Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Description: Physical testing is essential to measuring the quality and safety of your company's products. ARDL offers a wide range of mechanical testing services to evaluate and certify your materials or components. We have the expertise and resources you need to not only test to universal specifications
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, In-Process In-Line Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Research and Development, Testing
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices)
- Services Offered: Abrasion / Wear Testing, Aging / Life Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Climatics / Environmental Exposure, Dynamics / Vibration & Shock, Fire Characteristics / Flammability, Flow / Pressure Testing, Leak / Seal Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress), Optical
- Test / Certify To: AAMI, ASTM, FDA, MIL-SPEC, OEM Specific, NRTL Mark (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.)
Description: A video extensometer for the Autograph series of testing and inspection machines, the TRView X achieves high precision (JIS Class 0.5 for use at room temperature; JIS Class 1 for use in chamber), making it compatible with a variety of materials, including metals, plastics, rubbers, and films
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Ductility, Universal
- Test Speed: 0.6562 in/sec
- Test Temperature: 41 to 95 F
- Test Humidity: 20 to 80 %
Supplier: United Testing Systems, Inc.
Description: The United Model SSTM testing machine is a computer inclusive, electromechanical, test system designed to accommodate a variety of testing instruments and accessories to test various types of material including ceramics, plastics, polymers, metals and composites. Contact a United sales
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Adhesion (Bond / Peel), Flexure / Bending, Shear / Torsion
- Force / Load Capacity: 22480 lbs
- Stroke / Travel: 12 inch
- Test Speed: 1.67E-5 to 0.6667 in/sec
Description: With their environmentally friendly design, the UH-X and UH-FX testers can significantly reduce energy expenditures in testing laboratories.The UH-X/FX Series improves upon the control performance and ease of operation of universal testers. The semi-auto-tuning function allows high-precision stress
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Flexure / Bending, Universal
- Force / Load Capacity: 0.0 to 112400 lbs
- Stroke / Travel: 7.87 to 9.84 inch
- Test Speed: 0.0427 to 0.0656 in/sec
Description: Features Short Test Cycle Time Selecting a 5 kN max. HS table-top type with a 3300 mm/min return speed and 3000 mm/min crosshead speed reduces the test cycle time for specimens that stretch, such as rubber. Short-column Type (Model SC) Added Ideal for the compression testing of small parts
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Adhesion (Bond / Peel), Ductility, Flexure / Bending, Universal
- Force / Load Capacity: 225 to 67440 lbs
- Stroke / Travel: 27.56 to 45.28 inch
- Test Speed: 3.28E-7 to 2.17 in/sec
Standards and Technical Documents - Machine tools -- Test conditions for external cylindrical and universal grinding machines with a movable table -- Testing of accuracy -- ISO 2433:1999
Description: Machine tools -- Test conditions for external cylindrical and universal grinding machines with a movable table -- Testing of accuracy
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: of adhesive bonds subject to torsion. This apparatus is designed to be used on a universal testing machine and can be used to determine the fatigue life of adhesive butt joints under torsion. The fixture can be further modified to make it suitable for testing adhesive bonded shaft joints under torsion
Description: The CT3 is a low cost, but powerful, universal testing machine that offers both compression and tensile testing. It can calculate, through compression and tensile data, a number of physical properties that have proven to be highly correlated to human sensory evaluation of food and other consumer
- Property Analyzed: Brittleness / Friability, Cohesion / Internal Friction, Flowability / Workability
- Display & Special Features: Computer Interface / Networkable, Digital Readout, SPC Software / Capability
Supplier: Ametek Test & Calibration Instruments
Description: The LFPlus universal testing machine is an easy to use solution for force measurement and material testing applications up to 1 kN (225 lbf). The machine uses interchangeable XLC Series load cells. Tension and compression testing with cycling to load and extension limits are standard features
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Adhesion (Bond / Peel), Friction / Wear, Flexure / Bending, Shear / Torsion
- Force / Load Capacity: 225 lbs
- Stroke / Travel: 19.7 to 29.5 inch
- Test Speed: 0.8333 in/sec
Supplier: MCTD, Inc.
