Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Description: Physical testing is essential to measuring the quality and safety of your company's products. ARDL offers a wide range of mechanical testing services to evaluate and certify your materials or components. We have the expertise and resources you need to not only test to universal specifications
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, In-Process In-Line Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Research and Development, Testing
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices)
- Services Offered: Abrasion / Wear Testing, Aging / Life Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Climatics / Environmental Exposure, Dynamics / Vibration & Shock, Fire Characteristics / Flammability, Flow / Pressure Testing, Leak / Seal Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress), Optical
- Test / Certify To: AAMI, ASTM, FDA, MIL-SPEC, OEM Specific, NRTL Mark (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.)
Description: A video extensometer for the Autograph series of testing and inspection machines, the TRView X achieves high precision (JIS Class 0.5 for use at room temperature; JIS Class 1 for use in chamber), making it compatible with a variety of materials, including metals, plastics, rubbers, and films
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Ductility, Universal
- Test Speed: 0.6562 in/sec
- Test Temperature: 41 to 95 F
- Test Humidity: 20 to 80 %
Supplier: United Testing Systems, Inc.
Description: The United Model SSTM testing machine is a computer inclusive, electromechanical, test system designed to accommodate a variety of testing instruments and accessories to test various types of material including ceramics, plastics, polymers, metals and composites. Contact a United sales
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Adhesion (Bond / Peel), Flexure / Bending, Shear / Torsion
- Force / Load Capacity: 22480 lbs
- Stroke / Travel: 12 inch
- Test Speed: 1.67E-5 to 0.6667 in/sec
Description: With their environmentally friendly design, the UH-X and UH-FX testers can significantly reduce energy expenditures in testing laboratories.The UH-X/FX Series improves upon the control performance and ease of operation of universal testers. The semi-auto-tuning function allows high-precision stress
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Flexure / Bending, Universal
- Force / Load Capacity: 0.0 to 112400 lbs
- Stroke / Travel: 7.87 to 9.84 inch
- Test Speed: 0.0427 to 0.0656 in/sec
Description: Features Short Test Cycle Time Selecting a 5 kN max. HS table-top type with a 3300 mm/min return speed and 3000 mm/min crosshead speed reduces the test cycle time for specimens that stretch, such as rubber. Short-column Type (Model SC) Added Ideal for the compression testing of small parts
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Adhesion (Bond / Peel), Ductility, Flexure / Bending, Universal
- Force / Load Capacity: 225 to 67440 lbs
- Stroke / Travel: 27.56 to 45.28 inch
- Test Speed: 3.28E-7 to 2.17 in/sec
Description: The SL Series Testing Machines are rugged tension and compression hydraulic machines proven in thousands of demanding applications worldwide. Available with a variety of control and display options, frame customization to accomodate different shapes and sizes of specimens, more frame customization
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive
- Force / Load Capacity: 33720 to 449600 lbs
- Stroke / Travel: 5.98 to 9.02 inch
- Test Speed: 6.56E-7 to 0.0499 in/sec
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: of adhesive bonds subject to torsion. This apparatus is designed to be used on a universal testing machine and can be used to determine the fatigue life of adhesive butt joints under torsion. The fixture can be further modified to make it suitable for testing adhesive bonded shaft joints under torsion
Description: The CT3 is a low cost, but powerful, universal testing machine that offers both compression and tensile testing. It can calculate, through compression and tensile data, a number of physical properties that have proven to be highly correlated to human sensory evaluation of food and other consumer
- Property Analyzed: Brittleness / Friability, Cohesion / Internal Friction, Flowability / Workability
- Display & Special Features: Computer Interface / Networkable, Digital Readout, SPC Software / Capability
Supplier: Ametek Test & Calibration Instruments
Description: The LFPlus universal testing machine is an easy to use solution for force measurement and material testing applications up to 1 kN (225 lbf). The machine uses interchangeable XLC Series load cells. Tension and compression testing with cycling to load and extension limits are standard features
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Adhesion (Bond / Peel), Friction / Wear, Flexure / Bending, Shear / Torsion
- Force / Load Capacity: 225 lbs
- Stroke / Travel: 19.7 to 29.5 inch
- Test Speed: 0.8333 in/sec
Supplier: Inspec Inc.
