Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: Optimizing life cycle performance and efficiency for slurry pumping Features Vertical pumps from Metso not only provide excellent wear life properties, they also operate efficiently to further reduce operating costs. Our innovative product design and widely configurable range of products help our
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 396000 GPH
- Media Description: Liquids With Solids, Powder / Solids, Slurry / Ash Slurry
- Market Segment: General Industrial, Other
Supplier: Pentair Engineered Solutions
Description: Key Features Reliable, Heavy Duty Vertical Wet Pit Solids-Handling Pumps Liquid End Includes Impeller that can Pass a 3-inch Sphere Motor Mounting Bracket Assures Alignment of Motor and Pump Shaft with Tongue and Groove Machine External Impeller Adjustment Accomplished with Hexagon-shaped
- Discharge Size: 4 to 6 inch
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 60000 GPH
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 34.68 psi
- Media Description: Liquids, Liquids With Solids, Sewage, Wastewater
Supplier: Sulzer Pumps, Inc.
Description: FV non-clogging vertical cantilever sump pumps are used for demanding industrial sump pump applications involving large solids containing liquid and slurry. These pumps ensure process reliability, high efficiency and low operating costs. Main benefits Long and trusted experience in all industrial
- Discharge Size: 2 to 8 inch
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 156000 to 161568 GPH
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 150 psi
- Media Description: Liquids With Solids, Sludge, Slurry / Ash Slurry, Wastewater, High Temperature Media
Supplier: Friatec N.A., LLC
Description: vanes - heated shaft pipe and discharge tube possible - hydraulics of proven design, identical with RCE pump series - low flow velocities - reduction of corrosion/abrasion - grease lubricated anti-friction top bearing
- Discharge Size: 12 inch
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 158400 GPH
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 112 psi
- Media Description: Acids, Chemicals, Corrosive, Liquids, High Temperature Media
Supplier: Sulzer Ltd.
Description: liquids and the drive motor is dry installed on the top. The pump has separate discharge pipe and support pipe column. The vertical sump pump has a vertical line shaft with slide bearings or cantilever design without slide bearings. Vertical Wet Pit Pumps are intended to use in the pumping
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 2400 to 1.20E7 GPH
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 16.15 to 19607 psi
- Media Description: Ground Water, Liquids, Potable Water, Salt Water, Wastewater, High Temperature Media
- Market Segment: General Industrial, Flood Control, Mining, Municipal, Power Generation
Supplier: Fybroc Division, Met-Pro Corporation
Description: No Description Provided
- Discharge Size: 3 inch
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 46500 GPH
- Media Description: Chemicals, Corrosive
- Market Segment: General Industrial, Food Service, Food Processing, Maritime, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper
Supplier: Affetti Giuseppe & C. s.n.c
Description: The CGV-S range of cantilever pumps was designed to meet a demand for vertical pumps that could operate without any risk of damage to the shaft guide bushings from abrasive solid particles contained in the fluid or from dry running, such that the design does not foresee any guide mechanisms close
- Discharge Size: 1.25 to 2 inch
- Media Description: Abrasive Material, Chemicals, Corrosive, Liquids, Wastewater
- Market Segment: General Industrial, Brewery / Distillery, Commercial, Food Processing, Maritime, Mining, Pulp and Paper, Semiconductor, Other
Supplier: PEMO Pumps
Description: Designed for: *highly abrasive liquids Type of seal: *rubberized sleve and bush Low maintenance Pump-motor coupling: *flexible coaxial joint These pumps are a simpler version of the ones belonging to the AVC/L series and AVM/L series: we use a special electrical engine with a longer and more
- Media Description: Chemicals, Liquids, Sewage, Slurry / Ash Slurry
- Market Segment: General Industrial, Food Processing, Mining, Pulp and Paper, Other
Supplier: Crane Pumps & Systems
Description: Deming Vertical Process pumps are space saving, always primed, with cantilever shaft, no submerged bearings, and broad capacity range. Applications Coolants Metal and Parts Washing Filtering Air Conditioning Pickling Circulation Paint Systems Plating Air Washers Pollution Control
- Discharge Size: 1 to 10 inch
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 216000 GPH
Supplier: Price Pump Company
Description: Compact close coupled design using standard NEMA "C" OR "TC" motors. Back pull-out design for easy maintenance. Optional O-ring design available. 316SS - John Crane Type 21 Viton®, Carbon vs. Ceramic, standard seal. John Crane Type 9 Teflon® seal available. Optional seal face materials
- Discharge Size: 1.5 inch
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 18000 GPH
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 65 psi
- Media Description: Acids, Chemicals, Coolants, Corrosive, Effluent, Ground Water, Liquids, Liquids With Solids, Lubricants, Oil, Potable Water, Powder / Solids, Salt Water, High Temperature Media
Standards and Technical Documents - SPECIFICATION FOR HIGH POWER VERTICAL CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS FOR WATER SERVICE
October 2013 -- PIP RESP003VSupplier: Process Industry Practices (PIP)
Description: for purchase of pumps. Pumps covered by this Practice are broadly classified as diffuser-and-volute, separate discharge cantilevered, and vertical can. Vertical in-line and submersible pumps have special design characteristics and are not included in the scope of this Practice. Fire water pumpsShow More
Supplier: Serfilco, Ltd.
