Products & ServicesSee also:
Cleaning Agents and Surface Treatments - Powerful, Nonflammable Degreaser -- HYPERSOLVE™ NPB-based Metal Cleaner & Heav…Supplier: Ecolink, Inc.
Description: HYPERSOLVE™ NPB-based Metal Cleaner & Heavy Duty Degreaser – Great for Vapor Degreasing Description Hypersolve™ is a new cleaner solvent degreaser based on n-propyl bromide as an alternative for traditional Chlorinated solvents. Hypersolve™ has physical properties
- Type: Degreaser
Cleaning Agents and Surface Treatments - Industrial Metal Cleaner for Aluminum Soak/Ultrasonic -- Aquaease SL 80Supplier: Hubbard-Hall Inc.
Description: Aquaease™ SL 80 was developed specifically to replace the vapor degreasing operation or the use of chlorinated solvents in the cleaning of metals. It is a liquid, silicated, moderately alkaline, phosphate and chelating agent free soak cleaner, for all metals. Aquaease™ SL 80
- Type: Cleaner / Cleaning Agent
- pH: Strong / Corrosive Alkaline (12.5 to 14 pH)
- Temperature (As Used): 140 to 190 F
- Concentration (As Used, by Volume): 5 to 20 %
Description: and vapor degreasing applications. These properties also make the solvent ideal for certain coating and lubricant deposition applications where increased solvency is desired.
- Type: Cleaner / Cleaning Agent, Degreaser
- Solvent / Solvent-based: Yes
- Full Strength (Undiluted) Use: Yes
- Features: Foam Free / Low Foaming, VOC Compliant
Thermal Compounds and Thermal Interface Materials - One Part, Thermally Conductive, Elastomer Based System -- X5TCSupplier: Master Bond, Inc.
Description: a solids content of 94% by weight. All surfaces should be carefully cleaned and dried before application. They should be free of grease, oil, dirt and other contaminants for optimal results. Conventional cleaning methods such as solvent washing, vapor degreasing, etching, etc. are applicable
- Rubber Based / Elastomeric: Yes
- Composition: Unfilled, Filled
- Cure Type / Technology: Single Component System
- Use Temperature: -75 to 250 F
Standards and Technical Documents - STANDARD FOR DIPPING, COATING, AND PRINTING PROCESSES USING FLAMMABLE OR COMBUSTIBLE LIQUIDS -- NFPA 34
Description: over rollers, drums, or other process equipment that contain flammable or combustible liquids. This standard shall also apply to cleaning processes that utilize a solvent vapor, such as vapor degreasing processes. This standard shall also apply to processes that use water-borne, water-basedShow More
Supplier: Terra Universal, Inc.
Description: than comparably priced systems—up to 700 watts Yields no significant effluent, eliminates waste disposal problems—unlike solvent cleaning Allows easy adjustment of power levels in both continuous and duty cycling Easy to use and maintain
- Type: Complete Machine / Turnkey System
- Machine Type: Burn-off / Thermal Systems, Other
- System Options / Component Types: Cabinets / Enclosures, Heaters, Other
- Cleaning Process / Operation: Solvent / Vapor Cleaning
Description: CIMGUARD® 40 is a premium quality oil/solvent-based, indoor & outdoor, corrosion preventive for ferrous and non-ferrous metals. It is designed to deposit a soft, oily,water-repellent film, which is removable by solvent (vapor degreasing) or aqueous alkaline cleaner.
- Flash Point: 143 F
- Features: Corrosion Inhibitor / Rust Preventative
Supplier: Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- System Options / Component Types: Complete Machine / Turnkey System
- Cleaning Process & System Type: Solvent / Vapor Cleaning
- Power Source: Electric
- Internal Length: 36 inch
Description: , nonflammability and low toxicity make it useful for other industrial applications such as specialty solvent and heat transfer applications. Applications • Cold cleaner (flex circuits, wipe solvent) • Cleaning and rinsing agent for vapor degreasing • Light-duty cleaning (neat)&ndash
- Type / Function: Circulating Coolant (Anti-freeze / Secondary Refrigerant), Specialty / Other
- Chemistry / Constituents: Synthetic / Semi-synthetic, Specialty / Other
- Kinematic Viscosity (@ 40°C): 0.4100 cSt
- Operating / Use Temperature: -170 to 158 F
Description: evaporation and extended use in a vapor degreaser and found to have a consistent composition that is effective for medium- to heavy-duty degreasing and defluxing applications. Novec 72DA fluid is ideal for a wide range of electronics and other precision cleaning applications. It is intended to replace
- Fluxes & Cleaners: Cleaner / Pickle
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
The listed vapor degreasing solvents should be used with some caution with titanium and its alloys.
Bibliographical Abstracts 1842–1951
Vapor degreasing, va- por slush degreasing, immersion degreasing, vapor-spray- vapor degreasing solvent stills, and the testing of solvents are dis- cussed and specifications are given for highly stabil^ed trlchloroethylene and for .
Vapor degreasing solvents have inhibitors to reduce corrosion by stabilizing the pH.
Global Solvents Report: Opportunities for Greener Solvents
Prior to 1990, a leading vapor degreasing solvent was methyl chloroform (1,1,1-trichloroethane).
Equipment manufacturers and producers of vapor degreasing solvents generally agree that the following procedures and practices will permit optimum cleaning performance and safety of operation: 1.
Bromide and N -acetyl-S -(n -propyl)-l -cysteine in urine from workers exposed to 1-bromopropane solvents from vapor degreasing or adhesive manufacturing
Fig. 4 Twenty-four-h urinary bromide concentrations versus 1-BP TWA for workers exposed to 1-BP from vapor degreasing solvents , adjusted for creatinine .