Description: can withstand. The FMS features universal testing, excellent measurement accuracies (meets or exceeds ASTM E4), ability to test to internationally recognized testing methods, lean manufacturing and system integration and is CE complaint.
Supplier: DR. JOHANNES HEIDENHAIN GmbH
Description: Thanks to its flexible operating concept - workshop-oriented programmability with HEIDENHAIN conversational programming or external programming - and its scope of features, it is especially suited for use on universal milling, drilling and boring machines for - series and single-part production
- Applications: Horizontal Mills, Vertical Mills, Lathes and Turning Centers
- Number of Axes: 6 +
- Configuration: Rack Mount
- Industrial Communications: Ethernet, Universal Serial Bus (USB), Serial (RS232, RS422, RS485)
Description: The FH11 Series represents Tinius Olsen's most advanced system for universal hardness testing. This multi purpose hardness testing instrument uses a modern design and innovative technology, based on the application of mechatronic components and high-resolution video machine vision systems. The high
- Hardness Testers: Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers and Knoop
- Test Method: Superficial
- Mounting: Fixtured or Permanent
- Test Load: 551 to 6615 lbs
Supplier: Transducer Techniques, LLC
Description: , as well as single direction tension or compression. Applications may include load feedback for process control, low capacity tensile testing machines, robotics, or designed into your product. Give us a call, we would be pleased to discuss your application requirements. Available with CAL-TEDS Plug &
- Force / Load Rating: 2.5 to 100 lbs
- Force Measured: Tension, Compression
- Load Cell Package: Miniature
- Sensor Technology: Strain Gauge
Description: . Once the specimens have been cured, their parallelism must be ensured before they can be tested in a compression testing machine and a valid test result achieved. Tinius Olsen also offers: Curing Tanks Cylindrical Specimen Curing Equipment
- Type: Specimen Jig / Mold
- Test Applications: Universal
- Standard: ASTM, Other
- Test Temperature: 95 to 212 F
Supplier: Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Description: : •FDA-approved surfaces for efficient clean-down •Containment tank for proper disposal of wastewater •Positive pressure air controls with HEPA filtered air •Dedicated laboratory for product quality testing •Secure facility with limited access •Shatterproof glass
- Services Offered: Analytical Testing / Validation, Contract Manufacturing, Process Optimization / Development, Research and Development, Trial Facility Leasing / Tolling, Warehousing / Distribution
- Run / Batch Size: Laboratory / Benchtop Scale, Pilot Scale, Production Lots / Field Scale
- Form: Bulk Solids / Granules
- Chemicals: Biochemicals / APIs, Chemical Agents / Additives, Inorganic Chemicals, Organic Chemicals, Pigments / Dyes, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Total Power International, Inc.
Description: *Universal input/ Built-in EMI filter *Optional remote sense on main output *Optional constant current charger *Optional Power Good signal/ AC fail signal *Optional remote On/ Off signal/ Optional cover *Optional±12VDC/±24VDC/±48VDC input *Optional constant current change
- Power Supply Type: DC Power Supply, Rectifier
- Style / Mounting: Open Frame
- Applications: Instrumentation, Telecommunications, Testing Equipment
- AC Input Voltage: 115 VAC, 208 VAC, 230 VAC, Other
Voltage Testers - Same as PROFITEST MTECH, add. selective Earth resistance test with current clamp (option), test of isolation guard, RCMs, bluetooth interface, with DAkkS* certificate -- Gossen Metrawatt PROFiTEST MXTRA (M520P)Supplier: ValueTronics International, Inc.