Description: Whether we design and build machine controls for use in one of our custom machines, or directly for customer use, we approach each system with the same quality workmanship. Our machine controls have addressed a myriad of applications including motion control, assembly line automation, pick
- Services: Design, Model, Prototype, R&D, Test / Inspect
- Capabilities: Automated Testing / Inspection, CAD / CAM Support, Documentation, Embedded System Design, Equipment Design, In-house Prototyping / Testing, Human Machine Interface Programming, Motion Control, On-site Support / Training, Panel Fabrication and Installations, PLC Programming, SCADA Design, System
- Industry: Aerospace, Agricultural / Forestry, Automotive, Chemicals / Materials, Food and Beverage, General Industrial, Medical, Metals and Mining, Petroleum / Oil & Gas, Waste Water Treatment, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Description: These test frames are very similar to their universal test frame "cousins" but all the hardware required for tensile testing functionality has been removed. These Compression Only Super "L" Testing Machines are rugged compression hydraulic machines proven in demanding applications worldwide
- Mechanical Test: Compressive, Hydrostatic / Burst
- Force / Load Capacity: 60000 to 600000 lbs
- Stroke / Travel: 6 to 9 inch
- Test Speed: 0.0333 to 0.0500 in/sec
Supplier: DR. JOHANNES HEIDENHAIN GmbH
Description: Thanks to its flexible operating concept - workshop-oriented programmability with HEIDENHAIN conversational programming or external programming - and its scope of features, it is especially suited for use on universal milling, drilling and boring machines for - series and single-part production
- Applications: Horizontal Mills, Vertical Mills, Lathes and Turning Centers
- Number of Axes: 6 +
- Configuration: Rack Mount
- Industrial Communications: Ethernet, Universal Serial Bus (USB), Serial (RS232, RS422, RS485)
Load Cells - MDB Series Ultra Precision Mini Load Cell Universal/Tension or Compression -- Model MDB-5Supplier: Transducer Techniques, LLC
Description: , as well as single direction tension or compression. Applications may include load feedback for process control, low capacity tensile testing machines, robotics, or designed into your product. Give us a call, we would be pleased to discuss your application requirements.
- Force / Load Rating: 5 lbs
- Force Measured: Tension, Compression
- Load Cell Package: Miniature
- Sensor Technology: Strain Gauge
Description: . Once the specimens have been cured, their parallelism must be ensured before they can be tested in a compression testing machine and a valid test result achieved. Tinius Olsen also offers: Curing Tanks Cylindrical Specimen Curing Equipment
- Type: Specimen Jig / Mold
- Test Applications: Universal
- Standard: ASTM, Other
- Test Temperature: 95 to 212 F
Description: The 1kN (200 lbf) H1kT builds on the technology and quality engineering used in the S Series to give you the ultimate in durability, convenience, accuracy and ease of use. The H1kT has the same capabilities as the S Series, but at a reduced cost. We are able to reduce the cost of the machine
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Adhesion (Bond / Peel), Ductility, Flexure / Bending, Shear / Torsion, Universal, Specialty / Other
- Force / Load Capacity: 200 lbs
- Stroke / Travel: 17.5 inch
- Test Speed: 0.3333 to 0.6667 in/sec
Supplier: Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Description: : •FDA-approved surfaces for efficient clean-down •Containment tank for proper disposal of wastewater •Positive pressure air controls with HEPA filtered air •Dedicated laboratory for product quality testing •Secure facility with limited access •Shatterproof glass
- Services Offered: Analytical Testing / Validation, Contract Manufacturing, Process Optimization / Development, Research and Development, Trial Facility Leasing / Tolling, Warehousing / Distribution
- Run / Batch Size: Laboratory / Benchtop Scale, Pilot Scale, Production Lots / Field Scale
- Form: Bulk Solids / Granules
- Chemicals: Biochemicals / APIs, Chemical Agents / Additives, Inorganic Chemicals, Organic Chemicals, Pigments / Dyes, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Total Power International, Inc.
