Supplier: Bielomatik, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Equipment Type: Ultrasonic Welding
- Equipment Type: Complete System
Supplier: Interplex Industries, Inc.
Description: Interplex's decorative surface finish capabilities include physical vapor deposition (PVD), anodizing, sand blasting, diamond cutting and laser marking, commonly used for mobile device (cell phone) housings and other consumer electronics products. The company also provides Vacuum Metallization
- Painting Processes: Coil / Roll Coating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, General Painting
- Functional Performance: Conductive, Reflective, Wear / Erosion Resistant
- Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Glass, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Plastic, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Specialty / Other
- Additional Services / Surface Prep: Pressure / Spray Washing, Sanding / Grinding, Stripping / Coating Removal, Ultrasonic Cleaning
Supplier: M&P Manufacturing USA, Inc.
Description: specifications. Our complete in-house tool shop gives us the abilityto respond rapidly to customer needs and changes. It also gives us totalcontrol over the quality and schedule of the final product. M&Poffers secondary operations such as plating, ultrasonic welding and inserting,painting
- Services: Assembly Services, Design Assistance / Review, Tool Making, High Volume Production, Prototype / Short Run, Specialty Packaging
- Materials: ABS, Acrylic, Nylon / Polyamide, Polycarbonate, PPE/PPO, Polyurethane / Urethane, PVC
- Processes: Cold Extrusion, Hot Extrusion
- Secondary Operations: Bending/Forming, Cutting, Drilling/Punching, Embossing, Machining, Painting / Powder Coating, Printing / Labeling, Tape/Adhesive Application
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Ultrasonic Wave Measurements of Elastic Moduli E, G, and μ for Product Development and Design Calculations Volume 26, Issue 3 (May 1998) A technique is presented to measure the isotropic elastic constants of small specimens using instrumentation designed for the ultrasonic measurement
Supplier: Associated Pacific Machine Corp.
Description: and troubleshooting. 1,000 sheet capacity auto-loader that is hand-trolley accessible. Installation of user supplied anti-static sheet and overlay cleaners. Optical sensor controlled overlay accuracy. Seperate sensors for normal and magnetic tape overlay. Eight point ultra-sonic spot welding
Supplier: Impreglon, Inc.
Description: and Color • Excellent Adhesion • High Chemical Resistance • Category 3 Biocompatibility • Improved Cutting Edge Retention • Negligible Dimensional Changes Environmentally friendly, low temperature PVD processes can be applied to most metals, alloys and metallic compounds
- Thin Film Processes: Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD), Plasma Etching / Cleaning, Titanium Nitride Coating
- Hard Coating / Treatment: Yes
- Material Selection / Design Assistance: Yes
- Research & Development: Yes
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
All Metals & Forge Group, LLC
Nickel, Cobalt and Specialty Alloys
length and 20,000 lbs. Forged-in steps or contours to reduce finish machining time and material waste. Quenching and tempering, normalizing, or annealing of forgings. We offer value-added services, including rough machining, heat treating, cutting, machining, rolling and welding to ensure that your finished product is delivered to you ready for finish machining. All forgings are rough machined to your forging print and include mill test reports (MTRs), reports on mechanical and physical properties... (read more)
Browse Nickel and Nickel Alloys Datasheets for All Metals & Forge Group, LLC
All Metals & Forge Group, LLC
Forging Services - Stainless Steel Forging
offer value-added services, including rough machining, heat treating, cutting, machining, rolling and welding to ensure that your finished product is delivered to you ready for finish machining. All forgings are rough machined to your forging print and include mill test reports (MTRs), reports on mechanical and physical properties, and ultrasonic, X-ray and non-destructive testing (NDT) reports as ordered or specified. Why Industries use Stainless Steel Forgings. Stainless steel has virtually... (read more)
Browse Stainless Steel Alloys Datasheets for All Metals & Forge Group, LLC
Conduct Research Top
Medical Device Link .
developed a variety of technologies to achieve this goal. One firm is introducing ultrasonic machining equipment to the U.S. market, claiming that it is a productivity-boosting tool for the precise machining of ceramic, silicone, and glass materials. Another supplier has designed a grinding machine
MICRO:Top 40 (Nov '99)
diameters of 1/8 to 1 in. With two-axis cutting capability, the tool enables weld sampling or coupon cutting of high-purity stainless tubing. The saw does not deform tube ends. Features include a clamping vise, a
MICRO:Top 40 (Nov '99)
diameters of 1/8 to 1 in. With two-axis cutting capability, the tool enables weld sampling or coupon cutting of high-purity stainless tubing. The saw does not deform tube ends. Features include a clamping vise,