Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Containment Solutions, Inc. (CSI)
Description: HydroGuard® System for Underground Storage A comprehensive underground "storage system" designed to minimize exposure and lower operating costs well in to the future. The HydroGuard® System is the most dependable storage system available. At the core of
- Diameter / Width: 48 to 120 inch
- Features: Corrosion Protection, Double Wall, Spill Containment, Vented, Underground Use
- Material: Composite/Fiberglass
- Type: Fuel/Oil Tank
Description: Standard that applies to the installation of fuel gas piping systems and equipment and appliances that are supplied with natural gas; manufactured gas; liquefied petroleum gas (LP-Gas) in the vapor phase only; LP-Gas–air mixtures; mixtures of these gases; and gas–air mixtures inShow More
Supplier: GF Piping Systems
Description: Manufacturer of PVC, CPVC, PP, PVDF pipe fittings to complement GF's piping systems. These pipe fittings are used for hot and cold water, corrosive waste and general liquid transfer.
- Application: Chemical / Fuel / Oil Fitting, Sanitary / Food Grade Fitting, Water Fitting
- Connection Selection: Flange, Plain End
- English Size: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 3 1/2", 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", 12"
- Fitting Style: Elbow - 90°, Flange, Wye
Supplier: Analytics Corporation
Description: information management systems, Analytics is committed to delivering the highest quality analytical laboratory services to our clients. Analytics' mission is to partner with our clients to work towards a cleaner environment, while building a long-term relationship founded on high quality
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative, Field Sampling, Industrial Hygiene Services, Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification, Underground Storage Tanks (UST), Other
- Industry Applications: Aerospace / Aviation, Automotive, Chemical / Material Processing, Food / Beverage, Health Care / Medical, Legal / Forensics, Marine, Military, Nuclear / Utility, Packaging, Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Piping / Pressure Vessel, Semiconductors / Electronics, Structural / Construction, Specialty /
- Media Tested / Detected: Air, Air - Indoor Air, Asbestos / Fibers, Chemicals, Gases, Hazardous Waste, Herbicides / Pesticides, Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Inorganics, Microbiological (Mold, Bacterial), PCBs / Dioxins, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Solid Waste, Toxins / Restrictive Substances,
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only
Supplier: Gems Sensors & Controls
Description: contacts are also available for interfacing to remove alarms, computers, tank gauging systems, phone dialers etc. Applications: Above Ground Fuel Storage Tanks (AST) Leak Detection Refill Overfill Underground Fuel Storage Tanks (UST) High Level Alarm Piping Sumps
- Additional Control Outputs: Audible Alarm, Switches / Relays
- Agency Approvals: UL Listed
- Current: 10 amps
- Display Type: No Display
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Supplementing Electric Utility Power - by Henry Oman - November 2002 FCT - 7MS.com
With Fuel Cells in Brazil Acoustic Fields Enrich Hydrogen Production by Reformers Fuel-cell powered electric vehicles need hydrogen refueling, which can be provided by specially constructed service stations in cities. These stations can be supplied hydrogen from underground piping or from tank
More Information Top
Bookshelf and Unified Agenda > Department of Labor > Mine Safety and Health Administration > Guidance Documents > [FDBK DOL msha.gds] Compliance Guide for MSHA...
However, underground fuel piping systems can be very complex and may require specialized expertise for their design and installation.
Federal Register > Friday, October 25, 1996 > [61 FR 55412] Approval, Exhaust Gas Monitoring, and Safety Requirements for the Use of Diesel-Powered Equipment i...
Underground fuel piping systems can be very complex and may require specialized expertise for their design and installation.
States > Texas > City of Fort Worth > Regulations > [TX FtW Reg 7] 07 - Buildings
Underground fuel piping systems shall be installed a minimum depth of eighteen (18) inches (458 mm) below grade.
States > Delaware > State > Proposed Regulations > 2009 Documents > October 1‚ 2009 > [2009 DE Proposed de-20091001-0070-0006728] 7 DE Code 6010 - Coasta...
All new heating fuel underground piping systems shall be properly designed, constructed and protected from corrosion in accordance with accepted corrosion engineering practices and one of the following industry codes: .
Bookshelf and Unified Agenda > Independent Agencies / Commissions > Nuclear Regulatory Commission > NUREG Series Publications > NUREG-1785 - Safety Evaluation ...
Aspects of underground fuel oil system piping relating to coatings and visual inspections are included within the scope of the Buried Piping and Tanks Inspection Program, as shown in LRA Section B.3.12.
Bookshelf and Unified Agenda > Independent Agencies / Commissions > Nuclear Regulatory Commission > NUREG Series Publications > NUREG-1796 - Safety Evaluation ...
… 3.3-13, with a component group of “Piping and Fittings,” should have referred to Aging Management Reference 184.108.40.206, which addresses NUREG-1801, Item VII.H1.1-b, “Diesel Fuel Oil System Underground Piping and Fittings,” and …