Description: is offered in a choice of our exclusive PPP high temperature polypropylene or CPVC construction and, as with all of our vertical cantilever pumps, provides non-metallic solution contact. A compound impeller prevents liquid from rising in the column even at maximum TDH, while the fully enclosed bottomShow More
Supplier: Weir Minerals
Description: Metal and elastomer high head vertical slurry pumps Features Cantilevered shaft design Double suction, semi-open impeller Elastomer or abrasion resistant metal construction Agitator option keeps solids in suspension Optional suction extension Universal motor bracket accomodates several motor
- Power Source: None, Pump Only
Supplier: Finish Thompson, Inc.
Description: Stainless steel, cantilevered vertical, sealless Manufactured from rugged, corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel, AK Series vertical centrifugal pumps are designed to provide years of reliable service. AK models feature 12” (30 cm) long cantilevered designs. The pump models below have
- Pump Type: Centrifugal Pumps
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 6150 GPH
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 100 psi
- Discharge Size: 12 inch
Supplier: Serfilco, Ltd.
Description: or out-of-tank mounting Benefits ADMIRAL 'EOL' Filtration Systems consist of a vertical, dry-run capable pump and a single column filter chamber all mounted in a compact configuration using a common mounting plate. Specifications Pump: The Series 'EO-3/4' pump is a vertical cantilever design withoutShow More
Supplier: ARGAL s.r.l.
Description: inside the mechanical sealed horizontal pump; Base plate supports filter chamber and vertical pump with cantilevered shaft, no bushings and no bearings Only filter chamber on feet. Many types of valves and flowmeters are available, pre-coat tank, carbon purifiction tank, incresing filtering surface
- Application / Industry Use: Chemicals, Sanitary / Pharmaceutical, Waste / Sludge, Other
- Pressure Filtration Equipment: Other
Description: FICEM PLDV series centrifugal electric pump are vertical shaft pumps with the pump body immersed in the liquid to be pumped. The pump body and the impeller are made of cast iron with a considerable thickness, the latter having two wide open channels in order to offer the greatest possible spaceShow More
Supplier: Gusher Pumps
Description: for High Temperature Applications OSHA Approved Coupling Guards and Electric Motors Discharge Pipe Extended Through Mounting Plate Enclosed Column Available For External Tank Mounting Fully Cantilever Vertical Centerline Available APPLICATIONS Spray Booths Chemical Filtration Systems PaintShow More
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Seismic evaluation procedure for equipment in U.S. Department of Energy facilities
This type of cantilever vertical pump should have a radial bearing at the bottom of the casing to support the impeller shaft.
CR4 - Thread: Pumps for Thickened Sludge / Slurry Service
For the first duty, as long as the pump isn't too long a vertical cantilever pump might not be too expensive.
Concentrating Solar Power - Molten Salt Pump Development, Final Technical Report (Phase 1)
Vertical cantilever pumps allow multiple mounting arrangements (including both in-tank and outside of tank), giving system designers greater flexibility.
Preconceptual Design Description for Caustic Recycle Facility
The pumps could be vertical cantilevered pumps to avoid connection at the bottom the tank and to allow for draining the feed loops back to the tanks.
Design of Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants: WEF Manual of Practice No. 8 ASCE Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice No. 76, Fifth Edition > GRIT REM...
• Top-mounted self-priming or vertical cantilever pumps also can be used but require formation of individual sumps along the length of the tank.
Managing petroleum refining wastes by thermal desorption
The medium was delivered to the thermal processor by means of a vertical cantilever pump with a submersible head.
An In-Situ Slurry-Phase Bioremediation Case with Emphasis on Selection and Design of a Pure Oxygen Dissolution System
Vertical cantilever pumps were finally chosen because of their reliability and low-maintenance requirements.
Vertical cantilever pump diagram indicating bearing locations and the overhung length.
CR4 - Thread: VS4 Pumps - Shaft Length Limitation
The API designation for a vertical cantilever pump is a VS5.
Immobilized low-level waste disposal options configuration study
Vertical, Tank-Mounted Pump From preliminary contact with the Lawrence Pump Co., it has been determined that the specific type of vertical cantilever pump used for sampling of in-cell tanks at DWPF, and previously planned for the same service at HWVP …
Design, construction, and testing of the direct absorption receiver panel research experiment
using a vertical cantilever pump with a 18.7-kW (25 I-IP) electric shims supporting it in the 50 and vertical positions.
Solar two: A molten salt power tower demonstration
Hot salt is pumped from the steam generator sump to the steam generator by two vertical cantilever pumps .
Hanford High-Level Waste Vitrification Program at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory: technology development - annotated bibliography
For pump priming, successfuIand unsuccessful water primes of the transfer and sample vertical cantilever pumps were recorded for each variation in system and operating conditions with the RWCT simulant.
Thus, the American firm Labor Pumps demonstrated a centrifugal pump with its flow-through part coated with tantalum, designed for pumping sulfuric acid at a temperature up to 360~ The prospects for the building of vertical cantilever pumps , which occupy only a …