Supplier: Zak, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Crucible Products: Melting Hearth / Tundish Liner, Other
- Bottom Type / Pour Method: Flat Bottom, Pouring / Metering Hole
- Wall Thickness: 0.3750 to 1.5 inch
- Melt Temperature: 5432 F
Supplier: Pryor Giggey Co.
Description: A low cement, enhanced flow castable product line offering a wide range of benefits including high strength at low and intermediate temperatures, thermal shock resistance and chemical resistance. Castmax® HR Exceptional Features: Minimal vibration required High strength Thermal shock
- Refractory Aggregate / Fill: Alumina / Aluminum Oxide, Magnesia / Magnesite
- Max Use Temperature: 3500 F
- Compressive / Crushing Strength: 21000 to 25000 psi
- Features: Castable
Supplier: Thermal Ceramics
Description: The Thermal Ceramics family of Fired Shapes has been produced both in the United Kingdom and the USA for over 60 years, and is used in an extensive range of critical, heat intensive applications. Using traditional and state of the art manufacturing techniques, Fired Shapes can be designed
- Type: Specialty / Other
Supplier: Morgan Advanced Materials
Description: joints, heat shields and in the non ferrous industry as tundish and launder covers in the casting of copper and copper based alloys. However, they are excellent in other industries such as ceramics, glass and petrochemical as lining / insulation material, reducing energy and therefore, emissions.
Supplier: Aremco Products, Inc.
Description: Tundish nozzles, 835MB model is good for ceramics to quartz bonding
- Aluminum Oxide / Aluminate Type: Alumina / Aluminum Oxide
- Max Use / Curie Temperature: 3000 F
- Coeff. of Thermal Expansion (CTE): 7.20E6 µm/m-C
- Applications: Other, Ceramics / Glass Manufacturing, Chemical / Materials Processing, Corrosion Protection, Refractory / High Temperature Materials, Electrical / HV Parts
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
New Roles For Ceramic Parts
Refinements in chemistry and processing let ceramics handle a broad range of new applications. Assn. of American Ceramic Component Manufacturers A tundish nozzle for manufacturing steel, developed by Zircoa, Solon,Ohio, has a fine-grained zirconia liner inside a more conventional coarse-grained
More Information Top
Energy management through building automation
62 5.1.3 electric circuit distributors and fuse devices.........................
Technical development of buildings
Heat distributor networks.
CFD Modeling and Simulation in Materials Processing
vni Fluid Flow and Inclusion Removal in Multi-Strand Tundish with Nozzle Blockage 311 .
� Time and Surface Cover in Ladles on Liquid Steel Flow in Continuous Casting Tundishes SAN JIB CHAKRABORTY �
Intermixing model of continuous casting during a grade transition
� fully transient and consists of three submodels, which account for mixing in the tundish , mixing in the �
9 transfer cases, axle drive .