Description: *Universal input/ Built-in EMI filter *Optional remote sense on main output *Optional constant current charger *Optional Power Good signal/ AC fail signal *Optional remote On/ Off signal/ Optional cover *Optional±12VDC/±24VDC/±48VDC input *Optional constant current change
- Power Supply Type: DC Power Supply, Rectifier
- Style / Mounting: Open Frame
- Applications: Instrumentation, Telecommunications, Testing Equipment
- AC Input Voltage: 115 VAC, 208 VAC, 230 VAC, Other
Supplier: Zwick USA
Description: Hardness Testing Instrument Zwick/ZHU 187,5 The various versions of the Zwick/ZHU187.5 universal hardness tester are used for Vickers, Brinell and Rockwell testing. Special features: versions to suit different load step combinations dead-weight loading variable test times from 1 to 50 s LCD
- Hardness Testers: Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers and Knoop
- Mounting: Fixtured or Permanent
- Test Load: 0.0 to 413 lbs
Supplier: MTS Systems Corporation
Description: This type of testing system is usually referred to as a universal testing machine. It is a free standing, self reacting design and may not require any special pit or custom foundations to support the loading profiles for most testing programs. For Civil Engineering applications, MTS recommends
- Mechanical Test: Universal
- Force / Load Capacity: 224800 to 6.74E6 lbs
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: resistance, stress rupture, and fatigue limit. How Element experts conduct mechanical testing The instruments and machinery you'll find in a Element mechanical testing department may include universal test machines, microhardness testing and hardness testing machines, bend and fatigue machines, as well
- Capabilities: Component / Product Testing, Component / Product Comparisons, Certification / Qualification, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, In-Process In-Line Testing, Performance Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample Prep
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Products (Equipment / Devices), Samples / Materials
- Test Services Offered: Tensile, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Fatigue / Cyclic, Flexure / Bending, Impact Toughness, Shear / Torsion
- Industry Applications: Aerospace / Avionics, Appliances, Automotive, Building & Construction, Battery / Energy Products, Coatings / Paint, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Drugs, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Materials, Nuclear / Utility, Paper / Plastic Packaging, RF / Wireless
Supplier: Accutek Testing Laboratory
Description: The ProAgility MC4 is a 4-in-1 electromechanical static and dynamic medical device testing machine. The MC4 features prewritten programs for typical ASTM static and dynamic tests and offers a streamlined user interface for minimal input requirements. Unlike comparable machines, the MC4 does
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Fatigue / Cyclic, Universal
- Force / Load Capacity: -1124 to 1124 lbs
- Stroke / Travel: 0.0 to 5.91 inch
- Torque / Impact Energy: -885 to 885 In-lbs
Supplier: Lab Integration Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Mechanical Test: Universal
- Force / Load Capacity: 2248 lbs
- Test Speed: 6.56E-7 to 0.6562 in/sec
- Display / Interface: Digital Readout / Interface
Supplier: Mecmesin Corporation
Description: tensile test versatility. The tensile testing machine is combined with Mecmesin's high performance loadcells (ILC), ensuring excellent resolution and outstanding accuracy.
- Property Analyzed: Compactability / Compressibility
- Display & Special Features: Digital Readout, SPC Software / Capability, Laboratory / Batch
Supplier: Edmund Optics Inc.
Description: connectors, green LED on/off indicator, black anodized focusing tool and universal input power supply. Each laser is subjected to over 100 hours of burn-in, cycling and environment testing before it ever leaves the building.Applications: For Alignment and Machine Vision include: printed circuit board
- Laser Type: Laser Diodes
- Wavelength Range: 830 nm
- Laser Power: 30 milliwatts
- Beam Divergence: 0.0258 degrees
Supplier: Excitron Corporation
Description: XZ machine Complete standalone X-Z robot based upon 2 of our BS-80 Belt Sliders to control motion. Ideal for laboratory testing, electronic measuring, production assembly robot, and many other uses. Includes two motors and controllers, power supply, RS232 and USB interfaces, and all cabling
- Type: Cartesian Robot, Other
- Robot System: Yes
- Drive System: Electric
- Number of Axes: 1 to 3 #
Supplier: Mile-X Equipment, Inc.