Description: Gossen Metrawatt PROFiTEST MXTRA (M520P) Features: Loop and line impedance measurement Measurement of insulation resistance using nominal voltage, with variable or rising test voltage Low-resistance measurement Earth resistance measurement Standing-surface insulation measurement Universal
Supplier: Zwick USA
Description: Hardness Testing Instrument Zwick/ZHU 187,5 The various versions of the Zwick/ZHU187.5 universal hardness tester are used for Vickers, Brinell and Rockwell testing. Special features: versions to suit different load step combinations dead-weight loading variable test times from 1 to 50 s LCD
- Hardness Testers: Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers and Knoop
- Mounting: Fixtured or Permanent
- Test Load: 0.0 to 413 lbs
Supplier: MTS Systems Corporation
Description: This type of testing system is usually referred to as a universal testing machine. It is a free standing, self reacting design and may not require any special pit or custom foundations to support the loading profiles for most testing programs. For Civil Engineering applications, MTS recommends
- Mechanical Test: Universal
- Force / Load Capacity: 224800 to 6.74E6 lbs
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: resistance, stress rupture, and fatigue limit. How Element experts conduct mechanical testing The instruments and machinery you'll find in a Element mechanical testing department may include universal test machines, microhardness testing and hardness testing machines, bend and fatigue machines, as well
- Capabilities: Component / Product Testing, Component / Product Comparisons, Certification / Qualification, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, In-Process In-Line Testing, Performance Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample Prep
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Products (Equipment / Devices), Samples / Materials
- Test Services Offered: Tensile, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Fatigue / Cyclic, Flexure / Bending, Impact Toughness, Shear / Torsion
- Industry Applications: Aerospace / Avionics, Appliances, Automotive, Building & Construction, Battery / Energy Products, Coatings / Paint, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Drugs, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Materials, Nuclear / Utility, Paper / Plastic Packaging, RF / Wireless
Supplier: Accutek Testing Laboratory
Description: The ProAgility MC4 is a 4-in-1 electromechanical static and dynamic medical device testing machine. The MC4 features prewritten programs for typical ASTM static and dynamic tests and offers a streamlined user interface for minimal input requirements. Unlike comparable machines, the MC4 does
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Fatigue / Cyclic, Universal
- Force / Load Capacity: -1124 to 1124 lbs
- Stroke / Travel: 0.0 to 5.91 inch
- Torque / Impact Energy: -885 to 885 In-lbs
Supplier: Lab Integration Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Mechanical Test: Universal
- Force / Load Capacity: 2248 lbs
- Test Speed: 6.56E-7 to 0.6562 in/sec
- Display / Interface: Digital Readout / Interface
Supplier: Mecmesin Corporation
Description: tensile test versatility. The tensile testing machine is combined with Mecmesin's high performance loadcells (ILC), ensuring excellent resolution and outstanding accuracy.
- Property Analyzed: Compactability / Compressibility
- Display & Special Features: Digital Readout, SPC Software / Capability, Laboratory / Batch
Supplier: Edmund Optics Inc.
Description: connectors, green LED on/off indicator, black anodized focusing tool and universal input power supply. Each laser is subjected to over 100 hours of burn-in, cycling and environment testing before it ever leaves the building.Applications: For Alignment and Machine Vision include: printed circuit board
- Laser Type: Laser Diodes
- Wavelength Range: 830 nm
- Laser Power: 30 milliwatts
- Beam Divergence: 0.0258 degrees
Supplier: Mile-X Equipment, Inc.
Description: RTI coolant exchanger ships by truck and extra shipping charges will apply to ship to a non-commercial address ** Actual Product May Vary From Image Shown One machine for the quickest, most complete exchange - for any type of antifreeze! MCX System Multiple Coolant Exchange (MCX) System
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
AG-Xplus Universal Testers Streamline Analysis
of small parts such as electrical and electronic components. Additionally, both tabletop and floor models incorporate a crosshead guide that provides higher torsional rigidity as compared to conventional testing machines. USB memory enables testing to be performed without a PC. After testing, the USB memory can be used with an office PC to analyze data and create reports. The Smart Controller enables easy operation and data confirmation, while a series of self-diagnostics ensures the instrument... (read more)
Browse Mechanical Testing Equipment Datasheets for Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
as building blocks for future upgrades. And with this modularity, comes a definite cost advantage. By purchasing the environmental testing tool with a Universal Port, you can now build up your test lab resources without having to re-purchase an entirely new chamber from the ground up each time your testing requirements change. You benefit by adding functionality to your existing equipment without having to purchase another dedicated machine complete with cost-intensive controls and conditioning... (read more)
Browse Environmental Test Chambers and Rooms Datasheets for Thermotron Industries
Universal Motor: Tireless Workhorse
details and customized applications see our Custom Options). Groschopp has, for many years, supplied universal motor components (an armature and field set) to an OEM manufacturer of high quality compact construction machines - in this case a concrete vibrator. The motor, which looks "standard", is actually manufactured to very tight tolerances. The design was upgraded last year to an IPX4 rating (washdown duty). "The components are installed in a plastic housing, which is strong and lightweight... (read more)
Browse AC Motors Datasheets for Groschopp, Inc.
