Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Containment Solutions, Inc. (CSI)
Description: HydroGuard® System for Underground Storage A comprehensive underground "storage system" designed to minimize exposure and lower operating costs well in to the future. The HydroGuard® System is the most dependable storage system available. At the core of this
- Features: Corrosion Protection, Double Wall, Spill Containment, Vented, Underground Use
- Type: Fuel/Oil Tank
- Diameter / Width: 48 to 120 inch
- Material: Composite/Fiberglass
Description: installation of fuel gas piping systems and equipment and appliances that are supplied with natural gas; manufactured gas; liquefied petroleum gas (LP-Gas) in the vapor phase only; LP-Gas–air mixtures; mixtures of these gases; and gas–air mixtures in the flammable range.Show More
Supplier: GF Piping Systems
Description: Manufacturer of PVC, CPVC, PP, PVDF pipe fittings to complement GF's piping systems. These pipe fittings are used for hot and cold water, corrosive waste and general liquid transfer.
- Application: Chemical / Fuel / Oil Fitting, Sanitary / Food Grade Fitting, Water Fitting
- Special Features: Insulated, SDWA "Lead Free" Compliant, Underground Rated
- Connection Selection: Flange, Plain End
- English Size: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 3 1/2", 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", 12"
Supplier: Analytics Corporation
Description: by large Fortune 100 companies provided excellent financial resources to develop our laboratory into one of the top 10 IH/Environmental testing laboratories in the country. By combining scientific expertise, state-of-the-art instrumentation and leading edge information management systems,
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative, Field Sampling, Industrial Hygiene Services, Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification, Underground Storage Tanks (UST), Other
- Industry Applications: Aerospace / Aviation, Automotive, Chemical / Material Processing, Food / Beverage, Health Care / Medical, Legal / Forensics, Marine, Military, Nuclear / Utility, Packaging, Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Piping / Pressure Vessel, Semiconductors / Electronics, Structural / Construction, Specialty /
- Media Tested / Detected: Air, Air - Indoor Air, Asbestos / Fibers, Chemicals, Gases, Hazardous Waste, Herbicides / Pesticides, Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Inorganics, Microbiological (Mold, Bacterial), PCBs / Dioxins, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Solid Waste, Toxins / Restrictive
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only
Supplier: Gems Sensors & Controls
Description: , tank gauging systems, phone dialers etc. Applications: Above Ground Fuel Storage Tanks (AST) Leak Detection Refill Overfill Underground Fuel Storage Tanks (UST) High Level Alarm Piping Sumps Leak Detection Monitoring Well
- Additional Control Outputs: Audible Alarm, Switches / Relays
- Agency Approvals: UL Listed
- Current: 10 amps
- Display Type: No Display
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Diesel Fuel Oil
vapor pressure, diesel fuel can be lifted from underground storage tanks with ease. A vertical lift of 12 feet is not uncommon. Customers enjoy using Blackmer pumps due to low maintenance. Typical "mean time between maintenance" (MTBM) can be as long as 2-3 years. When the pump requires a new set
Supplementing Electric Utility Power - by Henry Oman - November 2002 FCT - 7MS.com
With Fuel Cells in Brazil Acoustic Fields Enrich Hydrogen Production by Reformers Fuel-cell powered electric vehicles need hydrogen refueling, which can be provided by specially constructed service stations in cities. These stations can be supplied hydrogen from underground piping or from tank
More Information Top
Bookshelf and Unified Agenda > Department of Labor > Mine Safety and Health Administration > Guidance Documents > [FDBK DOL msha.gds] Compliance Guide for MSHA...
However, underground fuel piping systems can be very complex and may require specialized expertise for their design and installation.
Federal Register > Friday, October 25, 1996 > [61 FR 55412] Approval, Exhaust Gas Monitoring, and Safety Requirements for the Use of Diesel-Powered Equipment i...
Underground fuel piping systems can be very complex and may require specialized expertise for their design and installation.
States > Texas > City of Fort Worth > Regulations > [TX FtW Reg 7] 07 - Buildings
Underground fuel piping systems shall be installed a minimum depth of eighteen (18) inches (458 mm) below grade.
States > Delaware > State > Proposed Regulations > 2009 Documents > October 1‚ 2009 > [2009 DE Proposed de-20091001-0070-0006728] 7 DE Code 6010 - Coasta...
All new heating fuel underground piping systems shall be properly designed, constructed and protected from corrosion in accordance with accepted corrosion engineering practices and one of the following industry codes: .
Bookshelf and Unified Agenda > Independent Agencies / Commissions > Nuclear Regulatory Commission > NUREG Series Publications > NUREG-1785 - Safety Evaluation ...
Aspects of underground fuel oil system piping relating to coatings and visual inspections are included within the scope of the Buried Piping and Tanks Inspection Program, as shown in LRA Section B.3.12.
Bookshelf and Unified Agenda > Independent Agencies / Commissions > Nuclear Regulatory Commission > NUREG Series Publications > NUREG-1796 - Safety Evaluation ...
… 3.3-13, with a component group of “Piping and Fittings,” should have referred to Aging Management Reference 126.96.36.199, which addresses NUREG-1801, Item VII.H1.1-b, “Diesel Fuel Oil System Underground Piping and Fittings,” and …