivation
- Materials: Aluminum, Metal, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys
- Additional Services / Processes: Inspection / Monitoring, Research & Development
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Eco-Shell, Inc.
Description: in both tumbling and vibratory applications for polishing gems and fine jewelry. When polishing the media size should be small enough to freely pass through openings or large enough to avoid lodging in openings or crevices.
- Applications: Cleaning / Surface Prep, Deburring / Deflashing, Polishing
- Views: Abrasive Grain / Grit, Crushed / Irregular
- Grading System (Grit / Shot): Specialty / Other
- Material / Composition: Organic Material, Walnut / Nut Shell
Description: Corn Cob Blasting Media & Corn Cob Grit are used in blasting, tumbling and vibratory finishing, polishing, deburring, deflashing and drying operations. Corn Cob is very effective for blasting wood, aluminum, fiberglass, buildings, boats, and excellent for log cabin restoration. Corn Cob is also
- Type: Absorbent
- Absorbate: Water / Moisture
- Application: Drying / Dehydration
- Material Type: Polymer / Organic
Supplier: Sinto Surface Treatment
Description: Direct Drive Blast Wheel 3 Phase Operation Continuous Molded Rubber Belt Low Noise Level Safety Interlocks Reversing Mill Automatic Timer Controls Machine Warranty Lip Separator Custom Options and Capabilities
- Abrasive Feed: Dry / Air
- System Options / Component Types: Blast Cabinet / Enclosure, Media Separator / Reclaimer
- Workpiece Loading: Tumbler / Tumble Belt
Supplier: C & M Topline
Description: a separation screen over a container. They also work well for burnishing brass, copper, aluminum and stainless with porcelain or steel media. Burnishing can also be done with dry media like cob or nut shell that has rouge baked on it. Steel ball burnishing can be done in a tumbling barrel at a very
- Mounting: Bench
- Rotary Speed: 18 to 27 rpm
- Power: 0.3333 HP
- Driver Technology: Electric Motor / Vibrator
Supplier: Sanborn Technologies
Description: and pumps (see our Custom Turbo Systems). Typical Applications Metal Turning, Milling and Grinding Ceramic and Glass Grinding Paint Booth Water Curtains Polishing, Lapping and Honing Plating and Finishing Vibratory and Tumbling Wastes Features and Benefits High Bowl Speed for Maximum
- Configuration: Centrifuge
- Application / Industry Use: Heat Transfer Fluids, Oil / Fuel, Waste / Sludge
Supplier: Proceco Ltd.
Description: for a smaller footprint Save man power Standard Slurry Blasting Process Features Multi-stages wash, slurry blasting, and rinse Slurry consisting of mild, water-based alkali cleaner and abrasive media High-intensity/direct-drive centrifugal blast wheel provides for shorter cycle times Single
- Abrasive Feed: Wet / Water , Gravity Feed, Pressure Feed
- System Options / Component Types: Media Separator / Reclaimer
- Workpiece Loading: Conveyor - Belt / Roller, Tumbler / Tumble Belt, Other
- Automation: Automatic / CNC
Supplier: Sanborn Technologies
Description: of Vibratory and Tumbling Fluids Features and Benefits High Bowl Speed for Maximum Separation Efficiency Remove Solids Down to 2 micron Remove Tramp Oil Down to 0.5% Uses No Consumable Media Completely Integrated System Including Feed Pump Self-Draining, Easy Clean Bowl Liner
- Primary Function: Oil Filtering / Removal
- Technology: Centrifuge
- Removal Rate: 160 GPH
Description: Features: All steel cabinet construction Wear resistant cabinet liner Rubber liner in areas of secondary shot deflection Balanced impeller wheel assembly Wheel well is lined with replaceable wear plate material Double walled bearing protection with seals Full load of abrasive media
- Type: Complete Machine / System
- Machine Type: Wheel Blast Machine
- Carrier Fluid & Abrasive Feed: Dry / Air
- Machine Options / Component Types: Blast Cabinet / Chamber, Blast Wheel, Dust Collection / Filtration System
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Exairs Heavy Duty Dry Vacs 30, 55 or 110 Gallon
Independent laboratory tests now certify that EXAIR 's Heavy Duty Dry Vac TM meets the rigorous safety, health and environmental standards of the European Union that are required to attain the CE mark. The Heavy Duty Dry Vac is a rugged, industrial duty vacuum cleaner that has been engineered to vacuum high volumes of dry materials in less time than ordinary vacs. The wear resistant design is suitable for the clean-up of abrasive materials like steel shot, garnet, metal chips and sand, yet can... (read more)
Browse Vacuum Cleaners Datasheets for EXAIR Corporation
What Are Glass Micro Bore Flow Restrictors ?
Glass Micro Bore Tubing provides precise and constant flow rate delivery, which make ideal flow restrictors. Custom Micro Bore glass tubing flow restrictors are made to your exacting size, inside diameter (ID) or outside diameter (OD) tolerance, concentricity or roundness specifications. Precision multi-hole or multi-bore capillaries, specialty shapes, or added colors are available. After cutting, the glass flow restrictors can be tumbled with ceramic media to remove the sharp edges... (read more)
Browse Datasheets for Accu-Glass
More Information Top
Mass mediums as political players
Applies at a descriptive level to clarify it furthermore which rollers mediums as players occupies.
Manual children and mediums
Play which role mediums in the commercialization of childhood, the contribution Paus-Hasebrink of Ingrid and jasmin Kulterer thematisiert.
Manual medium pedagogy
As such, it investigates the influence of mediums on immigration (immigration) of migrant in the rule as unique and unidirectional operation - in the normative point of view of the assimilation, i.e., the roller of mediums at the alignment of minority players …
Medium communication on the move
But becomes so far hardly which roller mediums in the context thematisiert in scientific investigations new (more foreign) life and medium worlds occupy and approach them which meaning in international mobility processes.
The Mediatisierung of social worlds
2) A central point concerns the analysis of the social world itself and play which role mediums in it which incorporate itself already > e.g. mediums as infrastructure of this world became < (e.g. in professional contexts) or whether mediums rather to …
But here, a further Desiderat on communication science becomes clear as social science: The question plays which role mediums for the forms of human cohabitation and the society with which the medium theory works from its claim (Meyrowitz 1995, Krotz 2001, 2003 …
Mediums, appropriation and identity
In the dispute with medial relationships, the question encounters then, to play which role medium persons in processes of the identity construction in the youth age and the forms of the medium appropriation in that respect to design themselves how.
Lexicon communication and media science
… concept (▶ also Cultural Studies) that is oddly used for the analysis of journalism understands this but part of the everyday life and popular culture; it focuses particularly the Rezipienten perspective and asks it, have which role mediums (and journalism) in the …
Manual not standardized methods in communication science
The of the Ethno methodolgy of following Studies of Work show, to play today the enormous role mediums which in the world of work (cf. Bergmann 2006).
The integration potential the Internet for migrants
Thereby, medium and Internet use to occupy analysed which roller thereby became.