Description: RTI coolant exchanger ships by truck and extra shipping charges will apply to ship to a non-commercial address ** Actual Product May Vary From Image Shown One machine for the quickest, most complete exchange - for any type of antifreeze! MCX System Multiple Coolant Exchange (MCX) System
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
AG-Xplus Universal Testers Streamline Analysis
of small parts such as electrical and electronic components. Additionally, both tabletop and floor models incorporate a crosshead guide that provides higher torsional rigidity as compared to conventional testing machines. USB memory enables testing to be performed without a PC. After testing, the USB memory can be used with an office PC to analyze data and create reports. The Smart Controller enables easy operation and data confirmation, while a series of self-diagnostics ensures the instrument... (read more)
Browse Mechanical Testing Equipment Datasheets for Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
as building blocks for future upgrades. And with this modularity, comes a definite cost advantage. By purchasing the environmental testing tool with a Universal Port, you can now build up your test lab resources without having to re-purchase an entirely new chamber from the ground up each time your testing requirements change. You benefit by adding functionality to your existing equipment without having to purchase another dedicated machine complete with cost-intensive controls and conditioning... (read more)
Browse Environmental Test Chambers and Rooms Datasheets for Thermotron Industries
Universal Motor: Tireless Workhorse
details and customized applications see our Custom Options). Groschopp has, for many years, supplied universal motor components (an armature and field set) to an OEM manufacturer of high quality compact construction machines - in this case a concrete vibrator. The motor, which looks "standard", is actually manufactured to very tight tolerances. The design was upgraded last year to an IPX4 rating (washdown duty). "The components are installed in a plastic housing, which is strong and lightweight... (read more)
Browse AC Motors Datasheets for Groschopp, Inc.
United Testing Systems, Inc.
SERVO-CONTROLLED HYDRAULIC TEST MACHINES
Universal testing machines for high capacity applications demanding strong, sturdy load frames along with computer data acquisition and control capabilities. Featuring a new all-inclusive turn-key concept, the UNITED HFM/HFTA Series includes all the necessary accessories for you to start working upon receiving the tester. Force transducers are standard with all models. Load cells are available as optional add-on items. By incorporating proven hardware, firmware and DATUM software (optional... (read more)
Browse Product and Material Test Fixtures and Accessories Datasheets for United Testing Systems, Inc.
Custom Universal Motor: Small but Mighty
specified details and customized applications see our Custom Options). Groschopp has, for many years, supplied universal motor components (an armature and field set) to an OEM manufacturer of high quality compact construction machines - in this case a concrete vibrator. The motor, which looks "standard", is actually manufactured to very tight tolerances. The design was upgraded last year to an IPX4 rating (washdown duty). "The components are installed in a plastic housing, which is strong... (read more)
Browse AC Motors Datasheets for Groschopp, Inc.
Universal Flow Meter Test Kits
To meet the needs of maintenance professionals who service a wide variety of hydraulic machinery, we took our most popular flow meters in each flow size and combined them to make this extremely versatile flow meter test kit that covers a wide variety of flows - from 1.0 GPM to 100 GPM (3.8 Lpm to 568 Lpm). Each flow meter is equipped with an adjustable load test cell so you can generate pressure when it is not safe or practical to do while the machine is operating. Each unit is also equipped... (read more)
Browse Flow Meters Datasheets for HydraCheck Inc.
Tinius Olsen, Inc.
Testing Machine...Compression Only
Tinius Olsen - Compression Only Super L Frames. The test frames are very similar to their universal test frame “cousins ” but all the hardware required for tensile testing functionality has been removed. The Compression Only Super "L" Testing Machines are rugged compression hydraulic machines proven in demanding applications worldwide. Available with digital readout ...and optional servo and computer control systems. Maximum frame capacities start from 300kN (60,000lbf, 30,000kg... (read more)
Browse Property Testing Equipment Datasheets for Tinius Olsen, Inc.
Machine Controls Address Many Applications.
or all of the above. All controls adhere to NFPA and OSHA guidelines, as well as customer-specific construction guidelines. We utilize only applicable industry standard, UL certified, and/or CE certified components. All documentation is generated in universal CAD format. Schematic generation is generated using AutoCAD Electrical 2004 software. Ladder logic documentation is PLC dependant. As with all our machines, our attention to detail and the fit and finish of each controls package we build... (read more)
Browse Automation Equipment and System Integrators Datasheets for MCTD, Inc.
EXEL North America, Inc.
CYCLOMIX™ Micro electronic dosing machine
Our AIRMIX ® spraying solution for 2K component selected by an italian manufacturer of machine tools. CYCLOMIX ™ Micro electronic dosing machine for 1 or 2 component paint have been chosen for its manufacturing units in Italy. This italian company specializes in high speed numerical control machining centers producer for aluminum, steel, titanium, special alloys, composites. The customer wanted a universal application process to protect and finish its high-end product range while... (read more)
Browse Spray Painting Equipment (Paint Sprayers) Datasheets for EXEL North America, Inc.