United Testing Systems, Inc.
SERVO-CONTROLLED HYDRAULIC TEST MACHINES
Universal testing machines for high capacity applications demanding strong, sturdy load frames along with computer data acquisition and control capabilities. Featuring a new all-inclusive turn-key concept, the UNITED HFM/HFTA Series includes all the necessary accessories for you to start working upon receiving the tester. Force transducers are standard with all models. Load cells are available as optional add-on items. By incorporating proven hardware, firmware and DATUM software (optional... (read more)
Browse Product and Material Test Fixtures and Accessories Datasheets for United Testing Systems, Inc.
Custom Universal Motor: Small but Mighty
specified details and customized applications see our Custom Options). Groschopp has, for many years, supplied universal motor components (an armature and field set) to an OEM manufacturer of high quality compact construction machines - in this case a concrete vibrator. The motor, which looks "standard", is actually manufactured to very tight tolerances. The design was upgraded last year to an IPX4 rating (washdown duty). "The components are installed in a plastic housing, which is strong... (read more)
Browse AC Motors Datasheets for Groschopp, Inc.
Universal Flow Meter Test Kits
To meet the needs of maintenance professionals who service a wide variety of hydraulic machinery, we took our most popular flow meters in each flow size and combined them to make this extremely versatile flow meter test kit that covers a wide variety of flows - from 1.0 GPM to 100 GPM (3.8 Lpm to 568 Lpm). Each flow meter is equipped with an adjustable load test cell so you can generate pressure when it is not safe or practical to do while the machine is operating. Each unit is also equipped... (read more)
Browse Flow Meters Datasheets for HydraCheck Inc.
Tinius Olsen, Inc.
Testing Machine...Compression Only
Tinius Olsen - Compression Only Super L Frames. The test frames are very similar to their universal test frame “cousins ” but all the hardware required for tensile testing functionality has been removed. The Compression Only Super "L" Testing Machines are rugged compression hydraulic machines proven in demanding applications worldwide. Available with digital readout ...and optional servo and computer control systems. Maximum frame capacities start from 300kN (60,000lbf, 30,000kg... (read more)
Browse Property Testing Equipment Datasheets for Tinius Olsen, Inc.
Ametek Test & Calibration Instruments
LS5 5 kN Materials Testing Machine
The LS5 is a 5 kN / 1124 lbf high precision materials testing machine that combined with our extensive range of grips, fixtures, extensometers and software creates a powerful materials testing system. The system is equally suited to quality control, educational and R &D environments within a wide range of applications and test types, including medical devices, plastics, packaging, textiles, rubber and electronics to name a few. • Meets or exceeds national and international material... (read more)
Browse Mechanical Testing Equipment Datasheets for Ametek Test & Calibration Instruments
United Testing Systems, Inc.
Environmental Chamber - Unparalelled Accuracy
Designed to allow both tensile and compression testing to be conducted in a high or low-temperature environment, the chamber can be utilized with a variety of universal testing machines. Standard Features of the United Environmental Chamber: Double Articulating Door. Remote Control Panel. Quartz Enclosed Heaters. Stainless Steel Interior. Ceramic Fiber Insulation. Interior Lighting. Over-temperature Safety Switch. Viewing Window. Door-activated Cutoff Switch. Adjustable Door Latches. Breakaway... (read more)
Browse Environmental Test Chambers and Rooms Datasheets for United Testing Systems, Inc.
United Testing Systems, Inc.
Servo-Controlled Hydraulic Test Systems
Universal testing machines for today's high capacity applications require sturdy load frames along with computer data acquisition and control capabilities. The fully-accessorized UNITED SHFM Series Testers include a complement of support hardware and accessories to immediately commence testing for tensile or compressive strength as well as bend and flex testing. Load cells are standard equipment for SHFM Series machines. United SHFM Series Test Systems are available in capacities from 300kN... (read more)
Browse Mechanical Testing Equipment Datasheets for United Testing Systems, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Materials Characterization - Selecting Universal Testing Machines
Purchasing a piece of equipment or services is a difficult task. Selecting an electromechanical static universal testing machine (UTM) is no exception. For example, there are more than 60 UTM manufacturers worldwide, and there is a considerably large number of equipment options available
Introduction to Mechanical Testing of Plastics
Associated Polymer Labs adds another electromechanical universal testing machine (UTM) to the Mechanical Properties Testing Laboratory. The new Shimadzu AGS-X 500mm extended frame UTM is perfect for testing plastic materials.
Tensile Testing of Basalt Fibers Using a T-150 (.pdf)
Basalt is a naturally occurring volcanic glass that has a nominal Young's modulus of 89 GPa.1 In the work described here, an Agilent T150 universal testing machine (UTM) was used to measure the Young's modulus and fracture strength of two types of basalt fi ber: one without binder and one
Interphex Stands Test of Time (and Economy)
. All Gamajet tank cleaning machines are field serviceable, rugged, durable, and versatile. Greiner Bio-One presents its CytoCheck mycoplasma detection and identification kit at Interphex 2009. CytoCheck uses DNA microarrays to identify mycoplasmas in cell cultures, and includes universal
Medical Device Link .
Systems Perform Testing of Devices, Materials An all-electric drive distinguishes the latest generation of universal dynamic test systems developed by The 900L system performs fatigue, fracture, tensile, compression, high-speed impact, and shear tests on devices, materials, and components, providing
More Information Top
Advanced Engineering Materials III
Both tests mentioned above were conducted on the universal testing machine with a constant cross-head of 2mm/min.
Multi-Functional Materials and Structures IV
The tensile mechanical properties of the extruded sheets were measured using an Instron 5567 Universal Testing Machine based on the ASTM D882 standard.
Advanced Materials and Processes II
The tensile samples with φ8 mm×40 mm were cut at every casting, respectively, and the room tensile tests are performed using an electron universal testing machine (CMT5305) with a crosshead speed of 2mm/min.
Key Engineering Materials II
The tensile test was performed using an Instron 5843 universal testing machine equipped with 1 kN loadcell at a crosshead speed of 500 mm/min.
Advanced Materials, ICAMMP 2011
The tensile and flexural tests were performed in a universal testing machine (WDW-10C, Shanghai Hualong Test Instruments Co., Ltd.) according to ASTM D-638 and ASTM D-790.
New Materials, Applications and Processes
The tensile strength and elongation are tested by WDW3200 electronic universal testing machine .
Benchtop Materials Testing Machines - Universal Testing Machines from Tinius Olsen
Benchtop Materials Testing Machines - Universal Testing Machines from Tinius Olsen .
Universal Testing Machine - A Case Study on Retrofitting Baldwin Screw Gear UTM by Admet Materials Testing Equipment
Universal Testing Machine - A Case Study on Retrofitting Baldwin Screw Gear UTM by Admet Materials Testing Equipment .
Advances in Elastomers II
On one hand, properties of hyperelastic behaviour can be characterised by means of quasi-static tests on universal test machines under different deformation modes; usually the deformation modes at which the component works.
Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering
The tensile test was conducted on the samples at room temperature using a 600KN Avery-Denison universal testing machine .
Advances in Materials and Materials Processing
Mechanical properties: The tensile strength and elongation at break were measured using a Universal Testing Machine DCS-5000 (Shimadzu, Japan) at the cross head speed of 50 mm/min according to ASTM D 638 method.