Universal Laser Systems, Inc.
Keep Material Testing and IP In-House
Download Datasheet →. Explore this system's configurations →. Ultimate Design Freedom. Laser material processing is compatible with any Windows software program, and fabrication is as easy as inserting your material into the system, printing the design file, and pressing start. This streamlined process flow opens up a world of possibilities for testing and design; you can fabricate a design and test it in minutes. And then you can make a change, fabricate a new part... (read more)
Browse Rapid Prototyping Equipment Datasheets for Universal Laser Systems, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Materials Characterization - Selecting Universal Testing Machines
Purchasing a piece of equipment or services is a difficult task. Selecting an electromechanical static universal testing machine (UTM) is no exception. For example, there are more than 60 UTM manufacturers worldwide, and there is a considerably large number of equipment options available
Introduction to Mechanical Testing of Plastics
Associated Polymer Labs adds another electromechanical universal testing machine (UTM) to the Mechanical Properties Testing Laboratory. The new Shimadzu AGS-X 500mm extended frame UTM is perfect for testing plastic materials.
Tensile Testing of Basalt Fibers Using a T-150 (.pdf)
Basalt is a naturally occurring volcanic glass that has a nominal Young's modulus of 89 GPa.1 In the work described here, an Agilent T150 universal testing machine (UTM) was used to measure the Young's modulus and fracture strength of two types of basalt fi ber: one without binder and one
Interphex Stands Test of Time (and Economy)
. All Gamajet tank cleaning machines are field serviceable, rugged, durable, and versatile. Greiner Bio-One presents its CytoCheck mycoplasma detection and identification kit at Interphex 2009. CytoCheck uses DNA microarrays to identify mycoplasmas in cell cultures, and includes universal
Medical Device Link .
Systems Perform Testing of Devices, Materials An all-electric drive distinguishes the latest generation of universal dynamic test systems developed by The 900L system performs fatigue, fracture, tensile, compression, high-speed impact, and shear tests on devices, materials, and components, providing
More Information Top
Benchtop Materials Testing Machines - Universal Testing Machines from Tinius Olsen
Benchtop Materials Testing Machines - Universal Testing Machines from Tinius Olsen .
Universal Testing Machine - A Case Study on Retrofitting Baldwin Screw Gear UTM by Admet Materials Testing Equipment
Universal Testing Machine - A Case Study on Retrofitting Baldwin Screw Gear UTM by Admet Materials Testing Equipment .
Universal Testing Machine - A Case Study on Retrofitting Baldwin ...
Universal Testing Machine - A Case Study on Retrofitting Baldwin Screw Gear UTM by Admet Materials Testing Equipment .
Advances in Elastomers II
On one hand, properties of hyperelastic behaviour can be characterised by means of quasi-static tests on universal test machines under different deformation modes; usually the deformation modes at which the component works.
Multi-Functional Materials and Structures IV
The tensile mechanical properties of the extruded sheets were measured using an Instron 5567 Universal Testing Machine based on the ASTM D882 standard.
Advances in FRP Composites in Civil Engineering
2.2 Test setup and measurement All tests were conducted using a Universal Testing Machine (UTM) with a load capacity of 500 kN.
Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Metal Forming
Tensile test was performed using an uni- versal testing machine EU40tf type.
Universal Testing Machines – Design and Capabilities of Universal Testing Machines by Tinius Olsen
Universal Testing Machines – Design and Capabilities of Universal Testing Machines by Tinius Olsen .
Universal Testing Machine - A Case Study on Retrofitting Digital UTM for Aluminium Conduit Manufacturer by Admet Materials Testing Equipment
Universal Testing Machine - A Case Study on Retrofitting Digital UTM for Aluminium Conduit Manufacturer by Admet Materials Testing Equipment .
Universal Testing Machine - A Case Study on Testing Asphalt Coatings Using UTM by Admet Materials Testing Equipment
Universal Testing Machine - A Case Study on Testing Asphalt Coatings Using UTM by Admet Materials Testing Equipment .
Universal Testing Machine - Testing Specialty Fibers in Medical Implants and Scaffolds for Regenerative Medicine with UTM by Admet Materials Testing Equipment
Universal Testing Machine - Testing Specialty Fibers in Medical Implants and Scaffolds for Regenerative Medicine with UTM by Admet Materials Testing Equipment .